[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Erotic hypnosis

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 257
Thread images: 18

File: SPINNER_pic1.jpg (69KB, 590x338px) Image search: [Google]
SPINNER_pic1.jpg
69KB, 590x338px
Remember Jackpot - No hands? This torrent has about every erotic hypnosis tape that is commonly available.

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:87752dd7fd88cd8505affabfa987e19a35f35e96&dn=Erotic%20Hypnosis

For those who don't know Jackpot.
> erotic hypnosis
> listen with headphones
> go into trance
> orgasm at the end
> may need several listens

In honour of my recent succes with this tape, I'm posting this archive ;-)

For the archivists among you: many of the hypnotists have since shuttered their websites and have pursued different careers (e.g. therapeutic hypnosis). So save these tracks while you still can.

Great (and safe) stuff for beginners:
>Victoria Wizell
>Wendi Friesen
>Nikki Fatale
>Mona Blu
>AnonyMistress
>Isabelle Valentina (e.g. Jackpot series)

It also contains some video hypnosis and motivational/regular stuff:
>Brain training
>Weight loss
>Life success

This is a compilation made by anon of three big torrents on tpb. A fourth one that was added later is:

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:78d55e9b7ee789a34248d1697d2195746788acee&dn=fdhypno%5FHypnodomme%5FTurbopack&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3A80&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.publicbt.com%3A80&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.istole.it%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.ccc.de%3A80&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopen.demonii.com%3A1337

Report back with results or ask for suggestions!
>>
>>587871
I never get these to work, tried lots of times.
What am I supposed to be feeling? What's it supposed to be like?
>>
these things are so expensive legally that i dont think they would work
>>
File: ohcrap.jpg (5KB, 120x120px) Image search: [Google]
ohcrap.jpg
5KB, 120x120px
>>587877
It takes discipline to listen to a training programme every day for months I think.

listen to Mind Mistress trance training and then Vixen for a whole month, id bet thatll screw your head (in a nice way)

any annon have real experience with this?
>>
>>587877
Perhaps there's not something you're supposed to be feeling. In one tape a hypnotist says "there's no wrong way to experience trance".

That said, I have experienced a sustained state of arousal, meaning several minutes of the feeling of "edging", but in my whole body. Tbh, it's what I expect a female orgasm can feel like. Also what I previously considered "the best feels yet" have been exponentially improved at later dates.

Other experiences were close to (the feeling of) a regular ejaculation.
>>
>>587877
its like normal hypnosis. just do what the recordings tell you to (relax etc) and go with it.
Hypnosis works and everyone who's sound of mind can be hypnotised, it just works entirely off giving the hypnotist access to your sub-conscious.

My personal recommendation with this though (at least the ones in English) is to make sure to check the end of the recording (last 2-3minutes) and make sure t here are no suggestions/crap of them trying to make you buy their MP3's/CDs. If you're one of the 5-10% of people that can fall into trance retardedly easily, or if you are used to being put under, just incase you find yourself throwing money at some website.

shit is legit though, hypnosis is actually pretty easy to learn, just get a good friend to practice it with and you can be doing basic shallow trances and relaxation stuff in 2 weeks
>>
>>587884
yea, the Jackpot - No Hands orgasm is different from your normal orgasm. It felt more like what a chick's orgasm must feel like. Full body waves of tingling like your arm is asleep. Shit was fucking amazing and i've only had it that intense a few times.

like >>587882 says, if there are any mp3's in the collection for training you to how to go into trance do those. I'd say as a person practicing hypnosis myself, the main reason the mp3's may fail to work are either

A) subject at hand is skeptical which causes it to fail, hypnosis doesnt work first time, subject loses faith making it not work.

B) RL distractions. A hypnotist doing it live would use distractions (like noises, neighbours, dogs etc) to help you go deeper into trance. MP3 recording cant allow for this

C) Probably dont go into trance quick enough for the MP3. If you're new to being hypnotised it can take a while, where in RL a hypnotist would just keep giving suggestions and such to make you fall deeper.

So yea, just keep going at it.
>>
>>587878
hypnosis-anything (classes, tapes, how-to books etc) are expensive for the same reason that Learning to pick up girls books/classes/tapes are expensive.

It's a very niche market of desperate buyers with only very people willing to sell. Thats how half of these chicks got famous in the first place; doing hypnosis mp3's in a sexy sultry voice. They get well-known and established for their hypnosis, get offered some job somewhere or get into showbiz and bang. Thats why their sites with these mp3's are mostly closed down now cuz they've moved onto bigger/better things.
For the love of god dont google what Isabella Valentine looks like, she's got such a hot voice but [spoiler]seriously, dont look at the next one[/spoiler].[spoiler]is a massive hambeast[/spoiler]
>>
>>587900
definitely make sure the files you listen to are safe
i had a very bad experience with this stuff before
>>
>>587909
yea, just do like the "INTRO FOR NEWCOMERS.doc" says in the main folder and you're good.

tl;dr check the beginning/mid/end of each mp3 you're not sure of.

Courtesy message for ppl with download caps, slow net or no hdd space:
so people dont download 77gigs of shit straight up, do like the .doc says and try Mistress Joanna and Nikki Fatale first. Also, each folder/hypnotist has a read-me file with their folder. stop download on all the other files, download all the read-me's and then read them to find out which mp3's you actually want to get.

There's all sorts of shit in here from self help, hands free orgasm, making yourself more susceptible to hypnosis, to weird shit like "becoming a ladyboy" and "grow a pair of tits" and "talk to your panties and then have little fairies sneak inside of them".

For people looking to learn to hypnotize this book is the one that i'm using. Works well, explains all the theory behind it and comes with scripts. None of the bullshit waffle many/most books on it have, just straight to the point.
www mlumbo.com/special/hypnosis.pdf
>>
File: downloading.png (14KB, 501x154px) Image search: [Google]
downloading.png
14KB, 501x154px
Sometimes, life is strange. (pic related)
>>
File: EROTIC.png (211KB, 527x400px) Image search: [Google]
EROTIC.png
211KB, 527x400px
>>587928
>>
>>587871
>tfw hypnosis never works for me
>>
>>587871
Is this ALL gay and femdom. Or just the first 100 I downloaded?
>>
>>588049
no, see the suggestions by op and those by hypnoslut in >>>/gif/6105952

although isabella valentine also has femdom stuff, look at the filenames and readmes to filter out the mild stuff. nikki has some submission themes, but only in the context of hypnosis. submitting to hypnosis and going into trance is an act of submission in itself, after all.
>>
>>588052
Ok. found what I was looking for. Thanks.

But damn it's downloading slowly. My ratio is skyrocketing.
>>
>>588052
> submitting to hypnosis and going into trance is an act of submission in itself, after all.

That's a misrepresentation. Hypnosis isn't an act of submission--it's an act of agreeement. If someone were to release one that suggests dominance instead of submission, it would work on a completely different set of listeners.

Unfortunately, submissive hypnosis is much more lucrative--"Do what I say, now send me money" works a hell of a lot better than "Do what you want, now send me money".

I'd imagine the 'hypno-mistress' herself also has something to do with it--Isabella Valentine holds considerable contempt for her male listeners (if you listen to her language, you'll realize that she was trying to make the Jackpot series unisex), and I'd imagine precedence also has something to do with it (since most of what's come out has been submissive/surrender/emasculation, people assume that's the only thing that works).

TL/DR; empowering hypno-sex is possible, but it's rare as shit because submissives pay more for sex.

IV has a recording called "Confidence Beach" which has a male-dominant hypnosis in the last 5 minutes or so, but I haven't come across any others.
>>
>>588049
almost evething IS faggot shi apart from Victoria Wizel which really is non-offensive and helps your manhood and life.
stay away from Isabella valentine (a.k.a "the whale" [use google] ) , mistress candice, mona blu, nikki fatale, and any bitch with "mistress" in her nickname, most of those are sissification female-dom crap designed to make you more faggy and frilly and sissy.

if anything listen to Victoria Wizell which is great andh as useful hypnosis files for your life and daily life.

again, stay away from anything that is not about success in life, cos it's the opposite, it's designed to make you an addicted retard,
>>
>>588052
>submitting to hypnosis and going into trance is an act of submission in itself, after all.
Yeah, ok. That's one thing, but I draw the line when a landwhale's recorded voice starts calling me "pet".
Jolts me right back into reality.
>tfw too alpha for most of this

On the other hand I find Victoria Wizell great.
Just what I was looking for.

Not to mention most of the other stuff can seriously fuck you up.
>>
>>588137
>(a.k.a "the whale" [use google] )
I don't have to.
I think some of her images are in there...
Sick.
>>
i find these to be really stupid and degrading. tried to get it to work but i mostly can't stand the retarded voices of the women doing the shit. i can just beat off on my own i don't need someone coaching me through it or whatever.
>>
femdom is for beta losers with bitch tits
>>
>>588315
>>588314

Get Victoria Wizell only.
>>
Any good torrents for Victoria Wizell? I can't seem to find any. Thanks, bros!
>>
>>588391
Dude there's two whole folders in op's torrent.
>>
>>588392
Allow me to rephrase, good sir. A torrent with just Victoria Wizell and not a ton of other crap packed in. I have the HDD space just, no desire to download the additional material.
>>
>>588393
So just choose that 1 folder to download.
>>
>>588049
>in utorrent/w.e skip/stop download on all files inside the torrent
>sort by size
>download all the readme and .doc files
>read them
they give you descriptions of what each MP3 and each Hypnotist is all about. Then you just go thru and download the mp3s or hypnotists you want
>>
>>588393
you don't have to download a ton of stuff, depending on the torrent program you are using you can choose almost in all the folders and files the torrent contains, i suggest utorrent for best results
>>
holy fuck, first time coming to this part of 4chan, find a thread all about my fav fetish. best day ever.
>>
Been trying to do this for an entire year and if can honestly say that I have never been successful. What's bad is I know that I can fall into trance but the orgasms and arousal, nothing nada. Waste your time at your own risk
>>
hm I wonder if this is the version I posted to /b/ a few years back.
jackpot was edited to include extra audio namely a 600% volume "lerrrrroyyyy jennkkkinnnss" in the right channel audio only right before she says jackpot.
just a warning, :) enjoy gents

>>587871
>>
total newfag to /t/, is it not downloading because nobody is seeding, or am I doing something wrong?
>>
>>587909
what experience?
>>
>>588515
Get rid of your shitty torrent client and download qbittorrent (assuming you are on windows)
>>
>>588549
i like qbitorrent but after i finish downloading my torrents and i seed them for a while, i stop the torrent and i delete the files leaving the torrent in my client
but qbitorrent checks the fucking torrent everytime i open it and marks it as 0% download
in utorrent you could do it no problem
>>
took literally 15 seconds to find a torrent with just Victoria Wizell
I've never done this hypnoshit but I've got a free weekend and I'm game.

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:2BA7A9022DE2C71ACDFB5F4032A5215CC29042C1&dn=victoria+wizell+hypnosis+12+sessions&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3A80%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopen.demonii.com%3A1337
>>
Something worth doing, but only if you're cautious about it. Listen while on shrooms or LSD. A true mindfuck in the best way.
>>
>>588515
deluge client here, seeing the same thing on my VPS.
>>
>>588686
oop nevermind, there it is.

BTW thanks OP!
>>
What the fuck is penis enlargement hypnosis? It doesnt make sense at all.
>>
File: VLU8qGp.png (413KB, 449x598px) Image search: [Google]
VLU8qGp.png
413KB, 449x598px
I tryed Victoria Wizell erotic hypnosis last night, and even tho it was awkward when i didn't come at the end and she kept talking like i had the biggest orgasme in my life was it still fine. I got super relaxed and i had some precum when i was done listening. This is a thing that builds up over time, so nothing was to be expected. It is to time consumeing for me and i probebly won't continue working on this even tho i got more relaxed than i have been in years.
>>
>>588547
mostly just getting really addicted to it
that being said, I was listening to files that specifically say they have subliminal addiction triggers and such
just be aware what is in your file and who you are getting it from
>>
Is this the really old one that hasn't been updated in years?
>>
>>588750
wow hivemind
I did the exact same thing
I think I went to sleep during part 2 of the hypnogasm
Started at around 9pm and when I was done it was around midnight
I'll rarely have that much free time especially on a weekly basis
Might try it again tonight b/c I almost lost it but didn't
>>
>>587878
Me again. Tried Victoria's intense orgasm fantasy. And it worked, i got an orgasm, felt semen moving outside from my body. But didnt ejaculte. Well, not a problem, i was so relaxed to clean shit.
>>
isabelle val stuff has only ever gotten me really horn and just a few strokes away from orgasm so I guess it kinda works for me
here's the ED article for her stuff and it explains what to avoid based on your preferences and whether you want to be mindbroken or not. It might be a bit dated though
https://encyclopediadramatica.es/Isabella_Valentine
>>
>>588837
don't be a dipshit and download something like "Prison Probed", put it on thinking "I wonder what this is", and fall asleep. Christ almighty, if you're that stupid, you deserve some serious prison probing, IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN.
--ED
>>
Bumping, because I love such things.
>>
What are the best JOI style ones?
>>
>>587871

How are there so many people downloading this? I have a ratio over 100, and it is still uping over 5-7 MB/s.
>>
this is gay as shit
doesn't even work
just fap like a normal person
>>
>>588317
Her stuff is safe and free from ads in the middle?

At least, are these ad free?
>>
Is it supposed to be normal that the torrent doesn't have any trackers?

I'm getting better speed from >>588657 than OP's. (Yea I have a shitty line)
>>
File: hypno.png (32KB, 1090x385px) Image search: [Google]
hypno.png
32KB, 1090x385px
Well this was a neat torrent, I'll keep seeding it when I'm sleeping for you anons
>>
>>587871
over 70 gigs? Good grief, please compress the videos somehow
>>
>>588088

It depends on the person, I'm fall in trance way better when I'm in a submissive spot, but it's probably just me since I'm a huge femdomfag.

This is kinda of a problem since these "no hands orgasms" tend to be a lot more vanilla. Anyone know about one wich is more femdom oriented?
>>
So I've been trying to get these hypnotic orgasms to work, but nothing's happening. I'm fairly sure I'm in a proper trance but it feels like I'm too relaxed to even get an erection. Am I supposed to? Any advice?
>>
>>589502

How come I'm stuck at 24.7%? I'm referring to the 76GB torrent.
>>
I got it to work once few years back. Orgasm was pretty long and felt way better than normal. Listening those takes over 30minutes usually and you need to be able to totally relax so I rarely even try because many times I get only really close or I get really sleepy and fall in sleep.
Still great stuff if you get it to work on yourself.
>>
ha, i like the concept but it's easy to tell without further examination that this is utter bullshit
>>
I just had an amazing experience that i felt i had to post.
I read a thread in /gif/ a few weeks ago about erotic hypnosis and downloaded the recommended mp3's, Isabella Valentine's jackpot, Nikki Fatale's Because, Victoria Wizell's Hypnotic Orgasm etc. I listened to one or two a night for about 10 days, didnt really get much out of the sometime an erection or warm tense sensation in my body that only lasted a few seconds. Tonight i listened to jackpot 1 and didnt get anything, then i saw one i downloaded and hadn't tried called Weak & Slutty. After a few minutes i got a little warm and tingly then she commanded me to moan, so i thought sure why not, i then started getting more tingly in my arms and legs, so i kept moaning and it got better, then she commanded me to open my mouth so she could kiss me, i did so and with that and the moaning my arms legs and chest were really getting warm, tense and tingly. She then said something about bondage and my arms moved really quickly up against the wall like being tied to the bed posts and my arms and legs went super tingly like pins and needles but not with the painful sensation and my whole body was tense and warm. I could not move my arms at all and i must have been like that for the last 10-15 minutes of the file.
Not sure what other things she said as it was two voice tracks over each other.
It was an amazing experience, never felt anything like it.
>>
>>587871
What video's the one in the OP? And is it worth it/safe?
>>
>>588137
>Victoria Wizell
I can't be bothered to torrent the entire thing just for one person. Is there a more dedicated torrent for this bitch?
>>
>>590034
you shoul learn how to use torrent
>>
Thanks for the compilation. I've been into this stuff for awhile.

Suggestion for OP: If you know a way I don't of getting Hypnotic Halee's stuff I'd appreciate that, since I don't see it as part of the document. she's one of the only eye-fixation 'tists I know of and that's always been my thing. (if you know of others eye fixation hypnosis stuff that would also be sweet)
>>
I tried a few of these in the past for shits and giggles and here are the results.

>Jackpot
I remember trying 1, 2 and 4 and each time I came very close but in all instances I remember gaining and losing my boner through the session. Might work for others, didn't work for me.
>Wood
Didn't work out so much. I think it was the voice.
>Snake Charmer 1
DID WORK. Not much else I can say, but it was effective.
>>
still on the newbie drill in the torrent (Nikki Fatale). anyone else having trouble with "Because 2"? Its the first time i'm listening to an induction/session longer than an hour (most are 30-40min) so I end up falling actually asleep (not hypnotised) like 10minutes in
>>
>>590635

which one did Snake Charmer 1? it's a pretty long list
>>
Anyone got a hypnosis recommendation for lack of attention?
>>
is there anything for straight women? im thinking about getting my gf into this but i dont think it would work in the same way on a chick
>>
>>590907
the first Jackpot is aimed at either gender. I think she even suggests listening to it with your partner.
>>
>>590907
Victoria Wizell's "Hypnotic O" is also gender-neutral
>>
My pc has blocked Piratebay. Any other way to get the torrent?
>>
>>591222
what are you even talking about, nothing in this thread has to be with piratebay
>>
File: 1.jpg (17KB, 1124x43px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
17KB, 1124x43px
So this does in fact get better every day. At first I was just not as in depth with it didn't cum or have an orgasm but it was different. But like instructed you crave this more and more with time. After 6 nights I fucking came. It takes a bit to focus at first but the more you crave it the better it gets. A good place to start is the hypnotic-o by wizell is a good place to start and after 6 sessions move on slowly outward. Happy orgasms to ya m8s
>>
Tried it - first time while. I listened while I was trying to fall asleep. Didn't get off, but it was interesting. Will try again.
>>
>>588137
>>588308

not to mention how often isabella mix in shits like you wanting to pay her all the money you have in most of her wannabe hypno mp3s.

even though i'm a hypno skeptic, it's still an incredibly shady thing to do, if you ask me.
>>
Anyone know if the non-erotic/motivational stuff will work if you listen to it while you're asleep? I'm usually pretty busy and wouldn't have time for the longer sessions, but if I can listen to them while I'm asleep and they work, that'd be fantastic.

Anyone familiar with hypnosis know if that'll work or not?
>>
Also, anyone here have a torrent or direct download to the eSuccubus CoC stuff? It's fantastic stuff, but I'm too broke to buy the premium shit at the moment.
>>
>>591257
I used Jackpot. I got an incredible feeling but no ejaculate. Did you?
>>
>>591323
only every time.
>>
File: 1393890501407.jpg (19KB, 629x468px) Image search: [Google]
1393890501407.jpg
19KB, 629x468px
>>591323
I've been meaning to I just haven't had the time to do anything anymore. I've been moving all torrents to my VPS though so all my bandwith isn't eaten.
>>
You guys are very stupid. The more you listen Jackpot the more you get fucked up. Jackpot is the trigger for you to have orgasm. When someone is talking to you and they accidentally say the word jackpot, tha'ts gonna be really embarrassing for you.

Fucking get laid instead fags.
>>
>>592215

Wait, what?

Are you speaking from personal experience?
>>
>>592215
You can't physically be that retarded.
>>
File: anonpinup Crazy.jpg (317KB, 752x717px) Image search: [Google]
anonpinup Crazy.jpg
317KB, 752x717px
Who's girl in the pic for OP?
Do want.
>>
>>592215
Did that happen to you anon?
That sounds pretty interesting.
>>
>>592215
>Be me
>64 year old fellow
>doorbell rings
>open it
>CONGRADULATIONS! You've just won the publishers clearing house jackpot! How do you feel?!?
>I need to change my pants hold on
>>
>>592815
cool story bro
>>
>>592815
>old
>change pants
Makes sense out of context too.
>>
>>591323
>>590635
the jackpot series is full of subliminal orgasm denial
>>
>>593133
this

the specialty of the girl that does it is chastity, cuckold and sissy subcultures, so listen at your own peril
>>
1 seed? really?
>>
Hey 4chan. I've never been hypnotized before and I was interested in doing it. Could anyone give me some tips and SAFE audio files I could listen to?
>>
>>591323
Yeah, I used to listen to Isabella Valentine all the time, loved the calm, relaxed feeling it gave me and her soothing voice, came close to ejaculation but nothing else.
>>
>>587871

I tried a few from OPs and they were pretty lame, nothing remote happened.
but this >>588657 worked first try and every try after that, also works either way for male/female
>>
All this managed to do was piss me off.
>>
>>592370
Different guy, but I had a similar experience from I think Jackpot 2 where she was using the word loop.

Any time I heard the word, I instantly popped the hardest boner of my life. It was super shocking and was a lot of 'fun' yet really, secretly awkward to have it happen with just... ya know... anybody... Nobody was ever the wiser, mind, but there were a few times when someone caught onto my reaction and wouldn't stop saying the damn word...

Granted, I was REALLY into this stuff when that happened (as in, I was listening to them pretty much every time I wanted to REALLY get into jackin' it).

So yeah, if you LET IT, this stuff can be a lot of fun. I used to pride myself on being suspicous and having a rather strong will against such things, never really relaxed when someone told me to (it made me become more un-relaxed more often than not) But after using these, I can pretty much trance out whenever I need to and let these sorts of things really get me going.

I'm a rather huge fan of erotic hypnosis after all this stuff and I've never fallen pray to any of her subliminal "BUY MY SHIT" lines in any of her files.
>>
File: 1395788988046.gif (2MB, 350x255px) Image search: [Google]
1395788988046.gif
2MB, 350x255px
>>588657
This worked fantastically, thanks anon.
>>
I tried Jackpot 5 a couple of times and came close but no orgasm. Felt good. For a week or so after I was aware of this stuff in my head in ordinary waking moments, like the background of my mind was full of the words and imagery from the tape. A bit unsettling if you need a clear mind.
>>
I tried jackpot and o yesterday and while I didn't come it was pretty amazing. Falling into trance the first time ( or what I assume was trance) was somewhat frightening. I felt my heart beat really fast but after that I came pretty close to Orgasm both times.
>>
>>588137
>again, stay away from anything that is not about success in life, cos it's the opposite, it's designed to make you an addicted retard,

Implying hypnosis can have long term effect.s
>>
>>588393
>>588393

Stop being a fedora who refer to people as sir.

Pick folders before downloading.
>>
>>587871
how about ones that AREN'T commonly available?
>>
>>593870
"dear sir" this and that has been used here longer than the retarded "fedora" garbage has even been a thing. Also, if a short tongue in cheek phrase really pisses you off that much you probably shouldn't even be on the internet.
>>
One must broadcast a radio channel with these tapes.
>>
Visit http://hypnohub.net if you like hypnofetish.
>>
File: 1386460226316.jpg (88KB, 394x592px) Image search: [Google]
1386460226316.jpg
88KB, 394x592px
I've never really been on /t/ before, and the first time I visit, I see this.

>mfw I made this torrent
>>
>>593891
You won't find that on TPB. With a very few exceptions, my collection and the turbopack cover everything that was available on TPB, and a lot more that was posted on various nicheboards. I've got several gigabytes of files that aren't included in either, that I've collected from kinda anons via direct download, but I don't want to make a big pack again.

If you want new stuff, you should start lurking various hypnoboards. But new stuff is getting farther and farther between, especially since stuff like ODP shut down.
>>
>>594115
my man!
op here. I was on ODP (posted the DEV files) and have since found that new masturbation place.
the torrent seemed close to dying. I figured I'd give it a boost by posting it here!
>>
>>594119
Yeah, sure thing man. It's a shame ODP had to go, but that new place was, for a while, good on new material. Seems to have died down, though, except for the super secret sharing of Carol files.
>>
>>594061
I'm browsing this like for an hour and, I didint understand fucking anything. What the hell?
>>
>>590021
I would like to know that aswell
>>
Hey, where can you find communities with more stuff like this and discussion?
>>
I remember watching a video of this type and it was good but i either deleted it or just cannot find it anymore and now i'm upset.

It was basically a POV kind of thing. The guy was in a "doctor's office" but it was just some dark room if i remember right. The receptionist or whatever tells you the doctor\nurse will be right in. She comes in and does the whole relaxation bit telling you to close your eyes and breathe and whatnot.

Then she gives a HJ and i think its over. I really liked this video but cannot find it and browsing through the torrent i cannot find it. Does anyone have any leads perhaps? The girl performing the HJ might have had red hair but i cant be certain. There were two girls though and only one performs any sexual acts.
>>
>>594663
Sounds like a Trance Providers kind of thing
>>
none of this shit work
yall gullible as fuck
>>
>>594678
I'm sorry to hear you haven't had any success, friend. It took me several years before I really got into it, and learned how to trance.
>>
A while back on /gif/ someone posted in a Hypno / Hands free thread an MP3 called "Black ,white and red all over" it wasn't any femdom/sissy/send me money bullshit. It actually focused on making you orgasm...

And it works for me, Has worked for me every time I've listened to it.

The Jackpot no hands thing gets me close, but there isn't enough there for me to get off.

Finding something that focuses on making you have a hands-free orgasm is pretty rare, because most of it is Femdom / Sissy stuff that is nothing more than subliminal orgasm denial.

So, if anyone has something that focuses on hands-free that ISN'T Sissy/femdom/buy my stuff... Please post it. This torrent is great, but alot of it is just crap.
>>
>>594683
>This torrent is great, but alot of it is just crap.
Yeah, I know, the aim was to collect everything, not just the quality.

As for good HFO files, Charlotte Gray has a good one called BoyToyBot. Pure HFO, but I can't help you as to where you can download it.
>>
>>594683
>Black ,white and red all over
That one is probably the best yet, still didn't work for me though.
Chasing the dragon here.
>>
>>594725
To achieve best results, you need to practice, and you'll practice best by sticking to one file. Every time you go for a new file, you set yourself back a bit, because things like comfort and rapport really matters.

Maybe that's how you're already doing it, just a bit of helpful advice.

And HFO's are not a great place for beginners.
>>
>>594725
link for that? It's not in the torrent.
>>
>>594728
http://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildaudio/comments/1x1qua/f4m_black_white_and_red_all_over_a_handsfree/
>>
>>594670
YOU WERE RIGHT

It was, i actually found the torrent file and redownloaded it and i found it. Fucking great man thanks.
>>
>>594733
Did you like those files? trance providers has been the only thing that gave me a bad taste up until now. The video I watched ended without a countdown and I felt really weird afterwards.
>>
>>594792
Can't speak for that guy, but personally I don't like TP. While it's visual, and has some really nice models in some of their videos, the fact that it's a trance, followed by non-trancy porn/softporn, means it never really keeps me engaged. I mean, lot of it has the model giving you a handjob, but with no actual instructions as to feel it, etc.

Not saying some people won't get a lot out of it, but personally, I think the lack of guidance and instruction ruins it.
>>
>>594729
This is great. Do you have anymore like this, with fantasies and descriptions?
>>
>>594934
I haven't listened to that specific track myself, as I'm trying to focus on one specific hypnotist right now, so I'm afraid I can't help you much. Sorry.
>>
>>594935
Who is it? Just curiosity.
>>
>>594938
Charlotte Gray.
>>
obedience is pleasure
>>
>>592815
it only triggers when she says it, and hypnosis orgasms arent like.. jizz everywhere. its more like a chick orgasm (full body tingling and waves of pulsing ecstasy)
>>
>>595079
>its more like a chick orgasm

You mean, not real?
>>
new fag here , howq do you download when it says magent?
>>
>>595162

First you rub your testicles together until they begin to smoke and catch fire. Then, eat a live baby seal with your bare hands while shouting the magnet URL into the sky in perfect Finnish. If you mispronounce any part of it, you will summon the Lake Troll.

Good luck, pilgrim.
>>
>>595162
whats a google
>>
I hate when these hypnosis rely on you recalling past sexual experiences. Makes it impossible to get into it if you haven't had any experiences.

Also, should I just be listening to one of these per night? I've tried listening to a few consecutively and nothing really happens.
>>
>>595195
pick one, and listen to it every night until you like it

for most people it takes a couple of tries, and if you mix them up or wait too long between session you'll basically reset your progress
>>
>>595197
Even if they're listed in a set? I should just listen to the first one in the set over and over once a night instead of moving onto the second one in the set?
>>
>>595199
that depends on the set, some you should listen to in sequence and others only once the previous one has, essentially, taken effect
>>
>>594120
>>594119
excuse me, but what is this 'new place' you're talking about?
>>
>>595199
It's best to wait for the first file to take effect before moving on. It should get easier and easier to pick up the next file, as you progress.

The thing is, trance is a skill. You need to learn how to trance, and key elements in that is trust and safety. Also, you may occasionally be told to do something where you are unsure how to interpret the instruction, which can also really take you out of it - and it's much easier to get past that if you are used to the file, and have gotten idea of what is meant.

It can take time. Some learn quick, others will see little progress. It's important to stick at it, with a good and skilled domme, and to not get frustrated even if it seems like nothing is working. You need patience and a calm mind, not intense focus and nervousness as to whether you are doing the right thing, going in to trance quick enough, etc.

As IV said in one file: You simply do not have to try.

The thing is, a file can never match up to a live hypnosis session. A file can't adjust on the fly, or respond to how you are responding. Consequently, a lot more of the work is on you. Mall hypnosis is self hypnosis - but with a file you have a guide, a teacher, that can't adjust, cannot be flexible.
>>
>>595276
>Mall hypnosis

Mall hypnosis is convincing yourself that Cinnabon is a good idea.
>>
>>587871
This picture is based on a real video ? Which one ?
>>
File: Webster.jpg (4KB, 211x229px) Image search: [Google]
Webster.jpg
4KB, 211x229px
>>594120
I go through a hidden passage in the secret place beneath the new place.
>>
>>594273
There is a page named newfapchan, looks awesome, but folks there into femdom i think
>>
Wow this is weird as shit, just bumped into this. I'm downloading the IV and all the Victoria files of the first three. Like this anons suggested
>>588308
>>588137
>>588317

also will read this. >>587913
>>
>>595276
I know from my attempts, my issues is I have trouble clearing my mind so I keep thinking and losing focus. Or I get thrown off whenever I'm told to "imagine a past experience"
>>
>>595303
>Mall hypnosis

Fuck you, phone.

>>595378
I thought that was dead?

>>595414
Clearing your mind is again something you have to practice. It's hard when you start out, and even if you've acquired that skill, you will still have trouble if the conditions are not right. Just gotta practice man, it takes time and effort. Some people assume that stuff like Jackpot is a magical fasttrack to orgasming without touching themselves, but the number of people who can achieve results early on is very small. If Erotic Hypnosis, and HFO's in particular, were easy, this would be a much huger thing.
>>
Looking for Mistress Zaida's the Trigger-video, does anyone have sauce?
>>
>>587871
i find the files that effect me most are Seductra's and Lita's. The text files in Lady Lita folder list a lot more files that aren't here. I'm hoping someone would point to a download for more files!
>>
hey guys. Stupid question but how do I use magnetic links? cant find a direct answer and a couple sites allow me to enter it but comes back invalid
>>
>>595501

Open your torrent-software and then copy magnet link to somewhere there. For example in utorrent its under "add url".
>>
>>595429
This x9000
>>
>>595429
This
>>
>>595429
I have it, where should I upload it?
>>
0/10 couldn't even get it up
>>
>>595543 Anywhere please
>>
>>595572
4chan is giving me a hard time posting the link.

Filedropper dot com slash mzttv
>>
File: 1370462577486.jpg (15KB, 239x217px) Image search: [Google]
1370462577486.jpg
15KB, 239x217px
>>595580

Not the one who requested this but thanks a bunch!
>>
>>595580
Thank you so much!
>>
anyone have links to charlotte grey's stuff? someone always ruins the vault before I get to it.
>>
>>595610
Charlotte is usually very generous if you genuinely cannot afford a file. Why not drop her an e-mail?
>>
I've listened to a many of these and there doesn't seem to be any erotic, audible, female organisms throughout them or any in which the girl actually fucks you and makes erotic noises.

Am I wrong or haven't I listened to the right clips?
>>
>>595628
that's... not how it works
>>
>>595628
I'm gonna assume you meant "orgasms" and not "organisms". What is it exactly you were expecting? This is material meant to hypnotize YOU, not a third party. Although, there are a few which include someone else being hypnotized. One example is "Happiness" by Mind Mistress.

If you were looking for porn, this is not for you(although, there does exist a good amount of hypnosis themed porn).
>>
Is anyone seeding?
>>
>>595580
Thanks! Do you or does someone have more of Mistress Zaida's videos?
>>
File: itneverends.png (16KB, 379x483px) Image search: [Google]
itneverends.png
16KB, 379x483px
>>595760
I have... I think 5 more. But, at the risk of sounding gay, I'm not really in the filesharing business anymore. I might occasionally fill a request, but I can't really provide anything that can't be found elsewhere as well. And frankly, I'd be doing it all day then; people keep requesting shit that's already been shared a thousand times, all day every day.

The only files I've been buying, and that aren't available AFAIK, are Charlotte Gray files, but I've got too much respect for how she runs her business to start sharing her work.
>inb4 faggot

Best advice I can give you is to lurk on newfapchan(there's a zaida thread somewhere) or simply try googling - you'd be surprised at what get's listed on google. When everyone was crying for "Poisink" by Mistress of Hypnosis, I found that shit on a russian filehosting site, simply by trying out various combinations of search words.
>>
I always lose my concentration and later my boner when she commands me to squeeze my pc muscles and gyrate my hips. Any suggestions?
>>
>>595818
Listen to someone else. HFC style files are actually somewhat advanced, and not a great place for beginners.
>>
>>595827
*HFO
>>
>>595828
what is a good beginner file?
>>
>>595831
The answer is different for everyone, but you should start somewhere where the only goal is to trance. No HFO, no masturbation, no hallucination, no changes, no fantasies.
That might sound "boring", but in my experience, this is what will teach you how to trance best. Nothing ruins your practice at trancing as much as being shook "out of it", so best is to simply practice trancing, before trying to do all those things that makes trancing harder.

The best place, IMO, is to start with Nikki Fatale's "Because". Listen to the first in the series, and practice with that. Move on to the second once you think you have the hang of the first one.

Good luck anon. It's a hard and windy road for most of us, but it sure does pay off in the end.
>>
This hole "grow your dick" files work? Like... Is it possible to happen after these 20 years of life?
>>
>>595840
No.
>>
>>595841
100%?
>>
>>595842
100%
>>
>>587871
bump
>>
>>587871
I tried the youtube's 'Hypnosis: Hands Free Orgasm Redux' twice. I just had some precum on the first time. No some vigorous feelings. On the second time, I nearly cum at the end. My balls were real tight and my legs were shaking. It likes what she said in the audio, 'A wave of sensation'. yeah, but i failed to cum.

and i listened to jackpot 1 and 2.
Got no feelings when i was hearing jackpot 1.
but i got a strong feelings when i was hearing jackpot 2. When she says 'jackpot' at the end, i had the feelings of orgasm. I thought i just cum but actually i didn't. so the jackpot series are kinda creepy for me.

notes: English is not my first language. I doubt that it will affect the result
>>
Guys.
Seriously.
This is a fucking huge download and of course, I've no problem with that- that's why we're here.

But we need to discuss these files. Can we get at least everyone who have listened through some of these to list their top 5 or 10.

I've not listened to that many, but I'm really liking

1. Mistress Alexandra
2. Deseree

I've only skimmed a few others.
>>
>>595955
1. Charlotte Gray
2. Nikki Fatale
3. Mistress Carol
4. Mistress Zaida
5. Mistress Joanne
>>
Are nobody seedhing this?
I get like only 10-100 kB/s.. And that is when I prioritize the victoria one.
Oh well. I got plenty of time.
>>
>>595960

most of those had too much ambience. i prefer the ones where its only your hypnotist's sensual voice.
>>
>>595983
I like some background noise/ambience.

Mistress Joanne has a lot of files without it, though... MzDominica has no background sound at all, but she's into some heavy shit. Mind Mistress has a lot without background sounds too, but she's only about feminization. I'm trying to think of more, but I don't really listen to much outside the 5 I listed above.
>>
>>595984

Many of the files you listed are huge in size and I've yet to download them. As soon as some seeders get online and I can complete downloading, I'll certainly give them a look. thx

i just rapidly skimmed through all of the smaller folders to see exactly which did anything for me. These are really good I think- not listed in any particular order except for the 1st one and possibly the second.
Alexandra
leigha
Deseree
doctor Olivia
goddess kiss of darkness
goddess lycia
jenny demilo
kasha shakti
lady christine
lady tree
mira stern
miss drew
mistress marisa
mistress summer
mona blu
MsAlisa
Queen Passionate
Skates
Tessa Fields
(victoria wizell)

the last one is in parentheses because it's a decent audio file, but there's little dramatization and sensuality in her voice- which is mainly what i was looking for throughout these. i really love that alexandra tho- good god!
>>
>>596002
Are there no seeders anymore?
>>
>>596033
not really. there were absolutely none last night that i noticed, although i was uploading files i'd managed to download.

maybe there will be some seeders this weekend, but pls seed people. that's the difficulty in sharing really large files. most people never have anymore than 30gb-80gb remaining on their hdd so once the files finish downloading, they're desperately trying to free up some space for whatever else they're interested in.

wish i could do something about this 50gb titanfall installation myself.
>>
>>596056
Hmmm... I can't really start seeding this again - I've rearranged/renamed a lot of files since I made the torrent. But maybe I can make a new, updated version.
>>
>>596057
Oh noes! Well, I managed to download all of the files under 1gb so I'm totally interested in downloading the other larger files. It'd be great if you could manage another torrent for those if you can't seed the other one anymore. Also thx for collecting and sharing these. They're all quite something! Now, I'll be listening to that Alexandra track again. I just love the way she says 'there ya go'.
>>
File: I cant stop collecting.jpg (32KB, 361x295px) Image search: [Google]
I cant stop collecting.jpg
32KB, 361x295px
>>596060
>It'd be great if you could manage another torrent for those if you can't seed the other one anymore.
Well, it's outdated as fuck anyway(been what... 3 years since I collected that stuff?), so if I do anything, it's gonna be a new and updated version. Which will be even bigger. I mean, look at this. This is the current size of the collection, and I even have some stuff not put in there yet.

So, if I were to even consider this, I think I'd need some advice. The first torrent was the first and only torrent I ever created, and it was... a painful birth. I'd like some advice on how to make upload swift and safe(don't want to angry dommes sending angry letters to my ISP)
>>
>>596068
>300gb

holy shit that's some spicy blue balls! I'd like to give you that advice however I've not set out on such a task before. But such a glorious collection needs to see the light of day for the many acolytes out there that share your fascinations.
>>
>>596068

Use the 'super seed' option, will cut down on the propagation time.
>>
>>596068
Fuck me! that's a big load.
What the hell man, are you always hypnotized!
>>
>>596170
If only. I'm terrible at actually taking time to trance, always some vidya or tv that lures me in.
>>
if there are any remaining seeders in this thread and you happen to read this, pls continue seeding. PLEASE
>>
Is there anything like this for womens? I want test it!
>>
>No torrents for Mistress Marisas Wicked Step Mom

Pains me so much, not even newfapchan can link them.
>>
>>596314
Yes there are files for women. They usually have their own section on hypnotists websites
>>
>>596316
can you give me link or something?
>>
>>596317
https://www.isabellavalentine.net/shop/for-women/

Here's a crude example. It's worth to remember that many recordings are not based on gender and anyone can listen to them, but there are some that specify what gender is supposed to listen, and some come in two versions.

There are a lot of other hypnotists that are better than Isabella, but she's pretty much the choice for beginners. Nikki Fatale (Or Bob in some recordings) is also really solid, since she's kind in her recordings and explain a lot what's happening.

Happy torrent hunting.
>>
>>596314
There's some, but not a lot. I don't know about the quality, but google a guy called Chewtoy. He's a nice enough dude, and he does some stuff for females.

>>596318
>but she's pretty much the choice for beginners
Disagree a lot. IV has very swinging quality, and a nasty habit of including enslavement stuff. I know it's where a lot of people started, but I'd really hesitate to send any in her direction.
>>
>>596314
>>596321
Forgot! IIRC, eSuccubus has a lot of stuff for women too.
>>
>>595580
soo... am I supposed to listen to that video's audio without looking at the video before listening to it ten times? or did I just fail to download another audio file?
>>
>>596324
There's an audio file, which you're supposed to listen to first.
>>
This shit doesn't work for me, I just get frustrated and start jerking
>>
>>596337
listen to alexandra, she'll guide you through the jerking process. i've been looking forward to listening to her before sleep every night. it's crazy. hypnotism and trance really hasn't had any effect on me yet but i find her simply intoxicating.
>>
>>596337
I'll refer you to my post
>>595276

It can be frustrating in the beginning, anon. You have to be able to set aside that frustration, make peace with the fact that you might not get results right now. Instead, try and enjoy the relaxation and peace it can give to set aside some time for this. Even if you don't go under or get your desired results, just "plugging out" for a while, turning off your phone, shutting down the computer, and dedicating some time to YOU can be a nice stress reliever, I find. So try and focus on that, and be content with that payoff, so you don't get frustrated and impatient. Trying hard to go into trance is one of the biggest obstacles in actually doing it.

Can I ask you what file(s) you've been trying out? Some of the stuff in the torrent is, pretty much, crap. Only included for the sake of completeness. Also, how do you set up listening? Do you prepare your surroundings? What time of day are you listening?
>>
Hey.
I downloaded some and tried some of Victoria Wizell's stuff (and someone else's but don't remember name - nothing kinky).
I try to relax and be soothing, but am I supposed to just keep listening to the same audio-tape over and over? I didn't fall asleep at the "deeper sleep"-one, I just became bored even when trying to not think of anything. Then frustration kicked in and I gave up for that session.
Am I supposed to keep listening over many sessions over and over because supposedly it will work one day?

I guess I'll invest in a small MP3-player or some shit and use it during sleep-time.

But these more kinky ones, what do they imply? Do they change me to become some fantasy-being slutwise, or is it just during listening that fantasies and experiences kicks in and gives a good time?

I want these things to work, but I'm an impatient person and desperately need to relax. Fixing my libido and mastrubation isn't bad either.
>>
>>596407
>but am I supposed to just keep listening to the same audio-tape over and over?
To trance, which is what you are trying to achieve with these files, is a skill. One you have to learn. So practice is key, and it is generally agreed that the most effective practice is to stick to single file, once you find one that appeals to you.

> I didn't fall asleep at the "deeper sleep"-one, I just became bored even when trying to not think of anything
It might just be the wording, but my advice to you is not to try. If you actively try to relax, you are using your brain - which is the opposite of relaxing. Don't try hard - do the opposite. Just chill, and let things happens as they do.
Otherwise
>Then frustration kicked in and I gave up for that session.
this happens. You have to be okay with nothing happening, because that's how it will be in the beginning. Getting frustrated is a one way ticket to not getting anywhere. Patience is key.

>Am I supposed to keep listening over many sessions over and over because supposedly it will work one day?
Pretty much. Some are lucky and get results quick. Others have to look for a long time for the perfect tist, and practice for months,(or even years, if they only do it on an on/off basis)

>and use it during sleep-time.
Don't. General opinion is that it doesn't work.
cont.
>>
>>596407
>But these more kinky ones, what do they imply? Do they change me to become some fantasy-being slutwise, or is it just during listening that fantasies and experiences kicks in and gives a good time?
Both. It depends on the file. Some are made just to play out a fantasy scene in your mind, which feels real. Like, a dream. Others condition you, or aim to change you in your real, waking life.
>>
Door, I need more Alexandra. Like seriously...I need more of her. I'm not sure what's happening to me, but she's exactly what I was looking for and none of the other (at least right now) hypnotists are doing anything for me. Since you created the torrent, I assume you're familiar with her and possibly have more content or know where I might be able to find it. Could you create a torrent with more of her files or possibly point me in a direction of hypnotists with a similar style?
>>
File: alexandra.png (86KB, 1914x405px) Image search: [Google]
alexandra.png
86KB, 1914x405px
>>596450
I can't remember how much was in the torrent. Do you have all of these?

I'm not that familiar with her, unfortunately, so I can't point you to someone similar.

As for creating a torrent, I'm looking into whether it'd be feasible to share my entire collection, but I'm not gonna do small portions. It'll be all or nothing, otherwise my entire day would be filling requests.
>>
>>596438
>So practice is key, and it is generally agreed that the most effective practice is to stick to single file, once you find one that appeals to you.

I actually disagree with this. When I was learning to trance, it was using a variety of files that kept me engaged and interested. Using one file over and over again would have been a terrible grind. I mean yeah, you might not get the benefits if you keep switching up files, but for learning to trance in the first place, it helped to be exposed to a wide variety of inductions and deepeners. Once you can trance, then go back and focus on a single file or a handful of files until they work for you.
>>
>>596452
Of course, I'm not suggesting to grind a single file until you are bored to tears. You can also become too accustomed to a file.

You are right, it's key to keep yourself interested - but listening to a new file every night will get you, in my experience, nowhere fast. But sure, shop around, try and find the groove, figure out how you should approach a file, get those early fluke succeses... And then commit to a single domme, and a single file(or a small pool of files) when you want to take the full plunge.

They key is, I think, to narrow things down. Find out what you like, what really hits that sweet spot. What voice does it for you, what style...
>>
>>596407
>I try to relax and be soothing
When you try to stop activity to achieve passivity your very effort fills you with activity. As long as you remain in one extreme or the other you will never know trance.
>>
>>596451

Yep, I've downloaded all of those from the currently provided torrent. Man.. they are super! I seriously hope that you have more than those and thanks again for such an amazing contribution and introducing me to something I've always been curious about but have never found a path to engage in.

>>596455
>They key is, I think, to narrow things down. Find out what you like, what really hits that sweet spot. What voice does it for you, what style...

As someone new to trance, I agree with this completely. For me, the most influencing hypnotists are just those people whose voices I find to be the most soothing, sensual and intoxicating. I prefer just listening to lone voices with no accompanying ambience and imagining my hypnotist is there with me; her presence being soaked in by senses simulated by a brain at a heightened state of arousal. My original intent was to use these as a catalyst into lucid dreaming- although I'm not so sure if that's completely possible.
>>
>>596469
Sorry, what's pictured is all I have. I can't say if there's more out there, and the old haunts that would have a lot of stuff have been shut down. These days I lurk on newfapchan, or periodically search the pirate bay.

Something you can try, which I have luck with sometimes when looking for a specific file, is simply google it, with a few other keywords like "download" "torrent" "hypnosis" whatever. You'd be surprised, sometimes, what google picks up from various upload sites.
>>
>>596472

No problem, I'm rather glad that so many of her files were included in the torrent to begin with. I'll try your suggestions on how to find more of her- onward...the tremendous scouring of the net for my luscious goddess, Mistress Alexandra begins.
>>
>>593894
quit your shit and just download you faggot... no one cares for your neckbeard semantics
>>
finally some seeds! thanks guys!
>>
>>595628
>s
cassie laine-slip inside. i dont know if it'sin this torrent though
>>
>>596652
I don't see anything by Cassie Lane in the torrent, so a link would be appreciated
>>
>>595628
>>596664

I was pleasantly shocked and surprised by one of the files in the Alexandra folder called "501Friday" that has the mistress ass sitting on some guy's face and getting off to it. She grinds against and cums on the guy's/your face which was something I didn't expect would happen since she normally doesn't use her "slaves" for anything beyond her twisted pleasure of teasing and denying them orgasms. It was hot....very hot.

Great line from the file: "They all have something in common. (Referring to her clients who've diverse jobs and backgrounds.) After such a long hard week when they worked very, very hard...They all need bow down to the perfect ass on Friday."
>>
This shit is awesome! Really liking Isabella Valentine.
>>
File: 1398687517573.webm (2MB, 1280x720px)
1398687517573.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
thanks !
>>
>>596819
Holy shit, what's this from? sauce?
>>
>>596921

It's "We Live Together - Good Girls Gone Bad". It's pretty good.

The girls are Aurielee Summers and Malena Morgan.
>>
Might I suggest that those archiving this material and wish to share it, gather their videos and mp3 files into separate torrents?

I'm not so sure whether people who enjoy hypnosis view the 2 mediums as equally enjoyable or effective. It'd be nice to have the 2 separate since videos tend to eat up a lot of the hdd.
>>
>>587871
Holy crap, thanks anon.

I remember No hands. Good times.

>Loops and loops

Still gives me shivers occasionally.
>>
Been trying to download this one for a month.

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:e04e7c2d7fa0a2f0708e359428eabd0b7fd7f2a3&dn=Demilo

All leechers are stuck at 6.5%, only one seeder. Should I just give up?
>>
Does any have Mistress Carol's "The Gift"? Been searching everywhere and I couldn't find it.
>>
>penis enlargement with hypnosis
wot
>>
>>595836

When I listen to Because 1 Obey I get a little 'fuzzy' while under, but I still feel aware. She tells me not to move my arm after I "wake up", but then wakes me up and tells me to try to move my arm. If I try to move my arm I can. Should I try to move my arm, or should I follow her first instruction and not try to move it?
>>
Listening to Isabella Valentine's "Adoraphine" audio right before falling asleep will induce powerful dreams. In nearly every, if not all instances of listening to it before sleep, I've had really interesting, clear, almost lucid dreams; their content run the gamut, but they're always detailed and easily remembered. Some have said that the left audio will drive you mad, but I think it's incredible. The entire hook keeps me coming back for more: taking addictive drugs into your body and listening to how your body and 'adoraphine' respond to each other using 2 very seductive, female voices.
>>
>>597828
if anything, hypnotic suggestions could make it that either A) You think your penis is huge, or B) Any small penis anxiety is lifted.

Hell, my mate has done all sorts of cool hypnotic suggestions with his g/f, once he made her think she had a penis, so she jerked off an invisible dick and came from it lol.

Anyone got any other good hypnosis-related sources? Not necessarily mp3s, but .pdfs, guides, how-to's, hypnosis-related JAVs etc. I have a huge collection of Hypnosis JAVs, I might make a paste-bin later tonight with links to places to get the good ones (like most hypnosis porn quite a few are fake or just shit).
>>
>>597895
That's a difficult question. If she tells you you CAN'T move your arm, you should try. If it doesn't work, it doesn't work, just continue training, or try some other file for a while.

If she tells you NOT TO move your arm, then don't. Hypnosis is about following instructions.

In any case, things take time. You'll get there anon, have faith.
>>
Could someone please post "The Gift" by Mistress Carol? Been searching everywhere and I know that someone owns it.
>>
>remaining: 1d 9h

Life is suffering
>>
>>598041
an on files dot com
/file/d35776fa2e3f39a2d3167c5edb6ab9a1

fucking filters man.
>>
Not sure what happened guys, but I listened to a file suggested called Weak and Slutty.

Well, it went alright, but I blacked out and when I came around near the end, my arms felt fuzzy like I had ant crawling all over them, and I couldn't move them at all until the mp3 was finished. I remember the feelings of arousal but I didn't actually cum.

It was pretty cool, I mean I must have been so into the trance I can't remember anything about it, but that's also worrying.
>>
anyone have any princess angel files?

I already have the Answer, Yummy Cummy, bimboss and whore2bimbo
>>
>>598154
Don't listen to files called "weak and slutty" if you don't want to become weak and slutty.
Hypnosis fucks with your head, it can be good or bad.
>>
>>587871
>>Erotic hypnosis?

Seriously guys, are you retarded?
>>
>>598540
No, why do you ask?
>>
File: gall-ps2-kain.jpg (24KB, 373x422px) Image search: [Google]
gall-ps2-kain.jpg
24KB, 373x422px
Why so slow? Take this! Greetings from 2ch.hk

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:C1004B01C2753EE22AE0B9D20B5A7F65C5F91ECC&dn=Warpmymind.com%20%28Complete%20Siterip%29

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:87752DD7FD88CD8505AFFABFA987E19A35F35E96&dn=Erotic%20Hypnosis
>>
>>598871
>no seeds
>42% max completion
>5.6 KB/s download
Thanks.
>>
Can someone please share Mistress Carol - Blown Away

I can't find it anywhere
>>
>>598983
And also Mistress Carol - "A Succubus Summoned" please

Thanks!
>>
Do you know which ones where the script focusing on cock growing-twitching-blood pumping, the pleasure we feel, etc...
>>
Could someone please share Jenny DeMilo files like Cock Conditioning, Cock Lover Affirmations and other GAY files from her?

Pretty please with sugar on top. I'm begging you.
>>
>>599357
Requesting Jenny DeMilo's and tessa fields' files.
>>
>>598983
>>598984

http://torrents.empornium.me/torrents.php?id=86586
>>
>>587913
>www mlumbo.com/special/hypnosis.pdf
broken link. what's the name?
>>
>>598530
i agree. i tried a bunch of diff women in the torrent but i've stuck with Nikki Fatale. Her stuff is really properly structured, no gay/sissy/dom shit and she even has an mp3 specifically for removing her suggestions if you want them gone
Thread posts: 257
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.