[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How big of an upset would it be if the Cardinals won next week?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 7

No one is giving us a shot. :(
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (37KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
37KB, 1280x720px
>Us
>We
>Our
>My
>>
Who isn't give >you a shot?
Palmer can't play like he did but I don't know wtf is up with Carolina that they spill spaghetti hard in the second half, it happens too often
Seriously, both defense and offense just start shitting it up bad
>>
>>65021857
Remember last year? That will happen again
>>
>>65021857
thats not even true

plenty of people are. i am. (im a cowboys fan btw)
>>
>>65021947
>who isn't give you

Go back to worldstar with your ebonics, tripcunt
>>
File: 1445562192160.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1445562192160.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
Us 12 here. You guys have a shot. Panthers defense is good but you guys have the tools to expose them. Palmer can't play like he did against the Packers or you're done. I'd wish you good luck but I still hate your guts lol.
>>
>>65021857
Look to last year's playoffs
>>
Don't be silly, the winner of the nfc champsionship wins the super bowl, and I give the cards a 40% chance of pulling it out.
>>
>>65022112
Isn't that what they said last year?
>>
>>65021924
You're on a sports forum online dedicated to fandom and you don't understand the concept of a fan feeling connected to his team?
>>
I think the Panthers are the better team to take on the Patriots. It's nothing personal but I really don't want you to sneak in a win next week.
>>
>>65021972
Oh when we were on our 3rd string QB? I remember
>>
The Panthers offense had some holes and if the Cards D exploits them, they might have a shot.

I really want the Cards to win. Fritz and Palmer deserve it
>>
>>65022318
Still possible for the Broncos to pull a win
>>
>>65022387
They can't coast on their defense against the pats in the playoffs.
>>
>>65022358
>Fitz and Palmer deserve it
No, Warner and Fitz deserved it and were blatantly robbed
>>
>>65022458
>Fitz doesn't deserve it
>it's Fitz that deserves it
Fucking idiot
>>
>>65021924
kill yourself
>>
>>65021857

I really want the Cards to win it all this year

t. Bears fan.
>>
>>65022647
Palmer isn't Warner, imbecile
>>
>>65022761
You are one of the few trips I remember. You also obviously left and came back. What's keeping you on fucking general town no fun allowed /sp/?
>>
>>65022794
I was gone for like a year and a half and I honestly can't explain why I came back, but I stay because it's back to being a disgusting habit I can't kick, sort of like chat rooms back in the day
>>
I haven't seen many Cards fans on this board, and I am not one. I think they will win it all this year. Carson Palmer is the MVP of this league even though he won't win the award.

Every other team is clearly beatable.
>>
>>65023385
>>65023428
You people know accusing me of doing that does nothing since I've never posted anything illegal
You idiots need to fuck off back to whatever site you came from
>>
>>65023464
>(dead)

what?
>>
>>65023351
He better play much better than he did against the packers
>>
>>65021924
You've no proof that op isn't a player or somehow connected to the franchise in possible way.
>>
>us
>>
>>65021924
Well you could argue that the fan base of any team is a good source of its profits. Especially in the NFL which is why the team exists in the first place. I don't mind when people say any of those words you mentioned because the fans are what makes the game possible if you know what I mean? That's like saying tax payers can't call a country their own.
>>
File: image.png (247KB, 563x548px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
247KB, 563x548px
>>65023610
Carnival Phantasm? The intro is amazing you should check it out.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uvbaM-URygs

You know you wanna!
>>
Dat Bird fan here. Carolina and Arizona both look bad after this weekend. Dat Bird needed a lot of lucky plays to beat a shitty Packers team, and Carolina shit the bed in the second half, almost losing a 31 point lead to the Seahawks.

As of right now it doesn't really matter who makes it out of the NFC because I think the Patriots are going to bootyblast them whether its Dat Bird or the SuperCams
>>
>>65023642
Achilles you need to go hide underneath your shithole outhouse of a dwelling because you bout to get raped
>>
>>65021857
I didn't give them a shot because I was convinced that the cinci curse would travel with palmer. now that it's proven that it's geography based I know they can kill the cupcake schedule nigger qb lead panthers.
>>
If Palmer plays like he did in the regular season, it'll be a close, exciting game

If he plays like he did Saturday night, it'll be a blowout
>>
>>65023895
>geography based

You mean Marvin Lewis based.
>>
Cards and Panthers will tie the game, cards win overtime. Cap it.
>>
File: Turtlel.jpg (35KB, 703x703px) Image search: [Google]
Turtlel.jpg
35KB, 703x703px
>>65022358

And so does Steve Smith but it ain't happening. Fuck off with this "reasoning"
>>
Are you high? A lot of people like the Cardinals still. It is a coin flip between them.
>>
File: 1348125972118.jpg (31KB, 534x629px) Image search: [Google]
1348125972118.jpg
31KB, 534x629px
>>65021857
Shut the fuck up, if you are a true DAT BIRD fan, you smile, a sad knowing smile and cheer on the legends as they go off. Legends die, brutally and quickly.
>>
I think Palmer has gotten over his post season demons, and will avoid trying to force as many plays as he did against Green Bay.

Neither team has seen each other in over a year so it'll be an interesting contest.

Go boids.
>>
>>65024481
No it isn't. The Panthers are favored by at least a field goal
>>
Arizona has to be the favorite. The only edge the Panthers have is Cam and their LB core. The Cardinals have a better all around team.
>>
>>65029513
Vegas has Carolina favored by 3.

Not to mention that Carolina beat the Seahawks 31-24, while the same Seahawk team beat the Cardinals 36-6 in their house

Carolina should be favored by at least 10
>>
>>65029513
Didn't the Panthers beat the Cards in the playoffs last year?
>>
>>65029603

>Ryan Lindley
>>
>>65022027
>Us 12 here
kill yourself
>>
>>65029603
against a 4th string QB
>>
I believe in the Cards. Reminder that the Panthers scored 0 points in the second half. Reminder that the Panthers were the 2nd biggest schedule babbys in the regular season. Just grind defense and wait until Newton tires himself out, then go for the jugular.
>>
Vacationed in mexico this week. Go to a local bar. It's an Ohio state and 12 bar. Talk about a tourist trap.
>>
>upset

well I mean you looked bad against the Packers but I've been picking the Cards as the best team in football since Palmer put up 35 against Seattle

That said I'm somewhat expecting Pats > Cards this year
>>
>>65023646
Alternatively, the Panthers withstood a Hell of a comeback effort by the Shawks.
>>
>>65023937

Marvin Lewis hasn't been the HC for over 20 years, m8
>>
>>65030143
>Worst 16-1 tem of all time.

Never get's old...
>>
>>65021924
underrated
>>
Seahawks fan here, my cock belongs to the cardinals this postseason
>>
Both teams are shit, a horrible pucker team exposed the cards and the Panthers can't seem to understand that there's four quarters in a football game.

Seahawks deserve to be in the owl, THEY deserve it for being a team that has real talent. Enjoy your fake champiomship.
>>
>>65030347
>waahhhh its not the Xecocks fault that they let Cam score 31 points unanswered in the first half

literally all the Hawks had to do was not give up 4 touchdowns immediately and they would have won
>>
Carolina beat Seahawks 31-24
Seahawks beat Cardinals 36-6

Panthers beat Cardinals 43-6

Not to mention last year's playoff raping that the media keeps glossing over
>>
>>65030579
this is in the top 5 dumbest posts I have ever seen on /sp/
>>
>>65029575
Which means Vegas considers the game a coin flip, home team always gets three points. Thus the current line.
>>
>>65021857
RISE UP RED SEA!
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.