[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Important Things To Know (So Far) About The Peyton Manning HGH

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 5

File: images.jpg (8KB, 290x174px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8KB, 290x174px
1. There are limited reasons to legally obtain an HGH prescription

2. The Guyer Institute has prescribed HGH in the past

3. Ashley Manning received HGH shipments from the Guyer Institute in Indianapolis

4. A Peyton Manning Spokesman Confirmed That Ashley Manning Is A Patient And Has A Prescription From The Guyer Institute

5. Charlie Sly Is Confirmed As A Guyer Employee In 2011s

6. If Charlie Sly Told The Truth In Documentary, He Committed Several HIPAA Violations, he had no choice but to recant what he said, or face an indictment.

7. Peyton Manning visited the Guyer institute, the same clinic his wife received HGH from.

8. The NFL will investigate Peyton Manning and his alleged HGH use. This is something they were hoping to avoid, but simply could not.

Here are the facts, I'll let you guys make an informed decision.
>>
9. I'm an asspained Pats fan.
>>
>>65236125
so you comment on every peyton thread with the same thing huh?
>>
File: Millinial's opinions.jpg (46KB, 471x350px) Image search: [Google]
Millinial's opinions.jpg
46KB, 471x350px
>>65236111
>all these threads
>the shanty shack of the MOD's inbox.
>>
It would be kinda cool if OP got hit by a truck
>>
>>65236904
>>65236927

Where were you guys when the constant deflategate posts were posted for 7 months straight? I didn't see anybody getting upset about that though....
>>
>>65236950
That's because there was literal evidence that Brady cheated, not speculation.
>>
>>65236885
Just the ones started by patsfags
>>
On Thursday [September 17th, 2004), the league announced that the Broncos have been fined $950,000 and will lose a third-round selection in next year's draft for circumventing the salary cap between 1996 and '98. The players included were QB John Elway and RB Terrell Davis. This was their second fine of ~1 million dollars.

Al Davis has contended that the Broncos' circumvention of the salary cap helped them win the Super Bowl in the 1997 and '98 seasons.

The Broncos circumvented the cap to help pay for costs related to the construction of Invesco Field at Mile High and to make sure they were under the salary cap heading into the 1996 season.

The agreement not to waive the player before a certain date: "That commitment had the effect of converting the player's roster bonus into a guarantee, which affected the timing of the salary cap treatment of a portion of the bonus." Several players have admitted the were approached by.

In the years where they didn't follow the cap rules, the Broncos' top player, quarterback John Elway, was paid around 5.4% of the legal cap space, which was 1.2% less than the next closest team. Even more telling, Elway’s cap charges in the Broncos' 1997 and 1998 Super Bowl seasons were just $2.1 and $2.6 million respectively. By comparison Miami Dolphins quarterback Dan Marino, who would be the most logical comparison, had cap charges of $4.3 and $7.6 million. The implication is that Elway took a relatively low cap hit, but received outside-the-cap funds to compensate for that.

So the only time the Broncos don't get blown out in the Super Bowl, is when they are circumventing the cap illegally for John Elway and Terrell Davis, the teams 2 best players.
>>
Cool story patsfag

Brady lost
>>
>>65236972
so you just assume? typical sp, the Patriots live in your head
>>
>>65236950
You know, /sp/ really is a pretty stupid board
>>
>>65237246
true true
>>
>>65236950
Are you fucking kidding me

There was way more bitching and moaning about Deflategate. Who writes this revisionist history?
>>
>>65236111
looks like he'll need some asterisks.
>>
>>65236950
Are you fucking kidding? Everyone except pats haters were fed up with it from the minute it started
>>
>>65236950
>I didn't see anybody getting upset about that though....
it was spammed on this board and the general for literally months after it came out

shit bait
>>
>>65237644
and nobody was upset it was happening to Brady, not you faggots get upset cause its peyton

give me a fucking break
>>
>>65237644
I dont think you understand what I meant
>>
He took HGH, but so has the majority of pro athletes and it shouldnt be an issue
>>
>>65238835
Yeah but he got caught doing it, thats the difference
>>
>>65236960
>there was literal evidence that Brady cheated
There wasn't at all. Hence the "he was probably aware".
>>
>>65238835
Brady was implicated in an equipment violation and we went on for months about how he should be stripped of his titles etc.
Peyton may have committed a felony and it's "not an issue".
And we should believe him because he's such a stand-up guy and a good person who totally didn't sexually assault a trainer in college.
>>
>>65239067
THIS

how fucking delusional are these kids on here? This is a legality issue, he is being investigated by the top doping agency in the county
>>
1. His wife used it for anti-aging purposes.
2. His wife got it for him.

What do you think?
>>
>>65242182
you realize that in general its used far more for #1 than #2 right? #2 being enhancement for sports.
>>
Pats fans

The butthurt is real. All week edition.

Peyton didn't do anything. Brady tried to cover his nonsense up. Peyton has been out in the open

This is why pats fans are trash

Carry on now
>>
>>65242317
Peyton did nothing? Are you delusional or that stupid?
>>
>>65236125
This guy is the biggest faggot on /sp/, and that is saying a lot.
>>
>>65242489
He is posting in every peyton thread, because he is so devastated
>>
lmao pats fans are having a field day with this hoping that everyone forgets about brady cheating

nope. just means that both players are out of goat contention.
>>
>>65242833
just as long as peyton goes down too, gotta love his good ole boy reputation being ruined
>>
Why can the AFC not produce anything but cheaters?
>>
>>65242902
Because AFC a shit before Denver started the trend in 1997
>>
File: cam.gif (3MB, 500x254px) Image search: [Google]
cam.gif
3MB, 500x254px
>>65242833
just making things that much easier
>>
maybe he just likes a few drops on his Papa Johns pizza.
>>
File: 1450793427884.jpg (27KB, 336x269px) Image search: [Google]
1450793427884.jpg
27KB, 336x269px
>>65236111
>>
Why cheat with such a strong defense? Are they on PEDs too?
>>
think individuals should be able to use these drugs to aid injury recovery
>>
>two of the best QBs of this generation (Brady/Manning)
>racking up * like its their job
>>
>>65238835
Here we go again.
>athlete caught cheating
>hurr everyone does it I know because I am alsoa professional athlete and this isn't just baseless speculation so it's all okay
>>
>>65242833
MMW: Brady will be exonerated for any wrong doing eventually.
>>
The entire Broncos defense is on HGH too
>>
>>65244820
I've heard from a guy in sports media that they might come out with serious steroid allegations against von miller as well
>>
>these delicious bradyfag tears

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>65242460

Delusion. They can't see the hypocrisy. They are mental midgets.
>>
>>65242182
Why not both?
>>
>>65244939
What did his wife say she was using it for?
>>
>>65236950
confirmed for newfag
>>
>>65245075
confirmed for faggot
>>
epic comeback starts right now
*takes hgh*
>>
>>65245164
that's a first rate hgh dip
>>
>>65244882
They aren't giving up, lmao
>>
can this be the manning game thread?
>>
>>65247524
plz
>>
>>65247524
This is now a rex ryan thread
>>
File: 789037893.jpg (23KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
789037893.jpg
23KB, 400x300px
>>65248869
That would tickle my fancy.
>>
>>65236111
They're pulling the same shit they did last year with Deflategate. It's all media and hype and betting. Did he take it? Maybe, maybe not Will anyone care after the Super Bowl? Probably not.
>>
>>65245164
*takes HGH*

>still has to wear a glove to grip a football
>All his passes are horribly under thrown ducks.

yeah HGH sure helped him alright.
>>
>>65249927
I think it only accelerates healing, steroids would be needed for stremph
>>
>>65236111
No shit, this is the third time I've read about this today.
>>
>>65236111
The Patriots deflated all 12 game balls against the colts and you're complaining about "illegal" substance abuse?
>>
>>65236111
Haven't been to /sp/ in while. What is this about HGH?
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.