1. There are limited reasons to legally obtain an HGH prescription
2. The Guyer Institute has prescribed HGH in the past
3. Ashley Manning received HGH shipments from the Guyer Institute in Indianapolis
4. A Peyton Manning Spokesman Confirmed That Ashley Manning Is A Patient And Has A Prescription From The Guyer Institute
5. Charlie Sly Is Confirmed As A Guyer Employee In 2011s
6. If Charlie Sly Told The Truth In Documentary, He Committed Several HIPAA Violations, he had no choice but to recant what he said, or face an indictment.
7. Peyton Manning visited the Guyer institute, the same clinic his wife received HGH from.
8. The NFL will investigate Peyton Manning and his alleged HGH use. This is something they were hoping to avoid, but simply could not.
Here are the facts, I'll let you guys make an informed decision.
>all these threads
>the shanty shack of the MOD's inbox.
On Thursday [September 17th, 2004), the league announced that the Broncos have been fined $950,000 and will lose a third-round selection in next year's draft for circumventing the salary cap between 1996 and '98. The players included were QB John Elway and RB Terrell Davis. This was their second fine of ~1 million dollars.
Al Davis has contended that the Broncos' circumvention of the salary cap helped them win the Super Bowl in the 1997 and '98 seasons.
The Broncos circumvented the cap to help pay for costs related to the construction of Invesco Field at Mile High and to make sure they were under the salary cap heading into the 1996 season.
The agreement not to waive the player before a certain date: "That commitment had the effect of converting the player's roster bonus into a guarantee, which affected the timing of the salary cap treatment of a portion of the bonus." Several players have admitted the were approached by.
In the years where they didn't follow the cap rules, the Broncos' top player, quarterback John Elway, was paid around 5.4% of the legal cap space, which was 1.2% less than the next closest team. Even more telling, Elway’s cap charges in the Broncos' 1997 and 1998 Super Bowl seasons were just $2.1 and $2.6 million respectively. By comparison Miami Dolphins quarterback Dan Marino, who would be the most logical comparison, had cap charges of $4.3 and $7.6 million. The implication is that Elway took a relatively low cap hit, but received outside-the-cap funds to compensate for that.
So the only time the Broncos don't get blown out in the Super Bowl, is when they are circumventing the cap illegally for John Elway and Terrell Davis, the teams 2 best players.
Brady was implicated in an equipment violation and we went on for months about how he should be stripped of his titles etc.
Peyton may have committed a felony and it's "not an issue".
And we should believe him because he's such a stand-up guy and a good person who totally didn't sexually assault a trainer in college.
The butthurt is real. All week edition.
Peyton didn't do anything. Brady tried to cover his nonsense up. Peyton has been out in the open
This is why pats fans are trash
Carry on now
They're pulling the same shit they did last year with Deflategate. It's all media and hype and betting. Did he take it? Maybe, maybe not Will anyone care after the Super Bowl? Probably not.