[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/horse/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 100
Thread images: 21

File: horse).jpg (20KB, 443x332px) Image search: [Google]
horse).jpg
20KB, 443x332px
WE DID IT BROS. THE AFCCG. GET THE FUCK IN HERE. LET'S CELEBRATE.
>>
Fuuuuuuuck yeeeeees
>>
You ain't makin it past brady pony
>>
>>65012461
>>65012563
Build wall
>>
K I L L S H O T
I
L
L
S
H
O
T
>>
File: 32444654324.jpg (86KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
32444654324.jpg
86KB, 500x500px
Why is Achilles such a faggot?
>>
Brady will fuck you up.
>>
File: 4280658636_a707c75ebc.jpg (111KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
4280658636_a707c75ebc.jpg
111KB, 500x334px
>tfw the parrrrms win da superb owl
>>
File: image.png (529KB, 537x848px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
529KB, 537x848px
>>
>>65012608
This 2bh fampai. They need to step up their shit, they played awful today
>>
File: image.jpg (40KB, 534x401px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40KB, 534x401px
WHERE MY UK /horse/men @?!
>>
>>65012461

Well that pretty much settles it.

Trump will be our next President. He'll be taking over the spot GWB left vacant back in 2008.
>>
File: image.jpg (40KB, 610x374px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40KB, 610x374px
>general is called /horse/

Don't mind if I do
>>
>>65012619
So mad.
>>
Not gonna lie, that was some Scarry shit. Even a Bronco fan has to admit that next week is going to take every effort from everyone to execute perfectly. You're not gonna walk to the Super Bowl with that many dropped passes and that seems to be their M.O.
>>
>>65012667
Skeet skeet bradley
>>
GREAT SUCCESS FAMORINOS
>>
File: laughing butters.jpg (8KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
laughing butters.jpg
8KB, 256x192px
>>65012461
>SHITSBURGH SOOLERS

L M F A O
>>
>>65012667
Cuck Cuck Giselle
>>
>>65012716
WE DID IT BRONCOS

Boats captcha confirms
BEST
OF
ALL
TIME
>>
File: Untitled.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
looks like nfl.com got a little ahead of themselves
>>
>>65012461

The Broncos are fucking awful...how they hell do they keep winning?!?!
>>
File: 1358115304331.jpg (82KB, 600x817px) Image search: [Google]
1358115304331.jpg
82KB, 600x817px
Brady super bowl trip confirmed
>>
>>65012977
It was fixed. This is Manning's last ride.
>>
>>65012977
>windows vista
>>
All Buncos and Clots fans need to be wrangled into /mlp/ desu.
>>
>>65013065
ne vs carolina desu
>>
>Manning vs Brady, as it should be

Fuck this commentators, Ill be watching the bowl at televisa
>>
we did it!
>>
>>65013104
>this mad
>>
>>65013089
yeah, I have a free upgrade to windows 10 sitting in the corner... just lazy
>>
as an avid fan of commercials, congrats on the win ameribros
>>
>>65013104
*CLOP CLOP* MOTHERFUCKER!!!
>>
Fuck the NFL. Its a rig job this was completely blantent and no one will even say a word. 50 million or more probably swung on that late as fuck pass interference and meaningless fg. Not to mention the fucking touchdown on Bens fumble. Un fucking real. Fuck you NFL
>>
>>65012461
I've always been a colts fan but ever since peyton left the broncos have been who i go to after the colts. Seriously man Indianapolis loves peyton i still remember the day he left everyone and i mean everyone was depressed as hell. trust me when i say this but youll have an entire little city in the midwest rooting for the broncos next weekend. Congrats broncos fans Indiana has your back.
>>
>>65013104
lol
>>
we did it lads
>>
FREEEEEDDOOOOOOOMMMMM
>>
File: 1356386792126.jpg (59KB, 638x633px) Image search: [Google]
1356386792126.jpg
59KB, 638x633px
FUCK YES
>>
You fucking faggots better beat the Patriots. I mean, it probably won't happen, you looked like shit, but if you let the Patriots go to another Owl I will seriously hate Denver for the rest of my life.
>>
>>65013244
This is completely true, Broncos are the de facto second team in Indiana until PeyPey retires

Good luck other horse team
>>
>>65013205
I think anyone who saw the Steelers and Bengals both nig out all game while only one team kept catching flags for it sensed something suspicious about the NFL. Normally I hate conspiracy theories, but I don't trust this fucking league at all after that.
>>
>>65012461
You from chihuahua?
>>
>>65013111
Azteca did a better job dealing with commercials

both Televisa and Azteca have shitty narrators tho
>>
>>65013624
Why do you hate the Patriots this bad?
Granted, I'm a Cowboys fan whose team plays in the other conference so maybe if you're a fan of an AFC team I could understand it.
>>
>>65013720
Nope.
>>
I'm perpetually buttpained about Payton giving himself up and still being allowed to throw
>>
>>65013772
It's exactly that, every AFC team hates the pats, steelers, and whatever team Peyton is currently on in that order.
>>
>>65013016
Fucking heart, nigpai.
>>
>>65012667
18-1 18-1 tahmmy
>>
>>65013772
Their fans, it's as simple as that.
>>
>>65012667
Cheat cheat Systembabby
>>
File: sm_goat on bike.jpg (13KB, 262x197px) Image search: [Google]
sm_goat on bike.jpg
13KB, 262x197px
>>65012667
scoot scoot Brady

TYBG
>>
File: wXTtkcM.png (355KB, 610x343px) Image search: [Google]
wXTtkcM.png
355KB, 610x343px
>>65013065
Topkek
>>
>>65013835
Nope, not really, I don't mind the Steelers too much.
>>
I'm not celebrating after noodle arming my way past the Stoolers
>>
File: peyton_manning_memes_1.jpg (100KB, 720x426px) Image search: [Google]
peyton_manning_memes_1.jpg
100KB, 720x426px
Poor, poor /sp/ all thought Denver was gonna go Juan and Don
>>
I mean, this is all well and good. Congrats Bronco's fans. But we're missing the important question.

Who was it that farted? The SF kid? Rams kid? Mystery kid?

https://streamable.com/8umk
>>
>>65013908

If you judge how much you like an NFL team by how "nice" the fans are on 4chan, you are a retard
>>
File: vonm.gif (2MB, 445x250px) Image search: [Google]
vonm.gif
2MB, 445x250px
>>
>>65014093
The hell are you on about?
>>
File: Warner being held.gif (914KB, 800x564px) Image search: [Google]
Warner being held.gif
914KB, 800x564px
>>65013679
Don't forget the two SB's Pittsburgh was gifted via biased officiating.

While I don't subscribe to the belief the NFL is quite as scripted as the WWE, I do believe that self-delusions and groupthink (e.g., the Steelers are a great, hard-but-fair, winning team) allows the Steelers to benefit from calls other teams don't get.

It's not any different than the favorite person in some group to be thought of more highly, and thus get favorable treatment. Sort of an "Emperor's New Clothes." or the kind of adulation foisted upon a newly-elected President. It doesn't have to be explicitly scripted, though the effect is the same as if it were.

Of course this same thing also works the other way, which is why someone like Cincinnati's Burfict or Jones will *not* get the benefit of the doubt in penalty situations.

That all having been said, I also wouldn't be surprised if there *were* hints or suggestions given in crucial games to help the NFL make more money by having the teams with the biggest TV draw succeed.

But rigged or no, all in all it's easier to watch football if I don't expect it to be any more fair than wrestling.
>>
>>65014284
i fucking love von
>>
Hell yes
>>
Fuck Yes
>>
File: 40435126_p15_master1200.jpg (73KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
40435126_p15_master1200.jpg
73KB, 300x300px
Who else B/a/sed Broncos here?
>>
>>65012461
thanks for making that much easier for brady to repeat
>>
>>65013679
thankfully someone else saw it.
Steelers went into that game expecting to win with refs help
they got just that
>>
>>65012977
>>65015494

You won't listen to reason or logic.

1. The NFL is classified as entertainment, not as a sport.
2. It is completely legal to rig a game.
3. The media is allowed to lie to you. 4/5 of the major news networks gave the NFL 6 billion this season. They are not going to expose the NFL. They also allow the government to censor their work.

Nothing is preventing the NFL from rigging the game.

Do you really think jews are going to pass up extra money? It is an elaborate plan. If they can get away with it on 9/11, they can get away with rigging games. I don't know how they do it, but they hire the best of the best strategic planners.

You're just a puppet. There is no way you're paid. If you are, you should be fired.

Little jew shills are removing my posts again, I see. There is no way they do it for free. No one can be pathetic enough to do it. This website has paid people to remove anti-jew posts. It happens all the time.
>>
>>65016140

Your posts are being removed because no one believes a single delusional word you are saying. Seriously consider help.
>>
>>65013016
The other team played worse
>>
>>65013170
Don't do it it's been horrible for me so far
>>
File: 06.png (79KB, 1443x1950px) Image search: [Google]
06.png
79KB, 1443x1950px
>>65013679
>>65015741
>>65015896

not to mention that the league *specifically* assigned the same hapless fuckface who let the week 14 game get out of hand

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Parry_%28American_football_official%29
>>
>>65016140
The NFL will make a killing no matter what. How does fixing outcomes net them any more money?
>>
>>65016368
Most of the NFL's profits come from TV revenues.

If the important games are between teams with larger followings then the television ratings will be higher - which brings more corporate advertising dollars to the ecosystem and allows the NFL to charge more for the broadcast rights in the future.

For example, a championship game between Brady and Manning will command a larger audience, and thus be more valuable to broadcasters and the league, than a game between Rivers and Hoyer (not that such a disaster would be possible).

On a per-team basis, the value of PSL's and corporate suites goes up as the team is more successful. Thus there's an evolutionary incentive for the wealthier teams to get favorable treatment. While in some cases that may connect with the league's overall needs for television success, in regional cases it may be something as simple (but crucial) as winning enough rivalry games to keep the profits from tickets and suites high enough to keep a team's ownership happy.

That this incentive to fix games exists doesn't prove that it happens. But the incentive to control the product to maximize profits is huge - precisely because the NFL makes such a killing even a small change can mean billions in additional revenue.
>>
>>65014244
If you think the only time I've ever seen Patriots fans is on 4chan, then you are a retard. They exist in real life too, real life is this place that exists outside of your room in your mom's house.
>>
>>65016140
Yeah, and I'm sure all the people involved in it at all levels have conveniently just never admitted to it. That makes sense. Do you realize how many people it would take to rig games? Do you realize that things like fumbles, big runs, long passes, and interceptions would completely fuck the rigging up? Or are you actually delusional enough to believe players are in on it too?
>>
>>65016140
>>65017479
It takes a very small number of people to rig a game. Ask the people who do it.

While rigging games is most easily done through officiating, if one reads about mafia influence in sports betting one finds testimony that even a single highly-placed mob guy can have hundreds of athletes working for him, none of whom see influencing the outcome of games in which they play to be a problem.

Believing the NFL would be any different than any other sport in this regard seems at best naive.
>>
>>65017100
>Most of the NFL's profits come from TV revenues.

Actually most of their profits come from selling broadcasting rights, the networks benefit from better ratings
>>
>>65018081

More delusion. Should have left it with the Canadian poster from earlier.
>>
IF U A REAL BRONCO NIGGA STAND UP AND CLOP LIKE YOU GIVE A CRUD
>>
>>65018136
Simply handwaving and saying "delusion" isn't much of an argument.

Though I agree that with that as the whole of your position you should have done as you said and left it with the poster from Canuckistan.
>>
>>65018081
Jesus Christ nigger you're retarded.
>>
>>65018081
NFL owners would not allow "mob guys" to rig games because the NFL is the real mafia.

The owners could easily rig games themselves, just tell the coach to put in a shitty game plan or tell the refs to let certain guys get away with stuff. See Tampa Bay/Oakland owl where Glazer paid off Al and he change the game plan at the last minute.
>>
>>65018275

And yet you are still here, spouting on your delusional false claims. You are no better than the canadian poster.
>>
>>65018132
That's precisely what I meant - most of the NFL's profits come from TV revenues, i.e., the selling of the television broadcasting rights to networks.
>>
>>65018375
Then the NFL doesn't care about match ups, they negotiate deals that last 5+ years, rigging individual games has no benefit when the popularity of the sport continues to rise naturally and their main source of revenue isn't effected by tv ratings.
>>
>Brady 0-2 at Mile High in the postseason all time
Could this week get any easier for us, lads?
>>
File: Andy_Reid_Dab.jpg (62KB, 870x710px) Image search: [Google]
Andy_Reid_Dab.jpg
62KB, 870x710px
Fat amerifucking kc chiefs fan reporting in
Benn a chefs fan since the joe Montana days
Since my team and the ponies share the same division I root for my division
Take the Superb Owl My little Broncos
>>
>>65018458

So I'm assuming the Broncos are going to win the superbowl then? I mean you and your delusional mind thinks they know everything that is going to happen, so I might as well ask.
>>
>>65018482
I really wanted an all afc eest championship game, but we will carry the torch, my meth addicted friend

FOR TECH N9NE AND ICP!
>>
>>65018342
Why shouldn't I be here? I wasn't the one who said I should be leaving. You said that - and yet you're the one who's still continuing.

btw, just stamping one's hooves and saying "false" and "delusion" over and over doesn't somehow make those things magically true.
>>
>>65018581

Coming from the person who thinks the mafia is rigging NFL games. Is there a sane person left in you? I use the words "false" and "delusion" because that is all people like you spout in threads like these.
>>
>>65017100
Then explain the panthers and cards. They're both small market teams.
You're just believing what you want to believe. In reality, there's no real evidence to support your claims.
>>
>>65016140
the rantings of a moron.
>>
>>65018334
While I think it's a false simplification to suggest the NFL gets rigged because the guy at the mob in charge of rigging games calls up the person in charge of game-rigging at the NFL and places an order (to wryly paraphrase your "allowing 'mob guys' to rig games" characterization of it), I in general agree the NFL has a more controlling interest in the outcome of their events than any other actor.

The example of how the mafia influence college sporting events was to illustrate how easily rigging games can be done.

I'd wager the way the NFL influences games is both more complex and more subtle. And the NFL has a different set of goals than the mob, the mob's are event-specific, the NFL's more long-term (although the NFL is well aware of how important betting is to their business).

But anything other than absolutely fair competition is rigging. A game is either fair or it's not - there's no gray area of "mostly fair."

Again, none of this proves that it does happen, only that there's incentive for it to happen and it's possible for it to be done.

And as I said before, what appears as intentional intervention (e.g., calls in today's game that helped the Steelers and hurt the Broncos) can also be explained by unconscious bias.
>>
File: hellocuck.jpg (57KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
hellocuck.jpg
57KB, 500x500px
>>65013016
>being awful
>winning

>>65013065
yah. just like that AFC championship in 2014
>>
>>65012667
Scoot scoot brady
>>
File: Blackjack.jpg (56KB, 849x565px) Image search: [Google]
Blackjack.jpg
56KB, 849x565px
>>65018727
Do you have any experience with how betting games in Las Vegas are rigged? Understanding that is helpful here.

Were the house to always arrange it so the dealer got blackjack, for example, the non-house participants would rapidly realize the game is fixed.

What happens instead is the house is given a small, consistent advantage that isn't immediately obvious to most observers. That's what keeps the money flowing. (There's also the case where in big bets the house will take a more active position working against a successful competitor, but that's more rare.)

So in the case of the NFL, always having the New York market team in the playoffs against the Los Angeles market team (oh, wait...) would be a crude and ineffective way of rigging their sport. It would be the equivalent of the dealer always hitting blackjack.

(The NFL's position is also a little different than, say, MLB's, because of the national revenue-sharing agreements between teams.)

Instead, what the NFL - and any league where private profit is involved - wants are games that *generate the maximum public interest* - interest as measured not just in the short term but also over a long time (like the lifetime of tv contracts, or many tv contracts).

Just as in Las Vegas, as long as the house is maximizing their take, who wins any particular hand is of less importance (to the house, though it's of great importance to those in that game). What matters most to the house is making sure that overall the house continues to maximize their profits (but that's a complex short- and long-term analysis).

Whether the storyline of the Panthers winning their first SB versus Larry Fitzgerald getting his ring (or whatever) is sufficiently compelling to meet the NFL's marketing goals, or if it's merely what they'll accept because they weren't able to generate any better ones, that I don't claim to know.
>>
Just got home from the game. My voice is fucked. We did it family.

Also, what the fuck was up with that touchback call? How is that even possible within the rules of the game? I don't get it.
Thread posts: 100
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.