[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CIV Thread! Time to choose!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 4

File: CIVs.jpg (5MB, 2002x4091px) Image search: [Google]
CIVs.jpg
5MB, 2002x4091px
Shall we begin?
You know the drill, but in case you dont heres a quick tutorial:
Pick a race and/or location from the image, and post them.
First to 3 votes wins (Place and race are counted separately).
After that ill begin writing the story, and you decide the action the CIV should take.
Actions that are dangerous require a d100 roll. Thats done by putting this in you email field: dice+1d100.

Thats that! Lets get started!
>>
Please note that i will be here for the next 3-4 hours.
>>
insects jungle
>>
>>33988263

Serpentfolk, Swamp
>>
>>33988263
Demon Ruins
>>
Rolled 59

>>33989259
this
>>
Race:
Insects: 1
Serpentfolk: 1
Demons: 2

Swamp: 1
Ruins: 2
>>
>>33989595
Serpent folk
swamp or ruins
>>
serpent folk
>>
>>33989640
>>33989673
>>33989259

same fag
>>
File: dews4.jpg (7KB, 250x187px) Image search: [Google]
dews4.jpg
7KB, 250x187px
Rolled 5

>>
Underground Gnomes
>>
Serpent Folk in ruins it is then. I shall begin writing.

>Could have you guys picked something more interesting? Oh well.
>>
File: 12342114.png (3KB, 342x136px) Image search: [Google]
12342114.png
3KB, 342x136px
>>33989804
incorrect
>>
>>33989836
>Could have you guys picked something more interesting?

unseen, mana wastes
>>
Rolled 81

>>33989888
Hey guys

This
>>
My name is Vel'oria. Im the leader of what remains of our people. We used to live in our great towns in the eastern swaps. It was beautiful. Its all gone now. We got too greedy, too careless. The Giants descended upon as. We fought and we lost. So here we are, what few escaped the massacre at the cites.We fled in the jungles of the south, and discovered this place. It appears to be a city, an ancient one in fact. By the carvings on the walls id say this was once an elvish city. Its abandoned now, but im sure its not empty.
We sit on the outskirts now, just outside the city. I need to take tally to see how many made it.

>Roll 1d100 for starting population. I will take the first 3 and average them.
>>
Rolled 51

rollin' and lolin'
>>
Rolled 95

They see me 'rollin
>>
Rolled 31

>>33990147
Maybe this roll wont suck
>>
File: ancient_ruins.jpg (348KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
ancient_ruins.jpg
348KB, 1920x1200px
>Btw i imagine the city to have ancient Indian style, like this one.
>>
Rolled 94

>>33990240
:/
>>33990247
Not bad
>>
>>33990247
Kinda feels like an ancient Asian palace.
Or maybe I'm just racist.
>>
I counted 59 of my people here. All civilians. The soldiers probably died following my foolish husband 's orders! What a fool.
So here we are. The city has potential, but who knows what lays with in...

>Start posting gents! Remember we are on the outskirts right now and in the open.
>>
Rolled 16

Survey the city walls. Make sure it isn't being defended
>>
Stats:
POP: 59
Injured: 0
Warriors: 0

Food: 300 units (each pop takes one unit)
Days of Water: 1
Building Mats: 0
Weapons: Daggers and Wooden spears
Armor: Clothes
Tools:Bear hands
Techs: Poisons/Toxins 1
Structures: None
Gold: 0

Day: 0
>>
Rolled 88

>>33990526
DM wants interesting, go straight into the sitting exploring
>>
>Oh yea and each day has 4 actions. The first 4 that are posted are taken.
>>
Rolled 12

inveminate our weapons
>>
>>33990627
>I assume that means poisoning? And that dosent need a roll its safe.
>>
Split the people and have some explore the ruins, looking for any signs of new inhabitants. The others need to find what else is around besides the city.
We'll need a river or lake to survive.
>>
>>33990664
Most people just always roll so they don't have to delete and retype it again and again.
>>
Rolled 53

>>33990664
I don't know, I've seen to many people die from low crafting rolls
>>
>>33990526
Find a source of water. With it, we will be able to stay hydrated, as well as fish for food. We should not do anything regarding shelter until we get to a water source.
>>
>>33990525
>>33990558
>>33990627
>>33990668
I sent a small group of 5 to scout the city walls. Well "walls" is a generous term. There is little left of them, with hole sections collapsed and and the rest covered in jungle vines. Unfortunately the scouting party got attacked by, i assume, a jungle tiger. One of them was fatally wounded and an other injured. Not a good start.
The second scouting party however went much better. They avoided most dangers and managed to make it into the city. What they saw however was worrying. Celestials. A pair of them were flying across a city street. Luckily our scouts also managed to find, what appears to be a large mansion or palace. This could make a good shelter for us.
I asked some our poison workers to poison our few weapons. They say our poison can stiffens and dizziness to most humanoids and kill most small creatures. The poison will last 3 days.
I also sent a small group to look for water. Luckily in a jungle, that's not very hard. Several small streams run around the area, they are all to small to fish and we need to go back and forth to bring water. None the less it shall do for now.

>In the future please note how may people you want to sent on a task.
>Also i rolled (in a different site) to see what races inhabit the city. Its interesting...
>>
Stats:
POP: 57
Injured: 1

Food: 243 units (each pop takes one unit)
Days of Water: 3
Weapons: Daggers and Wooden spears (poisoned: 3 days)

Other Races:
Celestials

Gold: 0
Day: 1
>>
Rolled 18

I assume we killed the tiger.

Take it's body and have all of group in squads of for go over to the mansion/palace
>>
Rolled 26

>>33991104
Oh god that looks like cancer

have our main group split into squads of 4 slitherkin
>>
Move all to the palace and secure it.

The celestials are going to be a problem to kill. Hopefully poison has a stronger effect on them.
>>
Rolled 79

Begin looking for old resources left behind by the original "elvish" folks here.
>>
Rolled 44

Send a diplomat to the Celestials, see if they are going to be a problem and if we can fasion a truce
>>
Rolled 50

>>33991333
Snakes have the negative for being an evil race, let's not talk to the clestials
>>
Rolled 54

>>33991352
Good point. Let's just research poison
>>
>I like the 4 squads idea. How may should there be in each squad? Also squad names please.
>Oh and if you want to be a character in the story just name yourselves and ask me.
>>
Rolled 62

>>33991398
Sure. If you ever include Centaurs I demand to be Khal Miekix of the Dothraki.
>>
Rolled 24

>>33991398
squads of four, each squad is made up of 4 people
>>
Rolled 48

I want to run a Yeti Civ after this one, whose in? :)
>>
Rolled 10

>>33991443
Except our fair lady will be in a squad of 8, her and 7 others.
>>
I awoke with the sounds of screaming. It appears the tiger that wounded one of our people is here to finish the job. We quickly what weapons we can and face it!

>Random event, oh noes! Roll for success! And yes this will take one point of our day.
>>
Rolled 29

>>33991579
ATTACK
>>
Rolled 9

They see me 'rollin
>>
Rolled 75

>>33991579
rolling

>>33991398
>>33991443
That many squads are going to get lost or confusing, plus higher numbers will help in battle. I was think probably 10 in a squad.
>>
>>33991579
Rolling to land a poison arrow in dat tiger
>>
Rolled 95

>>33991624
too many people attract attention. If A celestial sees us, we're all dead. Military does squads of 4-6 for a reason
>>
Rolled 79

>>33991638
Derp. One more for posterity
>>
>>33991653
But on the other hand if a celestial sees 4 of us then they'll all die for sure and it'll start looking for more. If there's more of us we might stand a chance to poison it and escape with some survivors.
>>
>>33991608
>>33991615
>>33991624
>Averaged 37

We managed too kill the tiger, but not before it wounded several of our people. At least its dead...

>Right! Back to normal rolls people!
>>
Rolled 33

>>33991717
We have wooden spears and daggers, I don't think all 56 of us could bring down a celestial. And a celestial can be brought back to life pretty easy
>>
Rolled 20

>>33991104
>>33991130
what I've said before
>>
>>33991747
Get to the palace to rest the wounded and bring the tiger as food.

>>33991776
True they can be brought back or healed, but also their bodies are so alien that some normal materials are toxic to them, imagine what a powerful venom intended to kill could do to it.
I'm not denying that it couldn't fuck us up pretty bad, but I think we have some advantage with the poisoned spears.
>>
Rolled 47

Well, sorry folks. But I'm going to go watch Guardian's of the Galaxy with my friends.

Keep it up OP I think this is really good.
>>
>I need 2 more actions.

>>33992128
Thanks and enjoy!
>>
Rolled 22

Adios

Spy on the Celestials, learn anything we can

Search for stone
>>
Rolled 25

Been 15 minutes since last post

You 'writin OP?
>>
>>33992514
>I need one more action to fill the day.
>>
Rolled 74

>>33992543
I gave two after you asked for two
>>
>>33992561
>Oh... oops sorry.
>>
>>33991801
>>33991903
>>33992220
I've sent a 4 man party to scout that ruined mansion we found earlier. It appears we have more company around here. Elfs. They run into one in the mansion. It managed to get a, thankfully not fatal, shot at one of the team before it run off. Well they know we are here now.
With the mansion cleared we moved in. All the food and water supplies have been transferred inside. They mansion has allot of rooms (which we designated into storehouses, bedrooms etc.) for now i set up an office in what i assume was a living room. The high stairs leading up are a good defence, but they are many holes around. At least we can repair them.
I sent one of our people to look for the Celestials base of operations. She did not find anything, and they manage to find her. They know we are here now. Oh hell...
>>
Rolled 49

Game seems to be slowing...

If this dies I'll be running soon
>>
Stats:
POP: 53
Injured: 6
Squad A: 4 (Daggers) Rookies
Squad B: 4 (Spears) Rookies

Food: 224 units (each pop takes one unit)
Days of Water: 2
Weapons: Daggers and Wooden spears (poisoned: 1 days)

Relesions:
Celestials -Unknown
Elfs -Unknown

GOLD: 0
Day: 2
>>
>Right time for me to go too sleep. Archiving this thread and continuing tomorrow. Good night.
>>
Rolled 2

So... there are three actions uncompleted... is the game still on?
>>
Rolled 8

>>33993159
Thanks for running!

I'm running one now, come play!

>>33993221
Thread posts: 73
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.