[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is he better than Cam?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 9

Is he better than Cam?
>>
>>65474218
At certain things.
>>
File: Wilson botched snap pass.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Wilson botched snap pass.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>65474218
yes

both on the field and off
>>
>>65474218
He is so much fucking better than Cam it's not even funny.

Plus Russell isn't a piece of shit like Cam. He's mature as fuck and humble as fuck.
>>
>>65474349
IMO he's a better passer, scrambler, and leader. Cam is better at designed runs, but nothing else.
>>
>>65474218
If by "better" you mean, "will dive on a football to help his team"? If so then the answer is yes.
>>
File: 126269.jpg (101KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
126269.jpg
101KB, 640x427px
>>
Well, I will admit Cam is better at being a nigger.
>>
about the same id say

also in this group

Joe Flacco, Andy Dalton, and maybe Kap before he imploded
>>
I'd probably pick Wilson over Cam most of the time.
>>
>>65474218
Wilson wouldn't dive for that ball. Wilson would scoop it up with his big hands, slide out of the pocket, and throw it 20 yards down field for a first down.
>>
>>65474414
you forgot better at getting cucked by a teammate and raising his wife's son
>>
Yes because Wilson only scrambles when he needs to, otherwise he throws the ball

Cam is a nignog who just scrambles. Anybody surprised he got BTFO tonight against a good defense? Nope.
>>
Yes
Easy answer desu
>>
>>65474218

well he has a ring
>>
Better but not by that much
>>
>>65474218

He is better only because he knows he's a game manager carried by his defense.

Cam thinks he is an elite QB.

The only elite QB left in the league is Brady.
>>
Much better. He manages risk so well, increasing the risk he's willing to take depending on whether they are behind and how much time is left. Cam tries to be a power runner but Wilson is elusive and quick.
>>
I fucking hate the Seacucks. So much. But it is clear as hell this guy is elite. Better than Cam on and off the field. Bonus points for not being a nignog who blames why people hate him because he is black.
>>
I think Russell Wilson will be the on the top tier of guys of the next gen QB's after the Manning/Brees/Brady/Rodgers class is gone. It'll be Wilson and Luck.

Wilson actually led the league in passer rating this year.
>>
Rodgers is the only real dual threat
>>
>>65474218
Fucking hate the god damn us12 Xecucks, but Wilson is better than Cam
>>
File: 1446528456581.jpg (18KB, 313x210px) Image search: [Google]
1446528456581.jpg
18KB, 313x210px
>>65474469
Oh man seeing Cam's performance tonight made me really wish we got a catbowl. I don't know who would've choked more.
>>
>>65474577
>game manager

68% completions
4,000 yards
34-8 TD/INT ratio
553 yards rushing

Sure sounds like a game manager senpai.
>>
>>65474577
4000 yards passing
34 TD 8 INT
550 yards rushing
110.1 QB rating

>game manager carried by his defense

Go watch hockey or something dude
>>
He knows how to take a loss without acting like a baby.
>>
Seattle's offense would be so fucking shit if he wasn't masking that trash with his mobility and passing abilities.
>>
>>65474684

who did he play
>>
>>65474705
beat you by 1 post kneegrow
>>
>>65474218

Yes and after this year the

>defense and RB babby

talk is out the window.
>>
It's pretty obvious he's quite a bit better than Cam. Look at the stats he put up with that garbage o line this season.
>>
>>65474672
Wilson did better than Rodgers this year
>>
>>65474731
He played who was on his schedule. You're the one making an accusation of him being a game manager and I presented stats from this year that would imply quite the opposite. Now give me a real argument instead of "huuurrrr durrr who did he play."
>>
Russell Wilson is so much better. If Cam were down 31-0 at the half, he'd sit under his towel and pout. Russell gets up and throws himself back in the mix.
>>
File: SOS-as-win-percentage.png (25KB, 636x174px) Image search: [Google]
SOS-as-win-percentage.png
25KB, 636x174px
>>65474731
4th hardest SOS in the league
>>
>>65474813
To be fair in the regular season Seattle was up big and Cam had 4 impressive 80 yard drives to bring Carolina back in that game.

Still, Wilson is better.
>>
>>65474832
>Panther rating
Smh
>>
>>65474832

>Panthers played the NFC East, AFC South and two games each against the Saints, Falcons and Bucs.
>>
>>65474218

Actually a good thread.

I think both are far from being elite QBs.

I'll get hate..but Eli > Wilson and Cam.

But Willson is really not that great of a QB. He's not the best part of Hawks. He's not even the 2nd best part of Hawks.

Cam > Wilson.

With that said...

Seahawks > Panthers (no matter the match from few weeks ago)
>>
>>65474684
>>65474705
basically
>>
Duh
>>
Can you imagine Wilson with a real O-line and a non-retarded offensive coordinator?
>>
>>65474938
>threw 34 touchdowns with an injured Marshawn, an O-line made of paper, a TE that can't block, an undersized WR corps, and a regressed defense against the 4th ranked SOS.
>somehow, Eli and Cam are better

Macedonia, you're drunk. go to bed.
>>
File: Wilson pro bowl MVP.jpg (236KB, 1024x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Wilson pro bowl MVP.jpg
236KB, 1024x1280px
>>65475008
yes

I saw it in the Pro-Bowl
>>
Can you imagine if Wilson actually knew how to operate in the pocket and not just throw his O-line to the dogs?
>>
>>65475079
he literally can't see over them it will never happen
>>
He's clutch and makes big plays, and had a good run this season. But I think the Vikings and Panthers exposed him by containing his scrambling. It will also only be a season or 2 before he slows down and his scrambling is no longer as effective. Then he'll have to rely on pocket passing more, which let's not kid ourselves he's sub-par at.

Cam is a much better pocket passer and better at reading defenses, but doesn't have that same scrambling threat and God-tier ability to extend plays
>>
>>65475079
>>65475126

Confirmed for not watching a single Seahawks game this season. This was the year he learned to play from the pocket.
>>
>>65475079
>this

He runs so far backwards that the defenders have a much easier angle to get to him. The only reason their Oline "got better" was because Wilson stopped playing QB like a 14 year old playing Madden
>>
yes.
>>
>>65475182
>muh ESPN storyline

Did you watch the two playoff games where both teams contained him into the pocket and he was useless?
>>
>>65475079
>>65475131
But Wilson actually proved this season that he can throw in the pocket well.

He not only had the highest passer rating among QBs this season, he had the Highest passer rating in the pocket as well.
>>
>>65475079
Do you people actually watch football?
>>
>>65475182
he doesn't play from the pocket all his throws are either timing routes or play actions and roll outs. he can't see over the linemen he can't drop back and survey a defense in the pocket
>>
He's better at being cuckolded
>>
>>65475234

The Vikings game was the third coldest weather game of all time, it's an aberration.

Wilson passed for a billion yards in his second half comeback attempt against the Panthers.
>>
>>65475073
It makes me so angry that some stupid college team hasn't taken Darrell Bevell off of the Seahawks hands. That he had the gall to call the QB shit when that was the only thing carrying the team at all. When the GM hands you a redzone TE and you can't figure out a way to make him work in your offense you should be shipped off to the BIlls or the Texans.

Bevell still probably thinks Wilson is going to grow a couple more inches taller.
>>
He's good from the pocket tho. I don't know why anyone thinks the O-Line will be good if he just stands in there all day tho. As soon as they faced a good defense, he'd have niggers leaping right past his "protection" into his face the moment the ball reaches his hands. It's like they aren't even trying.
>>
>>65474964
>that clip where a guy twice his size literally has his arms around him in a bear hug but he manages to slip out of it like he's made of butter
he's dead to rights and he keeps getting out
>>
>>65474218
No question. A more accurate quarterback, knows how to balance his athleticism in the pocket, plays better with a much more shitty offensive line, a better human being.
>>
>>65474218
Yes.

Cam managed to run his way past most of the defenses he faced, and rack up shitloads of touchdowns that way, but once he ran into a defense that could counter that, he's pretty much useless.

Wilson is fucking dangerous even if you muff a snap to him and have him surrounded.
>>
>>65474218
Wilson is the only meme qb with a ring, so I'm going to have to say yes.
>>
>>65474803
he bloats stats on shitty teams then disappears when it matters.
>>
cam newton is the black dan marino
>>
I'd say he is. He does a better version of pretty much everything Cam Newton is good at, and he seems to do better under pressure. Even in his most mature season yet, Cam Newton still becomes very visibly frustrated at the first sign of trouble. Most QBs don't smile after their first 3-and-out drive in a game, but on Newton's face that frustration really shows. Like we just saw against the Broncos, that only gets worse as the game progresses. Wilson seems to keep calm under pressure.

On top of that, Russell Wilson is probably even trickier to prepare for. For all of Cam Newton's athleticism, he's still a big dude and harder to miss. Wilson is frustratingly wily when he gets running.

Cam Newton probably has a stronger arm, but that's probably the only clear cut advantage he has other than height and strength.
>>
>>65474794
The Packers offense primarily relied on Rodgers baiting defenders to jump across the neutral zone for 5 yard gains all season. Their O-line was lousy.
>>
>>65477676
Seattle's o line was worse. If anything Wilson is Rodgers 2.0 now blacker edition.
>>
>>65474218
From a certain point of view.
>>
File: RWUnderPressure.png (26KB, 575x470px) Image search: [Google]
RWUnderPressure.png
26KB, 575x470px
REMINDER: Russell Wilson has been among the most pressured QBs since he's come into the league. NFC West defenses have been among the best in the conference, and the Seahawks Oline has only gotten shittier while Wilson's stats keep showing improvement.

His left guard is absolute shit and his center was replaced at least once. That meant immediate interior pressure to guys like Kawaan Short and Aaron Donald, which would absolutely destroy Brady or any elite QB.

>He still hasn't done worse than the Conference Round
>>
>>65475079
Highest pocket passing rating this season... was Wilson. I mean sure, maybe he can be better. But he's already one of the best in the pocket. Did you actually watch any games?
>>
Better person, yes
Better QB, no
>>
yes
the seahawks would have beaten carolina if it wasn't for the NFLs shitty scheduling
>>
Yes, Wilson is based. And this is from a Packers fan.
>>
Russell is everything you could want in a qb. Nice, considerate, hard working, intelligent, strong, competitive and a winner. He's the best qb drafted in the last decade.
>>
>>65474218
yes
>>
>>65474832
>Panthers in 27th.
>"panthers are elite."

I wish that they beat Atlanta, so that we could have had another 18-1.
>>
Wilson is undoubtedly a better and more humble person, and also a better QB.

He also has 1 more Owl win than $cam ever will.
>>
>/sp/ likes wilson now
about time people stopped ragging on the guy because of his shithead fans
>>
>>65485680

I always liked Wilson.

Carroll is a smug faggot though. And Sherman is a trash talking thug, even though he has the skill to back up his talk.
>>
>>65478635
>QBR
Thread posts: 80
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.