[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Civ Quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 152
Thread images: 5

File: CIV QUEST.jpg (2MB, 1500x3333px) Image search: [Google]
CIV QUEST.jpg
2MB, 1500x3333px
Sup Demon Guy here
First three votes determine the race, first three votes determine the place.
No banlist, I will try to balance the difficulty as fair as possible even if you choose powerful race.
I am not good with map, so I will probably try to make map with MSPaint.
Godspeed anon
>>
>>37373161
Humans Valley
>>
>>37373161
Machines Reef!
>>
>>37373209
Seems like you left those out... Constucts reef! Aquatic golems y'all.
>>
>>37373191
+1 for this beacuse I haven't been in a human civ forever
>>
>>37373209
>>37373217
You are the same person yes?
>>
2 Human
1 Construct

2 Valley
1 Reef
>>
>>37373273
Construct, reef!
>>
2 Human
2 Construct

2 Valley
2 Reef
>>
>>37373338
Construct, Reef
>>
Construct Reef it is.
>>
>>37373247
yes
>>
Fine, whatever! I'll just make my own civ thread, with weed, and blackjack, and hookers. In fact, screw the blackjack and hookers, and the civ thread!

(Just kidding, this might be cool too, I'll hang around)
>>
patience...I am writing.
Might as well start namefagging, to distinguish yourself.
>>
File: Hill Giant.jpg (120KB, 1000x778px) Image search: [Google]
Hill Giant.jpg
120KB, 1000x778px
AAAAAAAAAY! Demon Guy!
Good to see you runnin your own Civ!
Shame it isnt Underground Demons amirite?
>>
Waiting on the eventual robot reefing.
>>
The world is ending, for reason unknown to mortal the gods start declaring war with each other. The old world suffer the worst hit as each nation tored each other apart. The dwarves are hit hard, too proud to run, they instead created a small fleet of submarine, each fitted with a lore of the ancient history. They activated this machine with a rune and send them into the ocean, fleeing the old world and hoped somewhere, somehow, they will know that the old world exist.

There is no order for this fleet of submarine. They just submerged and head to the deep ocean and stay there for years.

Later on the biggest of this submarine start looking for new shallower water, somewhere far from the old world. After month of searching they meet a new land under new star. The old history of the dwarf never charted this sea before.

>Roll for population. 1d6
>>
Rolled 4 (1d6)

>>37373509
>>
>>37373485
I miss your thread Slow CM
I want to draw "The child" from giant tribe.
They actually build their own Underground Demon civ, and I missed it. :((

>>37373509
>waiting for three people to roll
>>
Rolled 1 (1d6)

>>37373509
Do you have something against pluralization or something?
>>
Rolled 2 (1d6)

>>37373545
Dont worry, real life got in the way yesterday but I got tonight free, will host at 3 if you wanna come.
Also worked on some changes for my setup to avoid the massive wall of text every turn.
>>
Rolled 96 (1d100)

>>37373545
rolling then
>>
>>37373560
Yayy i've been waiting
>>
Rolled 2 (1d6)

>>37373653
wait its supposed to be a d6
>>
>>37373533
>>37373556
>>37373560
Your rune master is a gigantic sized Submarine. It simply as big as 10 blue whales swimming in a pair. Inside there are a few smaller submarine drone serving as scout or protector for the runemaster. Your kind is made from metal. Your dwarven progenitor really want to make you to last. Each one of you is made from Orichalcum alloy, giving you a a golden tint, even in the depth of ocean. Perhaps as a beacon of hope, in this dark times.

Population : 1 Runemaster (The leviathan, can make a new submarine or other kind of drone if given material), 4 submarine drone (very fast underwater), 2 Orca, (Slower than submarine drone but they are equipped with powerful weapon), 1 Hawk (Flight drone, for scouting outside of water)

Item of interest: Book of the dead (containing old history of the old world)

You don't need food but...you are unsure what to do next?
>Plan for next action.
>>
>>37373679
maybe trying to research a mnining drone or equip a scout drone with drills or something?
>>
Rolled 91 (1d100)

>>37373679
Look for a place to set up camp.
>>
>>37373720
You are a mobile fortress made from orichalcum, and designed to float underwater, specify your direction. You roll high, great.

>>37373715
Roll d100
>>
Rolled 45 (1d100)

>>37373715
>>
>>37373757
Lemme see if I can help you with that
>>
Rolled 68 (1d100)

>>37373757
I forgot roll
>>
Rolled 47 (1d100)

>>37373715
I'm going to also go along with mining. Setting up camp doesn't seem too important when we're a mobile fortress.
>>
>>37373783
RUKOVA~
Good to see you not in spirit form for once!
>>
File: Dwarven_Centurion_2.jpg (780KB, 2888x2940px) Image search: [Google]
Dwarven_Centurion_2.jpg
780KB, 2888x2940px
>>37373679
>>37373720
This!

(Shit, we sea Dwemer constructs now?)
>>
>>37373788
Haha, yeah, my last class was an hour ago, I'm free till the weekend's over.

How do the sea-robots work? The leviathan builds more small ones, are we capped at the leviathan's containment, or could we theoretically build an underwater construction yard or something to build more?
>>
>>37373793
Kinda, were sea Dwemer fish constructs. >>37373783
At least we could secure the area before we turn our noses towards some rocks.
>>
The fleet set sail in search of metal, and after a few weeks you noted that the sea is a poor choice of mining. The hawk notice that the land where your fleet is stationed is a big continent, but mostly inhabitated with beast and plant.

Please roll 1d100 for your next action
Choose 1:
>Keep on looking for metal
>Search inland
>Research (what?)
>Learn magic (can you?)
>>
>>37373840

>Learn magic (can you?)
>>
Rolled 32 (1d100)

>>37373840
Lets roll up on that island. If theres mountains we might be able to find metals
>>
Rolled 53 (1d100)

>>37373869
trying to figure this out
>>
>>37373869
Anon, you forgot your roll
>>
Rolled 43 (1d100)

>>37373840
Consult the book of the dead on our current location (known civs, nature, minerals...)

The we can start mining again or perhaps trading.
>>
Rolled 6 (1d100)

>>37373840
Explore the land
>>
Rolled 31 (1d100)

>>37373869
come on RNG
>>
>>37373896
How? We are fishbots?

Could you post our units in each update OP?
>>
Rolled 21 (1d100)

>>37373889
Let's go with this one, we have the book, so we should definitely use it.
>>
>>37373889
You are south beyond the equator, you set sail to where dwarf never sail before, and perhaps man or orc. There are a lot of things in the old civilization that you can learn, The dwarves build you to last, and you of course know how to mine, but not underwater! The dwarves has not perfected that technology yet.

Population : 1 Runemaster (The leviathan, can make a new submarine or other kind of drone if given material), 4 submarine drone (very fast underwater), 2 Orca, (Slower than submarine drone but they are equipped with powerful weapon), 1 Hawk (Flight drone, for scouting outside of water)
Resources: Nothing but yourself.

>>
Rolled 74 (1d100)

>>37373878
>Anon
Well this is embarassing guess im gonna have to change names

Book of the dead
>>
>>37373941
>>37373913
>>37373896
>>37373889

You know perhaps, the answer is in the land. What an irony, the dwarves made you seaborne, where you can't touch.

Notes from book of the dead: Amphibian. A toad, lives in two habitat. Water and land.

You already know what to do
(cont.)

>>
Rolled 79 (1d100)

>>37373940
Consult the book for any info on this continent, ancient traders or explorers or such.

>>37373909
Well, we have a birdbot.
>>
No rolls.

>decide how much of your people you need to convert into amphibian transport.

Resources: Nothing but yourself. (Is this important?)

>>
>>37374034
2 drones and an orca for now.
>>
>>37373986
>>37374034
>You already know what to do.

Can't we make that decision?
>>
>>37374067
Voting said to explore the land. Besides that a story fluff
>>
>>37374034
Two subs should be enuogh for now
>>
Rolled 62 (1d100)

>>37374080
Ill back >>37374057
2 drones and an Orca
While we are working on that lets see of our hawk can see anything of note
>>
>>37374080
You're right. But try to keep in mind that we should probably come up with solutions ourselves.

Just feedback, no hate, let's go ampibians.
>>
With no resource but yourself, the two orca tore a part of the Leviathan as a makeshift metal to upgrade themselves. The leviathan suffer minor damage, but you equipped one of your orca with two legs, and two of your scout with legs. This legs can be folded back into their body, so they can swim back into the sea.

Immediately you set up into the land. The beach is covered with coconuts tree and deeper inland you see forest sprawling in chaotic manner until they filled the mountain in the distance.

Population:
Runemaster (minor damage)
Drone: 2 submarine, 2 amphibian
Orca: 1 water, 1 amphibian
Hawk: 1

Resource: Nothing but yourself (quite important)

Technology: Canniballize Part
Magic???

Choose and roll 1d100
>Explore (where)
>Gather resource (wood)
>Invent or discover things in the book of the dead (specify what topic)
>Magic (????)
>Something else?
>>
I really have a problem with setting a map, is there a tool in the internet I can use?
>>
>>37374268
hexographer, is what I use, its a bit of a cunt to upload for me so I screencap and crop it
>>
Rolled 72 (1d100)

>>37374237
Explore inland, particularly the mountain.
>>
Rolled 97, 40 = 137 (2d100)

>>37374350
seconding
also the ones in the bay research magic
>>
File: Construct reef Map.png (67KB, 1408x652px) Image search: [Google]
Construct reef Map.png
67KB, 1408x652px
>>37374350
>>37374378
You don't have enough guy to do both,
exploration team : 1 Orca, 2 drone, 1 Hawk
>>
>>37374378
wait, what am I talking about, you are saying that the guy who stay in the water to research magic yes?

Okay...sorry,
writing now.

>>37374213
Sorry for replying just now, I was tinkering with the map.
>>
File: They came from below..png (65KB, 759x611px) Image search: [Google]
They came from below..png
65KB, 759x611px
>>37374420
Heres a quick attempt
>>
>>37374440
yes meant that
>>
Exploration team (Rolled High.): 1 Orca, 2 drone, 1 Hawk
The exploration team decided to check up the mountain in search of metal. They go through forest tirelessly (being construct at all), in the middle of the journey you noticed wild animals, mostly boar and deer, but the biggest thread comes from the gorrila inside the forrest. They are angry that you trespass their territory and attack. Your orca equipped with pick and hammer to mine protect the rest of your exploration team and swing his pick into the biggest Gorrila skull. This give the rest of the gorilla a strong message to stay away.

Underwater team (Rolled low): Runemaster Leviathan, 1 Orca, 2 drone
The runemaster is trying to decipher more of the old civilization, it notes that most of the races is using magic, but sadly the dwarves who is your progenitor doesn't really care much into them except for runes to activate your kind. To dwarves, your kind is their magic. You noticed that construct has affinity for what they made of (a wood construct can regenerate itself, a metal construct can magnetized weapon and snatch them from their enemy)

Roll 2d100, one for the exploration team, one for the underwater team

What to do next (this is for underwater team only)
>Explore (where)
>Cannibalize more of the leviathan to create more drones?
>Something else?

Resource: Nothing but yourself (quite important)

>>
Rolled 28 (1d100)

>>37374685
>Something else?
Rolling to become worshipped by the gorillas as a god and developing their intelligence so we can use them as a new race of dwarves/slaves
>>
Rolled 26, 62 = 88 (2d100)

>>37374685

Research non-machine construction. If we want to eventually build larger bots we might need to make a drydock or something.
>>
Rolled 18, 79 = 97 (2d100)

>>37374742
>>37374715
this and this become gorilla gods
>>
Been watching this one. Starting to take some shape DG, so if we just use the wood we can make self repairing workers? I bet stone would have traits useful for mining as well but we need methods of stone work.

Sadly all land based constructs would be worthless undersea. but maybe the ol levi could carry them along the ride if we go more nomadic/seafaring.
>>
Exploration team (Rolled Low.): 1 Orca, 2 drone, 1 Hawk

Noticing the number of gorrila population, the team make a mental note to convert this beast as your helper in the future. But right now you continue trekking into the mountain. As your tireless body continue to climb higher in the mountain you regreted that the expedition can't be completed in a single week or less. The mountain is to big, there are rivers and stone. The dwarves would transform this mountain into their own fort. And you believe there is metal to be found here. The hawk noticed that there is something that lived in the top of the mountain. It's winged creature, big enough as human.

The team don't find any metal, but there is enough rock, not yet. Enough to create an army of stone construct.

Underwater team (Rolled high):

A giant squid harras one of your drone, maybe it think that it's a small prey. Fortunately the orca is quick enough to shoot harpoon into it's brain. The rest of the drone harvest it's ink. While they do that, the runemaster is hatching a plan to create a drydock. It only need wood as resource.

Roll 2d100

Roll 2d100, one for the exploration team, one for the underwater team

What to do next (this is for underwater team only)
>Explore (where)
>Cannibalize more of the leviathan to create more drones?
>Something else?

Resource: Nothing but yourself (quite important), Squid ink

>>
Rolled 20 (1d100)

>>37374943
Fuck it lets make an outpost here. we can start with wood to setup shop via the drydock and expand into a landbased mining post to get supplies and parts.

And maybe take a few turns fidding with big honking gorillas.

>DryDock construction.
>>
>>37374911
The element is:

Fire (need magical material for construct)
Earth (Common construct)
Air (need magical material for construct)
Water (need magical material for construct)
Wood (Common construct)
Metal (Common construct)
Light (need magical material for construct)
Darkness (need magical material for construct)
Electricity (need magical material for construct)
Ice (middle ground, you can construct it, but it need magical material to make it stay frozen)
>>
Rolled 51, 17 = 68 (2d100)

>>37374943
Scout the waters surrounding the island for useful materials while the exploration team continues their work.
>>
>>37375001
At least you gave us the building materials list. And we know two special effects of these so far.

I can work with this. Sorry if I accidentally figure out how to break your game.
>>
>>37375028
No, it's alright. Sorry If I bad GM or type slow. This is still my first time.
>>
>>37374502
Thanks for the Map, Slow CM, I need to get hexographer later. I can't right now because I have my hand full just for typing things
>>
>>37375056
Hey no worries, I've always toyed with the idea of running one, but I'd worry about messing it up. It's going good so far.
>>
>>37375056
Relax man, if you saw my first thread it was just as rough. Still pretty rough. No worried about the map, I didnt have one for my first 2 threads so youre beating me out there!
>>37375097
The only way you can fuck up is if you abandon your players.
>>
>>37375097
I'm half convinced actual IRL DM/GMs use these threads as practice exercises and as an escape from their players.
>>
>>37375126
I know I do
>>
>>37375097
>>37375106
Thank you, anyway what to do next? Can you help by rolling 2d100?
If you want to know the option please look into>>37374943

>>37375126
I wish I am a forever GM. I wish I have some player. No man, I am just a lonely man.
>>
Rolled 83, 88 = 171 (2d100)

>>37375001
build wood and earth constructs and create a dock
>>
>>37375176
I'll back this in spirit of moving the game along. Much as I want to see EXPLORATION AND ADVENTURE we're literally under 10 or so constructs. we need a work force and do what machines do best build shit.

Oh and experiment on gorillas to give them intelligence and go planet of the apes
>>
>>37375199
Please don't forget to roll d100
>>
>>37374911
We could use ole Levi as a trade vessel, using his drone bay as a cargo hold while our drones and gorillas set up towns underwater and on shore, creating a trade network of coastal gorilla towns who take raw material from the mountains in the sea and produce fine goods with their opposable thumbs and gorilla craftsmanship. I'm not sure what we could find underwater that gorillas would want though... mineral ores, coral maybe, whale and shark maybe... The point is we could be rich.
>>
>>37375199
i think we arent able to give them intelligence yet[\spoiler]
>>
Rolled 45, 77 = 122 (2d100)

>>37375176
Backing this as well.
>>
Rolled 76, 96 = 172 (2d100)

>>37375247
Oh sorry we doing averages? I thoguht it was highest of 3 or something. ROLLAN FOR THE BUILDINGS AND CONSTRUCTINGS!
>>
>>37375279
you. you are the hero we need. but not the one we deserve.
>>
>>37375279
If only the Orcs had rolls like that!
>>
>>37375363
You gotta keep reminding me bout the orcs. why I say why?!
>>
Exploration team (Rolled mid) 1 Orca, 2 drone, 1 Hawk

You noticed that the flying creatures in the top of the mountain is woman with wings. They exist in the old world, and known as a race of harpy. Unfortunately they also noticed you and approaching you from the air fast

What next
>Intimidate (try to frighten them or attack them)
>Open contact (wait and talk to them)
>Hide (Go back to the forest and lose them there)
>Something better than this idea.

Underwater team (Rolled high) 1 Runemaster Leviathan (minor damage), 1 Orca, 2 drone

You cannot wait so long when you already decided to create drydock. The orca tear more part from the leviathan and equipped with legs that can be folded back into their body. This process damage the leviathan into (mid damage) After that they emerge into inland and start to hack wood from the forest, and convert

Your leviathan is alone and unguarded (roll 1d4 for turn of drydock completion, the less is better, average of three lowest roll, if there is more than one people rolling)

What next
>Consult book of the dead for topic (No roll, you get what you asked for the topic, but it's colored from the perspective of your dwarven progenitor)

Resource: Nothing but yourself , Squid ink
>>
Rolled 3 (1d4)

>>37375470
roll
>>
Rolled 4 (1d4)

>>37375470
Rolling for drydock time first.
>>
Rolled 22 (1d100)

>>37375470
Attempt to Open Contact with the harpies, but be ready to defend yourself. We're probably too heavy to carry into the air at least.
>>
Rolled 1 (1d4)

>>37375470
Popping a roll 1d4 style. gods help us all
>>
>>37375495
>>37375510
I should not roll.
>>
>>37375493
>>37375495
>>37375526
Your average is 2.667
So your drydock will be completed in 3 turn
>>
>>37375510
Waiting a bit for more people to decide
>>
Rolled 17 (1d100)

>>37375510
This. If they approuch agressive, we keep ourself low to the ground.
>>
Rolled 43 (1d100)

>>37375569
roll for this
>>
Rolled 40 (1d100)

>>37375569
>>37375590
Backing up.

Kinda open on what team drydock does. kinda only got consult the dead tome atm
>>
Rolled 4 (1d4)

>>37375470
>>37375470

Harpies:
>Something better than this idea.
Submit to them! We're soooo beta.

Underwater crew:
Rolling for drydock, ask the book about gorillas and domestication of animals.
>>
>>37375569
>>37375590
>>37375510

Exploration team (Rolled low) 1 Orca, 2 drone, 1 Hawk

The Harpy is hostile they swoop at you and cast an ice spell on your team. Your team is caught by surprise except the hawk.

The hawk goes into the air. Roll1d100
>Fend against the harpy
>Retreat and tell your underwater comrade

The Orca is struggling to break free from the ice while the drone is hopelessly trapped
>Roll d100 for combat
>>
Rolled 22, 66 = 88 (2d100)

>>37375752
Fend against the harpy.

Praying to the dice gods.
>>
Rolled 1 (1d100)

>>37375752
I say we retreat the hawk. The rest either try to escape together or fight together.

We can always go back for the parts.
>>
Rolled 67, 22 = 89 (2d100)

>>37375752
Well fuck my anus harpy attacks.

Hawk Vs Harpy time and trap freeing.
>>
>>37375643
A turn has passed, 2 more turn until drydock is ready

You also prepared wood for next batch of construct.

Gorilla: A highly social creature dominated by alpha male. The alpha male is the biggest, and marked by the silver hair on their back, hence they are called silverback gorilla. The Silverback need to fend of another gorilla challenge to keep control the rest of gorilla population.
>>
>>37375817
We're just going to roll these robots into an early demise I think.
>>
>>37375852
This shit is why I wanted to focus on setting up and building a force. Its easier to recover from disaster when you have the bodies to replace your losses.
>>
>>37375852
I agree, the dice-gods do not look kindly upon me... I am sorry my fellow seastructs.
>>
Rolled 18, 41 = 59 (2d100)

>>37375752
both fight
>>
>>37375877
What would be a great upgrade is a sleep/defense-mode. If we could now put our frozen constructs in a reinforced hibernation, the harpy wouldn't know what to with the sleeping hunks of metal. Then we could recover them with new troops.
>>
>>37375893

*Cue Snazzy Theme Music*

THE SEASTRUCTS! Built in ancient times by the ancient dwarves of the old world these autonomous water based robots exist to continue their legacy and discover a true purpose in a strange new world.

Their enemy is the evil Old Harpies, A collcetion of angry old bitter hens with nothing better to do then attack anything and everything because their men left them due to their constant screeching and harping.

Will the Seastructs defeat this menace of ball and chains and neverending nagging? Tune in on saturdays at 8am (7am central)!

I fucking had to I'm sorry
>>
Rolled 73, 82 = 155 (2d100)

>>37375817
>>37375789
you fuckers didnt want to submit to the harpy

>>37375752
rolling for fending against the harpy, and for breaking out and unleashing kung fu on the harpy
>>
>>37375965
BASED SALVATION!
>>
>>37375963
Theme music you say?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oH6mw2Rc3DQ

Not so snazzy, but fitting.
>>
Tie breaker: Hawk drone attack harpy

Roll: Mid
There are three of them, but judging by their appearance, these harpy is quite potent as a spellcaster. Your hawk swooped and scratch the face of one of the trio harpy witch. But in retaliation the harpy attack with sonic shriek and the hawk to fall the ground.

Orca rolled mid
Your orca wait until the harpy land to check it out before breaking from it's icy prison and swing it's pickaxe to one of the harpy. It failed to kill her, but you grazed it badly, and she is bleeding.

Your team: Drone still helpless, Hawk fall to the ground, but otherwise unharmed. Orca still no scratch.

Trio Harpy witch: 1 scarred on the face and neck, 1 is bleeding from pickaxe damage, 1 is total healthy

What next?
>Continue fighting? 1d100
> Attempt parlay? 1d100
> Retreat with hawk, leaving 2 drone behind. (Auto success, but lose 2 men)
>Something better.
>>
Rolled 77 (1d100)

>>37376082
Attempt parlay, mostly just hoping for a good roll without losing too much.
>>
1 turn has passed, now your drydock need 1 more turn to complete.

>Questmaster suggestion: should we just carve the wood into wooden gorilla? Attempt to usurp Gorilla leadership?
>>
>>37376114
Huza!
>>
>>37376114
Waiting 2 more post for parlay, or after 3 minutes, tie breaking into parlay.
>>
>>37376123
I was thinking of doing that covering one with a skin, but was more worried about our poor dying robots.
>>
>>37376132
We're gonna be terrified to roll and lower the average DG. I think we really want this to work.
>>
Rolled 6 (1d100)

>>37376082
no clue what parlay is(english is not my mother tounge)
so im going for fighting
>>
>>37376165
Sorry I meant parley, it's call for truce in the middle of combat.

Waiting 2 more post for fighting.
>>
>>37376165
Case in point.
>>
Waiting for one last roll for tiebreaker between combat and parley. Retreat is no longer a choice now.
>>
Nobody?
>>
>>37376231
I can't break a tie I'm part of, but if no one steps in you could always do a 1d2 roll to choose.
>>
Rolled 84 (1d100)

Parley, then..
>>
Rolled 73 (1d100)

>>37376165
well in that case im with parley
>>
Parley Rolled high

The harpy go back in the air this time ready to bombard you with more spell. But your orca just dropped his picaxe and hammer and open both arm in the air, exposing it chest and the rest of it's body and swagly walked at them.

basically the orca is saying "come at me bitches."

And by some kind of weird miracle the harpy didn't blast it into oblivion. The trio harpy witches is unsure what to do. They even look quite afraid by this display of recklessness.

For once in it's creation, the orca is using a part of him to speak.
> Release my brethren at once, witch!
> We come in peace!
> You are trespassing our teritorry, begone or die a foolish death!
> Something clever?
> Something Rude?
>>
1 turn has passed, your drydock is now completed. Your leviathan can anchor in here. And start making construct.
>>
>>37376389
he say the 300 confirmed kills pasta

jokes aside im for number one
>>
>>37376407
also drones and other orca bring material to our leviathan and he produces wood earth constructs
>>
Rolled 61 (1d100)

>>37376389
Denote peaceful intentions through interpretive dance.
>>
Anyone know how to archive this thread?
I have to leave in about twenty minutes.
>>
>>37376455
This. And make them gorilla and harpy-shaped.
>>
I think the people is leaving because I type to slow in the storyline
Gonna wait one minutes and then tiebreaking.
>>
Drydock team: 1 Runemaster Leviathan (average damage), 1 Orca, 2 drone

The Runemaster is now docking in the drydock. For the first time in it's creation it make another of it's kind. The first material is sand, found many in the beach, You created a small construct just as a test purpose.

The result is a sandstalker. It was made from sand and can be stored in leviathan easily. They are fragile, as they cannot manipulate large grain of sand and water paralyze them (hence why the runemaster Leviathan don't made them in the sea)

(Cont,)
>>
>>37376533
Naw, you're doing good mate. I'm not leaving, These games tend to go slow because people are occupied with other stuff.
>>
>>37376651
Dis shit. we're on a message board and typically just keep it running on autoupdate while doing other crap.
>>
The second creation. Is made from wood carved to be made from the gorrila. You nicknamed them as Wood-Gor, while searching for another suitable names.

The Wood-Gor behaves like gorilla, beating it chest agggresively and start mock fighting with the orca. But then it simply stand upright, much like a humanoid.

It's not a true gorilla. It's just designed to mimic Gorrila behaviour.
>>
Runemaster Leviathan wants to maed more of construct. But suddenly the Sun flashes brightly, before goes completely dark. It feels chills inside him and for a construct, it understand fears.

Somewhere in the Old World, some Sun Diety is just killed. Whose sun diety? Is it the Dwarf? The Man? The Orc? You wouldn't know. Even after these years the war in the old world still raged, and will probably still raged until the world ends.
>>
>>37376435
>>37376492

Exploration Team

The Orca dance wildly while screaming: Release my brethren witch! And suddenly the Sun flashes before it's goes completly dark.

The Harpy panic cast a spell to melt the ice and then fly back to the mountain in terror.
>>
>>37376788
Ooo random chaos events. We just entered an ice age for a while didn't we? No sun means no heat and plant life..

hope the gods get their shit together and turn the lights back on real quick.
>>
>>37376831
lucky coincidence
>>
>>37376844
Yup. lets just stick to the shoreline and the forest for now. the harpies seem to think the mountains their domain. we kinda need a better force or something to offer them before trying to deal with them.
>>
Guys, sorry for random event, It was a high roll so I feel it's appropriate. But I need to go out.

Population
1 Runemaster Leviathan (Average Damage)
4 Amphibian Drone
2 Amphibian Orca
1 Hawk
1 Sandstalker
1 Wood Gor

Technology: Cannibalize for part
Resource: Wood from the forest, Sand from the beach, Squid Ink
Landmark: Drydock.
Interesting item: Book of the dead (contain dead civilization from the old world)
Thread posts: 152
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.