[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>A male cleric (from an Order dedicated to your settings Goddess

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: tumblr_ltn8bvf3dL1qhzrhbo1_500.jpg (128KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ltn8bvf3dL1qhzrhbo1_500.jpg
128KB, 500x333px
>A male cleric (from an Order dedicated to your settings Goddess of Love) wants to join your adventuring party
>>
File: Josuke_Higashikata.png (1MB, 567x1006px) Image search: [Google]
Josuke_Higashikata.png
1MB, 567x1006px
>>44574012

Can he cast healing spells?

Can he look fabulous while doing it?
>>
>>44574012
Sounds like he puts out. He's in.
>>
nothing wrong with the goddess of love, her followers are required to be consensual in everything
>>
>>44574012
Sure. Idgaf.

I've legit played a Paladin dedicated to a goddess of love. Raised by temple prostitutes and then later sent into the world.

>dedicated to your settings Goddess of Love
>your setting's
This however is problematic, as she was murdered in a war in heaven. Her last bits of flesh and essence were used to create Mankind by the other gods - which makes them the only race with an inherent divine spark. Her death was widely considered the greatest tragedy in creation, and all of the other gods participated in man's creation... including her lover, who after her death turned into a god of rage, sorrow and rain.

He gave Mankind the 'gifts' of rage and grief, which most of the other gods believe 'ruined' the creation of Man, as they were supposed to be the last children of "Love". No other god cares more for his "children" though, and he often finds his way to the most grief stricken and coerces them to wander into a storm in order to become "Furies" (modeled somewhat after the Erinyes of greek myth).

As the god is dead there are no 'true' clerics of love, only very fractured and flawed interpretations. Some of the race of Man can gain fragments of her power through their own divine spark, but none of them can ever match the full comprehension of her domain, not even with the help of other gods.
>>
What would the love domain even look like? Like, even if we put aside the spells what abilities would it grant? And what kind of love are we talking about anyways: the 'love for all creatures big and small' type love or 'crazy, stalking, I-watch-you-while-you-sleep' love or something in between?
>>
>>44574012
Sounds like he'd make a good wingman.
>>
>>44574012
The more the merrier
>>
>>44574012
>"You're one of the Chosen of Eros? Please, tell me, do you recognize this man?"
>pulls a small locket off her neck, opening it to reveal a tattered picture of a knight
I'm currently playing as a reformed evil temptress who became a Knight of Eros after she fell in love with one of her paladins, instead of seducing and assassinating him, as her parents ordered her. He died three years ago, and my character has actively repressed much of the memories of her life before meeting him. She also has a large chunk of missing memory surrounding her Beloved's death(?), so she'd barrage this new guy with questions for days, see if he knew anything.
>>
we've only got 2 goddesses and ain't neither of them 'of love'
>>
If he can guide me on the path to finding love and companionship for myself, he's more than welcome to join us.

Captcha was waffles. Cleric-bro probably loves waffles, especially the ones his wife makes (because they are made with love).
>>
>>44574768
>Her death was widely considered the greatest tragedy in creation, and all of the other gods participated in man's creation... including her lover, who after her death turned into a god of rage, sorrow and rain.

Have you been reading my homebrew notes?
>>
>>44574012

Cool.
>>
>>44574012
>That moment when it would just be a cleric of the Life domain.
Homebrewing is fun.
>>
>>44574012
Can he reverse my gender? If so, then sure.
>>
>>44577675
Is, uh, there a specific reason for that?
>>
File: healslut.jpg (112KB, 510x763px) Image search: [Google]
healslut.jpg
112KB, 510x763px
>>44574012
>>
>>44574012
I would have preferred one from the god of luck but for the domain power but clerics all get the really critical spells like heal, resurrection, haste, etc. so he'll do.
>>
>>44577730
>Implying the party healslut isn't keeping the tank alive with hot beef injections.
>>
File: the Barabarian.jpg (388KB, 586x782px) Image search: [Google]
the Barabarian.jpg
388KB, 586x782px
>>44577807
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.