[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ASoIaF DnD

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 183
Thread images: 15

File: 1409540896567.jpg (952KB, 3222x2136px) Image search: [Google]
1409540896567.jpg
952KB, 3222x2136px
//ASoIaF DnD Beta Test Session//
//Developed by Heaven with advice from Hyewot/Silenius/JONSNO, and the rest of the Go/b/ Community//
THIS IS A BETA TEST!! ANY NEW SYSTEMS MAY BE ADDED, CHANGED, AND/OR REMOVED WITH OR WITHOUT NOTICE

YOUR DM TODAY IS MANISK
>>
>>34696574
You can talk with anyone in your own vicinity. When you want to speak with a NPC directly, link to the post where OP Roleplayed as the NPC you are talking with. To talk with players that are not close to you, a trained Raven is required.

When you are doing an action follow this:
>OP tells you in his update that you are under attack by a bear that came rushing out the forest at you.
You post some light RP to explain your characters line of thoughts/reasons why you are doing what you are about to do and/or quick preparation before you post your action in this format separately from the RP:
[Players Name] > Evade
Based on how high or low the number you got in your post number, you either successfully evaded the bears charge or you got tumbled by the bear. Things like being less equipped or having armor equipped at the time will either increase or decrease the chance of evading. It is up to OP to inform players AFTER they have rolled for an action if their chances were increased or decreased based on their skills or equipments, as to not give the players a choice and to explain why they failed/succeeded. Anything is possible as long as your character can do it.
>>
>>34696588
Description of the Game:
Four to Six players claim a spot in the game.
>Now you can either:
>Option A: Roll for skillpoints, with 25 being the highest. You have to clearly tell OP that you are rolling for Skillpoints. To avoid rolling forever, it will work like this; Roll a 2 or a 3 and you get Five Skill Points, 4 to 5 is Ten skill points, 6 to 7 is Fifteen skill points, 8 to 9 is Twenty Skill points, and 0 being 25. If you get a 1, you can roll again.
>You then create a character based around what stats you have filled in with your skillpoints.
Put a lot of skill points into Strength and Endurance? Make a Hedge knight, a Masteratarms, or maybe a Sellsword for some examples. Not a requirement of course.
>Option B: You make a character beforehand and then pray to the roll gods you get enough skillpoints to make your character like you initially envisioned him/her or accept 10 Skillpoints that cannot be increased or decreased.
>When you make a character include the following:
-Name
-Job/Position
-Weapons and equipments (Holds no significance as of yet, Valyrian Steel cannot be a starting item, adds +1 to appropriate skill)
-House/Faction (You can belong to any house, but if you belong to a major noble house you will have -to be either a bastard or just be working for that house as whatever it is you are. No story specific characters; ie. Lords, kings, or any factions OP denies for story purposes from the start)
-Goal/Quest (Leave it blank and I will assume the character is free to do just about anything that is still relevant to the character.)
-Prefered Starting location (This is entirely up to where OP places you to give you a chance to team up with other characters, but if you are more of a loner character, he will have a better idea where to place you if you have a prefered location.)
-Short Description of the characters looks
>>
File: 1409461064419.png (146KB, 2456x994px) Image search: [Google]
1409461064419.png
146KB, 2456x994px
>>34696599
>After you have posted your character sheet, and OP confirms that all spots have been filled and the game will begin shortly, you will wait till OP posts the opening.
>OP Posts the opening about the current situation in Westeros and maybe Essos, introducing all characters to where they have started and explain the surroundings.
>Reply to that post with your characters thoughts/responses/actions and wait till OP replies to your post and thus, the game has started. Have fun!
Stats:
>See Chart
1 is the lowest which is always a fail now matter how high your stats are (Note that failures do not always result in your death), while 0 is the highest and always a success. 29 Can either become a failed or a successful action depending on how low or high your stats are. A roll of 7 or higher is usually a success, a 6 may succeed on various simple actions. A successful roll awards 1 skill point (2 for a 0). Every 5 skill points you recieve in a stat (10 for luck), that stat levels up. For each level after 1, a +1 bonus is rewarded to a roll in that stat.
>>
>>34696614
Money and economy also plays a major part in ASoIaF, and as such, coins and currency are
distributed as follows:
10 Copper pennies == 1 Copper Star,
50 Copper Stars == 1 Silver Stag
100 Silver Stags == 1 Gold Dragon
Traditionally, a standard character will start with 20 Stags, (With modifications based on backstory or player request) and money can be gained or recieved based on actions or random chance.
To value purchases, some baseline values are provided as to actual worth:
Hard cheese == 6 Pennies
Freshbaked Bread == 12 Stars
Salt Beef == 6 Stars
Wineskin == 4 Stars
Venison == 1 Stag
Fur coat == 3 Stags
Leather Jerkin == 4 Stags
Chainmail Shirt == 10 Stags
Full suit of Steel Plate == 10 Dragons
Steel Longsword == 2 Dragons

While these prices have been made as a base they prices for items may go up and down due to the event in the story and any other elements. I would also like to take this moment to point out that this is a RP game where Metagaming is forbidden. What is Meta play? ā€¯metagaming is an "out of character" action where a player's character makes use of knowledge that the player is aware of but that the character is not meant to be aware of.
The only way your character would know of the other players journies would be through rumors heard in Taverns/Inns, from someone important with connections or by letter from a Raven. OP reserves the right to deny a player to play if they know that these players are griefers/bad fro previous games and they also have the right to kick a player from the game at any given point if the player is either horrible at Roleplaying, breaking rules, griefing, insulting other players/OP in OOC etc.
>>
>>34696626
Timeleap may also be a possibility at new Rounds. It will be clearly stated as well if there has been one. Not that you can jump through time, just that time might moves forward at certain critical points to keep a good pace. Of course, you will not stand still at the same spot for a month, if that is how far one timeleap is at the start of a new round; You will have moved towards your goal and you find yourselves at a new location, either advanced in your goal or faced with a problem that you need to work through.

If two players are in a war against each other on different sides, OP will ask them to each roll to his post once to determine which of the armies have made the most progress and who has been pushed back at the start of a new round after a timeleap. Completing tasks for the war effort successfully before the timeleap and you will find the chances to make progress in the war increased
>>
>>34696641
Backstory:
In Essos, having grown tired of the constant raids by the Dothraki Khals, the Free Cities have formed a temporary alliance that has practically wiped out the Horde altogether. The few remaining Khalasars now reside in Vaes Jini by the Bone Mountains awaiting their chance to strike back. With his new found strength the Sealord of Braavos has convinced the Magisters to aid him in forcing the Westerosi Crown to pay its outstanding debts.

In Northern Westeros, the Thenn have united all other Wildling clans through force and have begun their war on the Night's Watch. Significantly outnumbered the Night's Watch have asked Lord Strell Stark for aid but the Starks are already occupied with the Ironborn on their coasts. The Krakens have already taken Bear Island and Flint's Fingers and they've been gaining ground quickly. Lord Stark has sent word to the King but has received no reply.

In the Midlands, the Lion has gotten a taste for Trout and in doing so the Riverlands run red. Lord Thomas Tully is not on his own though for Lord Augustus Arryn has sent men to his aid. Their combined armies are managing to hold off the Lions ... for now.

In the South there is nothing but peace. King Morris Martell, his Queen Belynda Baratheon and their Hand Tidus Tyrell have lavish parties daily at King's Landing and on special occasions in their own respective homelands. They blissfully ignore the wars being fought in the north acting as though they're of no significance.
>>
... perhaps another time.
>>
claim
>>
I will be back in 10 minutes
>>
Claiming if this is still going
>>
File: sadbatman.jpg (21KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
sadbatman.jpg
21KB, 300x450px
Shit don't you die on us manny
>>
Quick, CPR on Manny!
>>
>>34697567
It will be something similar to this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1mEqg8WArQ
>>
>>34696574
Claiming.

Geoffrey would wheel around in a flash as he found the book missing from the folds of his peasant rags. His eyes would spot the thief of his book,though he was slipping through the various people in the street with practiced calmness.

Letting loose a screech, he pointed to the thief and yelled;

"By order of the Seven! STOP THAT MAN!"

Geoffrey > Command Followers to stop thief. (Charm +2)

>Geoffrey the Wanderer, Champion of the Seven.
>Equipment: Ring with +1 Ch.
>Money: 50 Gold Dragons
>Followers: 50 Men, 20 Women.
>Charm: 10 (Charisma, Tier 2)
>Intelligence: 8 (Devoutness, Tier 1)
>Strength: 0
>Endurance: 2
>Agility: 0
>Awareness: 0
>>
>>34697604

>Mr Bean cpr

haha

Also, I can't view this video in my country. WTF, I'm not suppose to see that in the US
>>
>>34697680
>contains vague homosexual themes
>>
I wrote this thread off as a failure. Nice to see I was wrong. We've lost an hour but you've got me til 2pm EST then I'm going to my godson's birthday party. I'll continue once I'm back.

>>34697294
Roll for stats, post sheet and roll for starting scenario (if you're still here)

>>34697604
>Wex Krakenbane
You leave for the ship with the majority of your men looking for Blacktyde but his ship is empty. You begin to panic thinking that he went off on his own to kill Volmark. Your plan might be falling apart. What do you do?

>>34697653
>Geoffrey
You yell and your followers act on command. The thief is surrounded in an instant but doesn't yield. He slashes wildly attempting to cut a path, wounding 2 men and killing a woman, What do you do?
>>
>>34697841

'No' Wex keeps telling himself.Captain Blacktyde may seem rash but he isn't a fool.Or I hope so at least.

Wex>awareness check if he is around the port

>Wex Krakenbane,Captain of the Lusty Maid

>Strength:2
>Charm:11 (charimsa +1) (intimidation +1)
>Intelligence:5
>Awareness:5 (intrigue +1)
>Endurance:3
>Agility:1
>>
>>34696574
Claim
>>
>>34697841
Claim
>>
>>34697940
Hey Bear! What happened to you last night?
>>
>>34697841
Claimeth

>Ruwyn Connington
>>
>>34697963
My internet cut out. It's only just now come back. Fuck Cox Communications.
>>
...just waiting on Geoffrey's slow ass.
>>
>>34697841

Sorry was getting some food while I waited for ya.

Symon Tides here, can post sheet if ya need me to
>>
>>34697841
Gimme.
>>
>>34697841
Geoffrey has had enough of this would be thief. He looked about desperately for the shimmer of a gold cloak, but found nothing but the browns of burlap and rawhide.

Turning back to the crazed man, he saw him plant his dagger squarely in the eye socket of a female of his clergy, a pretty one he had thought was named Linda. It appalled him, and he knew this man could not escape with the Holy Texts of the Seven.

Kneeling down in the mud of the alley, Geoffrey would bow his head and do the one thing he knew how; Pray.

"Father Above,

You have charged this book with my protection, yet I am weak and you are strong. Stop this sinner from desecrating your words, and allow me to do your works."

Geoffrey > Pray to the Seven to stop this nigga (Int. +1)

>>
>>34697895
>Wex Krakenbane
You don't find the Captain but you find a group of his men ... and they're armed. Your fears are nearly confirmed ... he's most likely gone off to seek revenge on his own. Damn fool, you think. Doesn't he know how simple this would've been together. What do you do?

>>34697920
>Raz
The man stands up straight as he can. "Oh yea? Want to prove that?" He then grabs you by the throat and holds you in the air. The archer is in hysterics but the smaller one doesn't seem to like the show. What do you do?

>>34697940
>Daahris Xaro Han
You take off hoping that your tussle didn't draw any attention but of course with your luck it did. You look back and see a group of guards huddled over the man and the man pointing in your direction. I bet the man didn't mention the fact the he tried to kill me, you think. No matter you don't have time for this. What do you do?

>>34697970
>Ruwyn Connington
Your lack of knowledge of the layout of the castle begins to show as you have no idea where you are going. Why didn't I ask Bryan where to go, you think to yourself. Oh well I'll find it eventually. So you continue looking but do not find your destination. What do you do?

>>34698079
>Symon Tides
Just as you reach the dock you manage to remember where your ship is and just in time as it appears to be getting ready to disembark. You sprint as fast as your legs can carry you and jump aboard. The men watch you as you land and one says "What took you so long?" What do you do?

>>34698201
>Laos Nho
As soon as the ship docks you make your way to the tavern making sure to check for any tails along the way. Once or twice you think you see something but it turns out to be nothing. It doesn't take long for you to find the place so just before you step in you take one last look around. What do you do?
>>
>>34696574

Claiming please?
>>
>>34698204

>>34698204
>Geoffrey
You pray but receive no response and while your prays go unanswered the man has carved a path through your followers now killing another woman and a man. He's getting away. What do you do?
(You lose 2 women and a man)
>>
>>34698253

"Follow me men"

Wex>agility check/run towards the serpent's ship

>>
>>34698253

Daahris turns back and runs away, weaving through the crowds. (Agility)

>Daahris Xaro Han
>Strength: 2
>Charm: 5 Lvl. 1 (Charisma)
>Intelligence: 6 Lvl. 1 (Tactics)
>Awareness: 3
>Agility: 3
>>
>>34698253
With all of his lower body strength, Raz swings his foot up and plants it directly into the man's jaw. Howling in pain and rage, he drops Raz who then launches forward and slams into the dazed man, knocking him on his back

Raz > Strength (combat +1)

>Strength: 7 (combat +1)
>Intelligence: 4
>Endurance: 1
>Awareness: 4
>Charm: 1
>>
>>34698253
[Approach the resident alchemist and inquire about poisons to which I can also vaccinate myself against or give myself an antidote to inconspicuously.]
Int? Charm? Iunno.

>Laos Nho
>Cha:9 (Cha +1)
>Str:1
>End:1
>Int:2
>Agi:6 (Dex +1)
>Awa:2
>>
>>34698253

Symon lands on the ship, wiping his brow and looking behind him seeing that no one is there he turns back around "Ran into some old acquaintances" Symon says looking up and offering the man a grin as he gathers himself. "Were you leaving without me" Symon says as he gathers himself and smiles, walking towards the men.

Symon>Charm

>>Symon Tides
>>Charm: 3
>>Strength: 3
>>Intelligence: 2
>>Awareness: 6 (Obv) +1
>>Agility: 5 (Dex) +1
>>Endurance: 4
>>
>>34698265
Geoffrey's head whips up as he hears the screams of the dying. His flock, dying.

His head whipped up from the muck and he exploded forward toward the man, righteous fury written upon his face. This man needed stopping.

He would lunge at him, attempting to tackle the blade from his hand while he was distracted with stabbing his people.

Geoffrey > Disarm (Strength)

>>
>>34698253
Damn brain remember this, you saw the map for a brief moment earlier, Ruwyn thought to himself

Ruwyn > Remember the damn layout, and find Lord Baratheon

>Ruwyn Connington
>Charm 6 -Charisma
>Strength 2
>Intelligence 0
>Agility 2
>Awareness 2
>Endurance 3
>>
Any spots open?
>Valor
>>
>>34698331

I see the shit rolls are continuing today

Atleast there is football to watch
>>
Any spots available Manny? Something to do during the Patriot's game.
>>
>>34698263
>Sigurd of Thenn
Your raft crashes into the galley as you jump off and begin to climb the sides. The Watchmen shoot down arrows at you and yours hitting a few of your men but none find you. Finally as you reach the top a Watchman comes lunging at you. What do you do?
(You lose 5 men)

>>34698283
>Wex Krakenbane
As you're running towards the ship Dagmer comes up beside you and accidentally bumps into you knocking you into the water. He says "Sorry mate" and continues along without you. What do you do?

>>34698294
>Daahris Xaro Han
The crowds prove to be troublesome to maneuver and you happen to bump into a group of sellswords. The leader of the company turns towards you and says "Watch where you're going." What do you do?

>>34698297
>Raz
+1 Strength
The large man falls onto the table with a crash. The archer stops laughing now but it's the smaller lad's turn to start bellowing ... he's practically in tears. The archer gives you the dirtiest of looks and begins to move as if to prepare her bow. What do you do?

>>34698307
>Laos Nho
+1 Intelligence
You head to the back room Volakk mentioned and approach the man behind the counter. He asks you what he can do for you and you reply that you'd like a poison that you could also have the antidote for. He tells you he has just the thing but that it only has fives doses each ... five to kill and five to cure. What do you do?

>>34698331
>Symon Tides
One of the men smiles back and says "Yea but if we missed you we might've come back for ya." The rest of the men laughed at this and you're unsure if he's serious or not. Another man speaks up and tells you that the First Mate had been looking for you earlier. What do you do?

>>34698337
>Geoffrey
+1 Strength
You get a running start and then lunge towards the thief just as he is about to turn and make a run for it. You pry the blade from his hands with strength you never knew you had and pin him to the ground. What do you do?
>>
>>34698700

Daahris looks at them, eyebrows raised. "I'd watch who you're talking to," He says, flashing the coin before taking off again, deliberately pushing the leader out of the way. (Agility)

>Daahris Xaro Han
>Strength: 2
>Charm: 5 Lvl. 1 (Charisma)
>Intelligence: 6 Lvl. 1 (Tactics)
>Awareness: 3
>Agility: 3
>>
>>34698346
>Ruwyn Connington
Whether by luck or your subconscious working its way there you happen upon Lord Baratheon's chamber. You knock, hear someone say come in and enter to find someone sitting down reading. What do you do?

>>34698360
>Valor Greyjoy
Your father glares at you "YOU LET THE FLINTS KILL MY MEN! You bring me back a boy. A BOY! That they could give two shits about. WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU VALOR?! I thought I could trust you. Leave me be. I need to think on this." What do you do?
>>
>>34698700
With the man pinned to the ground, Geoffrey would slide the blade against his throat, holding it ready to end his life with the slightest provocation.

"Who are you? And why did you steal my holy book? Who are you working for? Tell me!"

Geoffrey > Charm for info. (+2)

>Followers: 49 Men, 18 Women.
>Strength: 1
>>
>>34698700
ooc:topkek
Wex swim back to port climp onto shore

Wex>strength check

>>
>>34698700

I grab the spear halfway through the lunge and attempt to snap the head of with my palm. I turn and drive all of my momentum into forcing the spearhead into the Crow's face.

Sigurd > Strength (Combat +2)

>Sigurd of Thenn
>Charm: 4
>Strength: 12 (Combat +2)
>Endurance: 6 (Defense +1)
> Intelligence: 6 (Tactics +1)
>Agility: 4
>>
>>34698700

Not entirely sure what to make of the mens response Symon smiles it off turning to the second man and nodding. "Then I should find him" He says to the man and walks off looking for the first mate, checking his usual hangout.

Symon>awareness

>>Symon Tides
>>Charm: 3
>>Strength: 3
>>Intelligence: 2
>>Awareness: 6 (Obv) +1
>>Agility: 5 (Dex) +1
>>Endurance: 4
>>
>>34698700
"Now that I have your undivided attention, perhaps you'd like to think on my plan again? Or maybe you'd like to pull that bow and see how quickly I shove it up your arse."

Raz > Charm/intellegence

>Strength: 7 (combat +1)
>>
>>34698789

straight pali, finally a good roll!

>Symon Tides
>Charm: 3
>Strength: 3
>Intelligence: 2
>Awareness: 6 (Obv) +1
>Agility: 5 (Dex) +1
>Endurance: 4
>>
>>34698700
[Ask him how long it might take him to make enough for what I need (how many people are on the boat? I'd guess like 40, right? probably like 10 people who'll be conspirators) and how much the price would be. Try to be charming about it and mention that if he needs anything smuggled in our galley could be helpful.]
Pleasure doing business with you, I'll be back soon.
[Go back to the ship to get the funds.]
Charm.

>Laos Nho
>Cha:9 (Cha +1)
>Int:3
>>
>>34698738
'My Lord, I am honored, my father has told me so much about you'

Ruwyn, gets closer and closer to the lord and nods suggestively towards a empty chair

'Was there any specific reason as to why you wanted to see me Lord Baratheon?'

Ruwyn > Charm. Ask why he wanted me, and if i can have a seat

>Ruwyn Connington
>Charm 6 -Charisma
>Strength 2
>Intelligence 0
>Agility 2
>Awareness 2
>Endurance 3
>>
Sorry bros. I don't have the time to make a final update but I have all your posts saved and I've already written updates for a few of you. If this threads still alive when I get back I'll just continue here if not I'll start a fresh bread. Later bros
>>
>>34698963
Thanks Manny.
It'll probably still be up by the time you get back
>>
File: 1375538908634.jpg (16KB, 240x237px) Image search: [Google]
1375538908634.jpg
16KB, 240x237px
>>34698963
>having a life
>>
>>34698963

Thanks Manny, enjoy your night.
>>
>>34698963

Don't lose my roll! one of the best i've had!

>Symon Tides
>>
>>34698963
later man
>>
Anyone up for running a GoB or another DnD in the meantime?
>>
File: completewesteros.png (2MB, 4864x2472px) Image search: [Google]
completewesteros.png
2MB, 4864x2472px
Anyone up for go/b/??or is someone going to DM a diff game?
>>
>>34699029
I'd be up for either one
>>
>>34699029

Same
>>
>>34699029
If youre going to make one, make sure to link the thread
>>
>>34699029

I'll GM in about 20 mins on /tg/ if anyone will be here? Be new chars ofc.
>>
>>34699144
Alright then fuck it I will host a gob later
>>
>>34699144
I'll be here
I'll just watch football in the mean time
Dont forget to link the thread
>>
>>34699263

No problem, waiting until the end of the second quarter, then I'll post.
>>
>>34699029
Ya I'll play
>>
>>34699302

Ha, nice. Which game?

Also will it be in a new thread?
>>
>>34699325

Patriots v. Dolphins, and yeah, keep your eyes in here and I'll post a link.
>>
>>34699318
Fuck it Mojake is hosting another DnD but I will OP a gob later though hopefully no one gets baron'd this time
>>
>>34699391

While you're here, can you explain this 'baron' thing to me? Never got to experience it (I assume I should be grateful)
>>
File: wikus 2.jpg (15KB, 358x334px) Image search: [Google]
wikus 2.jpg
15KB, 358x334px
>>34699410
This is all you need to know
>>
>>34699410
Aegor could probably surmise it better than me. He's just the worst player ever and a few people started impersonating him after he started making waves.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4V1rtTMoq0

>voidless
>>
>>34699410
We used to have a go/b/ player called baron some disliked him because he didn't interact much,anyways the baron I just talked about still plays under a different alias and he is pretty cool.Someone took his name and started trolling threads here is album containing most of fake Baron's work

http://imgur.com/a/ZvuSL
>>
>>34699410

Baron was A GoB player wasn't really good was new to the community someone took his sig then started acting like a madman.
>>
>>34699424
>>34699450
>>34699471

I consider myself educated.

New thread:
>>34699537
>>
Any idea when Manny is returning?
>>
I'm back. Not sure if you guys want to continue or not but here's the update I promised.

>>34698735
>Daahris Xaro Han
As you push the leader he grabs you by the arm and asks "Where did you get that? There's no way you're one of them and there's definitely no way you killed one so where'd you get it" What do you do?

>>34698750
>Geoffrey
+2 Charm
The thief struggles with you but is unable to get free. When you ask him your questions he begins to cry and says "I'm just a poor old man. You looked like a well off fellow and you were clutching the book so tightly I thought it must be valuable." What do you do?

>>34698754
>Wex Krakenbane
You swim to the port and attempt to climb ashore but your hands are slippery and you fall back in. Your men are nearly at the 'Sea Serpent' now being led by Dagmer and they've joined up with Bryce's crew. What do you do?

>>34698767
>Sigurd of Thenn
+1 Strength
The spearhead goes through the Crow's eye and out the back of his skull. He falls to his knees in excruciating pain somehow clinging to life but destined to die. With his last breath he calls to his brothers for aid. What do you do?

>>34698789
>Symon Tides
+3 Awareness
You find the First Mate in his usual place speaking with the Captain. You interrupt them and ask what the First Mate had wanted you for. He says "We heard you robbed a ship while we were at dock. The Captain and I want our share." What do you do?

>>34698825
>Raz
Your threat goes unnoticed as the archer nocks her arrow. You warn her one more time but she ignores you yet again and looses her arrow straight for your chest. What do you do?
>>
>>34698922
>Laos Nho
+1 Charm
OOC: There are 34 men on the ship including you and you don't know exactly how many conspirators there are but you know it's less than half
You haggle with the poison peddler for a bit to get a good price and come up with fifteen Lysenese coins or just five if you can get him the ingredients for the Strangler. What do you do?

>>34698934
>Ruwyn Connington
The man who you assume is Lord Baratheon continues to read and doesn't acknowledge you for quite a while. When he finally does act as though you're there he only says "Sit down" and then continues reading for a bit before continuing "You are to be my son's squire and I am well aware of my son's ambitions but I expect you to ... lead him away from danger not towards. Do you understand me?" What do you do?
>>
>>34703935

I'm still here, Let me know if we are continuing

>Symon Tides
>>
>>34703935

I crack his neck. "Come my brothers, let's shove our swords up these Crow's arseholes!" I draw my battle-ax and charge into the fray.

Sigurd > Strength (Combat)

>Sigurd of Thenn
>Strength: 13 (Combat +2)
>>
>>34703935
ooc:came back just in time

Wex rushes towards the soon to be battlefield hoping to burry his throwing axe in Dagmer's neck

Wex>agility check

>>
>>34703935
Raz dives out of the way and kicks a nearby chair into the archer's legs, knocking her off-balance.

>Raz
>Strength: 8 (combat +1)
>>
>>34704059
Seems so.
>>
>>34704129
Agility check, btw

>Raz
>>
>>34703935

Symon looks to the Captain then back to the first mate. "You are right, I did rob from a ship. However you didn't help me with the job, and I was just collected what they owed me anyway. Tis why I left that wretched crew" Symon says confidently wanting to stand up to the First Mate but not oversteps his bounds with the Captain. He hoped that his story would suffice to keep things calm.

Symon>Charm

>Symon Tides
>>
>>34703935
Geoffrey takes the book out of the clutches of the man and rises, the man cowering in the mud.

"War is coming, and death with it. You have slain holy men and women of my congregation, and the only way for you to avoid condemnation now is to spend the rest of your days repaying the blood you have spilled this day. What say you, beggar?"

Geoffrey > Get him to repent and join my cult. (Charm +2)

>Charm: 12 (Charisma, Tier 2)
>>
>>34703958
[Limp back to the ship and make some smalltalk with the crew to keep up appearances before going to the captain's quarters and showing him the list of ingredients we'd need,]
We have any of this in the stores, or not? I gotta admit I'm a little embarrassed that I don't know anything about our cargo.
[make sure to keep an eye out for eavesdroppers and stay hushed the whole time.]
Awareness check.

>Laos Nho
>Cha:10 (Cha +2)
>>
>>34703935

claim for irish?

>Ser Arthur Cambray
>Valyrian Steel Ring (+1 Charm)
>500 Stormlander levies
>80 Windblown Foot
>20 Windblown Archers
>Steel longsword, fur and chainmail armour, a weirwood bow and a quiver of two score arrows.
>Charm: 11 (9 base, +1 Spec, Intimidation, +1 Ring)
>Strength: 6 (5 base, +1 Spec, Combat)
>Endurance: 0
>Agility: 2
>Intelligence: 0
>>
>>34704391
>1
They're all eavesdropping on me, aren't they?
>>
>>34704497
I can hear you all the way from the from the Stepstones
>>
>>34704604
Shit I can hear him over in Volantis
>>
>>34704604
[Dyslexia intensifies]
>>
Manisk is having posting issues but will post the updates as soon as possible.

>Irish
>>
Is there going to be a GoB today?
>>
>>34704082
>Sigurd of Thenn
You charge towards the Crows with hatred in your heart. You intend to kill every last one of these bastards. Just as you're about to plunge your axe into on of their heads three of them come from behind you and one looses and arrow. What do you do?

>>34704118
>Wex Krakenbane
+1 Agility
You climb up onto the dock and begin to run towards the 'Serpent'. You can still see Dagmer from where you are but where is Bryce? You put that thought behind you as you race to what you expect is a bloodbath at this point. What do you do?

>>34704129
>Raz
+1 Agility
You dive out of the way just in time to avoid the arrow and manage to kick a nearby chair towards the archer. The chair hits her in the legs sending her to the ground. That's two, you think to yourself. The smaller lad is clapping now and actually cheering you on. You've found yourself a fan. What do you do?

>>34704167
>Symon Tides
+1 Charm
They look at you, look at each other then back at you before the Captain says "You have a fair point ... and I'm not one to rob my men but you work for me and I'm entitled to a piece of anything you pull in. It doesn't have to be much but it has to be something." What do you do?

>>34704222
>Geoffrey
+1 Charm
The old man looks at you thoughtfully and says "It can't be much worse than the life I've been living."
(Gained 1 man)

>>34704391
>Laos Nho
You discuss what ingredients are needed for the poison with Volakk but unbeknownst to you one of the conspirators overhears your talks and tells the rest of your plans. Unaware of this you continue as planned and look through the cargo for the few ingredients that you do have. What do you do?

>>34704415
(Wait 2 turns to reach Wyl or roll)
>>
>>34704952

<waiting>

>Ser Arthur Cambray
>500 Stormlander levies
>80 Windblown Foot
>20 Windblown Archers
>Steel longsword, fur and chainmail armour, a weirwood bow and a quiver of two score arrows.
>>
>>34704952

>>34704952
Smiling at the man, he helps him up and turns around, eying the Sept only a small ways away. He decides to finish the journey there, and gather a qualified maester.

Geoffrey > To Sept

>Charm: 13 (Charisma, Tier 2)
>>
>>34704952

Wex steps on the ship and draws his longsword yet he has never been more confused.

Wex>Awareness check

>Agility:2
>>
>>34704952

I turn and try to dodge the arrow, I look to see if there are any of my men aboard yet. I charge the archer and attempt to bullrush him straight over into the wash below, freeing myself from being flanked.

Sigurd > Strength (Combat)

>Sigurd of Thenn
>>
>>34704952
[Search through the cargo hold for the ingredients and secure the money needed before heading back to the tavern.]

>Laos Nho
>>
>>34704952
Raz is growing tired of this. He goes over to the archer and kicks the bow from her hand.
"ENOUGH!", he roars. "Haven't I proven myself? You're both flat on your backs, beaten. Your friend is already on my side. Now we can either beat each other to a bloody pulp, or I can by you a each a pint and we can discuss business!"

Raz > Charm

>Raz
>>
>>34705060
>>34704952
Forgot to say that's probably an awareness or int check? Would prefer int.

>Laos Nho
>>
File: Margaret.jpg (79KB, 515x489px) Image search: [Google]
Margaret.jpg
79KB, 515x489px
>>34704904
maybe
>>
>>34704952

Symon pulls a small pouch of coins out (maybe 1/10th of his haul but only he knows that) and tosses it to the Captain "Thats also a fair point, but I don't work for him" Symon says nodding towards the first mate, hoping to get on the captains good side

Symon>Charm

ooc: could you let me know what I was able to rob from the other ship, may help my decision making.

>Symon Tides
>Awareness: 9 (Obv) +1
>>
File: 1408767225316.png (1MB, 4800x1364px) Image search: [Google]
1408767225316.png
1MB, 4800x1364px
>>34705109

I'll host GoB if it's this one
>>
>>34705372

I'd like to play it if we had the people
>>
>>34705408
How many are here now role call!
>>
>>34705372
try hosting this tomorrow I would play the shit out of it
>>
File: 1409849573946.jpg (7KB, 251x234px) Image search: [Google]
1409849573946.jpg
7KB, 251x234px
>>34705372

Looks like there's so many rules.
>>
>>34705435
I can't but I counted it only has 2 more then yours
>>
>>34705461
Shit and I was thinking about adding more factions in the beginning anyways if you host a game I will be able to play but not for more than 2 hours its 3 am here
>>
>>34705509
Alright so we have 2-3 players so far.
>>
>>34704963
1 more turn

>>34705018
>Geoffrey
+1 Endurance
You and your flock march to the Sept in no time. With your Book returned to you you feel a renewed sense of holiness. The only thing you needed now was a maester. What do you do?

>>34705023
>Wex Krakenbane
As you draw your sword a man comes at you from the side and slashes your arm. The wound is shallow but hurts nonetheless. As you move to counter he goes to swing for a second attack. What do you do?

>>34705053
>Sigurd of Thenn
You attempt to dodge the arrow but it hits you in the shoulder. A minor wound but one that could prove troublesome in battle. You hit the ground, roll and then charge at the archer that struck you attempting to knock him off the ship but just as you are within a few feet on of the other men tackles you. What do you do?

>>34705060
>Laos Nho
+2 Intelligence
You search through the cargo hold and find everything where Volakk said it would be. You then get the Lysenese coins and head off back to the tavern. The peddler is slightly disappointed that you didn't have all the ingredients but gives you the discount anyways. What do you do?

>>34705064
>Raz
The large man finally gets up and is about to say something when the smaller lad says "A pint sounds splendid. Doesn't it Andre?" The big one flinches at his name and you finally get it ... the small one is the boss. What do you do?

>>34705142
>Symon Tides
OOC: 200 Braavosi coins, 100 Lysenese coins, 150 Honors and 50 Golden Dragons
The first mate looks at you angrily and says "You better learn your place before I put you in it. If you don't give me my fair share I'll just take it all and decide what's fair to give you. How's that sound?" The captain is just standing by seemingly interested in your response. What do you do?

>>34705372
Updated version
>>
>>34705555
>quads

<waiting>

>Ser Arthur Cambray
>500 Stormlander levies
>80 Windblown Foot
>20 Windblown Archers
>>
>>34705555

Wex steps aside attempting to dodge the man's swing the thrusts his steel sword into the man's chest

Wex>Strength check

>>
>>34705555
QUADS GET

Anyone who succeeds gets a piece of equipment that gives +1 to the stat they rolled this turn
>>
>>34705555
Fuck this no winged men!
>>
>>34705555

I grimace at the pain in my shoulder and try to snap the shaft. I try to bring my axe down against the man who goes to tackle me. I realise that my situation is dire, and shout "Kill these fucking crows, you cunts!"

Sigurd > Strength

>Sigurd of Thenn
>>
>>34705555
Entering the Sept, Geoffrey would be approached by a attendant. Smiling at this receptionist, he would ask kindly for a Maester. Nodding, the receptionist would go and fetch a older man with a haggard face and long white hair. Geoffrey shook his hand.

"Hello, Maester. I am Geoffrey the Wanderer, and I have come to ask for your aid. I have raised a gathering in the name of the Seven, but need a trained holy man to give me advise and healing training. What say you to aiding my holy quest?"

Geoffrey > Recruit Maester (Charm +3)

>Equipment: Ring with +1 Ch, Book that gives +1 Int. whenever read.
>Endurance: 3
>>
>>34705608

Based god.
>>
>>34705555
So, can we use this place you have here for a little get together?
[Flash him a smile.]
I swear there won't be too much of a mess to clean up.
Charm.
Also, do I need to take the antidote before or after the poison, because I seem to remember this thing making it pretty hard to drink after ingestion.

>Laos Nho
>Int:5 (Tac +1)
>>
>>34705555

Symon stands there for a moment staring at the first mate before slowly moving both hands down to rest on the hilts of my sword. "You can try" Symon says confidently as he continues to stare at the first mate, awaiting his move but prepared for an attack.

Symon>Charm (intimidate)

>Symon Tides
>Stolen cache: 200 Braavosi coins, 100 Lysenese coins, 150 Honors and 50 Golden Dragons
>>
>>34705555
Raz calls the serving wench over and orders 4 pints. He then helps the archer to her feet and sits down at the table.
"Well, I'm glad to see we can all be civil about this. Now, I know you're name big fella, but I think it would expediate business if there were some proper introductions. My name's Raz."

Raz >Charm

>Raz
>Agility: 1
>>
>>34705713

*Curse the roll gods*
>>
Manny is kill
>>
Maybe get a GoB going on /b?
>>
>>34706246
Manny took a shit

>>34705589
>Wex Krakenbane
+1 Strength
You sidestep the man's swing and thrust your sword goes through the man's chest. As you pull it out, he falls and you see Volmark fighting Dagmer amidst multiple other mini-battles. What do you do?
(Gained +1 Strength Sword)

>>34705647
>Sigurd of Thenn
+1 Strength
Your axe crashes down onto the man's skull and he goes limp. You toss the dead weight off of you and prepare to fight the remaining two Crows before more join in. What do you do?
(Gained +1 Strength Axe)

>>34705655
>Geoffrey
+1 Charm
The old man looks you over before saying "It takes years to learn and fully understand our teachings. Do you have the time to give?" What do you do?
(Gained a +1 Charm Robe)

>>34705671
>Laos Nho
The peddler laughs and says "If I see you in here again I'll kill you myself. Nobody is causing a ruckus in my place of business but me." He looks at you sternly. You can tell he's serious. What do you do?

>>34705713
>Symon Tides
The first mate sees you move to your sword and does the same but fully draws his and holds it to your throat. "You're going to give me the coins or I'm going to slice you until you tell where they are" he says in a menacing tone. The captain continues to standby and watch. What do you do?

>>34705717
>Raz
+1 Charm
The small lad gives you a smile and says "Of course, of course. I'm Garret and this lovely lady" he points to the archer who's still clearly upset but speaks up and says "My name is Elize" Garret continues "Now that that's out of the way let's talk business." What do you do?
(Gained a +1 Charm Ring)
>>
File: Wikus.png (119KB, 320x318px) Image search: [Google]
Wikus.png
119KB, 320x318px
>>34706246
I think I know who is behind this
>>
>>34706276

w-what about I-irish?
>>
>>34706276
Geoffrey nodded.

"We are going to prepare a sanctuary away from the sins of civilization. A great storm is coming, brother. I would ask you to teach me in our future Septa in the Kingswood."

Geoffrey > Convince Maester to Join. (Charm +4)

>Equipment: Ring with +1 Ch, Robe with +1 Ch., Book that gives +1 Int. whenever read.
>>
>>34706276
Ooc: Good shit? Also, what does +1 Strength Axe mean?

I want to look around to see if I can spot the captain, and if not, I'd like to see where on the ship most of the crows are grouped into one area.

Sigurd > Awareness

>Sigurd of Thenn
>Strength: 14 (Combat +2, Axe +1)
>>
>>34706276
ooc:shit is it valyrian steel?

Wex removes his bloody sword from the man's corpse and looks towards Volmark draws his throwing axe and throws it aiming for the kill.

Wex>agility check (?)

>Strength:3
>>
>>34706276
Alright, lemme know if you need any smuggling done.
[Leave and go in search of a new tavern which might do well for the business at hand.]
Awareness.

>Laos Nho
>>
>>34706276

Symon continues staring at the first mate in the eyes, not flinching a bit. He waits for confusion to enter the first mates mind and as soon as he opens his lips he moves in a blur pushing his sword arm away with one arm as in the same motion he leans back kicking him in the chest sending him backwards.

Symon regains his footing drawing his weapons and putting them both on the first mate before he regains his concentration.

Symon>Agility

>Symon Tides
>Stolen cache: 200 Braavosi coins, 100 Lysenese coins, 150 Honors and 50 Golden Dragons
>>
>>34706276
Well lads and lass, as I explained before all the unpleasantness set in, the plan in to form a mercenary company of our own, hitting all the free cities along the way to Braavos, taking the best soldiers they have and we make a killing working for the Iron Bank and pilfering Westeros."

Raz > Charm (+1 ring)

>Raz
>Charm: 2 ( +1 ring)
>>
>>34706454
oh that pali, plus the ring just barely makes it. Right? 1-5 is fail and 6-0 is succeed?
>>
>>34706421
>>34705671
>>34704391
Oh, for fuck's sake. I swear to god if I fall and break my other fucking leg....
>>
>>34706276

Rolling to storm Wyl with 500 Stormlander levies.

>Ser Arthur Cambray
>500 Stormlander levies
>80 Windblown Foot
>20 Windblown Archers
>>
>>34706753
Irish, I don't think you get how the skills work. The spec bonuses are what's added to your roll. Every fifth level into a skill you gain a +1 to all checks made with it.
>>
>>34706842

Yes, I know. My charm becomes +2, my strength is +1.

I don't see how that's relevant to my post.
>>
>>34706882
Yeah but the total isn't changed. The +1 from having 9 charm isn't added to the charm total, it's just the charm modifier.

It should look like:
>Charm: 9 (+2 Intimidation)
or something more like that. The total isn't 11.
>>
>>34706952

The 9 is base, +1 from Specialization, +1 from a charm ring...
>>
>>34706952
I do not trust your boney lies they are full of malice and deceit!
>>
>>34706327
>Geoffrey
+1 Charm
"The chance to help build a new Sept that would allow me to teach the young all that I have learned? How could I say no. Lead the way" he says with a smile. What do you do?

>>34706366
OOC: No ... not at all. Something I ate at the party did not agree with me. The +1 Axe means exactly what you think it means. It's a modifier that gives +1 to the roll when you use strength.
>Sigurd of Thenn
+1 Awareness
You scan the ship for the Captain but don't manage to spot him. You do, however, see a group of Crows surrounding your men. What do you do?

>>34706418
OOC: Yup
>Wex Krakenbane
+1 Agility
The axe flies throw the air and finds its target in the side of the head. The impact sends him to the ground with a thud and Dagmer has a look of disbelief on his face. What do you do?

>>34706421
>Lao Nho
When you walk into the next tavern you're greeted by one of your crew mates. You're surprised to find him there but think nothing of it ... that is until more of your crew mates show up. What do you do?

>>34706437
>Symon Tides
+1 Agility
In the blink of an eye you turn the tables on the first mate and you can now see fear in his eyes. Suddenly the silence is broken by the sound of clapping ... it's the Captain. "Well done. I think he's earned the right to keep his score. How about you, Erik?" Erik nods cutting himself a bit on your blade. What do you do?

>>34706454
>Raz
Garret puts his drink down and looks at you with a serious face. "Yes but what about the Golden Company? I've heard they're here in Volantis and looking to kill any company working for Braavos?" What do you do?

>>34706753
>Arthur Cambray
Your attack on Wyl does not go as planned. You suffer huge loses and the Dornish nearly wipe you out without much effort. Worst of all you're uncertain of whether or not they believed that it was a Stormlord attacking them. The Prince is going to be furious.
(Lose 450 men)
>>
File: spookfrustration.gif (516KB, 475x347px) Image search: [Google]
spookfrustration.gif
516KB, 475x347px
>>34706988
>mfw
>>34706986
The +1 from the spec doesn't add to the 9, it's the modifier on the roll. The ring might add to the base score, I'm not sure. I think it adds to the modifier also.
>>
>>34707054
Geoffrey smiles and turns to leave the Sept and meet up with the women at the gates of King's Landing. He was nearly ready to begin his new Sept.

Geoffrey > Go to gates of KL, regroup with women who bought robes and construction materials. (Endurance)

>Equipment: Ring with +1 Ch, Book that gives +1 Int. whenever read.
>Charm: 14 (Charisma, Tier 2)
>>
>>34707054

I'd like to run to the center of the ship and strike the mast with all of my might. When I see it starting to sway, I push it in the direction of the Cows.

Sigurd > Strength

>Sigurd of Thenn
>Awareness: 5 (Observation +1)
>>
File: 1409850093901.jpg (10KB, 300x289px) Image search: [Google]
1409850093901.jpg
10KB, 300x289px
>>34707121

*Crows. Fuck.
>>
>>34707054
That's an easy fix. We don't advertise we're a company until we leave Volantis. Just 4 travelers wondering the Free Cities looking for work. No one will be the wiser till we're long gone."

Raz > Intelligence

>Raz
>Charm: 2 (+1 ring)
>>
>>34707054
ooc:sweet

Wex slowly walks over to the serpent swinging his newly acquired valyrian steel sword amazed by how fast it is to use.

He stands over him and stabs him in the heart giving him an easy death.

Wex>Strength check +1

>Strength:3
>Agility:3
>>
>>34707054

The attack was blunted, and most of the levies were destroyed. At least the Windblown now outnumbered the Stormlander levies, and this could be turned to my advantage.

Cambray > kill the Stormlanders and leave their banners on their bodies before retreating to the ships and sailing for Tarth.

>Ser Arthur Cambray
>500 Stormlander levies
>80 Windblown Foot
>20 Windblown Archers
>Charm: 10 (9 base, +1 Ring)
>Strength: 5
>>
>>34707054

Symon stares daggers at Erik for another few moments letting the point sink in before taking a step back and sheathing his weapons. "Thank you Captain" He says finally breaking his gaze with Erik and looking to the Captain and nodding.

"Did you need anything else with me Captain" Symon says standing before the Captain awaiting any further conversation or to be dismissed.

Symon>charm

>Symon Tides
>Agility: 6 (Dex) +1
>>
>>34707054
[I look them over for a few seconds and notice they're all my co-conspirators.]
What are you doing here? Eh, it doesn't matter, I'm going to need you all to stay here for the next hour or two and lay low. Val and I had a plan to poison the lot of you because you disagreed with him, but I don't take very well to murderous savages as my leaders.

I'll hop on back to the ship and tell him it all went down smashingly, we'll share a cup of wine together and he'll come down with a sudden case of choking to death on his own deceit.

Oh, and one other thing, I'm going to need all of you to give me a piece of jewelry you always wear. A medallion, a ring, or barring that just cut off your little finger and let me take that back to him as proof.
Charm check.

>Laos Nho
>>
>>34707266
>looks like it's time to execute Order 66
>>
>>34707109
>Geoffrey
+1 Endurance
You head for the gates to regroup with your flock that had gone off to run errands. They had returned with robes and construction materials for the cabin. Once every one is dressed in their new robes you set off for the cabin. It somehow takes even less time this trip and you arrive in a moment. What do you do?

>>34707121
>Sigurd of Thenn
You strike the mast with all your might but it doesn't budge and to make matters worse five Crows have taken aim at you. They loose their arrows all at once and the odds of you dodging them all are slim. What do you do?

>>34707158
>Raz
+1 Intelligence
Garret laughs at this and says "I like the way you think. Yes that could work. OK ... there's only one other problem. I don't work for someone who can't best me in a fight so you're going to have to knock me out to get us to come with you." What do you do?

>>34707190
>Wex Krakenbane
+2 Strength
Your sword pierces Volmark's heart killing him instantly. You then proceed to throw him overboard sending him to the Drowned God. Dagmer comes over to you and say "Nice shot ... y-you could've hit me though." What do you do?

>>34707242
>Arthur Cambray
Even outnumbered the Stormlanders prove to be troublesome killing far more of your men than you'd have thought them capable. Worse still you didn't manage to kill all of them ... five retreated towards Wyl. They could either be killed on sight or welcomed in as guests. You prayed for the former. What do you do?
(You lose 60 Foot and 15 Archers)

>>34707261
>Symon Tides
"Yes ..." he began "I need you to give me your weapons and take a beating from Erik here for your insubordination" What do you do?
>>
Did Manny fall in the toilet this time?
>>
>>34707787
Manny is a toilet.
>>
>>34707266
>Laos Nho
+1 Charm
You are amazed ... the dumb fucks actually fell for it. They begin to take off jewelery and pieces of clothes and start handing them off to you. It takes all your willpower to keep from bursting out laughing. What do you do?

LAST ONE. SORRY BROS. I DON'T KNOW WHAT I ATE THAT'S FUCKING ME UP BUT I FEEL LIKE SHIT. I'll CONTINUE TOMORROW.
>>
>>34707805
MANNY'S BEEN POISONED
But seriously thanks for the game bro
Hope you feel better
>>
>>34707785

I sprint and jump overboard. Once in the water, I want to hug the side of the ship and hack at the hull with my ax, making as many holes as possible.

Sigurd > Strength/Agility

>Sigurd of Thenn
>Awareness: 5 (Observation +1)
>>
>>34707805
Wait, I was being sincere. I'm not actually going to murder them just because captain Val mc'dickfag told me to. Fuck that guy, Han Solo doesn't jive with that. He's the deadman here, not the innocent crew.
>>
Any other dnd or gob starting soon?
>>
>>34707805
later dude I hope you don't shit your insides out
>>
Guys are we whats left of the GoB community?
>>
>>34708102
I like to tell myself the rest are on vacation or some shit
>>
>>34708124
I hope so just look at it your the only one who usually OPs now and mostly everyone has been missing or dosent play for long are we nearing the end did Baron destroy us!
>>
File: Freggo.jpg (7KB, 230x219px) Image search: [Google]
Freggo.jpg
7KB, 230x219px
>>34708163
Manisk also is making sure that there is a game at least everyday or a dnd at least.I think everyone just ran away from the summer faggotry that was happening.I think they will be back..I think
>>
>>34708230
I imagine it will pick up again once GoT starts airing. But then again I could be completely wrong
>>
>>34708230
We need to keep the flame going we need to keep the game alive we need to post GoB on /b/ more so they see that we are still here look at us bidding on /tg/ we would have had 3 GoBs by now we must. Return our game to its glory!
>>
>>34708279
I hope so
>>34708291
I will op a game or several tomorrow I have been staying home a lot lately I have got nothing to do
>>
>>34708372
I'm gonna OP in a min stay with me dammit!
>>
>>34708392
I'd be down. I just hope other people are too...
>>
File: BigGuy.jpg (31KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
BigGuy.jpg
31KB, 1280x720px
>>34708392
Sorry bro it's 5 am here if this was a few days earlier I would have statyed at least 4 hours more good luck in starting a game anyways.

The fire rises
>>
>>34708392

Im still here andado inapo
>>
>>34708487
Soon
>>
>>/b/567531439
>>
>>34708634
try that again, valor.
Normally I'd just search the catalog on /b/, but for some reason whenever I refresh it everything stays in the same pace
>>
>>34708789
Same here
>>567531439
>>
>>34708789
Undermine it just got pruned its late anyways and the hype is wearing done for me so I'll start it up around 4-5 tomorrow
>>
>>34708819
Well fuck! Maybe this plane is going to crash...with no survivors...
>>
>>34708852
We were dead before we got on the plane
Thread posts: 183
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.