[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pathfinder torrents

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: Saitama.jpg (58KB, 480x479px) Image search: [Google]
Saitama.jpg
58KB, 480x479px
Noob here, where do I find pathfinder pdfs?
>>
The internet, friendo.
>>
>>44573914
Enjoy

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/lf4oynpdqj4q8
>>
>>44573914
Why not just use the srd?
>>
What I want to know is how saitama can control his strength enough to pick up items and handle people without disintegrating whatever he touches, yet cannot stop his punches enough for a battle to last longer than 0.001 seconds.
>>
>>44574171
Hope, Anon. It's hope.

Every fight, he hopes that he can use a tiny bit of his strength, and no matter the amount it always turns out to be too much, and he's always disappointed.
>>
>>44573914
why not use the PRD?
>>
>>44573914
For any PDF's use the PDF request thread on this and, ahem, other sites.

>>44574171
Firstly, why would he control his punches? He doesn't want battles to last for a long time, he wants a genuine challenge. Pulling his punches doesn't help him in that regard.

Also, If you can run really fast, does that mean you have a hard time moving slowly? Not necessarily.
>>
>>44576048
He's fine with a fake challenge, as long as it's thrilling.
He pulled his punches against Boros. (Though to be fair that was for sake of Boros's enthusiasm, not his own.)
>>
>>44573914
>Noob
Don't start with pathfinder, you'll be stuck playing nothing but OGL games. If experience has taught me anything, players who start with pathfinder never branch out any further from the OGL than 5e, and that's not very far at all.
>>
http://www.d20pfsrd.com/
there you go. All the stuff that has been published for pathfinder on easy to use website.
>>
>>44573914
>Noob here
as a former noob I can tell you: you won't find any happines with PF. It follows the "There is a rule for everything and if you don't use the rules you're having the wrong kind of fun" design philosophy of AD&D.

Try GURPS or B/X for starters.
>>
>>44574171
Because you dont Punch a Cup to pick it up...well most people dont
>>
File: h.jpg (129KB, 512x768px) Image search: [Google]
h.jpg
129KB, 512x768px
>>44581796
> GURPS
> no rule for everything
>>
File: 1417424694900.jpg (39KB, 500x336px) Image search: [Google]
1417424694900.jpg
39KB, 500x336px
>>44581988
1! 2! 3! 4! i declare system war!
>>
>>44573914
d20pfsrd.com
literally everything you need and decently organized unless you look at 3rd party shit.
>>
>>44581975
I do. It never works.

I'm so fucking thirsty.
>>
>>44573914
well if you wanted anything else use this and download the specific ones you're looking for.

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:da1f8e9fa75d83d089ed56ac5e62c3caa4b8be7c&dn=RPG%20Manuals&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fopen.demonii.com%3a1337%2fannounce
>>
>>44574032
You are a scholar and a gentleman.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.