[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

No civ thread on /tg/ we should really start one

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 141
Thread images: 3

File: 1395424000296 - Copy.jpg (2MB, 1621x3313px) Image search: [Google]
1395424000296 - Copy.jpg
2MB, 1621x3313px
No civ thread on /tg/ we should really start one
>>
Let's not
>>
>>33247722
Harpies, because /tg/ has been loving harpies as of late.
>>
>>33247722
First race & location to 3 wins.

So far:

Race:
Harpies-1

File: 1403904747487.png (391KB, 496x1552px) Image search: [Google]
1403904747487.png
391KB, 496x1552px
>>33247722
bumpin
>>
>>33247843
Leprechauns / Forest
>>
Rolled 2

Island Trolls!
>>
>>33247722
Jungle harpies.
>>
>>33247722
Lizardmen in mountains
>>
Undead in a reef
>>
Bullywugs
Floating islands
>>
>>33248285
Huh, I kind of want to do a undead little mermaid now.
>>
>>33247722
harpies floating island
>>
File: tumblr_mh6megzgmN1r54fc5o1_500.jpg (18KB, 500x327px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mh6megzgmN1r54fc5o1_500.jpg
18KB, 500x327px
>>33248641
It would be amusing as heck, wouldn't it? Plus they're dead so they don't need oxygen.
>>
>>33248563
second
>>
>>33248686
Under the sea
Under the sea
Darling it's better
Down where it's deader
Take it from me
Up on the shore they run all day
Out in the sun they hide away
While we devotin'
Full time to moaning'
Under the sea
>>
>>33248563
This
>>
>>33247722
harpies floating island
>>
>>33248563
Can they jump from island to island?
>>
>>33248938
just realized how similar my post is to the one that inspired it
>>
>>33248938
Race:
Harpies-3 (Win)
Leprechauns-1
Lizardmen-1
Undead-1
Bullywugs-2

Island-1
Jungle-1
Mountains-1
Reef-1
Floating Islands-3 (win)

G2G since this thread took ages to get going, either wait 2 hours or somone else DM
>>
>>33249324
bump
>>
>>33249324
Do people still want to play?
>>
>>33251067
yea
>>
>>33251067
Just saw this thread.
>>
>>33251067
yes ive been waiting for this
>>
>>33251183
>>33251136
>>33251102
Ok let me write something up
>>
Your tribe (pick a name) of harpies refugees from a terrible war far to the South have been wandering for several generations and now these floating isles seem perfect for settlement.

Your Queen Kyrris however has just died which of her children should take over (pick a name and an attribute).

You have settled on an island with a small forest and a craggy cliff to the South. What should you do now?

(remember scouting takes very little effort as you can fly)

Population: 20 Males 22 Females 11 Children (maturity in 3 turns)

Characters:

Supplies: 3 turns of food

Technology: Basic hunting, Stone Tools

Magic: None

Religion: No Deity Chosen

Diplomacy: No Others Met
>>
>>33251548
We should scout for either a hunting area and farmland (hunting for quick food and farmland for a steady supply) as for a name Yggdrasil for the tribe and Serena for the harpy as for the attribute id say high breeding ability would be a boon
>>
>>33251654
Fine with action and name. But how about perfected air to ground attacks. Swoop down and pick people off.
>>
>>33251738
goin with this
>>
>>33251738
Sounds good to me i just said breeding because i didnt know what else to put and claiming name
>>
>>33251548
Serena steps up as Queen a demonstration of her fearsome combat skills on a rabbit was enough to silence any dissent.

She sends her harpies off scouting, 5 adults stay with the children and the rest head out. To the South there is a large island with a river whose source appears to be a small mountain on the Southern end, the river flows North creating a magnificent waterfall. This island appears lush and fertile.

An large island to the South is covered in forest and thus a good site for hunting, some of the scouts had enough time to test this and bring back a turn's worth of food hunting small game.

To the West the Islands get smaller and smaller. In the distance there are no islands but below there is ocean.

To the East there is little of interest except for the ruins of a grand granite tower on a small island.

Tribe: Yggdrasil

Population: 20 Males 22 Females 11 Children (maturity in 3 turns)

Characters: Queen Serena the Ferocious (skilled in melee combat)

Supplies: 3 turns of food

Technology: Basic hunting, Stone Tools

>>
>>33252272
Id say scout the tower and see if its inhabited and if its defensible if so id say moving into it at least for the time being and of course sending out hunters periodically to make sure our food doesn't run low
>>
>>33252272
Forgot Kids maturity is now 2 turns away
>>
>>33252400
I believe we have negatives for using the same action. But other wise sounds good.
>>
>>33252503
Well if we have to choose something else than scouting then id say see if we can setup a farm on the island with the rivier (this would be an idea place to build a fort of some kind and have a walled in farm / fortress but we need something to work with so were not complete exposed for now)
>>
>>33252576
*completely exposed*
>>
>>33252503
Yep the harpies suffer from a limited attention span however only 1/4 of your scouts went hunting so the rest aren't bored of hunting.
>>
>>33252272
fortify home
>>
>>33252605
Then i suggest a hunting/ setting up a farm at the island with the rivier
>>
Serena sends 5 harpies to scout the granite tower quickly. They enter the highest window and find a small room with a brazier in the centre and cobwebs in the corners. Around the brazier sit two corpses wearing steel Armour, judging by the stench they've been dead for 2 weeks, and it seems their throats were slit. The harpies steal their steel swords and find the door to the next room locked, they get bored and return.

Meanwhile half the harpies have gone hunting whilst the others attempt to setup a farm. The hunters bring back 2 turns worth of food.

The repetitive nature of farming doesn't suit the harpies and although they complete the task eventually the farm is smaller than planned, however with this new experience they are now more slightly better at farming. (Harvest 3 turns)

Population: 20 Males 22 Females 11 Children (maturity in 1 turns)

Supplies: 5 turns of food

Equipment: 2 Steel swords

Technology: Basic hunting, Stone Tools, Basic Agriculture

>>
>>33252962
Effort of farming meant there was not time to fortify their nests
>>
>>33252962
>>33252979
Then we should fortify our nests this turn.
>>
>>33253054
yup this
>>
>>33253054
>>33253077
>>33252962
if possibly in addition to fortify the nests we should research irrigation techniques for the farms
>>
>>33252962

Fortify and research way to range attack.
>>
>>33253231
this sounds good as well research bows instead of irrigation or both if possible
>>
mind if i join in?
>>
11 Children have reached adulthood (6 males 5 Females) they are sent to maintain the farms, they have begun to look into irrigating the area to expand the farms, with some more work ( 3 turns) this research can be completed.

Half of the remaining Harpies fortify the nests, they put wooden stakes in the ground below to deter ground invaders and have place boulders in key places so they can be pushed onto invaders. They also begin to chisel into the cliff-face so the nest can be in caves and easier to defend.

The remaining harpies look for ways to make ranged weapons, a prototype bow has been built but it's rather pathetic, some have built slingshots but the harpies find them difficult to operate. (Sling shots unlocked Bows need more research)

Population: 26 Males 27 Females 0 Children (maturity in 0 turns)

Supplies: 4 turns of food (harvest 2 turns)

Technology: Basic hunting, Stone Tools, Basic Agriculture, Basic Ranged Weapons, Irrigation in (3 turns)

Nests Fortified
>>
>>33253448
Go for it, it's always good to have more input
>>
>>33253451
Put more research into both bows and irrigation. also try some breeding
>>
ok cool then i think we should check out the waterfall and see if there are any caves or grottows in/near it
>>
>>33253509
this
>>
>>33253566
thirded, harpy breeding is always fun.
>>
>>33253674
The agricultural reasearch continues at the predicted rate ( 2 turns until irrigation) whilst there has been little progress with the bowmaking research. However some harpies can now use the slingshots quite well now but only when stationary (they still struggle whilst flying).

A few scout the waterfall all they find is a small grotto with many strange purple mushrooms growing, they smell noxious. The harpies bring a basket of them back to the nest They also report seeing camp fires to the East where the tower is.
>>
>>33253955
we could try setting a part of our farm aside to cultivate the mushrooms. Poison is always a useful thing to have.
>>
>>33253955
Forgot:
At night the harpies get breeding, in a few days they realise 13 females are pregnant

Population: 26 Males 27 Females 13 Pregnant (children born 1 turn) 0 Children (maturity in 0 turns)

Supplies: 3 turns of food (harvest 1 turns)

Technology: Basic hunting, Stone Tools, Basic Agriculture, Basic Ranged Weapons, Irrigation in (2 turns)

Nests Fortified
>>
>>33253955
>>33253990
setup a mushroom farm inside the grotto we will have better luck inside there also send out scouts to see whats up with the campfires also try to fortify the farm so our food stays safe
>>
>>33254033
Oh yeah, right. Mushroom farms need to be INSIDE the mountain. Dear God, it's almost as if I never played Dwarf Fortress in my life.
>>
>>33253990
this and for the turn go ahead and gather materials like wood and stone
>>
>>33254047
;) DF is pretty sweet
>>
>>33254079
I'm sure it is, once you figure up how to set up a self-sufficient fortress that doesn't starve to death two minutes into winter. And once I finally managed to figure that out, I got a zombie invasion. Now I just lurk on Bay12 forums...
>>
>>33254112
i usually embark in clam areas
>>
>>33254256
That makes sense, it gives you shellfish for your crafters. I personally prefer oyster areas myself.
>>
>>33254303
... wut?
>>
>>33254321
clam not calm. I enjoy mocking people ruthlessly for their typos
>>
>>33254365
Oh ok lol and i went and grabbed this for you too http://dwarffortresswiki.org/index.php/v0.31:Surroundings
>>
>>33254385
Yeah, I know that. I have played DF before, even if I wasn't very good at it...

Speaking of which. Are there any other groups around us? We should probably keep scouting for a bit, no?
>>
>>33254443
there are campfires near the tower i voted for sending scouts to check it out
>>
Next update coming soonish a bit busy right now
>>
>>33254443
>>33254460
Just waiting for the GM
>>
>>33254460
Ah, right. Well, that's a good idea, we should get on that.
>>
>>33254474
Sorry this is taking so long guys
>>
>>33254705
its chill just pop out a quality post in return
>>
>>33247722
Why would the cyclops be good masons?
Depth perception seems like an issue.
>>
>>33254721
Cheers I'll try my best
> writing now
>>
>>33254764
Not really. They can just have two or three working together to triangulate the position of a block.
>>
Work begins on a mushroom farm in the grotto, one of the workers ate a mushroom for a dare and fell into a day long slumber but appears fine now. You now have a mushroom farm and 2 baskets of purple mushroom.

Harpies harvest their crops and have little time to research irrigation (2 turns). They also dig a ditch to fortify the farm. A few harpies also collect some wood and stone into a stockpile below their nests.

Four harpies then fly East in the evening. They spot rat-men milling around campfires around the tower and on some neighbouring islands. A little further east they see the armoured warriors around campfires, probably humans.

As they fly home the harpies suddenly see a commotion in the rat camp. The rat-men begin to fire volleys of arrows and spears eastwards at the men. One of them pierces a harpy's wing and the others have to carry her home.

12 Children born 1 still pregnant

Population: 26 Males 27 Females 1 injured 1 Pregnant (children born 1 turn) 12 Children (maturity in 3 turns)

Supplies: 6 turns of food (harvest 3 turns), 2 baskets of purple mushroom

Technology: Basic hunting, Stone Tools, Basic Agriculture, Basic Ranged Weapons, Irrigation in (2 turns)

Nests Fortified
Farms Fortified
1 Mushroom Farm (+1 basket per turn)
>>
>>33255113
>Agressive rat-men

We should smoosh our shrooms into tranquilizer poison. And get our best bird-brain scientists to figure out how to use bows.
>>
>>33255113
Look into healing up the injured harpy also continue irrigation and see if you can build a large slingshot to shoot rocks at distant targets preferable on a swivel i would like to be able to attack one of those enemy parties (also scout that battlefield again be extra stealth and careful this time depend on how we play this we can gain an ally by assisting the losing side and gaining their favor
>>
Rolled 50, 15 = 65

>>33255113
i say we talk to the humans make a treaty so we can take out the rat men together
>>
>>33255231
this with all except a few working on healing up the injured
>>
>>33254303
How about contacting the Humans? The rats must have slit the corpses throats! I'm not sure if that's so but allies are allies
>>
Thread...dead?
>>
>>33255836
OP is just slow
>>
Whilst a few harpies work the farms the cleverest as chosen by Serena try to make bows. A clever young male Kynos makes the best one it's still not great but it could certainly do some damage. Serena has noticed Kynos' intelligence he could be useful for later research.

The injured female is attended by 5 harpies who are also looking after the children. The arrow missed anything vital and she should be fine in 2 turns.

The rest of the tribe experiment with the purple mushrooms, they've learnt to create a juice that can be held in gourds for long periods. The juice induces sleep, too much juice might do more we don't know yet.

Serena then sends out her best fliers to scout the war out East. They take extra caution now. Seeing a skirmish by the tower below they approach. Five human warriors clad in steel manage to kill seven Skavens but the rats' numbers are overwhelming and they pull back losing one man to the horde.

Serena sends an emissary to hear what the humans have to say. (That's coming in a minute)

1 child born

Population: 26 Males 27 Females 1 injured (2 turns) 12 Children (maturity in 2 turns) 1 child ( maturity 3 turns)

Kynos the Clever

Supplies: 5 turns of food (harvest 2 turns), 2 baskets of purple mushroom, 5 gourds of nightcall (sleep poison) (1 basket can be turned into 5 gourds)

Diplomacy: Skaven (East)- No contact yet
Humans (East)- Contact Incoming

Nests Fortified
Farms Fortified
>>
>>33256026
Offer to ally with the humans in return for help against the Rat-men we can use air attacks using poisoned arrows to help turn the tide of battle
>>
>>33255836
Sorry I'm slow
>>33256026

The emissaries arrive at the human camp and ask to meet the leader. They are lead to a human wearing gilded steel armour. " I am Sir Edward Thrush, Captain of the 2nd Royal Expeditionary Force sent by the King to guard his westernmost outpost the Ancient Tower of Thos".

The harpies bring the greetings of Yggdrasil and Queen Serena. Edward offers steel weapons and bows if we attack the Skaven. However the Harpys struggle to listen to his long-winded human talk and this irks him a little. It seems he doesn't trust the Yggdrasil much
>>
>>33256147
see
>>33256086
if we get there bows we can have Kynos study them to improve our designs and steel weapons would help outfit our soldiers its a good deal and should help open up future opportunity's
>>
>>33256147
ya ally with humans to kill rats
>>
>>33256147
Agree on fighting alongside them
>>
Whilst Kynos studies a human longbow and a steel sword 20 harpies continue farming the fields and mushrooms as well as attending the kids and injured.

Meanwhile Serena and the remaining 32 Harpies prepare for war. Serena and the best fighters get the best weapons whilst the others make do with stone axes and their claws.

They fly eastwards until they find the humans and skaven battling. The humans are about to be overwhelmed. Our 5 archers and 5 slingers unleash a small hail of arrows killing a skaven.
Then Serena launches her air assault, the Skaven are suprised at first losing 12 warriors in the first five minutes. But the fighting becomes fierce 6 harpies die and 5 more are wounded. The Skaven beat a retreat for now but next time they will be ready for us.

Serena has a choice now loot the Skaven's dead or return home immediately so that the most greviously wounded can be helped.

Kynos also begins to wonder how the other races move between islands and how they even got up here.

Population: 23 Males 24 Females 1 injured (1 turns) 5 more wounded 12 Children (maturity in 1 turns) 1 child ( maturity 2 turns)

Kynos the Clever

Supplies: 5 turns of food (harvest 2 turns), 2 baskets of purple mushroom, 5 gourds of nightcall (sleep poison) (1 basket can be turned into 5 gourds)

Equipment: 7 Steel swords 10 steel spears 6 longbows 1 simple bow 20 arrows.

Diplomacy: Skaven (East)- No contact yet
Humans (East)- Contact Incoming

Nests Fortified
Farms Fortified
>>
>>33256841
Go back with the wounded the Rat-men are know for diseases and plagues best to not mess with there corpses and we will definitely want to treat our wounded also research magic and irrigation if we have time left fortify our nests/farms with stone
>>
>>33256841
15 harpys go home with wounded to treat their wounds 6 stay and loot
>>
>>33256981
*their
>>
Hmm we seem to be low in people
>>
>>33257277
*on*
>>
>>33257277
as in, in the game or in the thread because we have more people here than when we began
>>
>>33257329
I suppose so
>>
>>33257277
Do you want to restart? I think more people would join because they would have more say inwhat we are doing and how it starts.
>>
>>33257563
ugh it took forever just to get to here id prefer not to
>>
>>33257589
But its not really fun with two people, plus the harpy race does not add much flavor into the game.
Also the floating islands is just like normal islands but floating. MHO
>>
>>33257646
Meh if OP decides to restart then we do if he doesn't we dont
>>
>>33256841
15 collect the wounded and treat them, 4 of them should recover in 2 turns. One of them is mortally wounded both her wing muscles have been severed by arrows and a wound in her shoulder is infected, someone suggests putting her out of her misery with the nightcall.

We recovered 5 iron spears and a glowing purple amulet from the Skavens' bodies. Kynos has begun to look into its properties he has also almost worked out how to build longbows like the humans.

Those who remained at home continue their work on irrigation whilst the mushroom farmers spend the day building small stone walls around the nests and the farm.

12 children come of age 6 males 6 females and the injured scout has fully recovered.

Another issue is what to do with the 6 dead harpies.

A) Release them into the sky so they can join the Sky Goddess

B) Burn them on a pyre so they can join the God of War

C) Other?

Choosing a particular God will give your tribe a perk

Population: 23 Males 24 Females 4 more wounded (2 turns) 1 mortally wounded
1 child ( maturity 1 turns)

Kynos the Clever

Supplies: 4 turns of food (harvest 1 turns), 3 baskets of purple mushroom, 5 gourds of nightcall (sleep poison) (1 basket can be turned into 5 gourds)

Equipment: 7 Steel swords 10 steel spears 6 longbows 1 simple bow 20 arrows.

Diplomacy: Skaven (East)- War
Humans (East)- Allies (Trust Low)

Nests Fortified
Farms Fortified
>>
>>33257689
We should release them unto the skies so they may join their true goddess.
>>
>>33257681
Honestly I don't know if I have the energy to restart but if we don't get more ppl it could get a bit meh.
>>
>>33257689
What do you thin OP of restarting?

If we don't I say we burn them for the War God.

As for the wounded one i'd make her/him wear the amulet to see what it does, so that if it kills her we dont really have any losses.
>>
>>33257689
ill say A also i agree to using night call poison to put her out of her misery and i suggest we make enough bows for each member of the tribe to have one even if they cant use them very well then we should scout out how the rat men are getting about and see if we can isolate them
>>
>>33257875
I think if we do this we should put her to sleep first and get her consent don't want the people thinking we care nothing for there lives
>>
>>33257875
It's like 2 am where I live restarting isn't an option for me but if you guys are tired we can just stop. If you want we can continue tommorow but you guys don't sound too enthusiastic.

I'll probably do 2-3 more updates if there's demand
>>
>>33247722
Un-Seen
Islands PLEAASSEEEE
>>
>>33257952
There's quite a few ppl here
>>>/b/555305873
>>
>>33257952
i am enjoying this the only real issue is the large lag time between updates (this also may cause people to leave)
>>
>>33257993
Sorru about slow updates
> next update incoming once we get a decision on which God the dead will be given too,
>>
>>33258069
God of dead as a i stated above
>>
>>33258069
The Sky Goddess guides our wings
>>
>>33258069
sky goddes
>>
>>33258069
May the Sky Goddess take them into her fold.
>>
>>33257689
The harvest comes and the harpies send 20 to bring in the crops whilst 6 work on the mushroom farm. Kynos tries the amulet on the mortally wounded harpy but it has no visible effect. Her freinds ask if she wishes to be put out of her misery but she is feverish and gives no understandable reply. The next morning she is dead. 2 of the wounded's injuries have become infected, amputation may be in order.

The six dead are sacrificed to the Sky Goddess Valia the tribe are now devotees of Valia improving the flying skill of the tribe.

Population: 24 Males 23 Females 2 more wounded (1 turns) 2 infected
0 child ( maturity 0 turns)

Kynos the Clever

Supplies: 7 turns of food (harvest 3 turns), 4 baskets of purple mushroom, 5 gourds of nightcall (sleep poison) (1 basket can be turned into 5 gourds)

Equipment: 7 Steel swords 10 steel spears 5 iron spears 6 longbows 1 simple bow 10 arrows.

Magic: Skaven Amulet

Religion: Valia Sky Goddess

Nests Fortified
Farms Fortified
>>
>>33258373
I guess someone could take over the status list it'd make my posts quicker
>>
>>33258373
Have a few go to the tower and see if they can break it down with force, they bring the amulet too to see if it has any place there.

Then the rest split between breeding and making a bigger farm.
>>
>>33258373
irrigation has been two turns away for a long tie even after we focused on it? and research into ways to help with infections perhaps trade poisons for medicine with the humans?
>>
>>33258522
Oh yeah sorry yes irrigation should be researched
>>
>>33258373
We should train/research archery and focus on ranged combat with our improved flying skills

Also poisoned arrows will guarantee even a now lethal hit will take out the enemy
>>
>>33258630
This
>>
>>33258630
This
>>
>>33258630
Also harpies have bonuses to melee so maybe train dive attacks with spears?
>>
>>33258373
With the technology of irrigation 11 harpies set out to expand the farms they dislike the repetitive nature of this task and so their work slows down at the end. (40% complete farm expansion).

Kynos knows how to make human style longbows now, he has made a prototype.

Serena takes 8 harpies and drills them in aerial archeru, they struggle with the task but have improved their skills a bit ( repetitive drilling gets boring for harpies). A major limitation is the lack of arrows.

4 scouts try to see if there's anything related to the amulet in the tower but they find nothing except for the humans have begun to reoccupy the tower. The humans send their gratitude for the victory in combat and they give you 5 steel spears. They plan an offensive soon they wills send a messenger pigeon. They have little to help with the infected.

Population: 24 Males 23 Females 2 more wounded (1 turns) 2 infected
0 child ( maturity 0 turns)

Kynos the Clever

Supplies: 6 turns of food (harvest 3 turns), 5 baskets of purple mushroom, 5 gourds of nightcall (sleep poison) (1 basket can be turned into 5 gourds)

Equipment: 7 Steel swords 15 steel spears 5 iron spears 7 longbows 1 simple bow 10 arrows.

Technology: Basic hunting, Stone Tools, Basic Agriculture, Longbows, Irrigation

Magic: Skaven Amulet

Religion: Valia Sky Goddess

Nests Fortified + small wall
Farms Fortified + small wall (50% expanded)
>>
>>33258971
Finish farm expansion and send some food to the humans as a goodwill offering and scout out how the Skaven are moving about and send a copy of the intelligence to the humans
>>
>>33258971
As was suggested, teach spear wielding to the harpies and dive attacks.
>>
Next update is final one, I'm getting too tired.

The question is do you guys want to continue tomorrow?
>>
>>33259222
Yeah sounds good to me we will probably gt more people tomorrow too
>>
Ok i'll do next update then that's it. So tomorrow what time?, I'm britfag so it'll have to work for me 6pm-10pm i'm thinking that's 1pm eastern to 5pm eastern what suits?
>>
>>33259341
Whenever is fine for me
>>
>>33259341
Ok about 8pm GMT which is 3pm EST
>>
>>33259391
Also final update seems a little pointless now....
>>
>>33259391
Sounds good mate
>>
>>33259421
save it for tomorrow i guess
>>
>>33259450
Okay cheers hopefully we can get this going again tomorrow
I'll archive this thread ore someting

> just in case anyone's unsure 8pm GMT
> which is 3pm est
>>
>>33259492
http://4archive.org/tg/thread/33247722
Thread posts: 141
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.