[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

OFFICIAL MILWAUKEE BUCKS VS HOUSTON ROCKETS GAMETHREAD

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 7

File: smoove.png (285KB, 458x550px) Image search: [Google]
smoove.png
285KB, 458x550px
Josh Smith is back edition
>>
I dont think it will take too long to incorporate Smith.
>>
good steal capela
>>
rockets have a good lead
>>
File: ded dirk.jpg (99KB, 700x520px) Image search: [Google]
ded dirk.jpg
99KB, 700x520px
>smoove back
dis gon' be good
>>
>>65101445

fingers crossed
>>
why isn't Kidd coaching anyway?
>>
Well thy team is looking better today. I'm not sure if its because they are playing the bucks though
>>
Is he playing tonight?
>>
>>65101541

I read that smith was warming up. Im not sure if he's going to play today or not
>>
>>65101541

there he is
>>
hah, he doesn't even have his own shoes to wear today
>>
>all these Harden back cuts
damn. if he can play off the ball like this all the time the offense is going to get crazy dynamic
>>
>>65101647

bickerstaff needs to stay on him about that
>>
decent 1st quarter
>>
they need to stop rushing the shot
>>
Smith is really helping on the defensive end
>>
>>65101838
Yep. My concern is that he'll go back to jacking up bad shots, which is why I wasn't that unhappy about him leaving.
>>
File: Jesus Smoove.jpg (120KB, 948x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Jesus Smoove.jpg
120KB, 948x1024px
>>65101838
It's honestly insane to me just how much better of a rebounder he is than all the other bigs not named dwight.
>>
>>65101895

He might but the defensive has been so terrible this season that I'm willing to take the gamble
>>
>>65101924
Yup, that's exactly how I feel. If the Rockets were playing better then I would be more against it.
>>
>>65101924
Also, the offense has been pretty shitty too, so a Josh Smith spammed 3 probably isn't much worse than half the team's bad shots.
>>
>>65101917

I know. I'm wondering whos in charge of teaching the players how to rebound because I have seen no improvement on that end for a lot of guys.
>>
Wait when the fuck did they get J Smooth back?
>>
>>65101962

Today
>>
>>65101962
Earlier today family. Trade with Clippers for basically nothing.
>>
>>65101978
well shit thats good new for me. He's back where he belongs
>>
>>65101984

He doesn't even have any shows with him. Had to borrow some from Ariza for the game
>>
>>65102000
kek. He's clearly sick as shit of sitting on the bench.
>>
T3RRY
>>
slam it in Smith
>>
bad pass
>>
>Clippers trade Smith to Rockets
>Clippers start winning
>Rockets start winning

THE JOSH SMITH EFFECT
>>
>>65102187

I think an announcer said that the clippers won nine games straight when he barely played for some reason.
>>
>>65102220
It's because the Clippers GM and coach aren't on the same page.
>>
no 3rd quarter collapse please
>>
someone score
>>
Bring Smith in. I don't give a shit that he's 0-7, the Rockets look better when he's in.
>>
>>65102454

I dont think they want to risk tiring him out with the lack of play time he had
>>
I hate this cold
>>
and a one point game
>>
nice pass, harden
>>
THREEZA
>>
do some of that rebounding on the defensive end as well
>>
SMITH COMES IN, ROCKETS START WINNING
YOU CAN'T EXPLAIN THAT
>>
based smoove
>>
Holy shit, Smoove.
>>
THE FUCKING SMITH PASS. PLAY THIS NIGGA AT THE 1
>>
File: 1398304475692.jpg (59KB, 534x712px) Image search: [Google]
1398304475692.jpg
59KB, 534x712px
Rocket with a 3rd quarter lead!
>>
Smith finally scores
>>
File: go time.jpg (69KB, 620x412px) Image search: [Google]
go time.jpg
69KB, 620x412px
>smoove with 5 ast 3 bs 2 st and 1 to
the shots will start falling but the offense and defense looks so much better with him in

TYBS
>>
The Rockets look like a completely different team when Smith is on the floor, even if he's struggling to hit a shot
>>
>>65102886

He hustles on defense which gets the other guys going on that end. Thats how I see it
>>
I thought that was a charge
>>
File: NWO.png (1MB, 1080x952px) Image search: [Google]
NWO.png
1MB, 1080x952px
guys I think we're gonna be good now. this team is fixin to punch the league in the mouth
>>
>>65102973

I think Morey is still looking to make a another move but things are looking better now
>>
File: 1429982199037.gif (1MB, 350x195px) Image search: [Google]
1429982199037.gif
1MB, 350x195px
all these second chance shots
>>
HARD3N
>>
im so happy that josh smith is back idc if it was his idea to leave hes good and even better in the playoffs
>>
>>65103156

He was really missed
>>
should have shot it sooner, ariza
>>
>bucks
>>
Keep playing like this rockets
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.