[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So which team trades for him? Which team can he help in the playoffs?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 11

File: son.png (65KB, 345x230px) Image search: [Google]
son.png
65KB, 345x230px
So which team trades for him?

Which team can he help in the playoffs?
>>
Crowder for Love straight up, who says no
>>
>>65130217
Crowder is pretty niggerish, LeBron would like that.

I think the Cs would rather give up something else though. Maybe like a Lee or a Olynyk.
>>
A team that needs a big man that doesn't defend. Can't think of one.
>>
what if...

he went back to the Wolves?
>>
>>65130254
Shouldve stayed there. He would have set the record for double doubles.
>>
>$113 million
>>
>>65130274
KAT
Love
Muhammad
Wiggins
Rubio

LaVine
Dieng
Tyus Jones
old man wisdom KG
their 2016 lottery pick

Is it, dare I say it, elite?
>>
>>65130237
But Cabs dont want more white players
>>
>>65130179

The rockets. This seems like a morey move.
>>
>Which team can he help in the playoffs?

none because hes a cancerous prima donna who can't play d to save his life
>>
>>65130254
he would actually be a good fit
their best lineup consists of a bunch of good defenders (Rubio, Wiggins once he gains more experience/gets coached up, KAT) but shit shooting outside of KAT

Those guys can all cover for Love on the defensive end and they can just run the offense through him

That'd be a legit playoff team, although they'd still get BTFO by the Warriors and Spurs (and probably Thunder)
>>
>>65130313
Josh Smith for Kelvin Love. Straight up.
>>
>>65130313
I agree but they just did that Josh Smith trade, I guess one of Smith/Jones/D-Mo would be going out in any trade for Love.
>>
>wanting the Mike love of basketball
>>
>>65130319

Like Lebron
>>
He's as useful for a contender as Isaiah Thomas of the Celtics
>>
>>65130287
The Ravens should trade Flacco for him straight up. Kevin has good long passes and Flacco is pretty tall, so it'd improve both teams
>>
>>65130401

But Flacco is unFlaccable
>>
>>65130179

A team with excellent team defense that can compensate for his Harden-tier D.
>>
File: soon.png (566KB, 599x604px) Image search: [Google]
soon.png
566KB, 599x604px
soon
>>
>>65130469
Please no.
>>
Maybe the Mavs?

Dirk can come off the bench, they become the new Great White Hope team.
>>
K N I C K S
>>
>>65130469
>i get to watch one of my least favorite players flounder on my least favorite team

please happen
>>
File: laughing black man.jpg (162KB, 650x431px) Image search: [Google]
laughing black man.jpg
162KB, 650x431px
>>65130663
>mfw Melo becomes the 3rd most important player on his team
>>
File: rasheed%252Bwallace.jpg (40KB, 195x262px) Image search: [Google]
rasheed%252Bwallace.jpg
40KB, 195x262px
He's coming home to Portland
Their salary is only 40mil, they need to add someone like him to even hit minimun team salary.
>>
>>65130342
>hey lebron stop fucking with the formula
>>
Obviously golden state. They go full time to small ball, give up harrison barnes andrew bogut and all the cap pieces required. Golden state dosen't lose a game following this till 2022.
>In 2022
>Skynet has conquered the nba
>Step curry is no longer human
>Skynet has won
>Prizognis is fighting in the wastelands
>Comes back and defeats sky net sacrificing his life.
>>
>>65130712
He would be accepted and allowed into team instagram photos at Portland, based Meyers Leonard and Plumdog would befriend him.
>>
>>65130785
No memeing here; is

C Green
PF Love
SF Barnes
SG Thompson
PG Curry

elite?
>>
>LeBron forced the Cavs to spend 113mil on this generations Shareef Abdur-Rahim.
>>
Houston trades Howard for Love straight up. Cleveland needs a center and already has a good power forward. Houston needs someone who can actually shoot and post up.
>>
>>65130812
Well if you can manage to pick up some draft picks somewhere you could rebuild golden state as a much less traditional team..... possibly better long term. Though I think it would take them off track this year to the win record, if not a title.
>>
File: 1448680656083.png (386KB, 667x670px) Image search: [Google]
1448680656083.png
386KB, 667x670px
>>65130785
>>65130812
>Warriors trade Bogut and Barnes to the Cavs for Love
>Kevin Durant takes a massive paycut and signs with the Warriors this summer
>yfw Warriors 2016-2017 starting lineup is Steph Curry, Klay Thompson, Kevin Durant, Draymond Green, and Kevin Love
>>
>>65130857
YOU JUST KNOW that Kevin Love and James Harden wouldn't get along.

Harden is too much of a dumb nigger and Love would get frustrated like he is now with LeBron in Cleveland.
>>
kevin love is mad handsome and gives off that big dick vibe

like dude probably has a juicy looking fat cock no homo
>>
File: kerr.jpg (43KB, 300x221px) Image search: [Google]
kerr.jpg
43KB, 300x221px
>>65130887
>team exclusively takes 3PT shots
>average 150 pts per game
>>
File: tumblr_mywipaRbcg1t1q7cmo1_500.gif (486KB, 500x378px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mywipaRbcg1t1q7cmo1_500.gif
486KB, 500x378px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBFsJk6PWu0
B A S E D
A
S
E
D
>>
File: kevin-love-no-beard.jpg (49KB, 630x440px) Image search: [Google]
kevin-love-no-beard.jpg
49KB, 630x440px
>>65130916
Strange how he loves his shitty beard and bad hair that ages him ten years
>>
File: mike_love2.jpg (9KB, 180x184px) Image search: [Google]
mike_love2.jpg
9KB, 180x184px
>>65131043
>beard
>shitty

the only thing he needs is to line up his headband right so there isn't a big blank spot in the corner
>>
>>65130887
>>65130948

kek'd

>the city of defence tho
>>
File: love.png (33KB, 920x337px) Image search: [Google]
love.png
33KB, 920x337px
>>65130333
>>65130338

this was my trade
>>
>>65131085
I'd enjoy watching that potential Cavs team completely implode.
>>
What if love says he won't play for anything but a winner? What are the realistic options then?
>>
>>65131156
He's under contract for a few more years. His bargaining position is shit.
>>
A lot of Cavaliers insiders say Lebron and Klutch Sports have devised a plan to replace most of the white or nonblack staff as well as players with black ones, keep in mind Lebron is an outspoken social justice warrior and one of the leaders of the black lives matter movement dating as far back to the Trayvon Martin controversy.

Can an entirely black team, from the coaching staff to the roster, beat a Spurs or Warriors team with experienced white coaches?
>>
>>65131085
I don't really see the value in this for the Cavs. Lawson would be coming off the bench behind Kyrie, but Cavs already have Mo Williams coming off the bench, who is basically a poor man's Lawson. Jones is a poor man's Thompson, who would be starting with Love gone, and Thornton is pretty irrelevant. Houston would have to give them something they need, like another shooter (DMO) or a center (Howard)

Howard is unhappy there right now isn't he?
>>
>>65131177
He has made a good amount of money allreadly. If he wanted to he could threatan retirement and immediately become a basketball anaylst on one of the major networks.
>>
>>65131200

He says he's happy to be there so I have to take his word for it for now.
>>
Cavs fan here.
So Love was supposed to be this amazing three point assassin. Whatever the politics behind the scenes are, the bottom line is that he's not come through in times of need. Same with several other big names, which brings back the same old story: nobody makes their shots, so pass the ball to LeBron and he muscles it up through the paint, gets fouled (no call) and makes the shot).

In theory, it was supposed to go like this: LeBron has the ball, Kyrie on one side, Love on the other, double team LeBron and he passes one way or another and it's a quick 2 or 3. or the surprise factor from JR, Dellavedova or Shump...

As it stands, the entire squad is like 4 for 56 and 3 for 77 at the free throw line...and yet they're so damn talented!!! What the fuck is going on here???!!! Blatt gone, same problem...they should all just collectively adopt Curry's shooting practice or something.

Back to the point of OP's post--who takes on Love, given that he misses 2's and 3's like crazy, combined with his contract? Who picks that up for that level of non-production?
>>
>>65132985
Coaching change is supposedly going to fix the team's chemistry issues and make love hit his 3's and start defending.

Last game was a bad sign though, if all players were on board with the chemistry issues then they wouldn't have bricked all those open shots.
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.