[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts on Serena Williams being a man? Video with evidenc

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 16

File: serena manly body.png (877KB, 1988x900px) Image search: [Google]
serena manly body.png
877KB, 1988x900px
Thoughts on Serena Williams being a man?

Video with evidence: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwrP1zHC5Eo
>>
>>65417038
You'd like that, wouldn't ya
>>
>>65417092
Ouch...
>>
>>65417092
it's true mate, look at the video evidence of his head size and weight to head size ratio, which is different from men and women
>>
>>65417125
So you're saying that Common, Keyshawn johnson, Corey Maggette, LaVar Arrington, CC Sabathia, Amar'e Stoudemire, and Colin Farrell are all gay.
>>
File: Serena proportions.png (2MB, 1608x2052px) Image search: [Google]
Serena proportions.png
2MB, 1608x2052px
>>65417092
>>65417122
more for you

>>65417383
People can fool others, big deal. Serena could have paid people to hell he's a female or whatever.

Athletic commissions don't have any concept of ethics, see Fallon Fox the tranny beating women the fuck up in MMA. Allowing men to beat women in tennis is way more tame than combat sports.

Who are you going to believe, those guys or your lying eyes?
>>
>>65417383
Liking traps Isent gay

>>65417125
Brazil may be on to something lads have you ever seen a trap irl their heads are unsightly huge
>>
>>65417383
>implying they all don't like traps

>not liking traps
>>
>>65417509
I fucked up in that post, I mean to say head size to total height ratio, as I posted in the picture above.

But there's also head differences between men and women I guess, like the jaw is more square in men than in women
>>
>>65417509
>have you ever seen a trap irl

...I-I wish... ;_;
>>
>>65417038
She's just consuming tons of steroids.
>>
She's just a big girl.
>>
File: black muscular female.jpg (224KB, 806x766px) Image search: [Google]
black muscular female.jpg
224KB, 806x766px
>>65418694
steroids don't change your body proportions, your waist and such

look at the waist indent point of pic related
>>
File: mag cover.jpg (353KB, 884x1206px) Image search: [Google]
mag cover.jpg
353KB, 884x1206px
>>65418772
>girl
But the video proves Serena has the exact body proportions of a male. His waist is masculine, look at him next to a real woman.
>>
>>65417038
she needs to have a spawn with Lelbron to make super athletes. now that i think of it multiple spawns
>>
>>65417038
i wanna see serena put on a strap on and fuck the shit out of that other slut
>>
SHE'S A BEAUTIFUL CORAGEOUS WOMAN
>>
>>65418824
you can't have kids when you don't have a womb though

have you guys forgot what a woman looks like?
>>
>>65417038

There are men built like women and women built like men.

At most she's taking steroids. but I work in a high school, and see plenty of girls with manly bodies.
>>
File: 1451684287778.jpg (96KB, 396x388px) Image search: [Google]
1451684287778.jpg
96KB, 396x388px
>>65418805
>ywn get the shit kicked out of you by Serena and Hope Solo and forced to be their fucktoy as you are bruised and bloodied
>>
>>65419081
>women built like men
With the exact body proportions of a man? Show me a naked woman with them.
>>
File: fat-brazilian-woman.jpg (27KB, 268x404px) Image search: [Google]
fat-brazilian-woman.jpg
27KB, 268x404px
>>65419069
>>
Serena also uses fashion tricks to fool you into thinking he's a female.

He uses clothes that are shorter at the waist line to make him look like he's a woman.
>>
File: natty williams.jpg (247KB, 1000x864px) Image search: [Google]
natty williams.jpg
247KB, 1000x864px
>do a bunch of PEDs
>have more test than 5 natty men
>get mad when people call you a man
JUST
>>
>>65419345
You didn't refute the video, you must explain why Serena has male body proportions, or prove that PEDs can make you have a waist of a man, the head-to-height ratio of a man, and the ring figer anatomy of a man.
>>
File: venus-williams-bikini-mar.jpg (60KB, 450x888px) Image search: [Google]
venus-williams-bikini-mar.jpg
60KB, 450x888px
>>65419283
Oddly enough, more feminine body proportions than what your country considers a female senpai

look at Serena's "sister"
>>
>>65419657
You are one dedicated troll. You should probably get a job.
>>
File: Maria Sharapova.jpg (30KB, 358x400px) Image search: [Google]
Maria Sharapova.jpg
30KB, 358x400px
>>65419754
>troll
Nice argument. Your country is running a fraud by allowing a man to compete against a woman that looks like this.

Watch the video, you know it's the truth.
>>
File: man baby.jpg (66KB, 480x415px) Image search: [Google]
man baby.jpg
66KB, 480x415px
>>65419657
>>
>>65419815
>Posts a shitty youtube video as proof. Forgets that the US isn't in charge of worldwide tennis.

Hell the ITF and ATP are located in London. If Serena were really a man, then shouldn't you be mad at the Europeans who allow her to continue to compete as woman. Despite the fact that she's been playing professionally since 1995. If Serena was really a man then wouldn't they she would have been exposed decades ago. She's been playing professionally for over 20 years.
>>
File: Fallon fox.jpg (178KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
Fallon fox.jpg
178KB, 720x960px
>>65420045
Athletic commissions and the olympic committee aren't exactly saints mate.

Ever heard of a tranny called Fallon Fox? He chopped his dick recently and started to beat up women in Mixed Martial Arts. This is happening in the USA as we post. If commissions can allow a man who calls himself a woman to beat women, why wouldn't similar sports committees ignore a man beating women in Tennis?
>>
>>65420171
I'm not your mate. The difference is that it would be a huge conspiracy for tennis to pull this off for so long. Her parents would have to pay off thousands of people who have been involved in Serena's life. You'd have to pay off many of her famous boyfriends to say that she's a woman when in fact she's a he. You're talking a minimum of a 20 year conspiracy and that's only covering her pro career. That's not counting the previous 14 years before she entered the pro ranks. That's 34 years of keeping the conspiracy going and having no one blow the cover off of it.
>>
>>65420700
>it can't be because it's not believable
Perhaps the commissions have their own agenda, such as pleasing LGBT groups. After he won many championships, buying some artists out wouldn't be hard at all.

I just told you there is a male beating females in a combat sport today, and nobody is saying anything about it. I don't think people care much about a man beating women in Tennis, which doesn't involve knocking people out or anything.
>>
>>65420988
>Doesn't understand how conspiracies work.

That person you talked about is a literal nobody. Serena has been on television and in the limelight for over 20 years. You're talking about a huge conspiracy that has been going on since Serena's birth, yet you can provide no evidence of anyone actually exposing it. This would have to be a huge conspiracy where all the International Tennis Federations and the Olympics were in on it. If Serena were a man then it would be huge news. ESPN would eat that shit up. When Billie King beat Riggs it was a huge television event. If Serena were really a man, then someone would have called her out already, and made a huge payday.
>>
>>65417038
It's called roids. Ever seen pictures of FtM trans? They look like men.
>>
>>65421447
>no evidence
Except the video that clearly shows he has male body proportions, all kinds of them?

>it's a nobody
He might be less famous, but he's beating females badly and there's no commotion whatsoever.

The mainstream media is extremely politically correct, they wouldn't touch this with a ten foot pole.
>>
There are women with manly bodies and men with womanly bodies
>>
>>65422716
Being androgynous doesn't mean having all male body proportions though, this is about genetics and human gender phenotype differences.
>>
>>65422805
If you had a slightly more manly body and then roided I'd imagine that you'd end up looking pretty much like Serena
>>
File: roided fighter.jpg (49KB, 660x400px) Image search: [Google]
roided fighter.jpg
49KB, 660x400px
>>65422838
Need evidence for your claim.

Here's a roided female, notice her waist indent point is above the navel, like the OP pic.
>>
Yeah, I'm sure some random dude on youtube has all the answers
>>
File: best female bodybuilder 6.jpg (258KB, 488x735px) Image search: [Google]
best female bodybuilder 6.jpg
258KB, 488x735px
>>65422838
here's a bodybuilder, she has the same feature if you look in the right side of the picture.

Serena's body is not hourglass shaped like a female should be, it has nothing to do with being black, one of the pics I posted has a black muscular woman, and you can see her feminine waist very well.

The documentary addressed Serena's family. Her father said he watched some broad winning a Tennis competition and she won more money than he made in one entire year, so the video concludes his big moneymaking scheme would be to raise his boys to compete in Tennis against woman, and it has worked, since they have lots of money now.
>>
>>65422885
is that the same person?
>>
File: roided woman.jpg (175KB, 600x454px) Image search: [Google]
roided woman.jpg
175KB, 600x454px
>>65422970
So do you only trust what's on CNN?

>>65423021
yes

Also here's another pic of a roided woman, notice the hourglass shape of her waist that Serena and her brother lack.
>>
>>65417038
Let's take a look at this guy's other videos
>Irrefutable PROOF that Justin Bieber is a WOMAN
>OBAMA is the FULFILLMENT of the ANTICHRIST
>Video Proving Bill Hicks is Alex Jones Quickly Removed by WMG Copyright Claim
>IRREFUTABLE PROOF that Obama was propped up by the illuminati
>YouTube BANS VIRAL VIDEO that EXPOSES Michelle Obama as a TRANSEXUAL
>>
>>65423106
this is literally the most autistic thread on /sp/ I have ever seen
>>
>>65423194
>ad hominem
it all boils down to this: do you agree with the claim that Serena has male body proportions? If yes, why? Also if PEDs can make a woman's body have the same proportions of a man, prove it.
>>
>>65423266
Do you even know what ad hominem means, you third world monkey?
>>
>>65423286
Exactly what you just did, you just attacked the person who made the video and none of its points.
>>
>>65423326
I didn't attack anyone, I simply listed the titles of his other videos. How is that ad hominem?
>>
>>65423326
BRuh, you're wasting your life on something you will never, ever have any effect on. Focus your energy on more worthwhile things. You only have so much time.
>>
>>65423353
Pointing out other videos to try and disqualify the one I posted.

>>65423381
seems pretty evident to me your country is portraying a man as a female in a competition though
>>
>>65423326

Example of what is an ad hominem:
"You are wrong because you're a faggot"

Example of what is not an ad hominem:
"You are wrong, you faggot"
>>
>>65423466
>Pointing out other videos to try and disqualify the one I posted.
Now you're just being paranoid. I never said anything in my post to discredit the video. If you believe that those titles would discredit the video that you're trying to present, that's your problem. All I did was provide factual information.
>>
>>65423501
Disregard this comment, I thought by "what you just did" you meant him calling you a third world monkey. Sorry BR, my bad.
>>
>>65423543
I mean honestly just because ad hominem is on the great memelist of debate fallacies doesn't mean it's totally irrelevant or worthless to point out that a person's source is coming from an absolute crackpot.
>>
People always ask "why doesn't serena williams have more fans, is it racism?" No, its because subconsciously, people know there is something really wrong with her figure and wrong with her.

Now the average person doesn't believe she is a man but at minimum its believed unfair that a woman with manly strength is playing against 120 pound Russians.
>>
>>65422632
>Except the video that clearly shows he has male body proportions, all kinds of them?

Did you even read what I wrote? I said, " You're talking about a huge conspiracy that has been going on since Serena's birth, yet you can provide no evidence of anyone actually exposing it." Yet you go on talking about some shitty youtube video that has absolutely nothing to do with what I just said.

Except you forget to mention that she's open transgender. She's not trying to hide anything. Did you even research anything or are you just spouting shit and hoping no one notices?
>>
>she
>>
>>65424385
where did she say she's a transgender?
>>
>>65427321
Do you not know how to use google.
>>
>>65418773
Nearly all high level female athletes that juice look like this. Look at the crossfit bitches, they look exactlu like serena.
>>
>>65428713
even female bodybuilders who have more steroids than water in their body manage to have a more feminine silhouette than Serena tho
>>
I would buy her argument that she trains for strength rather than for endurance or to maintain her femininity if she wasn't bigger than the men in tennis.

if she's not roiding she's got internal testes.
>>
It doesn't matter if she's a man. What matters is that she identifies as a woman. There can be no debate on this.
>>
>>65418773
Growth hormones do.
>>
If I lived in a third world shit hole like brazil is I would shitpost to take my mind off the struggle too OP.

You need to rest because soon you will have to fight everyday to defend the shitty conditions of your country as the host of the olympics. Just like sochi russia the whole world will realize having olympic contests in drug ridden countries not fit for wild dogs is a bad idea.
>>
>>65429553
Also there is video of serena as young as like 6 years old, shes female I dont know why youre so ass hurt did she blow a brazilian out in a finals or something?

You might be still traumatized by that 7-1 at the world cup. If I was Brazilian I would be upset to get beasted like that on my home turf too, everything will be ok op we understand your frustrations keep putting false accusations out based on youtube links its ok.
>>
>>65417038
I can tell you about my thoughts on OP being a goddamn racist piece of shit.
>>
>>65431028
>racist
How so? If it was a male white person it would still be stupid to allow him to compete against woman.

>>65430727
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p31aGy_jD3E

I guess this is what you >>65427321 meant?
Since the channel name is Trans World Sport
>>
Fucking niggers, basically just farm equipment. they should have their own sports leagues where animals can compete against eachother
>>
>>65417092
Considering 4chan's love of traps...
>>
>>65417038
xxy maybe?
Thread posts: 73
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.