[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I TRIED SO HARD AND GOT SO FAR

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 111
Thread images: 12

File: Everton[1].jpg (125KB, 569x388px) Image search: [Google]
Everton[1].jpg
125KB, 569x388px
I TRIED SO HARD AND GOT SO FAR
>>
I PUT MY TRUST IN YOU
>>
Byram would've scored
>>
this is no time for shit memes canada, future ballon d'or winner is kill
>>
WEBM NEEDED
>>
BYYYYY NOWWWW YOU SHOULDA SOMEHOWWW
>>
This is literally everton's biggest achievement in several years
>>
>NEVERTON
>>
AND I WOULD WALK FIVE HUNDRED MILES AND I WOULD WALK FIVE HUNDRED MORE
>>
>City v. Lavorpel

Can they both lose?
>>
File: havin_laff_big.jpg (49KB, 350x493px) Image search: [Google]
havin_laff_big.jpg
49KB, 350x493px
>NEVERTON
>>
>Neverton

21 YEARS 0 TROPHIES
>>
>>65221975
JUST TO BE THE MAN WHO WALKED A THOUSAND MILES
>>
>>65221972
>>65221972
>>
EATIN' ASIAN PUSSY, ALL I NEED IS SWEET AND SOUR SAUCE
>>
DIDN'T WE ALMOST HAVE IT ALL
>>
>>65221981
Why do you care? Sligo Rovers don't play in the milk cup
>>
>league cup semi
>1 goal lead
>play for the draw
Martinez has to be on his way out if they don't drastically improve in the league.

Most talented Everton team in ages and they're doing worse
>>
>Sterling: "This is why I came to City, to play in Finals"

does sterling not know who he is facing in the final?
>>
File: essien.jpg (9KB, 235x268px) Image search: [Google]
essien.jpg
9KB, 235x268px
>mfw Everton Football Club was shit 9900 km away from me
>>
>>65222138
Sterling is the fucking god of ruses
>>
>>65222105

Bring back > moyes lads
>>
>>65222138
nigs gotta nog
>>
>Liverpool fan here

laughing so hard at the blue noses
>>
File: basedref.png (512KB, 509x490px) Image search: [Google]
basedref.png
512KB, 509x490px
thank you based refs
>>
>>65221981

Everton fan here

It hurts so much because all those players were absolute shite compared to the players we have now, but the current lot are simply "losers" in the literal sense.

Any owner offering £50m for Barkley/Stones/Lukaku should be sent to the looney bin
>>
>>65222274
fucking hell that is outrageous

serie A levels of match fixing that is
>>
>>65222307
Lukaku is much better than your shit team, he's held back by the fucking morons in midfield, defence and goal
>>
>>65222307
Barkley and Stones are memes but Lukaku is real deal, give him two wingers that can put in a good cross and he'll score, not 50m though maybe 30m
>>65222329
Not really, the refs just missed it. It all balances out though, city should of had apen in the last game and aguero was fouled in the everton goal build up
>>
damn, im utd fanboy, but i feel bad for everton srsly getting roasted everytime they get somewhat close to getting trophy
>>
>>65222329
Don't think the linesman or ref could've conclusively called it.
>>
if we pretend aguero wasnt fouled in the build up to evertons goal

and we ignore the fact city scored 3 goals and hit the post twice

you could maybe make the argument that everton might have made it to the final
>>
>>65222329
They would've lost anyway, if you watched the game you could see it was only going one way, city were just on another level and sterling was buttraping stones down the left flank
>>
>>65222357
A bit like United then?

>Manchester City are still alive here.... Balotelli.... AGÜERROOOOOOO
>>
>>65222379
and the fact we shouldve had a penalty against them last time
>>
>Everton have conceded 110 goals in all competitions since the start of last season

Martinez is a fucking fraud, doing exactly what he did at Wigan.

>Takes over team with solid base
>Initial success as he builds attacking play off those foundations
>Players get injured/old/sold so he has to start building his own team
>Can't coach defence
>Teams concedes crazy amount of goals
>Gets relegated
>>
>>65222353
>city should of had apen in the last game
pen decision = +1 point for Everton
Sterling decision = potentially losing out on your first trophy in 20+ years

yeeaaahhh.... don't know if that's "even"
>>
>>65222418
Everton have the biggest inferiority complex over Liverpool anyway, they would have lost the final
>>
>>65222414
IN THE LEAGUE

not a semi final
>>
>>65222418
But it is though both teams had decisions go against them city had 2 everton had 1. It would have gone to pens if de bruyne hadnt scored so they still could have lost
>>
>>65222439
refball is refball
>>
IF IT HADN'T BEEN FER CITY
>>
>>65222439
So? That pen could have cost them the league which is more important than this plastic cup
>>
>>65222415
>solid base
>wigan
Everton fans are priceless
>>
>>65222400
yeah well, atleast >we won some trophies in the past now (sadly it seems it will take a while to won another one)

imagine everton getting to final against lfc and winning it, would be great
>>
oh everton, we're all laughing at you

what a terrible time for being a blue
on cup final days, with nothing to do

oh everton, we're all laughing at you
>>
>>65222556
Ya fans are shite
All you do is moan
Ya famous fan is Sylvester Stallone
OH EVERTON, we're all laughing at you
>>
>>65222515
>forgetting Steve Bruce's Wigan
Two solid midtable finishes.

They never finished higher than 15th under Martinez.
>>
>it's a Everton don't win a trophy episode
>>
AL HABSI IN NETS
>>
>>65222642
11th and 14th vs 16th twice, 15th and another season where they won the fa cup; not to mention the excitement of the great escapes. Both nice but Martinez was fun to watch, it was only a matter of time before wigan were relegated anyway
>>
>>65222763
Soon it'll only be a matter of time before Everton replace Poocastle as the bigish club hovering around relegation
>>
>>65222686
>It's a Martinez blames it on the officials episode
>>
>>65222763
You're missing the original point. Wigan under Bruce were stable. Martinez's Wigan weren't.

>not to mention the excitement of the great escapes
Those became boring as fuck.

>>65222781
>replace
>forgetting they've been in this situation before back in the 90s
>>
Life time Everton supporter since 06 here. Is it time for Timmy to fuck off already lads? He just doesnt have it anymore at his age.
>>
>>65222686
*decade
>>
>>65222787
>Its a barkley has one good moment then is invisible for the rest of game episode
>>
>>65222805
Too obvious senpai
>>
>>65222515
I'm talking about defence wise

Before Martinez:
>11th Wigan, 45 goals conceded
Martinez's final season:
>18th Wigan 73 goals conceded

He's doing the same with Everton. The man is a fraud who lucked his way to a good job
>>
File: savbro.jpg (47KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
savbro.jpg
47KB, 600x800px
Remember when Everton literally printed shirts and had them signed by their Chief Executives to celebrate losing to Man City so Liverpool couldn't win the league?

Karma is a bitch you cunts
>>
really really hope we don't go for that shithouse stones or barkley, fuck those memes i'd rather we grabbed pogba
>>
>>65222929
they'll be having the last laugh come feb 28th when crusherpool get btfo live at wemberley
>>
>>65223224
>4-1
>>
>>65223199
Man Utd fan??
>>
>>65222929
what is that shirt even talking about? taking what?
>>
>>65223233
you buy the dvd yet?
>>
>>65222418
In the first leg City should have had a penalty for a foul on Navas

That they should have also had a pen in the league game is not of import
>>
>>65222929

what is a joke?

why are you so angry?
>>
>>65223298
>>65223298
>>65223298
>>65223298
bingo
>>
>>65223275
Not even a liverpool fan but
>Dutchcityfanposting
>>
>>65223261
City needed to win the last 3 games to win the league over Liverpool, Everton fans celebrated losing to City and got shirts printed, because they're more obsessed about Liverpool, even though winning that game might been they get a CL spot
>>
>>65223261

City needed to win the last 3 games to win the league over Liverpool, there were a few jokes and stuff on social media about Everton fans supporting City so Liverpool wouldn't win the league. Loads of Liverpool fans got really angry about this. One Everton fan decided to get a joke t-shirt made saying it is the taking part which counts (i.e. rather than winning) for one match only. Everton were then unfortunate to be beaten in a close game by a team who went on to be champions. This still upsets redshite to this day.

The redshite are upset at a perceived slight at them, despite the fact Liverpool fans were desperate for Blackburn to beat Liverpool to stop Manchester United winning the title.

From a former redshite midfielder, Jamie Redknapp "There's still a slim chance they could get into the top four, as well, so, for the integrity of the club and competition, they have to be at their best - and I don't expect anything other than a really strong Everton performance.

I remember being in a similar situation when I was at Liverpool. We were playing Kenny Dalglish's Blackburn at Anfield on the final day knowing if we beat them and Manchester United beat my dad's West Ham side that United, rather than Rovers, would be league winners.

Before the game Liverpool fans were coming up to us saying 'we don't want you to win, we don't want United to win the league'. There was even talk about Liverpool fans wearing Blackburn shirts to the game!"
>>
Still waiting for the knee snap webm
>>
>>65223428
>There was even talk about Liverpool fans wearing Blackburn shirts to the game!"

Yet nobody did, whilst your fans were loving it because you're a nothing club, that is defined utterly and totally by LFC now.

Enjoy another year without a trophy, I doubt you've even seen your team lift one.
>>
>>65222437
Im an Everton fan and I cant even disagree with this. 1 league win over Liverpool in the last 10 years says it all.
>>
just a little over the touchline
just a wee bit

>WE NEED FULL TOUCHLINE TECHNOLOGY
>>
>>65223537
I'd actually be up for that, if it was easy to do and didn't disrupt the game there's literally 0 reason not to support it, unless you're some "MUH TRADITION" fag
>>
>>65223468

exactly, it was just pre-match jokes. in the same way no everton fan genuinely cheered on city.

as an aside, you're a very angry young man aren't you? i hope you learn to relax a bit more, it's not good for your health being so angry all the time
>>
>>65223468
I sincerely can't tell if you're talking about liverpool or everton here

Neither wins trophies
>>
>>65223587
since the start of 2006 Liverpool have won the carling cup, the 3rd best domestic competiton in england, if that isnt the mark of a big club then what is?
>>
>>65223559

fuck tradition
im all for the tech
prem games + fa/league cups semis & finals
bring it in for championship and quarters/earlier rounds when its proven
theres so much cash floating around it needs to be faultless
>>
>>65223632
I'd put it below the Championship desu
>>
Livershit are going to get BTFO.
>>
>>65223669
Liverpool usually beat city though senpai
>>
>>65223587
>Neither wins trophies

Funny that, because in my lifetime i've watched us win the CL, win multiple FA cups, win multiple league cups, win the UEFA cup, go to Real Madrid, Barcelona, AC Milan, Inter Milan, Benfica, Porto, Juve, and become the #1 ranked team in Europe.

My blue mates have never even seen their team lift a cup
>>
>>65223705

premiership champions trophies in liverpool for the blues: 0
premiership champions medals in liverpool for the reds: 0

you are both equally worthless
>>
File: anichebe.jpg (208KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
anichebe.jpg
208KB, 720x960px
>>65223760
>The PL is the only trophy that matters
>The CL doesn't matter

I've had some of the best days/nights of my life watching Liverpool win trophies and out celebrating afterwards with my mates.

The best the blues my age have ever had is that time they beat Roy Hodgson's Liverpool
>>
File: drake.jpg (47KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
drake.jpg
47KB, 640x480px
>>65222274
>English refereeing
>>
File: touka.jpg (164KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
touka.jpg
164KB, 1440x810px
>no Liverpool vs Everton final
>>
File: 1452208260458.gif (1MB, 207x207px) Image search: [Google]
1452208260458.gif
1MB, 207x207px
>>65223810
>Don't have to deal with Everton fans chatting shit for weeks
>Get to tell them that i'm going to Wembley every day
>>
10 wins in the last 50 games
fucks sake
>>
>>65223779

>The Echo printing shite

Don't get why you're posting that desu senpai 'cos the echo always prints shite.

Tomorrow, there won't be anything about Martinez or Kenwright's failings, instead there will be a puff piece about Leon Osman going go-karting.
>>
>>65223831
Who for?
>>65223835
It'll be full of ridiculous liverpool transfer rumours such as gary cahill
>>
>>65223831

Walter Smith stats them.

Swansea match fucked me off, but decided to give Martinez the benefit of the doubt for today's match.

Can moan all we like about the ball going out for their goal, but taking Geri off for Kone fucked us up. Playing Stones at right back was stupid as well, needed Coleman there.

So that's it as far as I'm concerned, he needs to go, the club is regressing.
>>
>>65223857
he still can't see that without Deulofeu we carry basically no threat. Enough's enough really, he refuses to learn or adapt. Jags and Funes Mori actually looked a much better partnership at the back, mostly it was Stones getting rinsed down the right that fucked us.

Also is it just me or have an absurd number of the goals we've conceded this season been monster deflections like today and v Swansea?
>>
>>65223918

Yeah, been unfortunate with deflections and some refereeing decisions, but I think we've still got what we deserved. City hit the woodwork twice tonight for example.

Completely agree that refuses to learn and adapt, we are seeing the same mistakes happen week in week out.

Today, taking Deulofeu off and bringing Kone on, when we have an actual right winger, that Martinez spent £5million on, who didn't get a sniff. I understand the logic that Kone holds the ball up better than Lennon, however Lennon tracks back, and offers a more conventional issue for the City's defenders to deal with, which in turn would allowed Rom to be used as an outlet and hold the ball up centrally instead of drifting out wide or getting frustrated.

Biggest issue is the board won't sack him. I think realistically, regardless of where Everton finished this season Lukaku and Stones would be off to pastures new. However, if Everton had made a decent push at top 4, it is easier to attract quality replacements. Instead we will lose our 'best' two players and struggle to get in any quality to replace them, because, honestly, who the fuck wants to come to a team who will have finished bottom half of the table two years in a row who sell their best players?

Worst I've felt since the end of the Smith era this. It's just so frustrating, so close to being a decent team, but the manager can't or won't solve it.
>>
How many points clear at the top would Everton be if they had a decent manager like Pardew?

I would think about 4
>>
everlolians
>>
>>65224045
>He fell for the pardiola meme
>>
>>65224093
>Lonsdale posters

Even little girls mug them off
https://twitter.com/ChrisHurst__/status/682184173294059520/video/1
>>
>>65221306

FUCK YOU BITCH, FUCK YOU IDIOT
HOPE YOU DIE, DIE OF CANCER
>>
Tim Howard blocked me on Instagram. What a pussy
>>
File: lonsdalefc.png (716KB, 643x855px) Image search: [Google]
lonsdalefc.png
716KB, 643x855px
>>65224150
>>
>>65224150
Isn't it some kind of child abuse to learn your children to speak in that accent?
>>65224201
Did you try to hug him?
>>
Missed the game can someone give me a quick summary
>>
>>65224214
what am i looking at? shitty shoes?
>>
>>65224287

yeah

some everton fan had shitty lonsdales on, so the liverpool fans who are famous for their incredible fashion said "LOL ALL EVERTON FANS WEAR LONSDALES" but shock! horror! A liverpool fan wore lonsdales, so everton fans who are famous for their incredible fashion said "LOL ALL LIVERPOOL FANS WEAR LONSDALES"

Unreal banter mate. Truly spectacular what football has become about.
>>
>>65224317
Our rivalry knows no bounds
>>
>>65224317
Wow, that's great stuff. They sound like some lads I'd like to grab a pint with, down at the local pub.
>>
Moved me season ticket from Park End to gwladys street.

Past few games, fucking hell, are they just letting cranks in? I know all the loons go gwladys street end, but they are making the park end beak heads look like normal functioning members of society.

I'm going back to being comfy in the upper bullens next year, too long spent with the mongs.

>>65224348

can't believe the day of travelling down to wembley together in purple bins, singing "merseyside, merseyside" whilst waving purple bins and lifting inflatable purple bins are over

COS EVERTON ARE SHITE

fuck off martinez

I was dusting off me purple bin as well
>>65224372

Off the charts banter.
>>
>>65224214
Are you fuming though lad? Get back to hanging around L1 you sweaty goth
Thread posts: 111
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.