[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the Patriots had Emmanual Sanders and Demaryius Thomas?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (456KB, 2368x1781px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
456KB, 2368x1781px
What is the Patriots had Emmanual Sanders and Demaryius Thomas?
>>
>>65052881
"What if"
>>
>>65052881
They'd both be dead
>>
They would win at least 15 games every year and make the super every year. Seriously just have DT go deep and sanders go short/intermediate
>>
>>65053884
I think you have that mixed up I think Emmanual Sanders would be the deep guy with his speed and DT would be the guy you throw short passes to and he turns them into 20 yard gains.
>>
Why would the Patriots want DT? Their receivers drop enough passes from Brady already.
>>
>>65054022
When is bellbell going to upgrade the Pats receiving core anyways? It's pretty much a joke. It's a sad day when your tight end is your star WR.
>>
Brady won't throw to black receivers. Best you can hope for is a spic like Hernandez.

Moss was the only exception because he was a meme and they were going for offensive records, but normally Brady is racist as fuck and will only throw at white players.
>>
File: drinking-34857385-a.png (57KB, 182x310px) Image search: [Google]
drinking-34857385-a.png
57KB, 182x310px
theyd have been cut in training camp for being soft as shit
>>
>>65054173

Edelman is legit good. Not elite but very good. Amendola is a serviceable slot/3rd wideout. Lafell fucking sucks. If Brady had a top 5 wideout they would be virtually unstoppable.
>>
>>65054204
Moss was an exception because he was a fucking hick from West Virginia. He was like Bo Jackson, a country boy who loves go hunt and fish.

Moss definitely has whiter hobbies than Brady does.
>>
>>65054173
>When is bellbell going to upgrade the Pats receiving core anyways?
Bill can't draft WRs for shit and doesn't like overpaying star FAs, so Brady will keep throwing to white manlets and Gronk for the rest of his carer
>>
File: 1337982822762.gif (3MB, 167x190px) Image search: [Google]
1337982822762.gif
3MB, 167x190px
>Brady + OBJ will never happen
>>
>>65052881
instead of Gronk and edelman? they'd be worse.
>>
>>65054461
Gronk is a tight end you fuck and Edman is slightly above average at best Emmanuel Sanders alone is worth 3 of him.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bfxkINN0pnY
>>
>>65054509
emmanuel sanders isn't that much different from edelman, and regardless of the fact that gronk plays a different position from DT, they are both the primary receiving threats on their respective teams. In a salary capped league, that is meaningful, you generally can't have both.

If the overall point is that Brady has really poor talent to throw to, that's silly.
>>
>>65054424
>Lafell fucking sucks
He had a pretty good season last year. I think he was making strides to become a really good deep ball threat--the one thing the Pats lacked. Then his injury this season was a major setback and he hasn't really looked the same all year.

I think LaFell gets his groove back next season, but his confidence has probably taken a hit this season.
>>
File: wayne_harrison.jpg (113KB, 1000x600px) Image search: [Google]
wayne_harrison.jpg
113KB, 1000x600px
What if Brady had Wayne and Harrison for a decade?
>>
>>65054173
It's not for lack of effor that the Patriots WRs aren't very good. In the 2013 draft they spent a 2nd round pick on Aaron Dropson who looked to be a legit wide out coming out of college only for him to be a major bust. This preseason they signed Reggie Wayne to a 1 year deal only for him to puss out and quit like the true colt he is. This past offseason Belichick also signed tyson chandler to be the TE2, and he isn't even getting snaps anymore because he isn't reliable. Belichick can make a damn good team but finding good WR1s has never been his strong suit, mainly because he prefers to draft defensively in the early rounds.
>>
>>65054679
He had a pretty good second TE until Hernandez killed that guy.
>>
>>65053997
DT is the black version of Welker in terms of drops no thanks
>>
>>65054725
It's a disgrace to Welker to compare him to DT. DT is fucking SOFT. Every time he gets thumped he quits playing and just starts going through the motions for the rest of the game. He has no heart like Welker did. Even though Welker dropped some heart breakers in the playoffs he was a fucking soldier, and he'd take those concussions right on the chin if it meant moving the chains.
>>
>>65054601
Don't give me that Sanders is far superior to Edelman and the cap is also bull. Look at Denver for example. All the talent around Chicken parm, Pro bowlers by the dozens and you're telling me the only legit weapon they can afford to give Brady is Gronk?
>>
>Demaryius
kek is that a real name?
>>
>>65054822
>t. Dos Santos Aviero

kek is that a real name?
>>
>>65054798
you're right. It's common to have the best tight end ever and a top 5 wr. this so-called "salarycap" is made up and you frequently see teams stacked at every position. Take denver's elite offensive line, for example.

Also, thank you for the objective breakdown of sanders' vast superiority to the guy ranked (by NFL players) slightly ahead of him. I'll just take your own opinion over theirs.

stop posting any time, retard.
>>
>>65052881
DT is lazy af
and Sanders wouldn't work with noodle arm Brady
>>
>>65055211
Oh yea because the Pats offensive line makes up for all of that right? And anybody with eyeballs and a brain can tell you Sanders is miles ahead of Edelman. All the points your bringing up are retarded.
>>
>>65055347
i never said shit about the pats terrible o-line, but that's irrelevant. the point, which you accidentally also made, is that the salary cap is absolutely a limiting factor when trying to stack talent at multiple positions

beyond that, I actually provided a citation to something, even if player rankings have obvious flaws. You're just sort of making unsupported claims. Thanks for your input. fuck off please, you're embarrassing yourself.
>>
>>65054618
LaFell had worse hands than Ted Ginn in Carolina
>>
>>65055424
My whole point is the Broncos and many other teams are far mor "stacked" then the pats and the could easily afford to hograde certain positions and it's a shitty organization for not surrounding Brady with better players. The pats have many many more shortcomings than the Broncos. The Pats are literally throwing money down the toilet paying for shit talent.
>>
>>65055424
Once Brady and Bellbell are gone the pats are over. The same cannot be said about the Broncos.
>>
>>65055580
I guarantee the jets take over when this happens.
>>
>>65055559
well the point of this thread was that the pats have inferior receiving talent, which is 100% false if you consider gronk a receiver (which you absolutely should) inb4 "he's not a wr retard!" never said or implied he was.

if you are OP, you just moved goalposts hard. If you aren't then stop trying to hijack the "point"
>>
>>65055580
I'm really interested to see what belichick can do with a mobile QB that can still throw accurately like garoppolo. I can't wait for all of the assmad when Brady retires/is traded and everyone thinks the dynasty will finally end only for garoppolo to emerge as the steve young to brady's joe montana.
>>
>>65055883
I think the point of the thread was actually what would happen if the pats had DT and Sanders on the squad.
>>
>>65052881
18-1
>>
>>65055964
you're right it was devoid of implication.

Quick answer: it'd be by far the most talented receiving group of all time, though sanders and edelman don't really belong on the same team
>>
>>65055883
Didn't Denver pretty much shut Gronk down after the first quarter and end up injuring him towards the end of the game?
>>
>>65052881
what if they had a better slot receiver and better tight end?

oh wait
>>
Edelman and Amendola are decent enough for Brady
ladrop is shite tho
>>
>>65055347
Sanders is ahead of Edleman, but not by miles. Both are top 10, or top 7, WRs.
>>
>>65054792
Agreed.
>>
If Demaryius had any kind of fight in him, he'd be inarguably a top 5 receiver in the nfl today, but the dumb nigger is soft as shit. I mean, it's cool to be quiet and reserved and soft spoken and to love your momma, but don't let that shit affect you on the field. Get mad, god dammit.
>>
>>65054673
and edgerrin james in the backfield
>>
Gronk is the most dominant player in the league at his position and is going to go down as the greatest tight end of all time. He is literally unstoppable when he is healthy.
>>
>>65054204
Only a partial list, didn't feel like copying 40+ names

Player and TDs caught from Brady
Deion Branch (24)
Daniel Graham (17)
Ben Watson (17)
David Patten (16)
Troy Brown (15)
David Givens (12)
Kevin Faulk (10)
Shane Vereen (7)
Brandon LaFell (7)
Tim Wright (6)
Jabar Gaffney (6)
Aaron Dobson (4)
Reche Caldwell (4)
Brandon Lloyd (4)
Bethel Johnson (4)
Donte’ Stallworth (4)
>>
>>65057262
fucking this

>oh hey db you wan dis ball too? y-you can have it mah nigga
>>
>>65055918
>implying belly and brady aren't going off into the sunset with each other's dicks in their butts
>>
Despite all his drops, nobody can quite burst out of a screen like Demariyus can. That is when it's unexpected. New England would be 15-1 while but go one and done in the playoffs because nobody can hold onto the fucking ball.

I'm still holding out for Calvin to go to New England. I'm a Denver fan too, but giving Calvin a chance to get a ring, I'd pull for New England.
>>
>>65057429
gronk is a guy who would have been better when the rules were harder as well. he'd be wide open literally every play if he was allowed to push off. he's basically open every play anyway
>>
sanders is just a better version of edleman

demariyus would definitely help brady a lot
>>
Id rather have Edelman and Gronk
>>
>>65052881
Salary cap
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.