[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is LeBron James racist?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 6

File: i.png (129KB, 350x254px) Image search: [Google]
i.png
129KB, 350x254px
Is LeBron James racist?
>>
Blacks can't be racist
>>
>>65122432
Black people actually believe this.
>>
>>65122758
tee al bear toe bar bose uh
>>
He's not racist, he just couldn't tolerate that cracker white boy coach oppressing him any longer.
>>
>>65122758
They're right though, blacks might be insult you but they never discriminate
>>
>>65122981
>>65122432
>>65122758
no you dumb niggers.

SJWs say black people can't be racist which is doublespeak and retarded. They do agree that black people can discriminate and be biased.

Obviously black people can't systematically oppress white people (not enough blacks in positions of power) but this 'reverse racism doesn't exist' is a fucking meme. It's racism. We need a new term for systematic racism so that racism can just be fucking racism
>>
>>65123087
When have you experienced first hand racism from blacks? They might see you as privileged but they never let personal opinions influence the way they treat you, that's why white people can flourish in hip hop culture cause it's accepting and tolerant
>>
Time for the jew puppetmasters to turn on their puppets
>>
>>65123245
I once told a guy he was only faster than me because he was black and he started to throw rocks at me.
I felt opressed tbqhwy
>>
>>65123245
I worked at a KFC in high school and assumed a black family wanted fried chicken instead of grilled (worked there for 10 months, not once did a black person want grilled), so I didn't ask. Turned out they want grilled, and they complained to the manager that "the white boy didn't ask me how I wanted my chicken" and they fired me.
>>
>>65122410
No but he's a big-time anti-Semite
>>
>>65130603
Good
>>
>>65122410
>racist

no, anti-sementic
>>
>>65122410
No, just an entitled asshole.
>>
A lot of Cavaliers insiders say Lebron and Klutch Sports have devised a plan to replace most of the white or nonblack staff as well as players with black ones, keep in mind Lebron is an outspoken social justice warrior and one of the leaders of the black lives matter movement dating as far back to the Trayvon Martin controversy.

Can an entirely black team, from the coaching staff to the roster, beat a Spurs or Warriors team with experienced white coaches?
>>
>>65130622
No because blacks are dumb
>>
>>65122410
nah - james just wanted his own personal cocksucker to coach him

>lue has a permanently slack jaw and is the proper height
>>
File: 3424335.jpg (8KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
3424335.jpg
8KB, 300x168px
>>65122410
No, he's just a pussy-ass bitch.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GvmRIrqBWE
>>
No, he's trying to be le billion mogul influential man. He's doesn't just want to be a basketball player.
>>
>>65131400
>watch yo mouth woman

sexist 2bh
>>
>>65131400
That nigger should have been lynched for talking to a white woman like that desu
>>
>>65131400

Lady shouldn't have apologized.

What was he gonna do? rape her?
>>
>>65131487
She didn't apologize, she pretended not to hear the ape
>>
>>65131400
>getting called a pussy ass bitch
>by a woman
lebron's bitchassness reaches new levels every day
>>
Black people make bad coaches. Lebron made a big big mistake.
>>
File: image.jpg (98KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98KB, 1280x720px
Oy vey!
>>
>>65123245
I remeber in jr high I was walking down the hall to the bathroom during class and these three negros were in the hall probly cutting class and one ran up behind me and slapped me on the back of the head. Litteraly didn't do or say anything to them. Doubt it woulda happened if I was black or Mexican
>>
>>65123245
i was attacked by blacks when i was 13 and i rode my bike through their neighborhood
>>
>>65131838
I'm glad I lived in a white town. The black people I knew growing up were all nice.
>>
>>65131871
My city's not too bad but my school was the one in town who got all the government housing kids I was fortunate enough to ride the bus with them too fuck it was awful
>>
>>65123438
>the city of you
>>
>>65122410
he's the reason kevin love's on the team you fucking retard
>>
>>65131838
>Doubt it woulda happened if I was black or Mexican

I've actually found that some black people hate latinos, usually for the same reasons that working-class whites do.
>>
Remember that time Lebron shit his pants during a NBA Cup finals match and had to get carried off the field?
>>
>>65123245
my brother was beat up every day when we lived in a black neighbourhood when we were poor back when i was a little kid, his "best friend" threw a boulder at his head and told his dad it's because he called him a nigger, i doubt my brother even knew what that meant.
>>
File: a5qlL2r.webm (685KB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
a5qlL2r.webm
685KB, 720x404px
>>65122410
You guys think he has a special disliking for light skin people?
>>
>>65123245

Not blacks but >tfw White in Birmingham
>>
>>65132535
Black and latinos hate each other. I went to high school in LA county and sheriff deputies were assigned to our school because so many fights broke out between them.
>>
>>65123245
>>65122758

As seen in this video, that is 100% true:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alMhGrf81qc
>>
>>65134673
Nah he loves Tyronn Lue because he's a member of the ministry of Louis Farrakhan, but he hates any black person that's not BLM
>>
>>65122865
a cracker white boy coach with pretty good results, what's official reason he been sacked? we barely get the news there :(
>>
>>65134706
Arnt you an expert on black bock tho?
>>
>>65139018
Blatt said both he and Love were on the chopping block, messing up the Kings locker room chemistry with their toxic whiteness.
>>
File: lel_pequenho2.jpg (30KB, 390x259px) Image search: [Google]
lel_pequenho2.jpg
30KB, 390x259px
>>
>americans
>obsessed with race

y'all immigrants
>>
I'm a black man and I've still always said equality is better than equal outcomes. Firing a coach that took you to the NBA finals in place of one with no experience is a clear example of nepotism first and racism second. I've been a Cleveland fan my entire life but I can not respect Lebron James black supremacist views the same way I do not respect Donald Sterling, I want us to win but not with some entitled thug as coach.
>>
>>65132519
>having the mike love of basketball on your team is a good thing
>traded away wiggins to do it
So he's not racist, he's just a retard
>>
>>65131838
It would have. I've had it happen to me multiple times and I wasn't even generally disliked.
>>
Better than being an Uncle Tom like fucking Steph Curry
>>
>>65139427
>black people
>>
>>65139213
wiggins sucks

all he can do is score and he's not even good at it

the cavs already stacked with scorers

he would bring absolutely nothing to this team

kevin love creates space which helps lebraun and irving exploit isolations easier as well he can post up and is one of the best rebounders in the league. he also has an out of this world passing talent that wears the other team down by forcing them to hustle back every single possession.
>>
File: gangsigns.jpg (162KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
gangsigns.jpg
162KB, 1920x1080px
>>65130622
>Can an entirely black team, from the coaching staff to the roster, beat a Spurs or Warriors team with experienced white coaches?
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.