[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HGH

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 2

File: AUGGoIr[1].jpg (632KB, 2587x2183px) Image search: [Google]
AUGGoIr[1].jpg
632KB, 2587x2183px
Honestly how fucked is the NFL and the Broncos when they find out Peyton pulled a Barry Bonds?
>>
None because the NFL will sweep it under the rug
>>
Hairline + light shooping
>>
>>65471839
Those are literally not the same person
>>
>>65471839
no one cares, if it was Tom Brady using HGH it would be the biggest story in NFL history, bet your ass
>>
>>65471839
NFL will just blame Peyton and not the Broncos
>>
>>65471963
>light
>>
>his head got longer instead of his legs
>>
>>65472029
>>65471839

Do you retards not understand that Peyton was on the fucking COLTS in 2011?

Even if guilty, it has nothing to do with the Broncos.
>>
51 will feature much better sportsmanship. Anything but really big events.
>>
>>65472023
this

And Tom has never been arrested for sexual assault multiple times.
>>
>>65472111
>the HGH did't benefit him in 2015

oh child you have A LOT to learn about drug sanctions
>>
>>65472111
did you see his forehead? he would have been out of the NFL at 34 if he wasnt juiced to the gills
>>
>sp actually believes dindus and not master race whites

hilarious
>>
1st vacated Super Bowl = glorious
>>
>Believing everyone in the NFL isn't on HGH
>First year of HGH testing was done this year
>Implying it was random and all players weren't told months in advance

Shiggity fucking diggity
>>
Pey Pey fucked
>>
>>65472192
Yeah, he had a GREAT season. Last year, too!
>>
>>65472452
lol he is fucked dog
>>
test
>>
>>65472557
you made it
>>
Peyton did nothing wrong
>>
They'll cover it up like they've done with New England for the past 15 years.
>>
>>65471839
kek why do you think they're pushing him to retire now? If he leaves now they'll sweep everything under the rug.
>>
>>65471839

this is photoshopped
>>
>>65471839
is head growth a side-effect of concussions?
>>
HGH you feel so good
>>
>>65473507
HGH is a side effect from anabolic steroids HGH gives you a gut over time, big ass hands, and big ass feet if you become skinny you would look like a fucking alien or some shit.
>>
>>65471839

Obviously it didn't help him.

He looked absolutely decrepit on the field today.
>>
HGH you feel so good
>>
>>65473930
>HGH is a side effect from anabolic steroids
nigger what? r u stupid or sumthin?
>>
>>65471839
lol peytons head has always been gigantic

me and my niggas been callin him the cranium since the 90s
>>
>>65473396
>pushing
>Peyton isn't literally falling to pieces
>>
I think everyone already knows the broncos are dirty cheaters, so it will just be another in their long list.
>>
NFL is fucked when they find Peyton took this shit
>>
1% of the NFL is clean, if that
They'll just sweep it under the rug
>>
I thought everyone in the NFL was taking steroids?
>>
The goons already intimidated the witnesses and destroyed the evidence. Nothing will happen.
>>
File: therealforehead.jpg (375KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
therealforehead.jpg
375KB, 1280x960px
>>
>>65475958
shopped
>>
>>65473447
Confirmed. I can tell by the pixels.
>>
the NFL would come down like the hand of god if a whistleblower came out and blew open steroid abuse. You can't sell a Buick or a retirement plan if everyone thinks the sport is dirty.

It could explain why everyone is so goddamn afraid to get hit in the nfl- doesn't prolonged steroid use lead to weak bones?
>>
>>65475958

You know, he really does have a big forehead.
>>
>>65476215

Funny how reporters say they turned a blind eye to Baseball yet they are doing the same with the NFL.
>>
>>65476321
Baseball is the only major sport they didn't turn a complete blind eye to
NFL, NHL, NBA are all dirty as fuck, baseball is too but at least they're making some effort and players have actually been punished
>>
>>65472656
Thanks, senpai. Sorry for the late reply :^)
>>
>>65476321
Its a murky situation. Nobody wants to investigate it because nobody wants to find out and see where the rabbit hole leads.Owners may be forced to sell teams, coaches with reputations will get shitcanned and hall of famers might lose their spot.

They tiptoed around baseball because nobody really won there. nobody benefits from a "clean" sport, the more they dug into it the less trust the fans had in the collective establishment and advertisers wanted to be further and further away from the fallout.
>>
ha
>>
he dd it
>>
>>65472371
sounds alot like some rule enforced in 2007
>>
>>65472192
It made the panthers allow sacks a record number of times?
>>
>>65471839
This can't be real...holy shit lol
>>
>>65482798
it is
>>
>>65475958
hey tom
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.