[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gnoll Sky Pirate Quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 4

File: Gnoll or Naw.jpg (18KB, 236x364px) Image search: [Google]
Gnoll or Naw.jpg
18KB, 236x364px
So last time we left off with a question.
DO we want this to be a Civquest?
DO we want this to be a questy-quest?
I ask of you /tg/!
>>
I'd say quest more so then civ. Perhaps if we become badass enough to be the alpha of our home island we can go full civ mode.
>>
>>37166509
Thats the thing, we have a little village tribe... thing that belongs to us.
>>
But, I can run it either way. Just seems that we lack the attention of a lot of the larger quests.
Hard life for a QM/CM
>>
>>37166676
>>37166410
Questy quest. Not about gnolls.
>>
>>37166639
If we're managing anything, I should hope that we'd be managing an airship of piracy, not a town.
>>
>>37166694
Well, the reason I say the Gnolls is because yesterday I ran a short game with them.

Also who no Gnolls? I kinda like the crazy fuckers.
>>
>>37166676
I'm sure things will pick up once people realize its up again today.
>>
>>37166410
Quest-Quest.

Preferably with a choice about what to be, since gnolls a shit.
>>
>>37166733
Yeh, Ive actually been working a bit writing a pastebin for us.

To everyone who doesnt lik the Gnoll idea, rather than just saying "I dont like Gnolls so there." Hows about you give me some other ideas or at least a reason why not.
>>
>>37166798
They want to be marysue dragongirl succubus half-angels, that's why.
Fuck em, Gnoll Sky Pirate or bust. Female, of course.
>>
>>37166798
Well, give a choice. We could be Faerie pirates, Elven pirates, dwarf pirates, tiefling/aaismar pirates. Your choice mate.
>>
>>37166842
The Gnolls I was running yesterday were mainly male. The reason was because your father (The Alpha before you) went a little apeshit and killed almost all the women in the process of making himself a demonhost. There are females, they are just protected since they are quite endangered.
>>
>>37166410
Welcome back OP.Quest Quest like we decided last time.Also since you asked for it last time i'll namefag
>>
>>37166896
Good to have you back!
Any opinion on the whole Gnoll thing?
If I have to switch races Ill probably start over with the same setting.
You were here before so you have a bit more of a say.
>>
>>37166878
>father
>Alpha
Are you basing your Gnolls on something other than hyenas?
>>
>>37166930
Totally should stay Gnoll, that's how we rolled yesterday.
>>
>>37166940
Im basing them off of the Civquest Gnolls, that states that the Alpha is male, so it is and will be unless otherwise backed.
>>
>>37166930
>>37166949
>>37166964
Fuck Gnolls. Ugly shits.
>>
>>37166930
Stay Gnoll! We made good progress last time and it was fun as all hell
>>
Just so everyone understands. I dont mind rerolling the race, I have people on both sides who want both, people like 37166974 are not going to be counted since they have no reason to their say.
>>
>>37167010
People don't have a reason for keeping them either though.
>>
>>37166964
The appeal of gnolls is the pseudopenis. If you don't want to deal with that, make them ogres or orcs or ettins or something
>>
>>37167010
Nah stick with gnoll's.The people who are complaining can join one of the several others quest/ciz/etc threads or make their own if they really want it
>>
>>37167010
An advice: run what you want. There is plenty of Quest with other subjects for people who don't want to play Gnolls.

Seriously, complaining about it is like getting a Mario game and wanting him to be an amoral sniper with shades trying to take over a crime empire.
>>
>>37167065
No. Keep your fetishes for the weekend smut threads.
>>
Thatll do it then, Gnolls it is.
Before we start, heres a http://pastebin.com/Jdrpeeg0 I slapped together.
Opinions?
>>
>>37167157
Time we start pirating!
>>
>>37167130
It's not even my fetish. But this is what you will face if you pick a race where fetish shit is its best-known feature. It'll be a running joke.
>>
>>37167190
Not if he flat out slaps that kind of shit down
>>
>>37167190
Ill manage. Stay if you want, leave if you dont.
>>
So back on topic. The pastebin link
http://pastebin.com/Jdrpeeg0
Will be what I use to keep track of our things. Any objections?
Any changes you want?
Questions and comments would be very appreciated.
>>
>>37167255
Honestly looks like you got everything down i can't really come up with anything you don't already have down.You did good
>>
>>37167255
Looks good, lets roll
>>
>Starting off from last thread.
Just as things start to look like they will devolve further you hear a shout from outside the pit. Someone is calling for you, moments later a pack of chainmail clad warriors march into view. Their presence has a powerful effect on the crowd of unhappy onlookers. Most of them filter out the opposite side of the arena.
"Karnak would like word with you." One of the warriors says, you can see the paw-print on his chestguard marking him as one of your house guards.
>[Go to Karnak now.]
>[Go to Karnak later]
>[Explore the town]
>[Other - Write in]
>>
File: mfw see wut.png (284KB, 500x683px) Image search: [Google]
mfw see wut.png
284KB, 500x683px
>>37167190
>http://pastebin.com/Jdrpeeg0
Sounds more like it IS your fetish. You bought it up first after all.
>>
>>37167502
>[Go to Karnak later]
>Investigate the elf slave who just fought
>>
>>37167502
Go see him, but on our time.
We are the alpha, so we can't have him order us around.
>>
>>37167578
Drow not elf.My bad
>>
Shit, please roll a d100 with your post.
Highest roll will be selected (or the one with most backing)
>>
Rolled 27 (1d100)

>>37167578
seconding
>>
>>37166410
My first ever ttrpg I learned how to hate gnolls above all else.
My second, I learned how to love sky-pirates.

I feel conflicted.
>>
Rolled 5 (1d100)

>>37167649
>>
>>37167700
See how you feel about my Gnolls.
See how you feel about my sky-pirates.
Ill take anyone who isnt a shit-poster.
>>
Rolled 38 (1d100)

>>37167502
>[Go to Karnak now.]
>>
>>37167683
Choice landed
>[Go to Karnak later]
>Investigate the Drow Slave.
"I will tend to Karnak when am done here." They look at eachother a moment before nodding in agreement and setting off. You go beneath the pit by a large gate in its wall. Down below are dozens of caged cells many house dirty slaves. You find the one you are looking for, a single Drow woman sits in the corner, head drooped down onto her chest.
>[Shout her awake from behind the bars]
>[Enter the cell and wake her]
>[Leave]
>[Other - Write in]
(Roll with your choice, magical realm shit will be ignored)
>>
>>37167840
>[Enter the cell and wake her
>>
Rolled 48 (1d100)

>>37167840
>[Other - Write in] Use our axe to clang against the bars.The sound should wake her up
>>
Rolled 33 (1d100)

>>37167891
Roll fail
>>
>>37167902
Choice Landed
>[Other - Write in] Use our axe to clang against the bars.
You draw one of your axes and rake it across the bars of her cell. While it raises quite a loud ringing and vibrates the bars the slave doesnt so much as twitch. Maybe she is deaf?
[Enter cage and wake the slave]
[Leave]
[Other - Write in]
>>
>>37167840
dice+1d100
>[Shout her awake from behind the bars]
>[Other - Write in]

we are probably strong enough to kill her in a fight, but lets not risk giving the drow any chances.
While talking to her we should interrogate her, perhaps she could be of use to or on our motley crew.
>>
Rolled 82 (1d100)

>>37168024
>Laugh and say"Nice try Drow.I know you're kinds tricky"
>>
>>37168037
just a heads up, when you wanna roll put the dice+d100 in the "Options" area above the post bar. (Just in case you didnt know)
>>
Rolled 24 (1d100)

>>37168024
Try and poker her with a stick or something that she can grab but wont injure is if she used it on us.

Do we want to roll low or high?
>>
>>37168065
Annnd forgot my trip again
>>
>>37168071
I know, fugged up where I was typing.
This is what I get for trying to do 4 things at once.
>>
>>37168105
Generally higher is better
>>
>>37168123
Cool cool, thanks for stickin around with us
>>
>>37168065
Choice Landed
You laugh and grab the bars of her cell. "You can not trick me, woman. I know your kinds tricks." She still does not move, and your patience is burning short. Disrespect like this is unacceptable, even if she is deaf!
>[Enter the cell]
>[Leave]
>[Use Gale]
>[Other - Write in]
(Keep in mind Gale might kill her if you roll too high)
>>
>>37168037
In single combat we are hands down the best warrior in the tribe. So Id hope we'd be able to kill a single unarmed Drow.
>>
Rolled 90 (1d100)

>>37168254
>[Enter the cell]
Fine.But put our axe down outside and far away from the cell first.She's probably quicker then us
>>
>>37168288
Well....Glad i didn't vote for gale now.....
>>
>>37168288
going with this
>>
>>37168287
>[Use Gale]

You can never be to careful with Drow, they don't tend to play fair.
>>
>>37168344

Forgot roll, but no way I can beat 90 knowing my luck, guess we are walking in.
>>
>>37168288
Choice landed.
>[Enter the cell]
You expect treachery so you hang your axes on the wall behind you. The lock for the cell is simple from this side and you pop the door open. Even at the sound of the iron door grinding open the slave does not move. Three quick steps and you tower above her crouched form "Look at me, slave." You growl behind grit teeth. When she does not respond you finally snap and with a swift kick into her side, so does a rib. The ebon-skinned slave reacts a moment too slowly, wrapping an arm around your shin before lashing at your eyes with hooked fingers. Almost too easily you kick her away. Her back to the bars she crouches low, eyes alert, but her stance favors her right side probably due to her broken left rib.
[Speak - Write in]
[Leave]
[Gale]
[Other - Write in]
>>
Rolled 77 (1d100)

>>37168569
>[Speak - Write in]"Huh so this is the thanks i get for coming on in here to see if you didn't want to be a slave anymore hmm? Keheheheh!"
>>
>>37168431
its okay man, if you had beaten the roll you would have killed or badly crippled her.
>>
>>37168569
>Laugh at her, tell her that she will prove useful in the coming days
I havent read the previous threads but gnoll pirates interest me.
>>
>>37168707
http://4archive.org/tg/thread/37141481
Heres the first thread in all its awful glory
>>
>>37168646
Choice landed
[Speak]
"I come down into this shithole to see how youd like to not be a pit-slave anymore and this is the answer I get?" Your teeth are bared, you can hear the blood hammering in your ears. The Drow slave stayes crouched but moves her right hand to the side of her head, cupping her hand to her ear. Then it clicks. She really IS deaf. When she speaks you dont understand her language but she signs for a paper.
>[Call for a guard to get a paper and something to write with]
>[Call for a guard to get a translator]
>[Leave]
>[Kill her]
>[Other - Write in]
(sorry it took so long, I might need to leave soon)
>>
>>37168967
>>[Call for a guard to get a paper and something to write with]
>>
>>37168967
>>
>>37168995
Choice Landed
You stand awkwardly in the cell, your blood is still rushing and by the time the guard arrives the drow seems to have relaxed, if only a little. You take the paper and charcoal shard from a very confused guard and hold it out to the drow.
She snatches it from your hand and, crouching low again begins to write on the paper.
In a badly written version of your language she wrote "Have you come to have me executed?"
and almost as an afterthought "You are the one from the pit, yes?" You scratch out the first and show her. She hastily writes again, flipping the paper to you "Then why are you here?" she holds the paper out for you.
How do you answer?
>[Write in]
>>
Rolled 66 (1d100)

>>37169142
>Grin Toothily and write down:Welcome to the crew
>>
>>37169179
maybe light up a cigar for a minor celebration to taking her on.
>>
>>37169215
I like it! Wait....Have cigar's been invented in this universe yet?
>>
>>37169179
Be aware that all the crews are manned by Gnolls only. You will take some reputation damage for taking her on.

Gnolls smoke from pipes as holding something light and small like a cigar is awkward when you have claws.
>>
>>37169273
Eh we can justify it as her being our personal slave right?
>>
>>37169296
Probably. We would need to keep her on a very tight leash as all her actions would reflect you.
>>
>>37169308
Eh better then taking rep damage now if yo uask me
>>
>>37169273
Pipes work too if they don't make Gnoll sized cigars.

I think we could take a rep hit, if we are going to be big badass sky pirates and possibly lead our species to glory, we are going to end up pissing someone off.
>>
>>37169308
Can't we just put a collar on her to signify her status as a slave?
>>
>>37169337
Choice locked
You scratch down on the paper that she if yours now. To hell with what others might say. You wave for her to follow you and step out of the cell, taking your axes and placing them back on your hip. The guard looks even more confused when you walk out with the slave but a quick word dismisses him. Now with your very own unleashed Drow in tow what will you do?
[Go to Karnak]
[Walk about town some more]
[Go to your hall]
[Other - Write in]
>>
>>37169410
>[Go to Karnak]
>>
Motherfucker I cant remember to add the damn >>>>>>>>>>>> fak.
>>
>>37169410
>see if we can't find a collar for our new slave then go to Karnak
>>
Rolled 18 (1d100)

Yall niggas still need to roll for your posts lol
>>
>>37169442
>[Go to Karnak]

No sweat OP, we all forget stuff. Maybe we can roll for major events and not every one?
>>
>>37169549
Thats a good idea, but I have the people roll so I can choose who do what if theres a tie or a split.
>>
File: 1410739986870.gif (712KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1410739986870.gif
712KB, 320x240px
Also, Im so sorry everyone but I need to go. Im going to host tomorrow a little earlier so I can actually stick around for more than an hour.
Thank you all for making this quest stay alive, may we have many more
Thread posts: 91
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.