[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright guys what the fuck do we need to fix this team

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 155
Thread images: 14

File: 1407771897711.jpg (69KB, 327x367px) Image search: [Google]
1407771897711.jpg
69KB, 327x367px
Alright guys what the fuck do we need to fix this team
>>
Get an O-Line. Seriously, on some plays it was like they were waving the pass rush through. No wonder Brady had a rough day
>>
start deflating footballs again.
>>
Take easy three points. This game was won with good decisions
>>
Win against shitty Miami so you don't have to go the Denver
>>
>>65166060
This
>>
>>65166010

offensive line. and threaten to sodomize Gostkowski if he ever misses another PAT
>>
Get good at cheating again, we just aren't the same team without it
>>
>>65166060
ayyyyy
>>
>>65166062
You guys are so quick to play coach.

Consider the following. They hit the field goal then kick it off, giving Denver significantly better field position, waste more time, and are at risk of having more points dropped on them - possibly another fieldgoal to match.
>>
>fix oline

and go for the 3pts when it's hard enough just getting downfield ffs
>>
>>65166010
Fire Dave DeGuglielmo, spend the money on a decent Guard.

Fire the entire strength and conditioning team. Seriously, this team has been among the most injured every fucking year this entire decade. That isn't a coincidence. Something is fucking off with the conditioning on this team. Saw it again today with Gronk cramping up. Its like they did nothing to prepare for the altitude.
>>
File: GOAT.jpg (240KB, 573x398px) Image search: [Google]
GOAT.jpg
240KB, 573x398px
Literally just the oline pham
>>
>>65166010
pray you never have to play in Denver again
>>
File: rw.jpg (891KB, 1240x1754px) Image search: [Google]
rw.jpg
891KB, 1240x1754px
Get Gronk and Amendola healthy and you can beat anyone. Except maybe the Broncos, the Jets, Dolphins, etc.
>>
>>65166178
If Denver scores again it doesn't matter what the offense does.

Consider the following: you fail both fourth down attempts. Now you need a miracle last minute drive AND a 2pt against the best D in the leagur
>>
File: 1452465092113.png (153KB, 333x254px) Image search: [Google]
1452465092113.png
153KB, 333x254px
>>65166010
Stay Healthy, pay our defense in the off season.
White looked good somewhat but they were asking a lot of him, he is only going to get better. Also having Blount or Lewis would have made it so the broncos wold not have been able to get away with all those 3 man rushes.
>>
>>65166178
>giving Denver significantly better field position

Not really. They were around the 20 both times.
>>
I literally cannot wait until those two faggots Belichick and Brady retire, and the Pats enter a 10-20 year era of irrelevance, just like before

Fuck that franchise, and fuck their spoiled, faggoty 'fan base' most of all
>>
>>65166064
This
>>
>Get a healthy running game that doesn't rely on Stephen Jackson to ride you through the playoffs...
>Lewis and LGB free up pressure on Brady.
>Get a downfield threat like Moss back in the day
>Draft Moss's son in two years
>>
Just pick a good team senpai. I'm gonna be a panthers fan now.
>>
>>65166052
this. defense played lights out and skill positions on offense made some plays, but brady was running for his life on every single play. can't win ball games with offensive line play like that. felt like watching 18-1 happen again with how often brady was getting hit.
>>
quit using fat, unathletic niggers on your O line
>>
>>65166010

Cheat
>>
>>65166454
>the Pats enter a 10-20 year era of irrelevance, just like before
they were in the super bowl in 1985 and 1996 tho. not wins, but not irrelevant.
>>
>>65166010
>Alright guys what the fuck do we need to fix this team
You made it to the AFC Championship (again). Your team is always competitive, even when everyone is injured.

Meanwhile, my Falcons still suck ass.

Fuck you.
>>
>>65166763
Feel like we need a change in OL coaching. DeGuglielmo's product has been mediocre at best, and horrifying at worst.

I refuse to believe anyone can actually be as bad on their own as Cameron Flemming and Marcus Cannon were. Guys getting beat that fucking badly are being coached wrong.
>>
>>65166727
>voluntarily cucking yourself by cheering the panthers instead of the worthy adversary and future hall of famer who beat you in a close game
>>
>>65166010

Belicheck fucked it up
>hurr kicker missed an xp I put him in the dog house
no more FGs this game
>give away 6 points in FGs
>lose by 2

idiot
>>
>>65166010

Cheat harder
>>
>>65166975

dont forget Kline, all 3 are literally turnstyles
>>
>>65166975
i agree. to some extent, you have to give credit to denver's pressure and coverage, but on a number of plays brady barely had time to drop back before having a defender in his face. it also doesn't help that the lineup on the line has been extremely inconsistent throughout the year with all the injuries and such. if the rest of the team comes back next year as good as they were this year, and they improve that offensive line, i'd expect another afc championship at worst out of this team.

it's a damn shame to see all this talent (on offense AND defense) going down the drain, considering the panthers are probably going to literally murder payton by the looks of this nfc championship game.
>>
>>65167742

They gave up no sacks vs KC.
Denver was jumping the snaps almost every play.
they knew the snap counts better than the OL
>>
>>65167380
this. its the only thing new england has ever been good at
>>
>>65166010
Fuck you, faggot.

You and your spoiled fanbase have come to expect championships. That's what you should fix. You don't know suffering.

>waaaah, we lost in the AFC championship again!

Take your loss with a little humility, you dick.
>>
Brady really had issues and those errant passes flowed like wine. I wonder what the cause was. Go Broncos.
>>
>>65167890

Nobody cares about your shit team who can't get to championships
>>
Get an o-line that isn't made of cardboard, and get Brady a goddamn therapyst for his ego
>>
Sign me to play right guard, because there's no conceivable way I could do a worse job and you'll save money
>>
trade Brady to the Texans, trust me
>>
>>65166010
No salary cap.
>>
>>65167856
fair point. denver's defense was absolutely ridiculous today. that said, the line still needs to give the QB some sort of time to drop back and pass. both defenses played great today but denver most definitely gets the overall mvp here.

too bad carolina is almost certainly going to wreck their shit in 2 weeks.
>>
>>65166010

>Think of another cheating scheme.

I heard you can influence the Back Judges quite easily.
>>
>>65167948
Blow me, faggot

>implying my team hasn't won an Owl in my lifetime
>>
>>65166454
You appear to be mad. Would you like to tell us why champ?
>>
More O-line, another deep threat, and solid spread back.
>>
How about you don't miss a PAT so you don't have to go for 2
>>
Have Tim Bradley rely on someone other than Gronk

and get a better O-line
>>
>>65166454
It's not BB and Brady, it's Kraft. Pats may only become irrelevant after he's out
>>
1st round - OT
2nd round - G
3rd round - WR
4th-7th round - depth

sign undrafted RB from bumfuck, some WR (Sanu, Jeffery)

gas LaFell, Blount, Chandler, Mayo
>>
>>65168526
>1st round
>>
>>65166060
kek
>>
>>65168526
o right

fuck u roger, move everything down a round
>>
>>65166010
Don't get beat by the fucking lolphins, holy fuck what a joke
>>
Their deepest passes were thrown to a 3rd string running back. And they had no real running threat even with Blount healthy and dion Lewis (who was basically a 3rd down change of pace guy). They need to fix this, otherwise it's Brady having to force it to gronk and edelman all the time. Their o line was banged up all year with over 30 different sets playing this year. Their o line is one of the best if healthy. Their WR and RB positions are their true Achilles heel.
>>
>>65168773
>and dion Lewis (who was basically a 3rd down change of pace guy
i dunno man he was starting to look like an every down back before he got hurt. in any case the run game was at least worth defending before those 2 went down.

i do agree that the running threat was nonexistent, but that wasn't helped by the mediocre o-line play. when a back gets caught behind the line of scrimmage, there's usually not much he can do about it.
>>
FUCK YOU ROOS, ROOS, ROOS
>>
>>65166010

Your tears sustain me.
>>
>>65166052
O-line means nothing. You had a solid O-line against the Gnats Superb Owls, but all you have to do is cover receivers properly and send a 4 man rush of non-college tier players and Brady folds like a deck of cards.

Broncos got that and minus those last few drives and refball, shut Brady down. Chiefs basically proved a 7-8 man rush is worthless. I'm shocked more teams don't do this.
>>
get a black QB
>>
>>65166010
qb had a 22 qbr and a 50 raiting.

You could start there.
>>
>>65169323
He did start to look like he could be an every down back back he was still emerging. And who knows how'll he'll be coming back from injury. But I wish they had a rb who could consistently get them 100+ and a td.
>>
>>65169718
ridley was that way for a minute, but unfortunately fumble problems are a one way ticket to getting cut when you're on a belichick team (not that i disagree with that logic)

blount and lewis both healthy could be a ridiculously good 1-2 punch if they're both healthy.
>>
>>65169508
>minus those last few drives
being on your 4th and 5th safeties will do that
>>
>>65166010
Beat shit teams like Philly or Miami so that you don't have to play in Denver
>>
>>65166010
Stop being gronk babbies. Friendly reminder brady is due to retire soon as well, enjoy 20+ years of irrelevance.
>>
>>65166852
/end thread
>>
>>65166010
A Black QB
>>
>>65169914
>Beat shit teams like Philly or Miami so that you don't have to play in Denver

This. That's all they had to do to at least make the Super Bowl this year.
>>
>No O-Line, Brady was running for his life every play and would get like 2 seconds to let go of the ball on average

>Completely retarded offensive coordinator, hurr durr let's run on 3rd an 11, let's keep running even though it gets us no yardage at all, ever

>Bailichick and Fuckowski fucking up, give up 2 FG and an additional point, lose by 2

>Strenght and conditioning staff being morons all season, injuries everywhere, Gronk dehydrated and cramping up in the 3rd quarter

>No running game to take the pressure off of Brady and mix it up a little

>No deep threat

>Shitty WR

>Belicuck literally throwing games to avoid playing Pittsburgh or whatever, then getting cucked again at Mile High

J U S T
U
S
T
>>
>>65170167
you're gay son
>>
>>65166060
It's the only way.
>>
>>65170257

Piss off C U R R E N T Y E A R
>>
>>65170294
t. gay kid in love with tom brady
>>
Trade for Joe Thomas
>>
We honestly just need to get back to cheating more. We are unstoppable when we do.
>>
>>65170032

I'm actually excited for the post Brady era. It'll be good to watch Garoppolo mature into the role. Feel like I'm a kid again watching Bledsoe become elite.

I love Brady but holy shit sometimes I wish we had someone like Cam who can actually move if they need to
>>
Why can't we have a deep threat? Why do we only have 5'10" receivers? Why can't brady have the weapons that manning has had his entire career? Why can't we have a consistent defensive coordinator? Why can't we get Megatron or Alshon? Why does Brady have to do the most with less all the time?
>>
Nothing is ever good enough for Patriots fans, it's why everyone hates you.

>Get to one game within Super Bowl
>"We need to fix this team!"

You are an idiot. I know you've never actually experienced reality becuase your team has been good since you started following them after they won some Owls. They aren't broken. Sometimes teams lose. Fucking Belichick is the only thing I admire about the Patriots, he couldn't have brought success to a less deserving fanbase. You're all awful.
>>
>>65170560

>Patriots fans are faggots because they expect their team to be good!

Dumbest fucking argument ever. If you're a real fan you expect your team to win the Owl every fucking year and get mad when they fail.

Never accept complacency
>>
Why are Pats fans such spoiled little bitches?
>>
For.most of that faggots career I have raged watching him sit in the pocket all day bbqing ribs, so please stop pretending their O line is shit
Fucking gronk baby
>>
>>65170560

This.

>>65170670

There's a huge fucking difference between expecting a SB every year and literally calling your team "broken" because you got 3 points away from going to another super bowl

Fuck off you whiny faggot
>>
>>65173091
Everyone in Boston got a settlement check for being bombed, now they feel entitled to everything.
>>
>>65170670
Tell that to Lions/Bills/Eagles fans
>>
>>65170361
t. A FUCKING LEAF
>>
File: SS.jpg (49KB, 468x463px) Image search: [Google]
SS.jpg
49KB, 468x463px
There are a lot of things we could do to get over the hump Manning has presented in the postseason. First and foremost, we need to take more chances. Sure, cheating is risky and we get punished when we're caught, but it's clear we need to be a little more bold in our cheating if we want to get back to the owl.
Another thing we need to do is find a quarterback that won't choke in the postseason. 2 ints? Losing record against Peyton Manning? Us patriots fans no that the only thing that accurately determines who the better Qb is is postseason head-to-head wins, we've been saying it for years. Clearly, Manning is and always was the better and more clutch QB and we need to move on if we are going to get back to the mountaintop.
The last thing that comes to mind is possibly the most disappointing: Us the fans. We need to complain more about refball next time if we're going to beat the broncos. We valiantly fought against common sense and maturity in the regular season, and the game got to overtime. If we had only whined, just a little more, perhaps this game would've at least made it to OT before we got cucked.
All in all, I'm glad we lost. My wife's son is a huge broncos fan so it's nice to be around all the happiness. He friend came over to watch with us, my family and him all sounded very happy watching on the big TV while I streamed it from my iphone.
>>
>>65166060

You can be coach.
>>
oline
health(14 questionable and 2 out this game)

a visit to Rutgers
>>
>>65166454
Sounds like we have a Browns fan here my friends.
>>
File: 8087370.jpg (279KB, 650x433px) Image search: [Google]
8087370.jpg
279KB, 650x433px
>>65166973
Cock blocking the panthers undefeated season was pretty dank, my ornithological friend

>mfw
>>
File: 7687828.jpg (73KB, 650x471px) Image search: [Google]
7687828.jpg
73KB, 650x471px
>>65166131
>>65166852
>>65168348
>>65170388
>>65173650

FUCK OFF PEYTON I KNOW IT'S YOU
STOP COMING TO MY HOUSE AND EATING ALL MY PIZZA ROLLS
>>
>>65168514
>Pats may only become irrelevant after he's out

You're retarded if you think they can replace Bill and Brady
>>
Cheat harder
>>
Get the number 1 seed.
>>
>>65166010
P.EYTON MANNING GOAT
GREATEST OF ALL TIME
PEYTO.N MANNING GOAT
PEYTON MANNING GOAT
PEYTON MANNING GOAT
PEYTON MANNI.NG GOAT
GREATEST OF ALL TIME
PEYTON MANNI.NG GOAT
PEYTON MANNING. GOAT
PEYTON MANNING GOAT
GREATEST OF ALL TIME
PEYTON MANNI.NG GOAT
PEYTON MANNING GOAT
PEYTON M.ANNING GOAT
PE.YTON MANNING GOAT
GREATEST OF ALL TIME
PE.YTON MANNING GOAT
PEYTON MANNING G.OAT
PEYTON MANNING GO.AT
GREATEST OF ALL TIME
PEYTON MANNING GOA.T
PEYTON MANNING GOAT.
PEYTON MANNING GOAT
GREATEST OF ALL TIME
PEYTON .MANNING GOAT
PEYTON M.ANNING GOAT
PEYTON MAN.NING GOAT
PEYTON MANNI.NG GOAT
PEYTON MA.NNING GOAT
PEYTON M.ANNING GOAT
PE.YTON MANNING GOAT
PEYTON MANNING GOAT
PEYTO.N MANNING GOAT
GREATEST OF ALL TIME
PEYTON MANNI.NG GOAT
PEYTON MANNI.NG GOAT
PEYTON MANNING. GOAT .
PEYTON MANNING GOAT
PEYTON MANNING GOAT.
PEYTO.N MANNING GOAT
GREATEST OF ALL TIME
PEYTON MANNI.NG GOAT
PEYTON MANNI.NG GOAT
PEYTON MANNING. GOAT .
PEYTON MANNING GOAT
PEYTON MANNING GOAT.
PEYTON MANNIN
G GOAT
PEYTON MANNING GOAT.
PEYTO.N MANNING GOAT
PEYTON MANNI.NG GOAT
>>
Don't cheat and you should be fine.

lol jk go kill yourselves
>>
>>65166010
Not lose to Miami and the Jets and play the AFCCG at home. Nobody to blame but >ourselves.
>>
>>65175443
You forgot the Iggles
>>
>>65166052
this X 1000
O-Line will be better when Solder is back next year... but the drop-off to Marcus Cannon is devastating. We (yes we) need legit depth on the O-Line.

Also maybe some changes to the S&C staff. The amount of injuries this year was atrocious, like, there's bad luck and then there's this... Can't help but think our guys aren't properly prepared physically.
>>
>>65166229
SO MUCH THIS. THIS. THIS.

You read my mind Canada bro.
>>
>>65175320
Brady yes, Bill not a chance.
>>
>>65167938
enjoy your jail rape city experience in two weeks
>>
>>65168567
hate this faggot but made me kek
>>
>>65175475
You're right. >We had several opportunities to lock up the 1 seed and blew it. Even with the garbage o-line this game would've been a Patriots win in Gillette.
>>
>>65166010
Cheer up Pats, you didn't get ate da fuck up like the Cardinals.
>>
>>65170560
>Nothing is ever good enough for Patriots fans, it's why everyone hates you.

Pats 12 here. We strive for the best EVERY year. That's the difference between us and you. Final fours are not enough. You sound like a Seattle 12 to be honest, I would know, I was one. I made the switch after last years SB - something I did NOT do lightly - because the Pats want it all, all the time, and get it for the most part. Like MYSELF.
>>
>>65175777
>We

What position do you play again?
>>
>>65175837
I'm a 12th man
>>
>>65170670
That's called delusion.
>>
>>65175777
>leaping from one bandwagon to the next

The truest legacy here is your own
>>
Brady is done. It's over. Time for another 80 glorious years of boston irrelevance
>>
>>65166010
OLine.
That's the only weakness of the Patriots.
>>
File: 1446142787333.jpg (32KB, 400x460px) Image search: [Google]
1446142787333.jpg
32KB, 400x460px
>>65166010
air pump
>>
File: 5720159.png (134KB, 334x393px) Image search: [Google]
5720159.png
134KB, 334x393px
>>65175669
If I recall correctly, the lot of you chowder heads were saying Denver had no chance. "Gronk, Edelman and Amendola are all there!" When it came time to play, you stood there with your dicks in your hands. Now that that meme has died, you're insinuating that a statistically inferior offense ran by a shaky "dual threat" quarterback is going to somehow blow the doors off the number 1 defense in the league.
>>
Replace that scrub Brady with a real winner like Manziel
>>
Not get injured. If all pats were healthy this season they would have gone 19-0 easilly
>>
>>65166010
>Alright guys what the fuck do we need to fix this team

(cough) cheating (cough)
>>
>>65176556
rekktttttttttt

patriots fans getting bodied left and right
>>
Replace Brady. He's over the hill
>>
Patriots offseason needs: OT, OG, OG, WR, TE, RB
>>
>>65169508
>I'm shocked more teams don't do this.
most teams don't have a secondary that can cover effectively long enough for a 4 man rush to get through. though the o-line in that game folded the minute a defender came anywhere near them.
>>
>>65176556
>Being surprised that pats bandwagoners are retarded
>>
>>65166010
Not much, tbqhwyf. An offensive line heavy draft would solve the majority of our problems. Dion Lewis coming back from injury will help loads.
>>
Stay healthy.
>>
>>65166010
buy more band-aids
>>
>>65166010
Depth at O line. Seriously, half the injuries they suffered would have been avoided if they didn't have an O line made of wet kleenex.

Also, on two of those three final drives they had they could have put up chipshot FGs. Hell, they could have done it on all three and won the game, but that's probably going to be something Belichick sees in his film review, so whatever.

Also, don't bitch, they made the AFC Championship Game with a roster more banged up than it was in 2013. I'm honestly impressed they even made a run with 21 players on IR, including most of their O line starters, both their starting RBs, the only FB left in the NFL (and a really good one, at that) and some elite pass rushers and run defenders. It was a pretty good run, all things considered.
>>
>>65166010

O-line
Gostkowski not missing his 2nd ever PAT of his career

That's honestly about it. The run game will become acceptable once the o-line gets good, Brady can be the fastest gun in the NFL and it won't matter if he has (literally) less than two seconds to throw, and we wouldn't be having this conversation if Gost made that first PAT.
>>
>>65166060
Belichick will find a way I'm sure of it.

>Letting this go unpunished

Beware the retaliation of Bill and Kraft.
>>
>>65166279

Manning will retire after this year, the cap will catch up to their defense, and the Pats won't have to worry about it.
>>
Obtain o line

Also the defense didn't play all that great. They still allowed two TDs to that joke of an offense that the steelers were able to keep out of the endzone. Pretty pathetic. Sure they stepped up later. Still...
>>
Get a QB who doesnt panic under pressure.
I dont think hes that talented to begin with, but once a player even looks like hes got past the oline he freaks out cause hes so afraid of getting hit.
>>
File: 1363155549790.gif (80KB, 170x207px) Image search: [Google]
1363155549790.gif
80KB, 170x207px
>>65166279
yea cause it was the stadium and #1 ranked denver defense that won that game

>us 12s
>>
File: 1453651709618.png (27KB, 204x172px) Image search: [Google]
1453651709618.png
27KB, 204x172px
>Get to AFCCG and get questionable calls, but still ultimately lose
>OUR TEAM IS RUINED
SHUT THE FUCK UP
>>
>>65181277
not the*
>>
>>65181294
Who are you quoting? Literally no one said that
>>
>>65181306
The OP. You lose one game by a low score, against a good team, and you think your team is broken. You've had success for a decade, don't pretend you still aren't going to have success.
>>
>>65181328

Nobody feels sorry for you and your shit team so stop crying about other teams
>>
>>65181328
Patriots obviously have problems that need fixing if they want to be owl-bound next year (which is the end goal of every team in the league). Good isn't good enough.

Sucks that your team is garbage m8 but most of us don't like settling for mediocrity.
>>
>>65181360
>>65181439
>We didn't get to the super bowl! That mean's we aren't good!
I can't wait till you lose Brady and Belichick. But, by then you probably won't be Pats fans.
>>
>>65181471
Who are you quoting?
>>
>>65181471
>when your team is a completely different team you won't like them as much
wow you don't say
>>
Broken is a relative term. Hicham El Gerrouj was the world record holder in the mile and lost in the Olympics as well as the World Championships due to shit tactics. He literally said "I have to fix my broken running." He eventually did, and won Olympic gold. Maybe if you can't run a sub five minute mile you don't think a sub 3:45 miler talking his broken running makes any sense. But if you're the best but can't seem to win as much as you want to, self describing as broken seems fine to me.

Buffalo resident here, for what it's worth.
>>
>>65166010
>we didn't win the super bowl for the 20th time
>OH NO WHAT DO WE NEED TO DO
fuck off is what you need to do
>>
File: 1373408999215.jpg (11KB, 242x209px) Image search: [Google]
1373408999215.jpg
11KB, 242x209px
>>65181695
How many times are you going to make this post?
>>
>>65170518
Because Brady has receivers that focus on body contortion and ball control. Most of his yards come from YAC, and this is either due to genetic freaks like Gronk, or the shiftiness of Edelman and Amendola. We're not really a possession catch kind of team
>>
>le bad oline

Every team that doesn't win the Super Bowl blames their Oline. Truth is that the Patriots Oline grades out as an average Oline. The Broncos D can tear up any Oline. Brady/Belicheat were outcouched and outplayed.
>>
sign manning, cut brady obviously
>>
We just need a new O-line and a new kicker and we'll be good
>>
>>65181149
Last Pats OT ended badly, pretty sure it will of ended the same
>>
File: 1452990319640.jpg (24KB, 584x332px) Image search: [Google]
1452990319640.jpg
24KB, 584x332px
Oline
Stay healthy
Kidnap Jewdell
>>
Sorry senpai. There's really not a fix. Brady can't throw a ball over 20 yards with any sort of accuracy. The oline had no depth. The defense had too many holes for one off season to fix. Especially in the secondary.
>>
O-line that isn't made of toilet paper and a decent running back to complement Lewis.
>>
Time to move on from brady. Put in garrapalo next year and promote McDaniels to head coach
Thread posts: 155
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.