[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ASoIaF DnD

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 167
Thread images: 15

File: 1409540896567.jpg (952KB, 3222x2136px) Image search: [Google]
1409540896567.jpg
952KB, 3222x2136px
//ASoIaF DnD Beta Test Session//
//Developed by Heaven with advice from Hyewot/Silenius/JONSNO, and the rest of the Go/b/ Community//
THIS IS A BETA TEST!! ANY NEW SYSTEMS MAY BE ADDED, CHANGED, AND/OR REMOVED WITH OR WITHOUT NOTICE

YOUR DM TODAY IS MANISK

>8 SPOTS OPEN
>>
>>34671619
You can talk with anyone in your own vicinity. When you want to speak with a NPC directly, link to the post where OP Roleplayed as the NPC you are talking with. To talk with players that are not close to you, a trained Raven is required.

When you are doing an action follow this:
>OP tells you in his update that you are under attack by a bear that came rushing out the forest at you.
You post some light RP to explain your characters line of thoughts/reasons why you are doing what you are about to do and/or quick preparation before you post your action in this format separately from the RP:
[Players Name] > Evade
Based on how high or low the number you got in your post number, you either successfully evaded the bears charge or you got tumbled by the bear. Things like being less equipped or having armor equipped at the time will either increase or decrease the chance of evading. It is up to OP to inform players AFTER they have rolled for an action if their chances were increased or decreased based on their skills or equipments, as to not give the players a choice and to explain why they failed/succeeded. Anything is possible as long as your character can do it.
>>
>>34671637
Description of the Game:
Four to Six players claim a spot in the game.
>Now you can either:
>Option A: Roll for skillpoints, with 25 being the highest. You have to clearly tell OP that you are rolling for Skillpoints. To avoid rolling forever, it will work like this; Roll a 2 or a 3 and you get Five Skill Points, 4 to 5 is Ten skill points, 6 to 7 is Fifteen skill points, 8 to 9 is Twenty Skill points, and 0 being 25. If you get a 1, you can roll again.
>You then create a character based around what stats you have filled in with your skillpoints.
Put a lot of skill points into Strength and Endurance? Make a Hedge knight, a Masteratarms, or maybe a Sellsword for some examples. Not a requirement of course.
>Option B: You make a character beforehand and then pray to the roll gods you get enough skillpoints to make your character like you initially envisioned him/her or accept 10 Skillpoints that cannot be increased or decreased.
>When you make a character include the following:
-Name
-Job/Position
-Weapons and equipments (Holds no significance as of yet, Valyrian Steel cannot be a starting item, adds +1 to appropriate skill)
-House/Faction (You can belong to any house, but if you belong to a major noble house you will have -to be either a bastard or just be working for that house as whatever it is you are. No story specific characters; ie. Lords, kings, or any factions OP denies for story purposes from the start)
-Goal/Quest (Leave it blank and I will assume the character is free to do just about anything that is still relevant to the character.)
-Prefered Starting location (This is entirely up to where OP places you to give you a chance to team up with other characters, but if you are more of a loner character, he will have a better idea where to place you if you have a prefered location.)
-Short Description of the characters looks
>>
File: 1409461064419.png (146KB, 2456x994px) Image search: [Google]
1409461064419.png
146KB, 2456x994px
>>34671646
>After you have posted your character sheet, and OP confirms that all spots have been filled and the game will begin shortly, you will wait till OP posts the opening.
>OP Posts the opening about the current situation in Westeros and maybe Essos, introducing all characters to where they have started and explain the surroundings.
>Reply to that post with your characters thoughts/responses/actions and wait till OP replies to your post and thus, the game has started. Have fun!
Stats:
>See Chart
1 is the lowest which is always a fail now matter how high your stats are (Note that failures do not always result in your death), while 0 is the highest and always a success. 29 Can either become a failed or a successful action depending on how low or high your stats are. A roll of 7 or higher is usually a success, a 6 may succeed on various simple actions. A successful roll awards 1 skill point (2 for a 0). Every 5 skill points you recieve in a stat (10 for luck), that stat levels up. For each level after 1, a +1 bonus is rewarded to a roll in that stat.
>>
>>34671655
Money and economy also plays a major part in ASoIaF, and as such, coins and currency are
distributed as follows:
10 Copper pennies == 1 Copper Star,
50 Copper Stars == 1 Silver Stag
100 Silver Stags == 1 Gold Dragon
Traditionally, a standard character will start with 20 Stags, (With modifications based on backstory or player request) and money can be gained or recieved based on actions or random chance.
To value purchases, some baseline values are provided as to actual worth:
Hard cheese == 6 Pennies
Freshbaked Bread == 12 Stars
Salt Beef == 6 Stars
Wineskin == 4 Stars
Venison == 1 Stag
Fur coat == 3 Stags
Leather Jerkin == 4 Stags
Chainmail Shirt == 10 Stags
Full suit of Steel Plate == 10 Dragons
Steel Longsword == 2 Dragons

While these prices have been made as a base they prices for items may go up and down due to the event in the story and any other elements. I would also like to take this moment to point out that this is a RP game where Metagaming is forbidden. What is Meta play? ā€¯metagaming is an "out of character" action where a player's character makes use of knowledge that the player is aware of but that the character is not meant to be aware of.
The only way your character would know of the other players journies would be through rumors heard in Taverns/Inns, from someone important with connections or by letter from a Raven. OP reserves the right to deny a player to play if they know that these players are griefers/bad fro previous games and they also have the right to kick a player from the game at any given point if the player is either horrible at Roleplaying, breaking rules, griefing, insulting other players/OP in OOC etc.
>>
>>34671672
Timeleap may also be a possibility at new Rounds. It will be clearly stated as well if there has been one. Not that you can jump through time, just that time might moves forward at certain critical points to keep a good pace. Of course, you will not stand still at the same spot for a month, if that is how far one timeleap is at the start of a new round; You will have moved towards your goal and you find yourselves at a new location, either advanced in your goal or faced with a problem that you need to work through.

If two players are in a war against each other on different sides, OP will ask them to each roll to his post once to determine which of the armies have made the most progress and who has been pushed back at the start of a new round after a timeleap. Completing tasks for the war effort successfully before the timeleap and you will find the chances to make progress in the war increased
>>
>>34671684
In Essos, having grown tired of the constant raids by the Dothraki Khals, the Free Cities have formed a temporary alliance that has practically wiped out the Horde altogether. The few remaining Khalasars now reside in Vaes Jini by the Bone Mountains awaiting their chance to strike back. With his new found strength the Sealord of Braavos has convinced the Magisters to aid him in forcing the Westerosi Crown to pay its outstanding debts.

In Northern Westeros, the Thenn have united all other Wildling clans through force and have begun their war on the Night's Watch. Significantly outnumbered the Night's Watch have asked Lord Strell Stark for aid but the Starks are already occupied with the Ironborn on their coasts. The Krakens have already taken Bear Island and Flint's Fingers and they've been gaining ground quickly. Lord Stark has sent word to the King but has received no reply.

In the Midlands, the Lion has gotten a taste for Trout and in doing so the Riverlands run red. Lord Thomas Tully is not on his own though for Lord Augustus Arryn has sent men to his aid. Their combined armies are managing to hold off the Lions ... for now.

In the South there is nothing but peace. King Morris Martell, his Queen Belynda Baratheon and their Hand Tidus Tyrell have lavish parties daily at King's Landing and on special occasions in their own respective homelands. They blissfully ignore the wars being fought in the north acting as though they're of no significance.
>>
Gimme gimme.
>>
>>34672507
Oh shit. I left to watch a show. Figured no one was joining. Please tell me you're still here.
>>
>>34672816
Sure.
>>
>>34672899
I thought I had another person joining but I guess not. Do you have a problem being the only player for a while?
>>
>>34673047
I guess not, even though it'll just be me failing over and over again.
>>
>>34673047
I will join
>>
>>34673078
>Laos Nho
You throw the fish at him but you miss and just before you ready yourself for the counterattack he slashes at you bad leg from the ground breaking your splint. The pain is excruciating as your bone begins to move around inside your leg. What do you do?

>>34673131
>Wex Krakenbane
"Aye. The bastard won't know what hit him." he says with that devilish smile. You think to yourself that you'd never want to be his enemy and are grateful to have him as an ally. You finish your conversation and return to the ship to find Dagmer unconscious on the deck. What do you do?

>6 SPOTS LEFT
>>
>>34673047
Rolling for stats
>>
>>34673163
is that who I think it is?
>>
File: 91204135912.png (8KB, 204x54px) Image search: [Google]
91204135912.png
8KB, 204x54px
>>34673163
>it worked
>>34673154
[Try landing an axe blow on his sternum before he gets up.]
Str.

>Laos Nho
>>
>>34673154
Wex calls for a bucket of water as soon as he sees his passed out right hand man on deck.

"What is dead may never die"

Wex>pour bucket on Dagmer/wake him up.
>>
File: 1409790316398s.jpg (2KB, 116x100px) Image search: [Google]
1409790316398s.jpg
2KB, 116x100px
>>34673200
you think?
>>34673202
forgot stats

>Wex Krakenbane,Captain of the Lusty Maid

>Strength:2
>Charm:9 (charimsa +1)
>Intelligence:4
>Awareness:5 (intrigue +1)
>Endurance:3
>Agility:1
>>
File: 4125351365`35.jpg (10KB, 200x309px) Image search: [Google]
4125351365`35.jpg
10KB, 200x309px
>>34673225
>00
>kill shot in a duel I went into a broken leg with
Definitely.
>>
File: 1409790056197.png (18KB, 116x101px) Image search: [Google]
1409790056197.png
18KB, 116x101px
>>34673244
but what if ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAAlDoAtV7Y
>>
>>34673274
Maybe they were always the same person.

Every now and again I find myself wondering what the word voidless actually means.
>>
>>34673300
I have this theory too also 3 fucking dubs
>>
>>34673200
>Laos Nho
(If you need your stats let me know)
+3 Agility
You quickly grab your axe and slam it down into his chest. Blood spurts out of the gash as he lets out a grunt of pain before dying in the pool of blood that formed from his leg wound. What do you do?

>>34673202
>Wex Krakenbane
As soon as the water hits him Dagmer wakes up with a start ... he's still drunk ... and he's pissed. "What the hell was that for? I'm fucking soaked now. I should knock your teeth in ... Captain." What do you do?

>>34673163
Post a sheet/stats and roll for a starting scenario
>>
>>34673365
[Raise my axe triumphantly above my head.]
Who's captain now?
Charm? Also why did I get an agi + instead of strength?

>Laos Nho
>>
>>34673365
"You are more than welcome to try"

Wex>intimidate

>Charm:9 (charimsa +1)
>>
>>34673163
-Name: Eddard Snow
-Birthplace/Hometown: Winterfell
-Job/Position: Commander of the Northern Vanguard.
-Weapons and equipments: Castle forged Steel Longsword, Shield with House Stark's Insignia, Mail dressing underneath a suit of boiled leather armour. A grey cloak when out of combat.
-House/Faction: House Stark, the Bastard son of Lord Stark.
-Goal/Quest: To either be recognized by his Father or seek out a place where he belongs if the North can't be his home.
-Prefered Starting location: The North.
-Description: Green eye's with a hint of grey, Short and black hair, a regular face with no scars and a thin dark beard. His skin colour is whiter than usual, so he's adopted the name and title given by many in mockery; "The Albino Wolf". Stands at 5.9'' and wieghts at around 195lb. His body is lean and muscular, with scars from swords or beasts outlining his upper chest and bruises colouring most of his back purple.

----
Charm: 0
Strength: 0
Endurance: 2
Intelligence: 1
Agility: 2
Awarness: 0
>>
>>34673365
>Laos Nho
OOC: Because it took speed/dexterity to pick up the axe and drive it into his chest before he could get up ... I suppose it also took strength as well so make it +2 Agility +1 Strength. Also please put your stats in your sig
+1 Charm
The men stare at you in disbelief. They look at their fallen captain and then look at you ... a runt with a broken leg. They're awestruck. After you called out to them one of them speaks up and says "I'll sail under you ... Captain" and then another and then another. What do you do? (Roll to see how many men accept you as Captain)

>>34673388
>Wex Krakenbane
+2 Charm
Dagmer looks at your face and even while drunk can tell you're in no mood for his shit. He back away and takes on a more playful tone. "You know I'm just fucking with you, Captain. I'd never try something like that. We're brothers you and me." What do you do?

>>34673405
Roll for starting scenario
>>
>>34673516
Sorry I am going to have to bail,I will host a game of /b/ros when I am back home probably in three hours or so
>>
>>34673516
>Roll for starting scenario
Rolling. Apparently.

>Charm: 0
>Strength: 0
>Endurance: 2
>Intelligence: 1
>Agility: 2
>Awarness: 0
>>
File: 1397178979174.gif (532KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1397178979174.gif
532KB, 320x240px
>>34673516
[I stare at the man dumbly for a second.]
What? I mean, yeah! I'm the fucking captain now! Who's with me!?
ooc: I probably should've phrased that differently, as I really only meant to ask. I thought the first mate was, lol. This worked out well, though.
Charm.

>Laos Nho
>Cha:4
>Str:1
>End:1
>Int:0
>Agi:6 (Dex +1)
>Awa:1
>>
>>34673516
Rolling for stats.

>Racyrryon Connington
>>
>>34673581
>Eddard Snow
You find yourself in Wolfswood surrounded by Ironborn. Your men are either dead or wounded to the point of uselessness. You can hear the Ironborn bastards closing in. You attempt to cover your surviving men with snow and prepare for the worst. What do you do?

>>34673634
>Laos Nho
You're amazed that just less than a third of the crew accepts you as their captain. The rest, however, are not so responsive to the idea ... the first mate especially. He comes up to you and asks "What makes you think you can be captain, boy?" What do you do?

>>34673647
Post sheet/stats and roll for starting scenario
>>
>>34673765
-Name: Racyrryon Connington
-Birthplace/Hometown: Griffinā€™s Roost
-Job/Position: First son of Lord Connington
-Weapons and equipments: A standard set of knightā€™s armour, an unremarkable cloak, a steel bastard sword
-House/Faction: House Connington, Sworn to House Baratheon
-Goal/Quest: To learn as much as possible about the world so that he can lead House Connington to glory in the future.
-Prefered Starting location: The Stormlands (or on an adventure)
-Description: Racyrryon has violet/azure eyes and black hair, due to his mother being of Valyrian descent. He is a lad of middling height (about 5ā€™10ā€¯ / 178cm), and has a healthy colour to him due to being the heir of his House and having to learn quickly. His build is lean, but he is slightly stronger than he appears to be.

>Strength: 5 / Tier 2
>Endurance: 0
>Intelligence: 5 / Tier 2
>Agility: 0
>Awareness: 5 / Tier 2

Rolling for starting scenario.

>Racyrryon Connington
>>
>>34673765
Yeah, you might be right. How's about you take it up and I get your old position?
Charm.

>Laos Nho
>Agi:6
>>
>>34673765
I feel my breath escape my mouth, forming a small mist from the cold. My breathing is jagged, but quick; The Ironborne are closing in on us. We killed a band of them that ambushed us in the Wolfswood, but the casualties were too heavy and one of them blew their horn before I could silence him with my sword through his throat. I can hear the Ironborne in the distance. I've covered the injured men with snow. Hopefully the dead ones of my company will suffice to make the sea bastards move on.

With no knowledge to how many they are, I can't make a call whether to face them or to hide. It's dishonorable, but honor be damned for the moment; I need to survive! With the help of snow and branches from a nearby tree along with one of the bodies of my dead men over me, I try to hide.

Eddard Snow > Agility check

>>
File: Screenshot_2014-08-23-17-40-24.png (215KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2014-08-23-17-40-24.png
215KB, 540x960px
>>34673300
Obligatory
>>
>>34673780
>Racyrryon Connington
You're on your way to Storm's End to have a feast with Lord Baratheon. The Lord had heard that you were looking for funds for an expedition from your father and sent word that he wished to see you. You're quite anxious to meet him but at the same time you think to yourself he cannot be much different from your father. What do you do?

>>34673806
>Laos Nho
The First Mate looks you over and then his demeanor softens. "I like you, boy. You don't take shit but you know your place. OK ... you can be my first mate" he then looks to the rest of the men. "Does anyone oppose?" What do you do? (Roll to see if the rest of the crew accepts you as first mate)

>>34673919
>Eddard Snow
+1 Agility
You cover yourself well and the Ironborn are none the wiser. They march right past you nearly walking over you and your men. After inspecting the dead they move on towards the southeast ... towards Winterfell. You still don't quite know how many there are but you know you can't let them march on WInterfell. What do you do?

SORRY FOR THE DELAY I WAS ON THE PHONE.

LAST ONE. I'M HEADING OUT FOR LUNCH WITH SOME FRIENDS. I'LL EITHER CONTINUE WHEN I GET BACK OR TOMORROW
>>
File: c'mon.gif (782KB, 320x270px) Image search: [Google]
c'mon.gif
782KB, 320x270px
>>34674120
[Just make this face to the crew.]
I didn't get a charm gain from that?
Charm.

>Laos Nho
>>
Any spots open?
>>
Game of /b/ros

>>567262894
>>567262894
>>567262894
>>
>>34676750
no idea why it is showing as dead but here is the link

>>>/b/567262894
>>
so the game is moving to /tg/
don't know if it's better or worse
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4V1rtTMoq0
>>
>>34677064
beautiful. simply beautiful
>>
test
>>
>>34678247
F-
>>
>>34678477
U-
>>
File: 1388164461632.jpg (65KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1388164461632.jpg
65KB, 1600x1200px
I'm back
>>
>>34680567
claim
>>
>>34680567
claim
>>
>>34680567
C A N C E R
A
N
C
E
R
>>
>>34680628
>OPing and plying and the same time
this gonna end bad
>>
claiming
>>
>>34680567
claim

rolling for stats
>>
File: TomDank.jpg (77KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
TomDank.jpg
77KB, 400x400px
>>34680638
You obviously under estimate me friendo
>>
>>34680631
Reviving an old character

>Raz
>Strength: 7 (combat +1)
>Intelligence: 3
>Awareness: 2

When last we left Raz, he had murdered a man in cold blood stolen his cart and set out on the road to Braavos
>>
>>34680673
c-can i get linked a char sheet?
>>
File: 1400610347975.gif (196KB, 500x491px) Image search: [Google]
1400610347975.gif
196KB, 500x491px
>>34680705
I'm looking at you
>>
>>34680754
see
>>34671646

>>34680654
Roll for stats, post your sheet and then roll for your starting scenario

>>34680673
Post your sheet and then roll for your starting scenario
>>
>>34680654

Rolling for stats
>>
>>34680567
I'll claim I guess
>>
While we wait on those three, let's begin.

>>34680628
>Wex Krakenbane
Dagmer looks at your face and even while drunk can tell you're in no mood for his shit. He back away and takes on a more playful tone. "You know I'm just fucking with you, Captain. I'd never try something like that. We're brothers you and me." What do you do?

>>34680714
>Raz
You follow the road and just as expected encounter no trouble. It's actually quite nice for a road with such a foreboding name. You continue along towards Braavos in peace trying to think of what you could do to help the cause. What do you do?
>>
>>34680769
cant copy paste the shit on this app, link it to me in skype along with the stats
>>
>>34680856

"Well I hope you can fight while drunk brother we are taking the serpent's ship with the help of Captain Blacktyde"

Wex>arm crew/prepare to take over the ship

>Charm:11 (charimsa +1) (intimidation +1)
>>
>>34680856
Raz thinks carefully while he drives. The men of Braavos will need soldiers. Mercenaries, Pit fighters, Brigands even. Perhaps Raz can gather a band of these men to fight?

Intelligence check to see if it's a good idea

>Raz
>>
>>34680929
>>34680909
>>34680856
Palis...Palis everywhere!

>Raz
>>
>>34680856
-Name: Eddard Snow
-Birthplace/Hometown: Winterfell
-Job/Position: Commander of the Northern Vanguard.
-Weapons and equipments: Castle forged Steel Longsword, Shield with House Stark's Insignia, Mail dressing underneath a suit of boiled leather armour. A grey cloak when out of combat.
-House/Faction: House Stark, the Bastard son of Lord Stark.
-Goal/Quest: To either be recognized by his Father or seek out a place where he belongs if the North can't be his home.
-Prefered Starting location: The North.
-Description: Green eye's with a hint of grey, Short and black hair, a regular face with no scars and a thin dark beard. His skin colour is whiter than usual, so he's adopted the name and title given by many in mockery; "The Albino Wolf". Stands at 5.9'' and wieghts at around 195lb. His body is lean and muscular, with scars from swords or beasts outlining his upper chest and bruises colouring most of his back purple.

>Agility: 3

--

I'll write a reply to the last update I got.
>>
>>34680929
>>34680962
whoops let e put my trip on
>>
>>34674120
>>34680856
Racyrryon ponders how he will go about this meeting with Lord Baratheon. The fact that the Stormlord sent for him was... a good sign, to say the least. It meant that there was a good chance that his expedition to explore Essos would receive significant backing from the Stormlord. Racyrryon turns to one of his trusted men, and asks him, "What should I know about the man?"

He ponders his strategy while he's at it.

Racyrryon > Intelligence check

>Racyrryon Connington, First Son of Lord Connington and Heir of Griffinā€™s Roost
>Strength: 5 / Tier 2
>Intelligence: 5 / Tier 2
>Awareness: 5 / Tier 2
>>
>>34680856

Any spots open Manny?
>>
>>34680567
So, did you want me to roll again or what?
>>
>>34674120
The fear for my life was ever present while the ironborne marched through, but they didn't find me or my wounded men. The old gods looked out for us today. After getting up on both feet again, I brushed off the snow covering my wounded men in and told them to sit tight; I would have to sprint to Winterfell to warn them!

I knew the Wolfswood like the back of my hand, so I shouldn't have too much trouble finding the easy path through it, arriving to Winterfell before the bastards of the Kraken.

Eddard Snow > Awarness/Agility Check

>Agility: 3
>>
>>34680856
>Name- Quentyn Dayne
>Age - 23
>Birthplace/Hometown - Starfall
>Job/Position - Second-in-line to Starfall
>Weapons and equipments - Armor bearing the sigil of House Dayne, arming sword and shield, black destrier
>House - Dayne
>Goal/Quest
>Prefered Starting location - OP's dicretion
>Short Description of the Character's Looks - Black hair, broad shoulders, strong physique

>3 Strength
>2 Endurance
>>
We are lacking players join if you are interested

>>>/b/567296081
>>
>>34680909
>Wex Krakenbane
+1 Intelligence
Dagmer gives you a goofy smile and says "A new ship, eh? That sounds like a hell of a move but I bet you've thought this through. I'll gather the men." He leaves to round-up the crew while you go over the plan with yourself again. Once the crew is altogether you make sure each man is armed and then they stand at ready awaiting your orders. What do you do?

>>34680929
>Raz
+1 Intelligence
You were unsure at first but after going over it a couple of times you were certain of it. You would recruit men to your cause and build yourself a company. You were a strong man ... people would follow you, you thought to yourself. Now the only problem was finding those people. What do you do?

>>34681028
>Racyrryon Connington
+1 Intelligence
Your man looks puzzled at first and then begins "Y-you don't know Lord Baratheon? He's the Queen's father. Well ... um ... he's a stern man who enjoys tourneys and feasts. I suppose that's why he's throwing one just to me you" he laughs. "Hmm ... uh ... I heard he's quite the swordsman and that he's won a few matches himself. One of them was even barehanded." It's clear that your man doesn't know too much about Lord Baratheon. What do you do?

>>34681067
>Sigurd of Thenn
Your plan was solid but no plan survives first contact with the enemy and you just found a Night's Watch galley. The galley crashes into two of the rafts and sends your men into the icy water. It then turns the Crows on-board begin to loose arrows at the nearby rafts sinking two more. What do you do?
(You lose 200 men)

>>34681070
>Laos Nho
You look at the crew and see that some approve of this but not all are convinced. The new captain tells his men that you're going to be First Mate and that is final. The few remaining men who disagree do not look happy but nor do they voice any complaints. What do you do?
>>
>>34681107

>>34681107
>Eddard Snow
+1 Awareness
Your knowledge of the Wolfwood gets you to Winterfell in a short amount of time. You pray to the Old Gods that you've beaten the Ironborn there and your prays are answered once you enter the city and find it as it always was ... peaceful. What do you do?

>>34681287
Roll for your starting scenario
>>
>>34681429
[Shrug and move on with it. Make another splint/fix the one that the dead man broke and then see what the captain needs. Also ask him his name, I suppose.]

>Laos Nho
>>
>>34681429
I'm going to be sleeping now, so I guess my spot is open.

>Silenius
>>
"Rod and Pate you stay here and gut anyone who gets near the ship we will be back soon"

"The rest of you come with me"

Wex>awareness check for Blacktyde and his crew.Meet up with them

>Charm:11 (charimsa +1) (intimidation +1)
>Intelligence:5
>>
>>34681429
Raz figures the best place to recruit men would be the Free Cities. The closest being Volantis, Raz decides that should be his destination.

Endurance check to get there quicker

>Raz
>Intelligence: 4
>>
>>34681466
Rollan

>Quentyn Dayne
>3 Strength
>2 Endurance
>>
>>34681429
>>34681524
forgot to link
>>
>>34681429

I attempt to swing my raft towards the galley and climb up the sides, with more men. A ship of this size will be more than helpful for our plan.

Sigurd > Strength (climb the ship)

>Sigurd of Thenn
>Charm: 4
>Strength: 12 (Combat +2)
>Endurance: 6 (Defense +1)
> Intelligence: 6 (Tactics +1)
>Agility: 4
>Awareness: 4
>>
>>34681528
Fuck I keep forgetting to put my trip back on.
Also playing go/b/.
>>
It's not like we already have dozens of quest treads clogging up the board. Now we also have this shit.

>>>/b/
>>
>>34681780
>clogging up the board
Yeah, because there's only so many threads that can be posted at one time.
>>
>>34681813
Exactly, faggot. Your bullshit is pushing other threads off and makes them 404. Get the fuck back to /b/ where you and your faggotry belong already you fucking cunt.
>>
>>34681845
>its possible to be THIS autistic
>>
>>34681845
it's not wise to use all your vocab list in one sentence
>>
THIS IS CANCER THIS IS CANCER THIS IS CANCER THIS IS CANCER THIS IS CANCER THIS IS CANCER THIS IS CANCER THIS IS CANCER THIS IS CANCER THIS IS CANCER THIS IS CANCER THIS IS CANCER THIS IS CANCER THIS IS CANCER THIS IS CANCER THIS IS CANCER THIS IS CANCER THIS IS CANCER THIS IS CANCER THIS IS CANCER THIS IS CANCER THIS IS CANCER THIS IS CANCER THIS IS CANCER THIS IS CANCER THIS IS CANCER THIS IS CANCER THIS IS CANCER THIS IS CANCER THIS IS CANCER THIS IS CANCER THIS IS CANCER
>>
File: 1409229115245.gif (948KB, 245x219px) Image search: [Google]
1409229115245.gif
948KB, 245x219px
>>34681845
>makes other threads 404
Threads take like 4 hours to 404 on /tg/. If no one has posted in that long it's not like you're missing anything. If it's that important to have another 40k or WoD thread just make another one.
>>
>>34681476
>Laos Nho
You're able to repair the broken splint but it's clear that it's not as good as it had been. It'll have to do you think to yourself. You get up and go looking for the captain. The captain is in his new room going through the old captain's things. You interrupt him and ask him his name "Name's Val Tolakk. What about you?" What do you do?

>>34681487
G'night bro

>>34681524
>Wex Krakenbane
You leave for the ship with the majority of your men looking for Blacktyde but his ship is empty. You begin to panic thinking that he went off on his own to kill Volmark. Your plan might be falling apart. What do you do?

>>34681528
>Raz
+1 Endurance
You speed along towards Volantis with your goal in mind. You intend to find the best Volantenes possible and then move on to the next city but first you need to get there. What do you do? (Wait 2 turns to get to Volantis or roll and enjoy the ride)

>>34681548
>Quentyn Dayne
You find yourself at dinner with your father, Lord Dayne. The two of you are discussing your future. He wishes to send you to a tourney being held in Yronwood. What do you do?

>>34681555
>Sigurd of Thenn
+1 Strength
Your raft crashes into the galley as you jump off and begin to climb the sides. The Watchmen shoot down arrows at you and yours hitting a few of your men but none find you. Finally reaching the top a Watchman comes lunging at you. What do you do?
(You lose 5 men)

SORRY LAST ONE. SEEMS I'M POPULAR TODAY. GOING OUT TO DINNER. PICK THIS UP LATER.
>>
>>34682077

Thanks Manny.
>>
>>34682077
Thanks Manny.
At least we got a few turns in
>>
>"DnD"
It's D&D you idiots.
Also this has nothing at all to do with D&D, doesn't even use its system. Just because it's a roleplaying game does not mean it is D&D. And that just shows how much you uneducated lot know about /tg/ board culture, or even the topic of the board itself. Calling this shit "DnD" shows that you have no idea about the RPG part of traditional games. Kindly refrain from posting here and go back to /b/ where you lot belong.
>>
>>34682250
Cry more. No really, maybe you'll actually convince me.
>>
>>34682077
Quentyn considers the offer as he sips on the wine of his homeland, very well known throughout the Seven Kingdoms and beyond.
"What will the prize be? Is there anyone participating that I should be wary of?"

Quentyn Dayne > Awareness (?) Check

>Quentyn Dayne
>3 Strength
>2 Endurance
>>
>>34682250
I never really got elitism like that. Yeah, they're wrong to use the brand name, and I've been saying that since this all started up, but acting all high and mighty and xenophobic isn't going to help with anything.

Maybe act like a civil adult and not some whiny 14 year old and you'll make some progress. Maybe not though, lol. At the very least you'll have better chances.

It's not like very many people are interested in this sort of gaming to begin with, so acting like this is only going to drive away any prospects for future growth and development. Did you start playing D&D when you were a kid after the staff at your FLGS started berating you about calling something by the wrong name? I'm guessing not.
>>
Jon Snow, Lord Commander of the Night's Watch, is beset on all sides by threats and danger. King Stannis Baratheon wants land and waycastles belonging to the Watch, which he means to hand out as fiefs to his most loyal supporters. The Others are continuing to mass beyond the Wall. Mance Rayder's wildling host, leaderless and smashed by Stannis during the events of A Storm of Swords, still numbers in the thousands, and Jon sees every wildling represents another wight the Others can send against the Wall. To this end he takes great pains to court the wildlings, winning them over to his side and uniting them with the Watch against their common foe; but in doing so, he loses the support of many of his sworn brothers. Shortly after shepherding a large wilding host through the Wall, he is stabbed by several members of the Night's Watch, his last chapter ending with him falling unconscious. Melisandre, meanwhile, burns Rattleshirt disguised as Mance Rayder under a sorcerous glamour, while Rayder secretly lives on disguised as Rattleshirt. She reveals to Jon Snow that a grey girl on a dying horse, who she interprets to be Arya Stark, is coming up the kingsroad to seek asylum, and with Snow's permission dispatches Rayder and several spearwives to rescue her. The woman is revealed to actually be Alys Karstark, fleeing the manipulations of her relatives in light of her father's death. After taking Jon's advice Stannis is able to seize Deepwood Motte with the allegiance of the hill folk, the Karstarks, the Glovers and Mormonts, and half of the Umbers. He then moves against Ramsay Bolton, who has taken up seat in the ruins of Winterfell with the other half of the northern bannermen. At last report ā€” a gloating letter in Ramsay's handwriting to Jon Snow ā€” Stannis's host was smashed and the king slain.
>>
>>34682517
Lord Davos Seaworth has been sent to treat with Lord Wyman Manderly of White Harbor in the hopes of bringing him to Stannis's cause.[5] He finds the Merman's Court infested with Freys, who claims that Manderly's older son Wylis was slain by Robb Stark at the Red Wedding, and Manderly yields to their insistence that Davos be imprisoned. However, Davos continues to narrate long after the chronological moment when the queen received word of his death; he is being kept in genteel imprisonment and is eventually freed by Robett Glover, who has joined Lord Manderly in presenting a friendly face to the Freys whilst secretly plotting their downfall, especially now that Cersei has released Wendel. Manderly introduces Davos to an ironborn squire, Wex Pyke, formerly in service to Theon Greyjoy, who survived the Sack of Winterfell by hiding up a tree and observed six survivors ā€” Bran Stark, Jojen and Meera Reed, Rickon Stark, Osha and Hodor - fleeing the ruins. Davos is commissioned to retrieve Rickon Stark from the island of Skagos; should he succeed, House Manderly and its vassals will join Stannis's cause.
>>
Asha Greyjoy, lately fled the Iron Islands after her unsuccessful bid at the kingsmoot, that saw her uncle Euron crowned, is captured after Stannis's assault on Deepwood Motte and taken with Stannis's host as he marches on Winterfell. Meanwhile, a creature now known as "Reek" ā€” once Theon Greyjoy, before Ramsay tortured and psychologically abused him into adopting his new identity ā€” is released by Ramsay to convince the ironborn-held Moat Cailin to surrender, thus allowing Lord Roose Bolton, a contingent of Freys, and those northerners who escaped the Red Wedding to return home. With them comes Ramsay's new bride, a girl calling herself "Arya Stark." Recognizing her as Jeyne Poole, daughter of Winterfell's former steward, Theon/Reek warns her to adopt her new identity lest Ramsay be displeased with her. The bard Abel and his washerwomen take some interest in Theon/Reek: unknown to him, these are Mance Rayder and his spearwives in disguise. Together they smuggle Jeyne out of the castle and eventually reach Stannis's host, where the narrative leaves them; Ramsay's letter mentions that he wants his wife and Reek back, suggesting that they at least were able to escape the slaughter.
>>
Daenerys Targaryen, Queen of Meereen, finds the crown lying uneasy on her head. Though she rules Meereen, a guerilla resistance called the Sons of the Harpy pick off her men when they can. Many Meereenese citizens resent the new order of things, and a number of other cities eventually take up arms against her, as the slave trade she abolished is one of the cornerstones of the economy of the region. She has no idea how to tame her dragons, which are ranging far and wide and eating whatever they feel like... including children. And she is visited by Quaithe of the Shadow, who warns her of the others descending on her: "Soon comes the pale mare, and after her the others. Kraken and dark flame, lion and griffin, the sun's son and the mummer's dragon."
>>
The lion, Tyrion Lannister, lately fled the Seven Kingdoms and accusations of regicide and kinslaying, is smuggled to Pentos with the help of Varys the Spider and left in the care of Illyrio Mopatis, supporter of Daenerys Targaryen. Tyrion decides to offer his services to her, and makes the journey in the company of a tall taciturn knight, "Griff," and his son "Young Griff." Tyrion takes note of the care with which Young Griff is tutored, as well as his coloring, and deduces that the boy is actually Aegon Targaryen, long-believed-dead son of Prince Rhaegar Targaryen and Elia of Dorne; his "father" is actually Lord Jon Connington of Griffin's Roost. Whilst at the town of Selhorys, Tyrion is waylaid by Penny, a dwarf woman who was hired to be entertainment at King Joffrey's wedding and whose brother and performing partner was killed in Cersei's purge, and then by Ser Jorah Mormont, who kidnaps him as a prize to win his way back into Daenerys's graces. Unfortunately the Selaesori Qhoran, the ship Mormont hires to take them to Volantis, is waylaid by slavers, and he, Tyrion and Penny are sold at markets in the shadow of Meereen, claiming to be an entertainment act. From there, Tyrion sneaks his way to the camp of the Second Sons, led by Brown Ben Plumm, and pledges his sword to them as another step in getting closer to Daenerys.
>>
The kraken, Victarion Greyjoy, Captain of the Iron Fleet, sails his forces east towards Meereen. Though Victarion has few chapters in this novel, they reveal that he has been given possession of Euron's dragon-binding horn. He also comes across a red priest, Moqorro (who was last seen on Tyrion's ship, being washed overboard not long before the slavers attacked). Moqorro brings Victarion to believe in R'hllor, the Lord of Light, by demonstrating his power, and claims to know how to use the dragon horn safely. Victarion's men call the priest the "Black Flame" after "Moqorro" proves too difficult for them to pronounce.

Prince Quentyn Martell, eldest son of Prince Doran Martell of Sunspear, is traveling east as well. He has a parchment signed by Ser Willem Darry many years ago, establishing that his elder sister Arianne Martell is to wed Prince Viserys Targaryen when he comes of age; it is Prince Doran's wish that Quentyn and Daenerys stand in place of their deceased elder siblings in this matter. Alas, he arrives too late, finding Dany about to enter into a political marriage (see below), and is then left in a bad position when her new husband tries to have her poisonedā€”a tactic notorious to Quentyn's uncle Oberyn Martell. In a last-ditch effort to prove his worth, Quentyn visits Dany's two dragons, Viserion and Rhaegal, and attempts to tame them. He dies of his burns three days later.
>>
Connington and Prince Aegon never arrive at Meereen. They have hired the Golden Company, a group of sellswords made exclusively of Westerosi exiles. Once in their company, Aegon shows that he has listened to Tyrion's counsel during their time together (despite Tyrion admonishing him to trust no one, "especially me"): he suggests attacking Westeros now, establishing a beachhead which Daenerys can later reinforce. He too seeks Daenerys's hand, and too is keenly aware that he must have something worthwhile to offer her besides his own bloodline as her nephew. The first conquest is of Griffin's Roost, Connington's former seat, which is a relief to the exiled lord as he has contracted a terminal disease, greyscale, in his travels. Their main target is Storm's End, the siege of which Aegon proposes to lead himself.
>>
Unlike the symbolism of Quaithe's other references, the "pale mare" is a literal horse, carrying a refugee from Astapor. He too brings a gift: plague; by coincidence or not, those who contract it are said to be "riding the pale mare." It ravages not only the Meereenese but the armies of Yunkish slaves and sellsword companies drawn up to attack them (its advent allows Tyrion, Penny and Ser Jorah to escape their captivity, amongst other things). On the advice of her councilors, Daenerys marries Hizdahr zo Loraq, a leading noble who is able to pacify the Sons of the Harpy and broker a cease-fire between Meereen and her aggressors, which include Volantis, Qarth and Yunkai; however, she gives in to her attraction to Daario Naharis before the ceremony. She also locks Viserion and Rhaegal away to keep them from eating anyone, but is unable to capture Drogon, who escapes into the wild. As part of her wedding feast, Daenerys goes against her own wishes and allows the fighting pits of Meereen to reopen, and is present for the first slave-gladiator games... as is Drogon, drawn by the noise and chaos. Daenerys leaps into Drogon's back and the two fly away, leaving Meereen largely in the hands of Ser Barristan Selmy, who takes over not only the rulership but narration. Selmy, as viewpoint character, becomes convinced that Hizdahr was trying to poison Daenerysā€”a sweetmeat he offered her turned out to almost kill Strong Belwas when he ate them instead--and is able to organize a coup, but his attempts to re-broker a peace fail, and the war begins in earnest. The final chapter (aside from the epilogue) is Daenerys's, as she attempts to return on foot to Meereen from a hill in the southern reaches of the Dothraki sea, which Drogon has taken for his haunt, only to be encountered by the khalasar of Khal Jhaqo as the novel ends.
>>
Oh, and I don't quite remember where I read it, but John Snow dies as well later.
>>
>>34682732
You know you can hide posts, right?
>>
I'm back ... again ... and I'm in for the night.
>>
>>34671619
Claim.

>Cobalt
>>
>>34671619
Bricks + gnobbly bits for maps always piss me off.
>>
>>34685893
Keep it alive!
>>
>>34685893

claim

>Irish
>>
>>34685893

>Ser Arthur Cambray
>80 Windblown Foot
>20 Windblown Archers
>Steel longsword, fur and chainmail armour, a weirwood bow and a quiver of two score arrows.
>Charm: 8 (7 base, +1 Spec, Intimidation)
>Strength: 6 (5 base, +1 Spec, Combat)
>Intelligence: 0
>>
>>34685910
>Geoffrey
You push ... and push ... and push ... but nothing. It doesn't budge an inch. You can barely breathe at this point. You need to get free. What do you do?

>>34686038
>Laos Nho
You're able to repair the broken splint but it's clear that it's not as good as it had been. It'll have to do you think to yourself. You get up and go looking for the captain. The captain is in his new room going through the old captain's things. You interrupt him and ask him his name "Name's Val Tolakk. What about you?" What do you do?

>>34686053
>Arthur Cambray
Your men find tell you that they sent word while you and questioning Lord Tarth. Tarth is unresponsive at first but once you mention killing the innocents of the island he concedes and names you his Regent but promises "If you kill me the wrath of the Stormlands will fall down upon you and yours" What do you do?
>>
>>34685910

>Geoffrey the Wanderer, Champion of the Seven.
>Charm: 6 (Charisma, Tier 1)
>Intelligence: 6 (Devoutness, Tier 1)
>Endurance: 1
>Awareness: 0
>>
>>34682077
>>34685893
Might as well just get my turn in.
[Tell him my name is Laos and ask what the next orders are.]

>Laos Nho
>>
>>34685893
Claim
>>
>>34686157
stats

>Raz
>>
>>34686134

"I have no intention of killing you, just every person on this island if you do anything that puts my position at risk." Cambray smirks and sits on his haunches. "Now, you're going to muster your levies, as many as you possibly can, and you will tell them that they're under the command of my friend here..." Gesturing towards Daggers. "Daggers. I don't know his real name. In the Windblown, we don't much care for birth names." As I stand up, I spit into the muck. "Oh, and the Prince is coming with thousands more men. If you try anything funny with those levies you raise, he'll bludgeon you to death and kill every man, woman and child here."

Cambray > charm, +1 intimidate, convince Tarth to place his levies under the command of Daggers

>Ser Arthur Cambray
>80 Windblown Foot
>20 Windblown Archers
>Steel longsword, fur and chainmail armour, a weirwood bow and a quiver of two score arrows.
>>
>>34686134
Geoffrey knows that only a act of divine intervention can save his life now. As he slowly begins to black out, his last desperate thoughts are to his patron gods to not let it end like this.

Geoffrey > Divine Act (Intelligence +1)

>Intelligence: 6 (Devoutness, Tier 1)
>>
>>34686140
>Laos Nho
+2 Charm
He gives you a smile, clasps his hand on your shoulder and leans in close to you. "I want you to find out if anyone opposes me as Captain ... and kill them. No one can suspect a thing though. If you find yourself in a fight that you can't win you're on your own. Understood?" What do you do?

>>34686157
>Raz
You speed along towards Volantis with your goal in mind. You intend to find the best Volantenes possible and then move on to the next city but first you need to get there. What do you do? (Wait 2 turns to get to Volantis or roll and enjoy the ride)

>>34686286
>Arthur Cambray
Lord Tarth recoils at the mention of a Prince and for a moment you think he may think you're attacking in the name of the Prince of Dorne. You could use that to your advantage later but for now you need his men. You watch over Tarth as he sends ravens out to secure as many men as he is able. What do you do? (Roll to find out how many men you get)

>>34686288
>Geoffrey
+2 Intelligence
As you're blacking a bearded man appears before you. Just before you lose consciousness you feel a weight being lifted off your chest as though you've been freed. Now in a state of unconsciousness you can somehow clearly see the man for what he is ... it is the Father Above. He has judged that it is not your time. What do you do?
>>
>>34686515
"Father Above,

I have done your work to the best I could. But I must ask you, to what ends do I pursue in your name? What purpose have you given me?"

Geoffrey > Charm for Info (+1)

>Intelligence: 8 (Devoutness, Tier 1)
>>
>>34686515
Raz thinks to himself, "If I am to recruit men to follow me, I must be a convincing presence. I must show them, either through a silver tongue or force of arms, that I am strong enough to lead." Raz spends this portion of the trip practicing speeches.

Charm check

>Raz
>>
>>34686579
Trip
>Raz
>>
>>34686515
[Stare at him for a few seconds and then look down at my broken leg.]
Know any good poison recopies?

>Laos Nho
>Cha:6 (Cha +1)
>>
>>34686515
>rolling for men

The flinching seemed to give away Tarth's suspicions, so to capitalize on it, Cambray leans forwards. "What? You didn't think this was an invasion, did you? Of course we have a backing party. Now if you will excuse me, I need a fleet to inspect. Guards, take this man to his chambers and stay there with him. I want four men inside and four men outside his room, the rest of the men will secure the walls and walk in five men patrols, an archer and four spearmen." I turn to Daggers. "Take fifty men, forty foot and ten archers, and secure the docks. We don't want anyone making a run for it and make sure that the Prince is made welcome."

Cambray > awareness check

>Ser Arthur Cambray
>80 Windblown Foot
>20 Windblown Archers
>>
>>34686556
>Geoffrey
+1 Charm
The Father stands before you and says quite plainly "Your King and Queen's judgement will soon be at hand. I ask of you one thing and one thing alone. Secure the saints and sinners alike. Protect the people of the realm from the slaughter that is imminent. Can you do this?" What do you do?

>>34686579
>Raz
+1 Charm
You work your tongue like a man with a small member. You come up with multiples speeches all detailing the ways that the Braavosi war can better the lives of the people and bring glory to their names. The ride to Volantis is nearing it's end now. What do you do?

>>34686639
>Laos Nho
+1 Intelligence
Tolakk looks at you oddly then looks at your leg and laughs "Right. You're worried you won't be able to pull that off again. Fair point, my boy, fair point. Hmm ... well .... we'll be at Myr in a few days you can get your poison there. In the meantime just ask around and find your targets." What do you do? (Wait 3 turns to get to Myr or roll and continue sailing)

>>34686652
>Arthur Cambray
You are extremely disappointed when your men tell you that only one raven came back and that it said you were only going to receive 500 men. You were tempted to kill Lord Tarth for the insult but knew the Prince would want him alive. What do you do?
(Gained 500 men from Tarth)
>>
>>34686981

Claiming and rolling if there is still room
>>
>>34687029
There's always room. Post sheet and roll for your starting scenario when ready
>>
>>34686981

Geoffrey is honored by the faith that the Seven have put into him. He kneels before his patron god and bows his head.

"I shall do my best, Father Above. Both Lords and Whores alike shall be saved by my disciples. Before you go Father Above, could you send divine aid to help supply my journey? Be it wealth or materials."

Geoffrey > Charm for resources (+1)

>Charm: 7 (Charisma, Tier 1)
>>
>>34686981

"Five hundred is better than none." I tell the man who brought the raven to me. "Send word to the Tattered Prince. We will require his full strength if we are to march on Storm's End, but I have a plan that he may be interested in hearing."

Cambray > Intelligence check

>Ser Arthur Cambray
>500 Stormlander levies
>80 Windblown Foot
>20 Windblown Archers
>>
>>34686981
[Hobble over to the main deck and start making small talk with the crew while the waters are still decent.]

>Laos Nho
>Cha:6 (Cha +1)
>Int:1
>>
>>34686981
With the trip almost over, Raz begins trying to formulate strategies in his mind. If he's going to be a leader of men, He damn well better come prepared

Intelligence check

>Raz
>Charm: 1
>>
>>34687100
>I'm a fucking master at socializing
>>
>>34687046

Rolling for start

Name: Symon Tides
Birthplace/hometown: Essos/unknown
Preferred Starting location: Anywhere
Job/Position: Sellsword/Pirate
Weapons/Equip: Short sword and cutlass, dagger in boot, Light armor, cape, small pack with survival gear
House/Faction: Worked for Tyroshi pirates for about 4 years, unaffiliated for about a year.
Goal/Quest: Become the captain of my own ship/Gain Wealth/Fame
Short Description of the characters looks: Around 6ft tall with shoulder length dark brown hair, blue eyes. Has a toned build from working with pirates for a few years. Orphaned as a child, and surviving however possible before being taken in by a Tyroshi pirate around 12th nameday. Worked as a slave until I aged and my talent began to show. Became a pirate and taught all the ropes and since I was a quick learner picked up many things over the years. Recently I paid my way off the ship and began to seek out a life of my own.

>Charm: 2
>Strength: 3
>Intelligence: 2
>Agility: 5 (Dex) +1
>Endurance: 4
>>
>>34687059
>Geoffrey
+1 Charm
"Gold will not save you from what is coming my son but this might" he says as he hands you a book. "May its contents aid you on your journey" As you begin to open the book he vanishes. What do you do?
(Book grants +1 Intelligence every time it's read)

>>34687072
>Arthur Cambray
You send a raven to the Prince with word of your success and new found reinforcements but unbeknownst to you the raven dies before reaching it's destination. Unaware of this setback you await a reply from your Commander. What do you do?

>>34687100
>Laos Nho
>+3 Charm
You mingle with the crew and find yourself wondering why you haven't gotten to know them better sooner. You find that they're generally all solid sailors. Amidst the small talk and general rabble you do begin to see that some of the men aren't too fond of Tolakk. What do you do? (Wait 2 turns or roll)

>>34687105
>Raz
Strategies don't come as easy as speeches do and you find yourself constantly over-thinking your plans. You suppose you'll have to either work on that or find a trusted partner to do your thinking for you. Volantis is in sight now. What do you do?
>>
>>34687487
[Ask a few of them in a low tone once the captain has left earshot, checking to see if he's coming back every now and again,]
So, what do you guys think about this new captain? He's been first mate for a while but I'm not sure he's up to the task, really.

>Laos Nho
>Cha:9 (Cha +1)
>>
>>34687487
Geoffrey rises up out of the broken timbers of the cabin and immediately begins to make his way through the Kingswood towards King's Landing. He had to regroup with his followers, and would examine the strange book later.

Geoffrey > To Tavern in KL (Endurance)

>Charm: 8 (Charisma, Tier 1)
>>
>>34687487
With Volantis in sight, Raz pulls the cart over and manages to find room in the stable for the horse. He pays the stable-keeper some coins he had pilfered from the original cart owner's belongings. Volantis is and old and powerful city. The oldest in Essos, aside from Valyria, his master used to say. Now Raz finds himself in search of good men. Where better to start then the local tavern.
Raz heads inside and scans the room, looking for anyone who might seem amiable to his cause

Raz > Awareness

>Raz
>>
>>34687487

The ravens are gone. Good. I march to the docks with the levied forces and tell Daggers of my plan, out of earshot of everyone else. "We're going to board the ships with the bulk of our strength and sail to Wyl. When we land at Wyl, we're going to fly Tarth banners and smash the Yronwoods asunder. We will take the gold, silver and whatever other riches they have and then return to our ships, making sure to 'accidentally' leave behind a couple pieces of armour, maybe a banner or two, and attempt to stoke war between the two powers, before returning to Tarth. With the Stormlands focused on Dorne, and Dorne focused on the Stormlands, we'll launch an invasion of Storm's End with the men Tatters brings."

Cambray > charm +1, convince Daggers of the plan

>Ser Arthur Cambray
>500 Stormlander levies
>80 Windblown Foot
>20 Windblown Archers
>>
>>34687599
That's some keen eyesight right there

>Raz
>>
>>34687461
>Symon Tides
You're at the docks of Tyrosh being chased by the crew of the ship you robbed a few days ago. They're gaining on you ... fast. You can't for the life of you find your ship. You pray to all the gods in the world that they didn't leave without you. What do you do?

>>34687546
>Laos Nho
At first no one speaks up but then almost at the same time two men say "He would've kill the Captain if you hadn't" and "I don't trust the bastard" So it's true, you think, the men don't want him as Captain either. What do you do?

>>34687587
>Geoffrey
+1 Endurance
The walk to the tavern is uneventful but feels like it took less time going back. Once there you're pleasantly surprised to find your followers had completed their tasks and managed to collect both gold and people for the cause. What do you do? (Roll to find out how much gold and how many people)

>>34687599
>Raz
+2 Awareness
You scan the tavern and are amazed at the number of men that looked as though they could kill you without a second thought. There's a giant of a man in the corner with a battleaxe almost as big as him, a smaller guy with so many daggers,dirks and knives on him you'd think he was a porcupine and an archer having fun shooting mugs off peoples heads. These are the kind of people I need to recruit you think to yourself. What do you do?

>>34687602
>Arthur Cambray
Daggers stares at you dumbstruck. "You ..." he began "You are aware ... I mean even I'm aware ... that the King and the Queen are from Dorne and the Stormlands, right? Your plan would never work. I mean it'd be nice but they'd never believe it." What do you do?
>>
>>34688000
TRIPS

If you succeed this turn you get a piece of equipment that gives +1 to your rolls for whichever stat you roll this turn
>>
>>34688000
Geoffrey enters the tavern exhausted and has a bowl of soup, bread, and wine ordered for him. He sits down exhausted and would speak to his followers;

"I would have the leading man and woman come forward, and act as my Right and Left Hands. Report to me, and the Seven, your successes."

Geoffrey > Get Results (Charm +1)

>Charm: 8 (Charisma, Tier 1)
>>
>>34688000
No charm get? Sad Hyewot is sad.
[Nod slowly as they speak.]
Alright, we're going to anchor in Lys pretty soon, so we'll have somewhere to go for a few days without Val's prying eyes. Give me time to scope somewhere out. Get everyone together who you know doesn't trust the cap' and be ready to meet up.
Charm or Int?

>Laos Nho
>>
>>34688000
Raz gathers himself and calmly makes his way over to the corner where the three of them are. Raz sits down at the table they occupy and says, "Evening gentleman, the name's Raz. Tell me how would you boys like to make some money?"

Raz > Charm

>Raz
>>
>>34688000

Symon glances over his shoulder and can tell a few of the faster of the crew are starting to gain on him. He didn't expect them to even find out till he was out to sea, let alone find him first.

Symon run as fast as he can weaving between people and stands, knocking over obstacles to slow them down wherever he can. He looks back ahead and notices an alley up to the right that he had traveled a few late nights and quickly darts towards it.

As he gets to the alley he takes this opportunity to lose the crew and zips down the alley, taking a left at the intersection and running as fast as possible.

Symon>Agility

>Symon Tides
>>
File: 1304228035505.png (69KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1304228035505.png
69KB, 500x500px
>>34688092
well fuck me
>>
>>34688000
>trips get

"You didn't see Lord Tarth's face when I mentioned the Prince was arriving. I assume that he thought I was speaking about the Prince of Dorne. If the Prince of Dorne is ruling in Dorne then we can still spark a war between an ambitious brother and an elderly Paramount of the Stormlands."

Cambray > Charm +1

>Ser Arthur Cambray
>500 Stormlander levies
>80 Windblown Foot
>20 Windblown Archers
>>
>>34688085
Pls let that count. I want my magic brown vest.
>>
>>34688080
>Geoffrey
>+2 Charm
The man and woman come towards you with bowed heads. "We did as you asked" they said in unison. The woman then opened her hands and showed you the gold dragons she and her sisters had collected. You pat her on the head and tell her she did a good job. The man then brings you towards the people he gathered in your name. You are taken back by how many he managed to recruit in such a small amount of time. You clasp your hand on his shoulder and say good job son. What do you do? (Gained a ring that gives +1 Charm 50 Gold Dragons, 35 men and 15 women)

>>34688085
>Laos Nho
Your silver tongue manages to convince all of the disgruntled crew members to gather together at the same time. Perfect. Now you have to decide whether you side with them or the Captain. What do you do?

>>34688092
>Raz
The big one looks at you and pushes you out of your seat. "Seat's taken" he says. The other burst into laughter. As you try to get up the archer trips you with her bow and your fall is followed by more laughter. What do you do?

>>34688111
>Symon Tides
As you turn left you run into a merchant's stall and cause a ruckus. The merchant is pissed and begins screaming at you in a language you don't recognize and worst of all the noise has gotten the attention of a few of the crew. Suddenly one spots you and the chase has renewed. You start run again but it's too late ... you're surrounded. What do you do?

>>34688127
>Arthur Cambray
+1 Charm
Daggers considers for a moment before saying "Hmm ... it's true that the Prince may believe that the Stormlord is attempting to expand his borders. They've done it before. Hmm ... I don't know if I agree with you but I'll follow you anyways ... as long as the Prince is okay with it." What do you do?
(Gained a ring that gives +1 Charm)
>>
>>34688530
[Talk to the captain about any alchemists he knows in Lys and private rooms at bars. Make sure no one overhears, hold the conversation in the captain's quarters.]
Int?

>Laos Nho
>>
>>34688530

"Good, then we are in agreement. Load the ships and ready the men. I want you to take forty Windblown and infiltrate Wyl. When we land, I will march the Stormlander levies to Wyl and you open the gate. We butcher every man in that keep, but leave a couple women and children. We want Sunspear to hear of the attack. Do not fly Windblown colours. We want them to believe it was the Stormlanders."

Cambray > Charm Daggers +2

< leave Tarth >

>Ser Arthur Cambray
>Valyrian Steel Ring (+1 Charm)
>500 Stormlander levies
>80 Windblown Foot
>20 Windblown Archers
>Charm: 10 (8 base, +1 Spec, Intimidation, +1 Ring)
>>
>>34688530
Raz in an ex-slave. This abuse is nothing compared to the whips of the masters. He remains calm and level-headed and picks himself up off the ground.
"Now gents, and lady, there's no need for that. Not if you don't want in on the biggest score this side of Asshai. Right now, the Braavosi are collecting every able-bodied man they can get to sail to Westeros. But they don't take one or two stragglers eh? They want companies of trained armed men to do their fighting for them. I propose we make our way up the coast, stopping at every Free City along the way to get new men and supplies, then when we hit Braavos they'll be sure to let us in on the fun. Now doesn't that sound like the smart thing to do?"

Raz > Intelligence (use reason and logic to sway the mercs)

>Raz
>>
>>34688530
Geoffrey is pleased by his servants efforts, and as his food is delivered to him, he begins to eat at his hot bowl of mush.

"You have done well, my people. I have found a hidden area in the Kingswood we will not be bothered. It simply needs some fixing up. We will stay here, tonight. First thing in the morn we will buy supplies to fix up our sanctuary and then go as one to our new home."

He smiles as he finishes his bowl of soup, and begins to eat at bits of his bread while he finishes his wine.

He has the man and woman who spoke to him become his High Priest and Priestess, subservient only under him.

Going to sleep in the tavern that night, he would let his unconscious mind drift towards the gods and their wishes, opening his mind to their messages.

Geoffrey > Sleep/Visions (Intelligence +1)

>Equipment: Book that gives +1 Int. whenever read, Ring with +1 Ch.
>Money: 50 Gold Dragons
>Followers: 35 Men, 15 Women.
>Charm: 10 (Charisma, Tier 2)
>>
>>34688530

Symon sees them closing in and trips on purpose, falling to a knee and grabbing some sand in one hand as he stood moving his other towards the hilt of his sword. "Now mates, it wasn't me. I've been set up for the fall by the captain. He sails with the ship and your booty this very moment I'm sure" Symon says attempting to instill doubt in the men, looking for any opportunity at all for escape.

Symon>Charm

>Symon Tides
>>
>>34688597
>Laos Nho
+1 Intelligence
Tolakk considers your question for what feels like forever before finally saying "Yes! I know just the place. There's a tavern that sells poisons in a back room. You really need to watch what you drink in there" he says with a laugh. "That should do perfectly, no?" What do you do?

>>34688608
>Arthur Cambray
+1 Charm
Daggers gives you his sly smile, nods and then leaves. You and your army load into the ships and disembark Tarth.What do you do? (Wait 3 turns to reach Wyl or roll and begin sailing)

>>34688685
>Raz
The smaller lad seems convinced already. He flinched and then smiled at the mention of a score. The other two though ... they needed more convincing. The big one moves closer to you. "What makes you think we'll take orders from you?" What do you do?

>>34688705
>Geoffrey
OOC: You also had 15 men and 5 women from before
Normally your dreams are your way of communicating with the Seven but not tonight. You have a black-sleep ... not a single dream ... no visions ... nothing. You awake in the morning disappointed but still determined. What do you do?

>>34688717
>Symon Tides
+1 Charm
The men pause for a moment to consider the plausibility of your story. That's all the time that you need. You draw your sword, slash at their ankles and take off in an instant leaving them behind to nurse their wounds. What do you do?
>>
>>34688971

wait
>>
>>34688971
[Make my way to the shoppe and try being discrete. Check every now and again for tails.]

>Laos Nho
>Int:2
>>
>>34688971
Geoffrey gathers his followers and turns them loose. He sends the women to buy construction materials and robes of red and black for his new church.

While they wait for the women to gather the necessary supplies, Geoffrey and his men go to the local sept, to request a licensed maester.

Geoffrey > Find the local Sept (Awareness)

>Equipment: Book that gives +1 Int. whenever read, Ring with +1 Ch.
>Money: 50 Gold Dragons
>Followers: 50 Men, 20 Women.
>Charm: 10 (Charisma, Tier 2)
>>
>>34689033
>>34688971
Awareness?
>>
>>34688971

Symon thanks whatever God is listening as he quickly darts through the market taking a couple turns to breaking line of sight and making sure they will be confused when they are able to give chase again.

After putting enough distance to feel somewhat comfortable Symon slows to a jog as he tries to remember where the hell his ship was suppose to be. As he tries to remember he heads to the docks.

Symon>awareness

>Symon Tides
>Charm: 3
>>
>>34688971
"Because friend, I'm the toughest son of a whore in all of Essos", Raz says looking the large man directly in the eye.

Raz > Charm

>Raz
>>
>>34689033
>Laos Nho
+1 Awareness
As soon as the ship docks you make your way to the tavern making sure to check for any tails along the way. Once or twice you think you see something but it turns out to be nothing. It doesn't take long for you to find the place so just before you step in you take one last look around. What do you do?

>>34689041
>Geoffrey
While on your way to the local Sept a man bumps into you and you feel as though you've been stabbed. You check yourself and find that you're fine but the Book is missing. What do you do?

>>34689050
>Symon Tides
+2 Awareness
Just as you reach the dock you manage to remember where your ship is and just in time as it appears to be getting ready to disembark. You sprint as fast as your legs can carry you and jump aboard. The men watch you as you land and one says "What took you so long?" What do you do?

>>34689074
>Raz
The man stands up straight as he can. "Oh yea? Want to prove that?" He then grabs you by the throat and holds you in the air. The archer is in hysterics but the smaller one doesn't seem to like the show. What do you do?

LAST ONE. I'LL CONTINUE LATER TODAY/TOMORROW

THERE IS GOING TO BE ANOTHER GAME SHORTLY THOUGH SO STICK AROUND AND I'll POST THE LINK
>>
>>34689285
Thanks Manny
Always a good time
>>
>>34689757
Thread posts: 167
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.