[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

thanks, warriors

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 11

File: file.png (455KB, 596x396px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
455KB, 596x396px
thanks, warriors
>>
t. Scottie
>>
File: heem sleepy.jpg (11KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
heem sleepy.jpg
11KB, 300x168px
Sad really how the league is changing for the worse.

i'm literally about to fall asleep at the computer lab
>>
File: meme & too goat.jpg (306KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
meme & too goat.jpg
306KB, 1500x1500px
AYYYYYY NIGGA WE SAVED BASKETBALL
>>
DUDE THREE'S LMAO
>>
change.org petition when?
>>
Durant drops 40 but takes an L. Folks are hype over 40 and losing. 2vs5 basketball won't ever beat team basketball.
>>
as someone who doesn't watch basketball, can anyone explain to me how a team that is simply better than everyone else is "killing" the nba? sounds like the rest of the nba's problem and not the warriors.
>>
>NBA in charge of having any semblance of parity

>mfw the Warriors win the next 4 championships, then the next dynasty will come around
>>
>>65408272
warriors can keep their meme basketball. thunder play real ball: inefficient ISOs and no effort on D
>>
>>65408289
they're so good that it's bad for the league/ratings. everyone knows they're going to win. ratings are nose-diving this year because unless the warriors are playing no one gives a fuck.
>>
>>65408289
Them lads are salty because a team that used to be bad did not only dare to overcome that, now they are working on establishing their legacy as one of the greatest teams to ever play the game.
>>
Regular season has been utter shit
>>
>>65408335
Do you have a single fact to back that up?
>>
They have amazing ball movement and play great as a team. I swear the people who hate them never watch them play
>>
>>65408335
Ratings are actually going up this year because people want to see the historic season

Source: my ass
>>
They should let Delly hard foul him in the Finals and not let him shoot. It will literally save the game. Not an exaggeration.
>>
>>65408351
>>65408389
http://www.wsj.com/articles/whats-wrong-with-the-nbas-tv-ratings-1450744363
>>
>>65408335
why dont other teams just try as hard as the warriors do?
>>
File: 1438322696032.gif (2MB, 286x258px) Image search: [Google]
1438322696032.gif
2MB, 286x258px
>>65408398
>tripfag actually thinks the Cavs will make finals this year
>>
File: file.png (208KB, 319x350px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
208KB, 319x350px
leave the warriors to me
>>
>>65408430
the nba is literally dying because of the warriors and these retards still don't get it.

Please wake up GS/casual fags
>>
>>65408430
i dont have WSJ and the title doesnt suggest in any way the lower ratings are the warriors fault. what are they supposed to do? be shitty and boring like literally every other team in the league?
>>
>>65408178
how do we save this league?
>>
>>65408553
>>65408335
it's not all their fault. it's both them and lebron/the cavs that are making the game boring. there's little to no point in following the game during the season in the east, because it's a foregone conclusion that lebron's team will be in the finals. and now the warriors are doing the same to the west.
lebron may not be as good as he once was, but he's still surrounded by all-stars, and it'll take a miracle to keep him out of the finals again just because the east is weak AF
>>
>the average nba team is valued at 1.5 billion
>last year's finals were the highest rated since Jordan
>basketball is dying

Stay mad unprogressive cucks
>>
>>65408430
That's some poor logic. It has more to do with people moving to online based subscirption
>>
>>65408757
>idiot pays 2B for the Clippers
>all NBA franchise values rise substantially

there arent enough Steve Balmers, and the Clippers are not worth 2B

probably 1B tops
>>
>>65408754
> it's lebron's fault

nigga. when lebron is in the headlines the ratings go up. stfu
>>
>stream viewerships at an all time high

>'b-but it's the W-warriors'
>>
>>65408880
"I have no idea how business valuations work" ftfy little man
>>
I did the math don't try to call me for hating
After halftime
OKC bench: 4pts (Kanter)
GSW bench: 32pts
Tbh if anything, while Curry had 3TO (Westbrook as well). GSW could've won without Steph. Without KD and Russ OKC would've been buried 51-90.
>>
the problem is the lack of marketable stars.
lebeta sucks.
golden taint and the spuds are boring.

Then you look at the NFL and they have cam newton, russel wilson, arron rogers, tom brady, peyton manning.
and who knows what new guys will step up next
>>
nba isn't dying but it's in a sad state when skinny feminine fags like klay and curry are dominating the league. They wouldn't even make the playoffs in the 90s or early 00s
>>
>>65408940
Kd, Westbrook, curry, Blake, PG, kyrie,AD, Lowry (a god in Toronto at least), Porzingis. And you still got old guys like LeBron, Wade, Melo, cp3. Nba players have always been the most marketable out of all sports cause of their visibility
>>
The all star game is going to be boring with Curry in it all he's going ot do is try to hit a half court 3 all the time.
>>
>>65409027
lol no, america doesnt relate to a leauge of 95% niggers, thats why the nfl dominates
the nfl really is diverse in the real sense of the word and no skewed to one race or the other.
Another thing is the south is Football and nascar country.

But what really hurts the NBA is that it isnt on free tv anymore, its on cable, so the NFL has sucked up all the casuals
>>
>>65408289
Steph Curry is just another over privileged kid from the suburbs, he's about as interesting as a wet piece of toast. There's also the whole race thing that irks some people.

An entire game of 3-pointers is boring as fuck.

The fanbase wasn't around until last year and doesn't deserve shit.
>>
>>65409080
Have you not seen the last All star games? They just want to have fun and not risk getting injured.
>>
>>65409110
>The fanbase wasn't around until last year and doesn't deserve shit.
keep crying
>>
I think Lelbron and the Miami meme team did it. I think the celtics set the stage for this, then the whole "the decision" NBA E!SPN special ruined basketball
>>
File: NFL_2014-04.png (26KB, 606x618px) Image search: [Google]
NFL_2014-04.png
26KB, 606x618px
>>65409106
>nfl really is diverse
>>
>>65409184
yup. pierce/kg/allen started it. miami made it the standard recipe. durant will sign with the warriors next year and they'll win the next 6 championships.

RIPIP NBA
>>
>>65408289
Success breeds jealousy. None of the people who hate the Warriors will admit it though.
>>
so when the bulls won their 6 rings did it kill the league? is there any information about nba ratings?
>>
>say warriors is killing the league
>but the salary is going up
>>
>>65408178
fuck off, you're not even from choklahoma
>>
When will Edmonton get a team?
>>
>>65409110
>There's also the whole race thing that irks some people
>some people
>>>>>>/pol/
And here's your (You)
>>
>>65408754
i only watch playoffs

cgaf before then, season is way too long, does any other sport play 300 games before finals?
>>
At least when the Lakers are dominating the league its interesting. This whole warriors snd spurs shit is boring af
>>
>>65408289
The Warriors shoot a ton of 3's and pretty much don't play with a Center. They are the poster boy team for small ball. They can get away with it because they have great shooters. Too bad everyone can't play like this, and kids will grow up trying to play like them. Tons of bad contested 3 point shots, no in between game etc. Fundamentally speaking, not great basketball. But this is where the league is now heading because it works for the current champs.
>>
>>65409794
Go do some mikan drills, grandpa
>>
File: steph-curry-gq-1215-04.jpg (44KB, 402x523px) Image search: [Google]
steph-curry-gq-1215-04.jpg
44KB, 402x523px
https://streamable.com/1kba
>>
>>65408289
People are mad that a team that focuses on shooting are beating niggaslamjam teams

Same reason people got pissed when the Spurs passed their way to championships
>>
>>65410450

no, people are mad that palming, traveling, push-offs, and moving picks are ignored when the warriors do them

the cavs had the same treatment.

this league is a joke and your general is easily the worst on this board.
>>
>>65410470
All generals are the worst
>>
File: kl-21.gif (3MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
kl-21.gif
3MB, 500x281px
smooove
>>
>muh bright colors and flashyball to keep the kids and casuals interested
>>
File: 1424821376155.jpg (80KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
1424821376155.jpg
80KB, 413x395px
>people are still this mad that people are shooting a ball more than ISOball
>B-BUT ITS NOT FAAAIR, THEY SHOULD MOVE THE 3 PT LINE BACK
>>
>steph curry dabs

geezus i hope the panthers get cucked tomorrow
>>
>>65408289
The exact same reactionary hyperbole bullshit that characterizes 80% of Internet commentary
>>
>>65409794
the idiotic kids who try to 3point their way to stardoom just because its whats in right now wouldnt have made it to the nba anyways
>>
>>65408289
because theyre not the lakers nor knicks
>>
>>65408971
le nostalgic fag
>>
there's literally zero reason to score 2 points when you can score 3.
>>
File: yui smh fam.gif (81KB, 182x249px) Image search: [Google]
yui smh fam.gif
81KB, 182x249px
>>65408231
>heem sleepy.jpg
>not Konata-chan best girl sleepy.jpg
That's why black lives don't matter.
>>
>>65408754
It's not Lebron, it's the fags who keep running to join him and former these super teams. That is becoming the nba's biggest problem. Hard to compete when one team has 3-5 all-stars, while some smaller market teams have none.
>>
>>65408512
He got cucked by the spurs without duncan XD
>>
>Salary and viewership both going up
>"This statisitcally great team is shit, because they're too good"
>>
File: 1300415867440.png (128KB, 500x461px) Image search: [Google]
1300415867440.png
128KB, 500x461px
some anons are right in this thread

ratings are down because:
> most games are on cable now, ABC only gets a few games
> more and more people are saying fuck you to cable companies, cutting the cord
> eastern conf is LOL LEBRON WINS
> western conf is now LOL GSW OR SPURS WIN
> the regular season is still too shit, guys take nights off all the time
> the playoffs are shit in the first round (not as much in the west)
> nba has fully embraced the hip-hop culture, while not stupid for strengthening their black audience, alienates their white/casual audience
> the nfl for all its flaws, walks a perfect tightrope balance between its black/white audiences and dominates because of it
> rule changes are even laxer than ever and stars are given free passes
> fouls, travels, double-dribbles never ever called in every game with every time
> pacing needs a change, take away 1-2 timeouts from both teams, fore the tempo up
> there are no real rivalries any more, all nba superstars are too savy and friendly with each other because heels = less endorsement/side money
> you'll never see guys like KD, Westbrook, John Wall talk shit

I hate the Warriors, I think they're a meme 3-point shooting team with no defense or big post play. But they're 46-4, dismantle teams every other night, and that is historically ridiculous what they're doing. But many people & casuals aren't getting excited by that. Why? Because they (like many other team/players) are too vanilla. There's no personality, there's no x-factor, they're too safe "Disney." Steph is a nice guy from all accounts, nobody even hated his dad when he played. And there are a hundred other 'nice guys' all over the league

It's a very safe marketable sport now, very corporate, too many sponsorship dollars at risk and honestly? It's become boring
>>
just become a warriors fan :^)
>>
>>65418334
Actually anon while the ratings for Warriors games are going up the national TV ratings for non Warriors games are down by some 7-10% i think the number was.
>>
linsanity killed basketball. once asian people started to watch it everyone i knew jumped ship
Thread posts: 74
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.