[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Why do blacks like the Panthers? They're just racist"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 14

File: 1448226974527.gif (3MB, 500x254px) Image search: [Google]
1448226974527.gif
3MB, 500x254px
"Why do blacks like the Panthers? They're just racist"

Here is the deal. We've had to listen to mostly white people with their own memes of "Blacks are not smart enough to be quarterback. They're too dumb". Makes you feel like shit to hear that. So when a black person defies the stereotype, no doubt we're happy. It's like when white guys loved Larry Bird or Eminem. You love to root for people who defy the hate and doubts.

That is why. Its not because we hate white people, its just inspiring to see a black person achieve something that people have long said they can't.

Despite the loss, Cam Newton, a black quarterback is this year's VIP and had a hell of a season.
>>
*MVP. Typo
>>
>>65486587
What are you even on about? Two black QB's have been super bowl winners. Including one just recently.
>>
File: giant faggot crybaby.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
giant faggot crybaby.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
I think Cam Newton is a great QB, but I don't like him because he is clearly an obnoxious, narcissist faggot.

If Black people actually cared about supporting a QB just because he's black and not because they actually like his childish personality and relate to him for it, they would support WIlson.

Pic Related
>>
>>65486644
this desu, can't let racists and irl shitposters drag u down breh

i grew up watching mcnair and he smiled all the time and had a signature touchdown celebration and could run well but was also a great passer. people fucking loved him, and this is in the south. it's mostly because he didn't act like as much of a dick and because people were less buthurt about shit in general back then
>>
>>65486688
A webm for the ages.

Fuck Cam
>>
File: russell-wilson-elaine-thompson.jpg (28KB, 599x385px) Image search: [Google]
russell-wilson-elaine-thompson.jpg
28KB, 599x385px
>>65486587
>completely forgetting Wilson

Just admit that you're grasping at straws with this race thing, and that Cam is just a showboating arrogant faggot who turns into mopey crybaby when he gets his shit pushed in.

He will never win an Owl, get over it.
>>
>>65486587
>Blacks are not smart enough to be quarterback. They're too dumb"

Cam makes me feel so smart
>>
black people already have forgotten about doug williams? for shame.
>>
But blacks AREN'T smart enough to be decent qbs. Most successful black qbs are mobile qbs, not the cerebral pocket passers like most whites are. They can't read defenses, they can't throw for shit, and their careers are short because once their legs go, their career follows.

So yes, you should feel like shit, because you nogs will never be as smart as other races. Such is life.
>>
>TFW black
>TFW glad Peyton won because I like him and fuck cheatriot nuthuggers
Cam will get his next year, oh yeah and fuck whitey
>>
>>65486811
t. lifeless NEET
>>
File: doug-williams-joins-redskins.jpg (45KB, 640x450px) Image search: [Google]
doug-williams-joins-redskins.jpg
45KB, 640x450px
>>65486781
>first qb to throw four passing touchdowns in a single quarter

If Cam was half the man Doug was, he'd have been the one hoisting that Lombardi trophy last night.
>>
Why rally around Cam? When black people rally straight up niggers like this they give their race a bad name. Cam is not gonna give blacks respect from white people. If you show no respect you will get no respect. If you act like children you will be treated like children. That's why we have affirmative action. Do Asians complain about sensitivity? No, they're too busy being successful, not making excuses and not dragging themselves down with identity politics
>>
>>65486811
>implying Mcnabb could run
>>
>>65486920
>Implying you have reading comprehension
>>
>>65486920
http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/09000d5d801f96bd/Top-Ten-Mobile-QBs-Donovan-McNabb
>>
There is a status quo in football that needs to slowly be adjusted over time. If someone like cam keeps pulling out the race card, if cam fans keep pulling out the race card then that just means that the media will try harder to get around those race cards with legitimate criticisms and a player like cam will give them plenty of clean ammunition. It cheapens the entire movement.

But there is not a doubt in my mind that if football becomes rooted in black pop culture in the same way that the NBA is, much of an aging white America will leave the sport with a quickness.
>>
>>65486811
>implying Cam Newton wasn't just as great in the pocket as he is Mobile. He was throwing heat seeking missiles all season. GTFO
>>
>>65486587
Warren moon is a hero to Houston fans. My favorite player growing up was Ricky Williams. You can't like the NFL and hate players because they're black. That's 90% of the league. Playing the race card is stupid as fuck. Cam is an arrogant showboating fuck who cries when he loses. People hate that. And granted, some people are just racist. But I wouldn't say most. He has a personality people love to hate.
>>
>>65487026
>replying to a retard
I was conflicted, make the massive cheatriot bandwagon mad or the edgy racists mad
Peyton won't get another shot so glad he won, every cheatriot bandwagoner I know was mad AF last night
>>
>>65486587
>nigger believing some other nigger is the best thing since sliced bread because media overrated the shit out of him

Don't be this delusional, m8.
>>
>>65486587
>inspirational
If you honestly needed a black to play QB to get some sort of 'inspiration' then you're a racist. And you're stupid.
>>
>>65486896
Victim culture is one of the worst things to happen to blacks.
The sad thing is that they don't even realize it.
>>
>>65487256
A black person*
I'm not racist, I just find it bizarre how obbsessed some people still are about races.
>>
>>65487273
You don't live in the US mate. Its a different animal. Our whole society was bred on Manifest Destiny (AKA Whites are the best. Shit skins suck our dicks) and that is how we made our country.
>>
>>65487273
Country is full of racists and because of it you have the annoying ones who make everything about race. It's a shitshow
>>
>>65487296
This family.

Then there are those of us who are on the sidelines and get sucked into the shit storm
>>
File: lbj-racist2.jpg (65KB, 592x738px) Image search: [Google]
lbj-racist2.jpg
65KB, 592x738px
>>65487262
>>
File: 1454898799435.jpg (1MB, 616x5370px) Image search: [Google]
1454898799435.jpg
1MB, 616x5370px
>>65487291
>>65487296
>these are the people who post on /sp/ now
go back to what ever site you came from
>>
File: Wilson botched snap pass.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Wilson botched snap pass.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>65486587
>So when a black person defies the stereotype, no doubt we're happy.

You mean Russel Wilson? The black guy who went to two superbowls in his first three years in the NFL, winning one? Of course you don't, you don't register him as black because he doesn't talk shit and act like an alpha chimp when he's winning.

Cam was exposed as a meme QB by an old white guy with bad hips, deal with it. Manlet King Wilson makes plays Cam never could, and he's got the superbowl ring to prove it.
>>
>>65486587
But only if he acts like a complete spook, right.

Russell Wilson is an uncle Tom because he behaves like a human.
>>
>>65486587
Why does your culture continually elevate shitty role models?

>So when a black person defies the stereotype
Except Cam Newton is as stereotypical as they get.
>>
>>65487363
I've been here longer than you, go back to /b/ /pol/ /mlp/ wherever the fuck you came from
>>
>>65487429
MUH FEELINGS
>>
>>65487429
are you trying to fool me or yourself because it's not working me. you're so clearly a newfag plebedditor and the cancer that killed /sp/
>>
>>65487339
Almost as disingenuous as Republishits using the church to get elected
>muh abortions!
>muh gays!
>muh "if you disagree with us you aren't a patriotic American"

While you inbred hicks are riled up about dumb shit like fags getting married, the ruling class pushes another tax cut that you idiots are going to have to make up the difference.
>>
>>65487386
>Cam was exposed as a meme QB by an old white guy with bad hips, deal with it
Who are you talking about? No one on the Denver defense matches that description. Are you sure you watched the same game as the rest of us?
>>
>>65487568
Gay rights and trans rights are the biggest bread-and-circus events of the century.

Anyone who considers this a serious voting issue is retarded.
>>
>>65487339
>rethugliKKKans being racist near me
colour me surprized
>>
>>65487568
The fact that you don't even know how the tax system works alone tells me what a stupid cuck you are. The fact that you think cuts mean you make up the difference when it's actually increases instead reaffirms my belief that you're a stupid cuck

But what else can you expect from a libshit who thinks FREE shit is actually free
>>
>>65486587
you can be a black qb, you just can't be a nigger qb. big difference
>>
File: image.jpg (129KB, 864x1188px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
129KB, 864x1188px
>this year's VIP
>>
File: 1417561383831.jpg (52KB, 751x418px) Image search: [Google]
1417561383831.jpg
52KB, 751x418px
>>65487568
"make up the difference"

economics illiterates like this are still alive? You don't need to make up taxes, you just need to gov't to stop wasting and spending money. How? By letting people keep more of their own money and not have the gov't spend on pointless shit. Billions of dollars during the bail out went to zip codes that don't exist, companies that immediately broke apart and sold the pieces and other shit waste that had nothing to do with subprime mortgages (that the government forced banks to do since 2003). get out of here with your leftist bullshit, only retarded liberals buy that "tax cuts are unfair when they already pay 80% of all taxes anyway, waaaaaaahhhh"
>>
>>65487602
I'm not going to get into it because this isn't the right board, but not allowing two consenting adults who love each other to enter into a union because of religious sensibilities is unconstitutional overreaching bullshit. Separation of church and state. Can't make it any more clear than it already is.

Trans rights are just another wedge non-issue to get people riled up before the votes. Basic fear mongering taking the form of
>SEXUAL DEVIANTS DRESSED UP AS WOMEN WANT TO WATCH YOUR DAUGHTERS PEE
But it's not a choice, it's a disease with no cure. And using them as a political weapon is pretty low. These people have already suffered enough. GID (gender identity disorder) has a 40% suicide rate over the first 5 years. That doesn't sound like a choice to me.
>>
>>65487641
LBJ was a liberal you retard, they keep giving blacks free shit so they get votes
>>
>>65487806
Congratulations.
You've just improved life for >3% of the population.

I'm saying this as someone who's in favor of gay rights, but the fact of the matter is that it's a completely marginal issue (and I mean that in the most literal sense) that is blown completely out of proportion. If we wanted to take it seriously and actually enact widespread changes to the institution of marriage, we'd be separating it from the government altogether.

Either way, enjoy your bread and circus.
>>
>>65487476
Doubt you've been here longer than 5 years, matter if fact I'm sure of it. Back to your containment board
>>
these threads are always full of 12s trying to brainwash people for their fanbase

the panties lost and they got BTFO and it was glorious. But it's obvious why black people like the Panthers and not the seahawks. The panthers were cool and had swagger and had an iconic talented player, and black people eat that shit up. The seahawks are boring with shit uniforms and everybody kinda secretly suspects that russell wilson is a fraud.
>>
File: Total-Federal-Outlays-1000.jpg (355KB, 1000x726px) Image search: [Google]
Total-Federal-Outlays-1000.jpg
355KB, 1000x726px
>>65487643
>>65487806
Poor, sweet naive Conservitards

The fact that government spending was also NOT DECREASED in lieu with the amount being cut should have been implied, but I see now that I should have spelled it out.
>>
>>65487935
shit meant to link >>65487744
>>
>>65487806
>These people have already suffered enough. GID (gender identity disorder) has a 40% suicide rate over the first 5 years
Because GID is a fucking mental disorder. The ONLY reason that people don't think it is is because of the outrage surrounding it, not because of any real scientific discussion or convention.

Endorsing the delusions of the mentally ill is the worst thing you can fucking do. You are hurting these people more than you ever know by treating their suicide rates as a symptom of society rather than a symptom of their disease.
>>
File: 1188026926981.png (10KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1188026926981.png
10KB, 250x250px
>>65487873
You're a very silly sausage, anon.

I hope you know that.
>>
>>65486726
>great QB
>dies of codeine overdose
You can take the black man out of the hood.
>>
>>65487991
He died in a murder suicide
>>
>>65487991
Sorry I was thinking of a different negro. McNari died of a gunshot wound. That's not stereotypical at all.
>>
>>65487935
i literally said "not have the gov't spend on pointless shit". how is that not cutting spending? do you even read?
>>
>>65487641
>lyndon banes johnson
>republican

ahahaha. canada, don't you have something irrelevant to do like watch ice form?
>>
>>65487296
>>65487291
>muh le whitey keep uz don mang
Back to Bernieedit fags
>>
File: 1452203664220.jpg (3MB, 3000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1452203664220.jpg
3MB, 3000x2000px
>>65486753
>Blacks don't register polite, humble, soft-spoken QB as black and instead make obnoxious, showboating faggot Cam Newton their representative QB

color me shocked
>>
>>65486587
tl;dr its all whiteys fault that we're racist
>>
>>65487429
>disliking facts that don't fit inside your ideology

typical liberal, unicorn farts and fair will be an infinite source of energy! yay
>>
God its fucking hilarious to see liberals talk on 4chan. They get BTFO everytime
>>
>>65488085
m-muh swag tho mufugga...
>>
>>65486587
But Cam got fucking exposed as soon as his O line couldn't give him 6+ seconds every play
>>
File: 1440481468627.gif (1MB, 306x230px) Image search: [Google]
1440481468627.gif
1MB, 306x230px
i wonder if cam got on his stolen laptop to cry on the internet last night
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.