[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Corruption of Champions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 10

File: Not the bees.png (102KB, 393x399px) Image search: [Google]
Not the bees.png
102KB, 393x399px
My corruption of champions adventure,

Now I don't know if this counts as a traditional game but it's text-based so I'll believe in the heart of the cards.

>Be me, about 3 days ago, playing the newest patch because actually is pretty good game.
>Playing mage, making my way through the mountains wrekking everything.
>Find someone’s camp and decide to walk in, 8ft soraka-lookin’ motherfucker Izumi invites me in for a drink.
>Whatcouldgowrong.jpg, walk in and drink with her, first person to not try and wrek me, feelin’ pretty good.
>She says; “Now you have to pay me for my hospitality.” Fuck. “So are you going to surrender, or try and fight it?” Bitch thinks she’s hot shit.
>Not a pussy so I stay and fight, mfw level 20 and silences in the first turn. Picks me up by the neck and squeezes me, slams me down like mother fucking charles barkley on roids. Die instantly.
>The fuck is this, Dark Souls? My organs are crushed, my will destroyed and she leans down and says: “Wow, I thought humans were small but, this isn’t what I expected. I guess this will have to do.” Shows one finger and a thumb. This mother fucker.
>Come back later to assert my dominance as master kitsune mage, nine tails of naruto power flailing in perfect autism, I’m ready.
>Get Rekt.
>Laying again with spleen shattered, have option to flee because speed stat. Start to run away.
>She sits down and starts crying, saying it’s okay and to keep going because she knows she’s not attractive.
>Feel like a douchenazi, come back to console her and end up having sex.
>In CoC, you never really win.
>>
>>34857713
>CoC
It went to shit somewhere around a year ago, m80.
From "even Slaanesh wouldn't give me THIS"and "it's fuck or be fucked" it turned into "my special snowflake furry futa waifu simulator".
Like everything furries touch, sadly.
>>
File: I have a dick.jpg (55KB, 455x343px) Image search: [Google]
I have a dick.jpg
55KB, 455x343px
>>34857750
Yeah I remember the first time I played, t'was amazingly funny because it was foreign. My furry friends had a fun time raffing at me. I played Fall of Eden recently and this is all I have to fucking say.
>>
>>34857750
What is the deal with futas anyway? I know that furries have their own mafias and many people succumb just for loadsofmone, but why is there such popularity of hermaprodites?
>>
>>34857766
Omnipotent sexuality for the sake of ultimate rapage of either gender. I have other stories I can think up if you guys enjoyed that one though of various hentai games I play when I'm really high.
>>
>>34857766
>furries have their own mafias
wat

Futas, i guess, it's because of all the deliciousness of dick without any terrible, disgusting and eugh male body.
It's weird like that.
>>
>>34857795
The mage in the story was actually designed to be a trap. At first I thought it would be fun to be a tyrranical dicklord that looks like a girl then sets you on foxfire. I did fucktons of reloading and calculating with fox jewels and shit to get to 4'9, ass-length hair, bla bla bla waifu simulator shit so I could wreak havoc and lies on Mareth.. Then I realized magic doesn't do as much damage as straight warhammer.
>>
>>34857795
Yes but why is it so popular?
>>
>>34857750
Whilst that's true it's still entertaining to play if you never played before
>>
>>34857812
Common stimuli, i guess. Boobs AND dick, it's like a fucking party, man. Plus futa is weird enough to be novel, but not weird enough to be disgusting and with all the stuff that goes on tumblr nowadays is acceptable to internet society.
>>
>>34857849
IMHO the storyline was better than some games I've played. Spoiler alert but you're sent as a warrior to cleanse the demon taint, well you get to the first boss and she's like "No faggot you were a sacrifice to prevent your village from being raped." Then you can behead her. Still the fuckin' twists had me feelsin. Smash the console in the demon factory? Flood the goddess and turn her into a fuckbunny. Whoops.
>>
I usually just check tfgamesite every now and then and play whatever looks good/got a recent update.

I can't stand CoC anymore and TiTs doesn't feel different enough for me to really get into.
>>
>>34857855
Couldn't resist. #TriggeringIntensifies
>>
File: ex_rod_86283.jpg (15KB, 231x264px) Image search: [Google]
ex_rod_86283.jpg
15KB, 231x264px
>>34857807
And then you read the wiki, realize over 3/4th of the scenes is "my speshul OC checks your anal circumference" and return with burning flame in your eyes, holy vengeance on your mind and complete set of heavy armor with the murderiest melee weapon you can find.
Smite them, Johnny. Smite them all.
>>
File: TRIGGER WARNING.jpg (40KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
TRIGGER WARNING.jpg
40KB, 640x480px
>>34857869
>>
Why is this shit so common with fa/tg/uys. This is literally the reason why I stay away from the local LGS, because the fuckers were always forcing stupid furry tranny bullshit and anime shit into their games.

Are there no normal roleplayers anymore? Jesus fucking christ.

Also OP, it rustles my jimmies when people use dakldklaksdklasimafaggot.imagetype

It's fucking annoying as shit.
>>
>>34857881
CoC, unlike Violated Heroine, isn't actually all that fun to play while avoiding the sex though.
>>
>>34857889

You triggered my trigger with your image of a trigger.
>>
File: Uther.png (1MB, 837x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Uther.png
1MB, 837x1200px
>>34857881
>Warhammer
>Plate armor is only 250
>Tank
>Tank 2
>Regen
>Lift like /Fit/
>100 strength, 100 toughness
>Thunder strikes.
Do you want to get a stun on your enemy every turn and do 40% of their health? Pick warrior.
>>
>>34857895
there should be option to cleanse the friendly NPCs or the world itself.
There won't be, though.
>>
My trigger warning is when people mention trigger warnings.

Stop triggering me, /tg/!
>>
>>34857891
CoC isn't even a tabletop game, it's a text based flash game
>>
>>34857891
I'm sorry I've rustled your jimbobs m8. I just like to tell stories and make people laugh. I did not foresee this conversation.
>>
>>34857914
The plot is likely to never move forward at this point.
>>
>>34857921

The subject matter has a tendency to bleed into games, though. Magical Realm and all that.

CoC is My Little Magic Realm: Fuck Things edition. It's neither a good "game" nor an interesting setting.
>>
In corruption of champions..

>See someone walking around the forest, decide to approach them.
>They immediately try to get you to succumb to rape.
>Using the power of greyskull and the beautiful sword knock them down a peg and clip their knees.
>Person is bleeding out and close to death on the floor, options -
Rape them.
Rob and leave.

No don't take them to a fucking healer or anything, drop a bandage on em or maybe say sorry. nah man they'll walk that organ damage right the fuck off.
>>
>>34857959
Didn't you know? Organs can regenerate!
>>
>>34857968
In TiTs it was the same fucking thing. I was fighting a Naleen and I shot that bitch 42 times in the chest and she just finally kneels down and is like; "Alright that's getting annoying just fuck me or leave." Wotm8.
>>
>>34857980
Isn't that the story of Fifty-Cent?
>>
>>34857996
7/10 kekd
>>
>>34857996

MANY MEN

MANY MANY MANY MANY MEN (and trannies, furries, aliens and weird things)

WISH FUCKIN ON ME

NO I DONT CRY NO MOH

DONT LOOK TO THE SKY NO MORE

HAVE MERCY ON (my asshole)
>>
>>34857959
I like to think that it's impossible for anyone to actually die in the daemon realm

You can be changed, or have your consciousness obliterated by becoming a horse / slime girl / whatever, but you can't DIE
>>
>>34858003
Oh man I was on facebook with some german friend of mine that played it and he mentioned the driders. FUCKING DRIDERS. Not even sure if I'm spelling it right but when you're level 12 and this fucking thing can EAT YOUR SPEED STAT but you don't have the damage to even remotely lower its health. no.. mercy be upon thee.
>>
>>34858013
Well see both Zetas and the Omnibus from the demon's factory have an option that their neck can be snapped so I'd say that's false. They die permanantly and it states that with the simple sound; "Crack".
>>
>>34858025
Yeah but they're daemons. They'll just respawn.
>>
>>34858025
They're demons, though, and thus have no souls of their own any more because they fucking ate them.
>>
>>34858046
Is that how science works? If so that's really fucking annoying. My character's gonna have to go back and kill those dickneedles again? Sheiiit.
>>
>>34857807
>Not just using save editing to create the perfect waifu to fap to and then promptly abandon
>>
>>34858048
Valid point. Maybe the soul is a point of power but if you're corrupted enough does that count as being a demon? Like Marcus is a good guy that fits the 'not die' description but if his soul was turned to lethicite and eaten, -then- he could die? Same with anyone else?

>Why the fuck do I know enough to even -think- this?
>>
Since it seems relevant here, >>34834786

http://1d4chan.org/wiki/Zettai_Reido
>>
>>34858084
>http://1d4chan.org/wiki/Zettai_Reido
I should succumb to whatever this is for the sake of other people's schadenfreude
>>
>>34858105
It isn't even halfway translated though, but the intro text thing is. Pretty funny read.

Myconid: "Marilith dwells in that cave up there..." she says, while pointing to a cave high on a nearby cliff.

Fara: "Hmph, how bothersome..." I climb the cliff, grumbling all the while. Do I need to roll for anything?
GM: Well, as you start climbing the cliff, you see them - millions of penises, dangling off the cliff walls. It's Trap - "Cock Ladder!"
Fara: Ooh, oh no!
>>
>>34858105
It's CoC, but without terrible OCs. Well, apart from what players create, that is.

Also you can be dicktopus.
>>
>>34858121
>Dicktopus
Sign me the fuck up. Is this like a DND rulebook of somesort or an engined game? From the looks of it, it's merely a gametype.
>>
>>34858133
It's a Japanese TTRPG. Like I said earlier, it isn't half-way translated, but it is fun to read what is translated. Go to the thread linked there and roll 6d6 for demonic traits.

http://tlwiki.org/index.php?title=Zettai_Reido_RPG
>>
Rolled 3, 2, 4, 5, 5, 3 = 22 (6d6)

>>34858121
>dicktopus
>not coctopus
pun wasted/10

Also rollan.
>>
File: 1357038861713.png (69KB, 265x241px) Image search: [Google]
1357038861713.png
69KB, 265x241px
>>34858188
>magic eye of control
ooo...kay? Really not my cup of tea, but let's see where the rabbit hole goes
>siren's beauty
well, it's starts to get clear which kind of demon this is, what's with the last one-
>undead
>mfw
>>
>>34858217
I want to see the day when someone rolls 25 3 times.

25 Glasses (INF+1 / AGI-1) You wear glasses.
>>
Rolled 2, 4, 2, 3, 5, 4 = 20 (6d6)

>>34858145
Hoping for loli.
>>
Rolled 4, 5, 5, 4, 6, 5 = 29 (6d6)

>>34858257
So I've got ice scales and good eyesight. Meh.
>>
>>34857911
>try to play a legit paladin
>no fucking
>ever
That loitering bitch at the gym has started to intrigue me though.
>>
>>34857914
>>34857935

He's making $10k a month on TiTS, not CoC. He'll probably give the final dungeon a token finish in a couple years.
>>
>>34857713
I feel a little bad that I don't love CoC like seemingly the rest of 4chan. I'm fine with playing a futa, sure, and fucking monster girls. I'm fine with playing a girl and getting fucked by futa. But I just can't find futa/futa to be attractive. Really kills it for me.

Also, I'm not a huge fan of how furry things can get.
>>
>>34858511

So play a cute catgirl or something. There's a large enough supply of hermaphrodites without playing as one too.
>>
File: Party.jpg (127KB, 688x605px) Image search: [Google]
Party.jpg
127KB, 688x605px
>>34858511
>seemingly like the rest of 4chan
yewot?
Everyone wane on 4chan is always going on and on about how CoC has gone to shit because of muh furries and muh waifus.
It used to be about fighting and fucking monster girls
>>
>>34858511
For me, CoC had a dark souls factor. At first it was a joke but if you don't read wikis or get help you -will- fucking lose over and over. I am not one to admit defeat. Also sorry for the Op-banadon. I went to publix.
>>
>>34858377
I got to level 35 and survived 400 days with both virginities intact. Good luck brother, bring glorious light to the curs.
>>
>>34858747
> (Character name)
> Marble?
>Ghost bitch from town, trufax.
>Joe or some similar name, monk mouse.
>Don't remember her.
>Urta.
Close enough?
>>
>>34857855
After spending time on /d/, anything that ISN'T a Futa is novel.
>>
File: joan.jpg (23KB, 400x355px) Image search: [Google]
joan.jpg
23KB, 400x355px
>CoC
>Virgin run
>>
>>34858847
Close enough.
Ghost waifu is best waifu
>>
>>34858747
>no sharktit
shit party, not even Urta can save it
>>
>>34858944
One of these days, I'm gonna run it. Well, either that or SL1 Dark Souls run.
>>
>>34858944
>when i started it i thought it would have some kind of moral about abstaining from perversity and not indulging in your fucked up fetishes
>nope
>tfw i will never date a /fit/ hermaphroditic horse girl
>>
>>34858118

So you literally climbed a wall of dicks. Amazing.
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.