[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Define the average fanboy of them.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 7

File: 600.jpg (27KB, 600x392px) Image search: [Google]
600.jpg
27KB, 600x392px
Define the average fanboy of them.
>>
A closet homo who writes gay fanfic about the both of them double teaming their way into Suarez' hobbyhole
>>
indian
>>
6-10 year old trying to impress their friends with cheeky step overs and Impersonating people with autism
>>
>>65400616
messi fans
>autistic
>socially awkward
>betas
>muh successful beta manlet idol

cr7 fans
>alpha
>social and get a lot of pussy
>bright futures
>tsu
>>
Messi fans are just people who generally know more about the sport a lot of them that i know don't even support barça but like watching h I m play. Ronaldo fans on the other hand are mostly manlet mexican who think theyre alpha who bandwagon RM oh and the whole middle east. This is why ive concluded anyway.
>>
>>65404913
see
>>65406499
>>
>>65406499

This. Donaldo fanboys were those faggot kids on the playground who would get their mum to buy them the latest flashy football boots and try and do tricks every time they got the ball.

Not one person who watches football regularly and has even just a tiny bit of knowledge about the sport would rate Cristiano over Messi. It is the most one sided high profile 'rivalry' in the history of sports.
>>
File: 1452540476710.jpg (59KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1452540476710.jpg
59KB, 600x600px
>>65404913
>alpha
>bright futures
>>
>>65400616
Zealous shitskin
>>
> see something shinyz on the Internet about sports starlet a or b
> start thread in 4chin
>>
third worlder
>>
>>65400616
penaldo:

>arab manlet
>insecure about own masculinity
>plays football but is shit
>prone to cult of personality

messi:
>literally everybody else
>>
my question is, how come the muslems support Ronaldo so massively, when his name is CRISTIANO and he is very religious?
>>
>>65412380
Perfectly describes this cunt at my school who reckons he looks like CR7. Looks nothing like him, Arabian, and is terrible at football lmao. Spot on.
>>
File: 1454819544902.jpg (186KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1454819544902.jpg
186KB, 640x480px
>>65404913
ronaldo getting pussy
>>
>>65412393
most muslims aint crazy bro
>>
Messi fanboys equal deluded literal aspies

The most pathetic human beings on the planet
>>
>>65400616
Middle Eastern (or just third world in general)

Usually dumb drones, never went to a live football game in their lives
>>
>>65412393
Because he is a shitskin like most muslims are.

t.mehmet
>>
both would be soccer fans
sooo faggots
>>
>Messi
Basically anyone who likes football.

>Penaldo
14y olds with social media accounts. Mostly from the middle east and other third world places.
>>
>>65400616
average fanboy in Portugal:

CR7 fans
>alpha
>proud to be portuguese
>your typical alberto barbosa

messi fan
>hipster barça fan
>usually a beta fag and football nerd
>>
>>65400616

It's not about being a fan boy. It's recognizing that they are both talented players, but also having the literal amateur vision to realize that Messi is much more versatile, creative and the much better player. This doesn't diminish Cristiano's achievements and abilities, it's just the objective truth.

Anyone who attempts to draw a line to compare them is either clinically deranged or just trolling.
>>
CR fan: wants to see one person shine, doesn't care about the team. typically claims that CR is best football player in world or in history. they like "latino" fashion, have tattoos (ironically CR has no and Messi has several tattoos), drive an old bmw with dark windows and they turn the radio on maximum when /danzacuduro/, "could been football player but injury/smoking/poverty/girls/parents/managers...", spend a lot of time bodybuilding

Messi fanboys: special snowflakes who think football started in 2009 and "messi is goat, busquets is underrated af, dani alves is best RB ever. Bravo is best GK" think they see something really special and when messi retires to cheese pizza land with sprite rivers football will never be interesting.
normies studying engineering and pretend to be "experts on football" "believe me bro, I understand the game"
>>
>>65416970
This
>>
>>65416829
>versatile
lmao ,messi may have the better dribling and is more constant but he is nowhere as versatile as ronaldo.
>>
Messi was 15/16 Azzar tier against Levante, Ronaldo will score at least a hat-trick against Granada
>>
If you are a real Ronaldo fan you tsu with him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJadJxk8WhA
>>
>>65416970
messi is goat tho
>>
Middle Eastern or Southeast Asian descent.
>>
>>65404913
>social and get a lot of boipussy

Fixed.
>>
File: YOU GON GET RABID.jpg (52KB, 590x350px) Image search: [Google]
YOU GON GET RABID.jpg
52KB, 590x350px
Define the average fanboy of him.
>>
>>65417441
me t.bh. intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor
>>
>>65417441
Theres no Suarez fanboy.There are only neymar fanbois,messi fanbois or MSN fanbois
>>
>>65417441
-Uruguayans
-/sp/ and /pol/
>>
File: wise fedora.png (117KB, 320x263px) Image search: [Google]
wise fedora.png
117KB, 320x263px
>>65417541
>>
>>65417441
people like me, to be frank, intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor
>>
8 - 25 year olds who walk around everywhere in trackpants and futsal shoes.

I swear if i walk into the mall again and see every damn redneck kid wearing a Messi 1 0 jersey........
>>
>>65417441
like the dark, age well, long incisors
>>
File: "moderate" islam.jpg (58KB, 627x663px) Image search: [Google]
"moderate" islam.jpg
58KB, 627x663px
>>65415339
sure
>>
>>65411683
>those faggot kids on the playground who would get their mum to buy them the latest flashy football boots and try and do tricks every time they got the ball.

why is this so true
>>
>>65400616
Portuguese CR7 fans are very proud of being portuguese for some reason. And they enjoy calling Messi a "midget". It's funny because the average height in this country is 5'8. lol
>>
>>65417827
>redneck parents
>not beating their kids with belts in drunken wrath for wearing faggy divegrass dresses

What have you become, America?
>>
>>65400616
>Messi fanbois: White, beta, manlets
>Ronaldo fanbois: Arabs with a lot of hair gel
>>
Go look at Ronaldos instagram or facebook, like every other comment is "cr7 beter than messi like if u tru muslim allahu akbar"
>>
>>65417876
canines*
>>
>>65418046
>Weigl fanbois: white, alpha, cunt destroyers, racetraitors, not intimidated by boipucci
>>
>>65417995
Hans, we're experiencing a massive culture change here, and it's unsettling just how quickly footy culture has gained ground.

And i say all of this as a lifelong soccer fan.
>>
>>65404913
thread.
>>
>>65416482
Shit otomans! Sandniggers are strong today. 1st was the moroco talking about athletes now we have this mamluk here.
>>
>>65417104
Messi can play multiple positions, h e can orchestrate play and take the lead.

ronaldo can't play in a deep role, he can't orchestrate play and he relies on counter attack to flourish.

The only thing ronaldo has on messi is strength and agility.

t. rare flag
>>
>>65417995
t. Mehmet Ahmed
>>
>>65417441
>>65417441
Intelligent nihilistic with a wicked sense of humor
Like Jared Leto
>>
>>65400616
rolando fans are all muslim for some strange reason
>>
>>65400616
>ronaldo
inbred gypos
>messi
inbred moldovans
>vardy
winners, of course
>>
>>65411683

Every time I hear someone even compare the two, I just automatically write them off as a human being.
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.