[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
Team you hate, and for bonus points, why...
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 222
Thread images: 28
File: 1422853007516.jpg (209 KB, 634x846) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1422853007516.jpg
209 KB, 634x846
Teams you hate and why you hate them. All sports welcome.

The Seattle Seahawks

City full of glory hunting arrogant fan fucks (the "12th man" didn't exist 5 years ago. Carolina will be like this in two years time) who got lucky in two drafts and now get dickridden through the floor by the media because they have the whitest acting black QB that ever existed.
>>
File: arsenal fans.jpg (106 KB, 1440x900) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
arsenal fans.jpg
106 KB, 1440x900
>>64982074
Arsenal

A fanbase full of smug hypocritical fucks who complain about oil money and big spending but have no problem taking money from the United Arab Emirates and spending 40 million pounds on one player. They all seem to decide that Wenger is the French version of Ferguson or the French version of Rodgers based on how their last game went. And their American fans are more likely than any other group of fans here to say things like "real football", "handegg", and use British slang for no reason.
>>
>>64982133

Premiers Hip teams?

Liverpool. Pick a fucking reason. There are about 800. Wankers.
>>
fuck the lions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FJoRxT6B5g&ab_channel=JohnKerfoot
>>
>>64982133
this. Absolute fucking garbage fans
>>
Celtic fans. Not really much that needs to be said to be honest. You'd struggle to find a pettier, hypocritical group of people elsewhere
>>
Ajax. Plastic delusional jew cunts that managed to metastesise into our national squad and drag Dutch football down the drain.
>>
>>64982381
Aside from Rangers fans.
>>
Miami Heat "Fans"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4afRTDMYCc

For any Euros who don't get what's happening, this is the equivalent of fans leaving the Champions League Final when the team is down by 1 goal with 5 minutes left.
>>
>>64982438
At least Rangers fans are self aware and know what they are though
>>
All memes aside no set of fans are as delusional as Liverpool. RAWK is almost self parody.
>>
>>64982458

As far as I can tell, a lot of the stuff you see reposted on RAWK meltdown and places like it is actually just sarcasm taken out of context. Some of it is insanely cringey, though.

>That "letter" to Balotelli where he's "welcome for tea any time, mate"
>Rodgers talking to the Force Ghosts of Shankly and Paisley
>The obsession with "The Liverpool Way"
>>
>>64982074
I don't hate the sea hawks I just hate their fans

I don't hate Dallas fans, I just hate Dallas because fuck Tony Romo

I hate the Steelers. Everything about them
>>
>>64982487
Their mods are the most cancerous power mad mods on the internet. It's truly pathetic.
>>
I do not like FC Barcelona, because they have so many bandwagoners. Since the beginning of Pep era all the media praise them even if they have a bad period, every fucking Messi tap-in is at youtube as "amazing goal", everybody talks like as it were the greatest team ever and there will never be so great team etc., there is big hype around them.
I liked the period 2005-2009 when every team had their comfy fans and there weren't so hysteric hype around one single team.
>>
>>64982074
Packers

Because I'm a Bears fan. Fuck the Packers.
>>
Cowboys
Horrible owner
Horrible fans that kiss up to horrible owner despite never being alive to see the finically crisis in Dallas and how football(and smart politics) saved the city from bankruptcy

Many of the new age fans weren't around for that and older fans instill the "you must follow Cowboys if you were born in Texas " mentality , it's horrible. I was born in California thank god but living in Dallas for 15 years was a hellhole .

I went to a few cowboy games since my favorite team(the raiders) rarely play in Arlington.

I revisited and worked in Dallas for the last 5 months . People didn't switch allegiance like Houston fans do to Cowboys but they got "interested" in other teams like packers and cardinals , nah they aren't cheering for them they're just watching them since my team is out and these teams got a good story behind them you know?

Fucking disgusting fanbase .
>>
Denver
Seattle

Bandwagon out of nowhere because of a meme and both are now the golden boys of ESPN
>>
File: 1444002962806.jpg (79 KB, 331x490) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1444002962806.jpg
79 KB, 331x490
worst most delusional fanbase. shitty state shitty team shit coaches shit stadium filled with the most obnoxious bumble fucked hillbillies
>>
>>64982487
>Rodgers talking to the Force Ghosts of Shankly and Paisley
kek

I don't think I've seen that one.
>>
>>64982417

kakkerlak gedetecteerd

>17 jaar geen titel
>>
the Raiders because niggers
>>
File: albert-cule.jpg (293 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
albert-cule.jpg
293 KB, 1200x1600
Barcelona easily has the worst worldwide fanbase, half of them are fucking braindead shitskins who think every single player that plays for them is either world class or the very best at their position. Their arguments are fucking meme tier, anyone ever heard "hurr dur if you watch busquets you see the game" fucking hell they are the worst. deport them all to pakistan
>>
File: rags.png (219 KB, 654x680) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
rags.png
219 KB, 654x680
>rags
>>
File: 1295832785630.jpg (68 KB, 315x275) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1295832785630.jpg
68 KB, 315x275
They just keep winning. I can go on about all the cheating memes and everything, but honestly they just dominate too hard and that's what upsets me the most. This smug fucker needs to leave the nfl so the other coaches have a chance.
>>
>>64982074
>durrr I hate their fans
>because they post shit on the internet and it annoys me
Fuck you britbong. You have no fucking idea what it is like actually living with these people and rooting for the same team. I went from being able to see a game once a year to not even being able to get reasonable tickets for a pre-season game or a game against the fucking Browns. I went from being surrounded by actual football fans to being surrounded with cunts who are more concerned about how players treat their wives. Whenever I was at a Seahawks game and I saw some faggot in a Team Xbox MLS jersey I wanted to fucking pick up their child and beat their parent to death with them. Do you even comprehend what it is like? Not knowing whether you can have a discussion with someone wearing your team's colors about the team and there is a 75% chance they don't even know who Matt Hasselbeck is? Do you understand what it is like to have your loyalty questioned every time you tell someone new your favorite team? That if you say anything negative about the team you are called fairweather by some of the worst frontrunners in sports?

I'm glad they won a SB but I never wanted this. I just wanted to watch football with the team I grew up with.
>>
>>64984086
tikkie breed aub
>>
>Yankee fans......more than 50% are fake
>Seahawk fans.....biggest bandwagon on earth
>Patriot fans.....blind allegiance is pathetic
>OSU (Ohio) fans.....just football, but my God
>Cubs fans....fans only when it suits them (winning)
>Steph Curry fans....well I guess that's not a team is it?
>>
>>64985374
Why did the yankee logo become so popular in the fritst place it's an N and a Y. Why do so many people, even here, wear yankee caps ?
>>
File: xOC9RFz.jpg (152 KB, 960x960) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
xOC9RFz.jpg
152 KB, 960x960
Reminder that Dez did infact catch the ball
>>
>>64982133
I've always wonder what it is about Arsenal that makes them have so many American bandwagoners.
>>
>>64985866
I think the name gunners, guns are cool
>>
>>64985972
Every time I come across a teenager who says "I'm a g00ner xD" I wanna punch their lights out.
>>
>>64985436

Probably because it's a symbol of New York, the capital of Western civilization.
>>
>>64985866
They have the largest homosexual fanbase
>>
>>64985866

They were good in the late 1990s and early 2000s when a lot of Americans started watching soccer. They spread like a virus from there, infecting new soccer fans with each World Cup. There's also the fact that Arsenal appeals to the worst kind of hipster: the kind that wants to bandwagon a good team, but not be seen as a bandwagoner. So they choose Arsenal, which is always decent but rarely great, in order to feel superior to "bandwagon" United and Chelsea fans. The team's reputation for passing the ball well and playing "the right way" (whatever the hell that means, only Arsenal fans seem to know) also appeals to the worst Euroboos, who think that soccer is an inherently intellectual and upper-class sport.
>>
I just hate foreign fans of epl or la liga
bcuz they're just gloryhunters
>>
I now officially hate the Packers.

>Rodgers indicated he would have called heads on the second toss if given the chance.
>Matthews thinks there was a little protective case that might have been weighted in the heads favor
>"I don't know what the hell a catch is anymore," the Packers coach said. "It's ridiculous."

Get the fuck out of here, Packers faggots.
>>
>>64982449
Confirmed for not having watched the game or understanding the hole Miami was in.
>>
>>64987015
Yeah, their whining has grown insufferable over the years hasn't it?

I have occasionally wondered what guarantees there are that a coin is evenly weighted. They should go to great lengths to ensure the weight is evenly distributed... or abolish it all together and go with ... a 40 yard dash or something.
>>
>>64989433
The xfl had the right idea

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeeVwkLYD5g
>>
>>64989433
Ohhh, 40-yd dash with the starting centers in full pads!
>>
Man City

used to be a proper club, now part of a franchise and a lap dog for arabs, media tries to push them as this likable, play football the right way team and it just makes me hate them more
>>
Alabama Crimson Turds

Every single fan I've ever met are either smug as fuck with shit eating grins or are bandwagoners that are usually fans of other SEC teams who only pull for them because their own shit teams won't ever get near a championship.
>>
>>64989699
>those faggots that seriously think they can compete with a pro team
>>
The Rams. Garbage ownership, garbage front office, do not give a flying fuck about their fans at all, and worst of all they put a shitty product on the field.

Yet here I am, still in my blue and yellow. Fuck I'm gullible.
>>
>>64983931
someone is still a little mad about that MLB playoff game.
>>
Philadelphia Iggles, Oct. 10, 1999. I watched on national television as a stadium full of Philly fans cheered wildly as an opposing receiver with a neck/spinal injury and lay motionless on the field. It was so egregious that the Iggles players would later tell the news that they were disgusted with the fans.
>>
>>64985866
the main reason is when you idiots play FIFA, Arsenal are the first team that shows up
>>
Redshits.

Because I live among their fanbase and their fans are obnoxious as fuck. Even Ravens fans, who has actually had success this decade, are much more realistic about their chances.
>>
>>64990209
Why the hell are you still wearing that crap? I assume you're in St. Louis
>>
>>64982074
The Packers

And not because of thier fans being idiots, I know enough to know all fanbases have idiots

It's because over the past decade or so they've beaten us in like 17 of our last 20 meetings and some in very heartbreaking ways. So fuck you Packers. I don't just hate them, I loathe them.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (60 KB, 480x360) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
60 KB, 480x360
>>64982133
>use British slang for no reason

This shit drives me insane. I'm American myself but every time I see someone from North America use british slang/mannerisms/etc I lose my fucking mind with anger.
>>
>>64985449
nobody cares faggot
>>
Packers.

Shit coaching. Shit playcalling. Rodgers's shit mustache. Clay Matthews is a scumbag. Wendy's Lacy. Mike McCarthy's laminated playcalling sheet makes it look like he's ordering a grand slam from dennys.
>>
>>64982596
>hating the nicest guy in the league

What a meme
>>
>>64995459
I am in fact in St. Louis. And I don't know why. I can't just leave them the way they left me though.
>>
>>64982449
Miami has had pretty good fan retention since Lebron left though

The worst fan base in the NBA is obviously the Spurs
>>
>>64998720
HEY THERE BROTHER KANSAS CITY HERE JUST SAYING WE'D TO LOVE TO REPLACE THAT BLUE AND YELLOW WITH RED AND YELLOW!
>>
Heat. Awful fans.
>>
Any team having a shit season's stadium looks like that, OP.
>>
Liverpool. Their fans still think they're a big team.
>>
Packers
Because they whine more than any other team in the league. They whine constantly about refball, when the refs support them more than not.
>>
Chicago Blackhawks

Stadium used to be half empty when they sucked. Now they are sold out because "WE DYNASTY NOW!"...Even though they have never defended their title

Also
>Chiraq
>>
>>65004697
You realize no actual Blackhawks fan believes it an actual dynasty. It's a "modern dynasty". And also Bettman was the one who said Dynasty so you know exactly what that means.
>>
>>65004976
If anything people/media call it a dynasty because Bettman called it that during the presentation of the cup.
>>
>>65004976
Literally every bandwagon faggot I have met believes the Blackhawks are a dynasty
>>
I live near Philly, so trust me when I say...
Eagles
Their fans fucking suck. They freeze up when you mention superbowl wins, and they throw beer bottles at kids. They're rowdy assholes
Had an eagles fan GF, she tried to say it was his fault for being an away fan
Broke up with her a month later
>>
Eagles. The city and fans are scum.
>>
>>64982133
They're incredibly entitled as well. They actually see themselves as a world-class club instead of a slightly better Tottenham.
>>
>>64982074
Seahawks. Bandwagon cancer.
>>
>>64982487
>Rodgers talking to the Force Ghosts of Shankly and Paisley

I'm pretty sure that one was a joke though. Maybe I'm mistaken but I've only seen it posted to make fun of Liverpool.
>>
>>65005230
That's why I said actual fans. Bandwagoners only parrot the media and the media parroted bettman who said they're a dynasty.
>>
>>64984534
>this shill post

not fooling anyone. their cheating isn't a meme. they cheated. multiple times. all of their rings are tainted.
>>
>>64982074
>Bears
>Because I'm a Packers fan. Fuck the Bears.
>>
>>65005332
While the Eagles are my team, the fanbase does suck. Eagles bring allllll of the assholes out.

Flyers have their fair share, but fuck me, Eagles have them all.
>>
Liverpool. Embarrassing club, has been for years now. Incredible attitude problems over the whole line with them. Clueless foreign fans. Arrogant. Victim complexes. Delusions. Obsessed with the past. Desperate for relevance.
>>
>>64995582

I hate the Bears so much I rooted for the AFC team in the last Super Bowl the Bears got into.

And I hate AFC teams in general.
>>
>>65006094
That was aeons ago. The bears haven't been a real contender in forever now.
>>
>>65006162

Just lessen my hate no matter how shitty and pitiful your team becomes.

Go have another Chicago fire and die in it.
>>
>>65001246
I actually don't mind the chiefs. I just don't care about them.
>>
I agree with OP
>>
>>65006094
I don't really hate the Bears, I pity them and feel sorry for their fans. Not even your worse enemy should be subjected to what they've been subjected to.
>>
>>64983850

>shitting on the Cowboys' ownership
>Raiders fan

Fucking hilarious.
>>
File: 12snotevenonce.jpg (157 KB, 720x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
12snotevenonce.jpg
157 KB, 720x720
>>64982074
IT'S 12TH PERSON YOU SHITLORD
>>
>>64999079
>Spurs
Your joking right? Miami fans are undoubtdly the worst. Either them or the Lebron bandwagon. Unless your just butthurt about a past Championship game, I don't see why you would hate on Spurs fans, they're alright to me and that's cause I'm a Dallas fan.
>>
File: 1445122541988.gif (2 MB, 300x300) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1445122541988.gif
2 MB, 300x300
>>64983850
>commiefornian thinking his special snowflake opinion matters
>>
File: Relax4.png (373 KB, 711x430) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Relax4.png
373 KB, 711x430
>>64983042
>being this eternally butthurt
>>
>>64982133

I know a dude with a huge Arsenal chest piece. He's american but lived in London for a little while when he was young. Still super cringey.
>>
>>65007801
It's called a rivalry.
>>
>>64985866

Hmmm... I wonder who's their majority shareholder...

I heard he has an affinity for LA.
>>
>>64982074
>the "12th man" didn't exist 5 years ago

Opinion instantly discarded, OP started watching football 3 years ago at the very most.

For NFL it's easily the Rams. Fuck the Rams. Now that they're in LA I can' hate them even more because they're going to pick up the spics that wear Dodgers gear. I don't hate St. Louis I just hate the Rams.
>>
>>64986777
I. Fucking. HATE. Fly Emirates
Nice trips
>>
>>64982074
>the "12th man" didn't exist 5 years ago.

the seattle seahawks organization permanently retired the number 12 in 1984

>1984

/sp/'s revisionist history of the 12's is comical
>>
>>64982133
Are u Tottenham in disguise?
>>
File: 1436570805143.jpg (370 KB, 563x700) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1436570805143.jpg
370 KB, 563x700
>>65008110
Seattle fans dont even know their own history
>pretending to not be a Seattle bandwagoner this hard
>>
>>64985449
Lmao it's almost like one was out of bounds and the other wasn't
>>
>>64984534

>implying Bill won't stay as Coach into his 70's
>implying your fave team won't be BTFO by the Pats while Bill barely breaks a smile from his wheelchair on the sideline
>>
File: kitna.jpg (781 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
kitna.jpg
781 KB, 1440x2560
>>65008342
Been a fan forever familia, what are you getting at?

>hurr Seattle had no fans before 2012 and I get all of my NFL information from /sp/

Nah.
>>
>>65008699
Who the fuck is kitna? Showing fake merch won't help your case.
>>
>>65006822
Spurs have the most bandwagon faggot fan base in all of sports, and they completely get away with it, not to mention they are the most spoiled fanbase in literally all of sports

I'm going to guess you have no real knowledge of basketball, seeing as your some stupid faggot that thinks the Lebron bandwagon is even relevant any more
>>
>>65008770
Just stop buddy.

>Literally proving you haven't watched football before this (or the last for that matter) decade
>>
>>65008770
omg fuck off. Even I know John Kitna.
>>
>>65008869
It's JACK KITNA YOU NUMBNUTS.
>>
>>64982074
>the "12th man" didn't exist 5 years ago.
So? Why is it a surprise that a team doing well attracts fans? You have autism.
>>
>>64989582

dude got a season ending injury on the very first XFL scramble.
>>
>>65008770
9/10

You went all out but you're catching some haha
>>
File: 1442779435409.jpg (34 KB, 236x623) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1442779435409.jpg
34 KB, 236x623
>>65008770
this is bait, right?
>>
>>65009006
>>65008985
>>65008869
>>65008865
>defending 12s

Kekolds
>>
File: cityofu.jpg (48 KB, 583x439) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
cityofu.jpg
48 KB, 583x439
>>65009066
>Being a fan of the team I like is bad

Ok.

Here's your (You)
>>
>>64982074

> Teams you hate

Greenbay Packers

> and why you hate them.

Because they’re the Greenbay Packers ought to be enough, but also because I’m a Michigander and thus a Lions fan and the Packers are allowed to advance by the NFL via crooked refs because they bring in the national tv market.
>>
>>65008845
>most bandwagoning team
Wrong. that goes to the Heat or Seahawks, don't be delusional.
>Lebron isn't relevant
Tell that to the amount of fans who followed him from Miami to Cleveland. A day doesn't go by at my uni wear I dont see some fuckboi wearing a Lebron Jersey and that cause I go to school in south texas. Both Miami and Clevelands fanbases are tainted with what Lebron has caused and that's the sloppy seconds and currently ongoing wave of bandwagons. I have never seen a complaint of Spurs fan unless it was a butthurt Heat, Thunder, Or Lebron fan.
>>
>>64994846

They act like this outside of the DC area, too. Are there any European soccer fans who do this shit?
>>
The Blackhawks literally had no fanbase before 2010.
>>
File: typical pats fna.jpg (101 KB, 615x888) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
typical pats fna.jpg
101 KB, 615x888
The Patriots

Think of every negative aspect and characteristic a person can have, now times it to the tenth power
That's their team and there fans

and Yes im a Jets fan
>>
>>64986110

>people from new York actually believe this
>>
>>64982074
>the "12th man" didn't exist 5 years ago
so why did it need to?

these threads are usually bitter fags who whine, with absolutely no solid rationale, about teams that do well and the natural supportive effects that follow.
>>
Patriots.

They cheat and get away with it. Their continued success shows how the NFL cares more about money than justice.
>>
Los Angeles Kings. Garbage factory.
>>
>>65010383
>cheating
when will this scapegoat for just being good go away?
>>
>>65010187
Care to say what you think the capitol is?
>>
Cowboys.
Bad fans. Bad owner. Bad coach. Bad QB.
>even cheerleaders are made out of plastic.
>>
Patriots.

The fans. Easily the most obnoxious over here. Especially amongst the only-watches-during-the-playoffs/can't-name-a-player-other-than-Brady "fans".

I can respect the team, players, Belichick because even discounting any cheating memes, they're just that dominant. But fuck that fanbase.
>>
>>65012584
there are other players other than brady?
>>
> Packers
Fanbase full of bandwagon Steven Averys pretending they gave a shit before they lucked into 2 HOF QBs in a row.
>>
>>65012584

>implying the regular season is relevant if you're a Patriots fan

cute
>>
>>64983851
>denver
>meme

how is it not knowing anything about nfl history, kiddo?
>>
>>65010182
Jesus...is that a giant stretch mark on his forearm?
>>
>>65014227
BRONK YOU IDIOT
>>
patriots and 12s

last year's superb owl sucked
>>
>>64985866
My dad is an Arsenal fan, that's why.
>>
Spurs: Fucking Jews
>>
I think this playoffs has made me hate Bengals fans. You're team sucks and so do your fans. Actually, all Ohio sports teams have shitty fans. Fuck Ohio.
>>
File: 1427817473808s.jpg (8 KB, 256x196) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1427817473808s.jpg
8 KB, 256x196
people get excited about good football..
fuck off, op.
>>
Growing up in Georgia, I have learned that your average UGA football fan is a whiny, insufferable cunt with no football knowledge who expects nothing less than a natty every year. When drives fail, these people call for their coaches' jobs. They lose the first game of they year, say it's time to clean house and start the rebuild, remove redshirts and give the freshmen a chance to start, but then three weeks later proudly declare that uga will in fact be playing for the natty.
>>
>>64985866
Because it has the word 'arse' in it.
>>
>>64982074

Teams come.
Teams go.
The Packers will always be there.
The silent protectors of American Football.
>>
>>65016965
Packers are gay, no matter how much they suck the bandwagon fans always just fall back on "muh rings"
>>
>>64982074
>FUCK the knicks, jets, and knicks
that fanbase is annoying as fuck and I see them all over florida flapping their big mouths

>fuck the pats
their fan base is annoying as fuck and whine at everything. such apologists

>fuck UF
redneck as fuck and they act like their shit doesnt smell

>fuck bama
just saban is an asshole
>>
>>65009782
lol miami is not bandwagon anymore. They still travel well across the country. In most cities you see heat jerseys everywhere.
>>
>>64984703
Dayum. I hate the fairweather hawk fans because of all the fairweather bullshit. But shit man, I feel for you bro... Can't argue against a case like that.
>>
>boston teams
i dunno my dad hates them so what the hell.
>Notre Dame
Fuck them for being the only catholic school decent at football. They legit make me hate my church with their own obnoxious ass fanbase, most of whom didn't even go to college, won't shut up about fucking Rudy, or are overachieving high school kids. i refuse to believe that the best catholic school in America isn't a fucking jesuit school, and i refuse to believe to believe that the best football team our church can muster is a bunch of pussy ass white boys and Samoans who get cucked by girls who don't even exist. And then for that school to say that they don't recruit thugs, or that it's about academics, no fuck that. If it is about academics, you fucking irish would be in the cellar with the rest of us. Y'all had your day in the early 1900s, it's over.
>>
Either the Bengals or the Seahawks.

Nothing says "I'm human trash" like being a fan of either team.
>>
>>64985449
>cowgils still this butthurt
enjoy not making the playoffs for the next 5 years
>>
Can you idiots articulate your dislike for sports teams without referring to racism or "muh feels"?
>>
>>65010182
Don't you think you should add some pepper? It would really balance out all that salt
>>
>>65017541
Hearing a pro-level fish-faggot whiner whine about Pats fans being whiners is kind of meta, don't you think old bean?

Also, nice trip, you attention-whoring giga-faggot
>>
>teams in indiana, and wisconsin
You guys, you subsidy cucks don't even deserve major sports. Fuck all this small town shit. Fuck your "we play the game the right way" shit. Your athletes all want to leave. They care not for the fucking tradition of playing big-time sports in the middle of nowhere. If tradition is what matters, then stay the fuck away from pro-sports. You guys aren't humble. Woe to you Indiana and Green Bay, you hypocrites. You see the splinter in other team's eyes, but fail to see the wooden beam in your own. Carpet bomb those two states. It's not like we're gonna lose anything of value but a bunch of fat fucks and empty farms.
>>
>>65006693

why do we hate this ugly tranny so much?
>>
>>65008699

get a better camera faggot
>>
>>64985866
because muh guns
>>
>Dallas fans
As someone in NJ (Eagles fan) seeing so many of these "fans" here is aggettating.Saw a lot of them last season, not a lot this season though...What a coincidence
>Mets
Fuck the mets
>Seattle
They are actually good but sometimes it's just the luckiest thing that could happen and people call it skill.Also I hate seeing their coach happy with his shit eating grin.

these and pretty much any non Philly or New York team fan I see here.I hate the entire city of New York but at least being a fan of their teams isn't bandwagoning.It's about 2 hours away from where I live.
>>
>>65018179
>someone from NJ
>Eagles "fan"
>aggettating

Spotted the retard.
>>
>>65018179
finally someone who understands. I fucking hate cowboys fans because there are cowboys fans EVERYWHERE. So many people in jersey root for them and they've never been anywhere near texas. I live in MTL now but I still see fuckers with cowboys hats who can't even respond when I ask them about the current season
>>
>>65018371
New Jersey is kind of a cluster fuck, north is mostly outerborough new york teams and south jersey is all filthadelphia fans.
>>
>>65017772
That's the most honest reason to hate an entire city's sports teams I've ever heard
>>
>>64987015
This. Somehow it wasn't the fact they kept getting field goals in the red zone or that they left Larry fucking Fitzgerald 10 yards open or dropping Palmer picks. I can't see how on earth anyone could think it is a coin issue.
>>
File: 1392613307761.jpg (168 KB, 720x509) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1392613307761.jpg
168 KB, 720x509
>Seahawks haters perpetually ass-blasted

how delicious
>>
>>64982074

The New England Patriots

> arrogant
> cheaters
> think they should win everything

literally worst fans on the planet.
>>
>taking sports seriously enough that you legitimately hate teams and other fans

grow up and get other interests in life.
>>
>Golden state fans
I can't speak for the ones in Cali, cause I live in Florida, but you can bet your ass we got a ton of fags who don't even know that the warriors play in oakland. And naturally, "Chef Curry wit da pot, boi!!"
>>
Dodgers and Giants Fans

That bullshit with the stabbings and beatings at the games is why. I understand that shit with the footballs, but this is baseball which is a gentlemans game.

Bringing that thug bullshit into Americas pastime is exactly why Jackie Robinson should've stayed in the laundry rooms
>>
>>65018932
Ditto
>>
>>64982074
The Xhehawks fans were probably hiding from the bloodthirsty visiting Eagles fans
>>
>>65017772
Yeah, everyone knows the Lasallians run the best Catholic schools :^)
>>
>>64990209
:(

Sorry for your loss

But seriously FUCK the redbirds
>>
>>65004697
SHE SAID NO *CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP* >SHE SAID NO *CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP*
>>
>>65018623
I'm aware of Jersey's clusterfuck sports fan status, but the real indicator was that he can't spell.
>>
>>65019300
>(you) here, agreed. Fuck the Cardinals. Fuck baseball in general, but fuck the Cardinals more.
>>
Ravens and Redskins

One fanbase is deluded to think they got an Elite QB.

The other is deluded that they play in the best division in the NFC
>>
>>65005761
what does it feel like to have to tell yourself this every day just to get out of bed in the morning and """root""" for your """""""team""""""""?
>>
>>65004697

Oh look its this tired bullshit line again.

The Blackhawks had fans, but we didn't go and waste our money at the UC for a decade plus because we didn't want to give our money to an owner who was going to take it and do nothing to try and improve the team.

Don't confuse Blackhawk fans with those idiot Cub fans who will sell out Wrigley even if they're the most garbage team in baseball for a decade plus.

We loved our team, but we hated that cheap, fat, no good, son of a bitch Dollar Bill. Once that fat fuck finally died and someone competent and willing to try to make the team better in Rocky came in we came back.

Lets not forget Dollar Bill wouldn't show home games on TV around the city, alienated past players in Hull/Mikita/Esposito/etc, fired Pat Foley for no good fucking reason and tried to keep a roster of talent that would make Edmonton look like a world beater for most of the late 90's early 2000's.

So fuck off Armenia and fuck off everyone who still uses this fucking stupid line. There were a ton of Hawk fans that existed but we didn't want to waste our money on a product that sucked and a team that was run that fucking badly.

If we're supposed to be that dumb and throw our money at an fucktard owner no matter then you have another thing coming you fuck.
>>
>>65011224
The Capitol is in Washington, DC
>>
>>65019634
What I'm getting from this post is you're lucky the team wasn't moved to LA.
>>
>>65019634

>literally averaging 8000 per game
>we loved our team

LOL
>>
>>64983850
> Dirty commiefornian shit talking Texas and Cowboys
> Raiders fan
> Calls Dallas a hellhole and not LA

Enjoy your $3 milk socialist faggot :^)
>>
>>64989699
Gators fan here.

They're probably the douchiest of the SEC family. I always get kinda pissed whenever I feel obligated to pull for them just cause of muh SEC, muh Dixie. It's like having a brother you hate but still having to support him.
>>
>>64984703
I feel for this anon. I am an oldfag who grew up in Wash state but was a 9ers fan when I was a kid before the expansion. I stuck with the 9ers as my fav team especially when they started kicking ass in the early 80s but always wanted the Seahawks to do well.. and at least kick the shit outta the Raiders since they were AFC. I know more about Seahawk history than 75% of the dumbass Cali transplants up there that make up most of their fanbase now. Most of those shitheads don't know about Zorn, Kreig, Easely, Largent and all the bonehead picks they made like Dan McGuire and of course the great white hope, the Boz. I feel for the Washington natives that went to the Kingdome week after week to support that team only to be smacked around year after year. And now when they have some success they have to put up with all the bandwagon "12"s that don't know shit about the team history and are the "most hated" of the sports world. I have mad respect for the Seahawk OG's that have been around and suffered through all the shit of the 80's & 90's.

Of course being a 9ers fan, I am so fucking glad they lost today, it makes me feel better about my shitty ass team... goddamn Jed York may he rot in hell! So in closing, fuck the Seahawks, fuck the "12s" and see you assholes next season... be ready for the Chip Kelly express to nowhere.
>>
File: you are this mad.jpg (121 KB, 934x393) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
you are this mad.jpg
121 KB, 934x393
>>65019634
Thanks for the new reaction image, family.
>>
File: jay-post.jpg (1 MB, 1400x1164) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
jay-post.jpg
1 MB, 1400x1164
>>64989699
suck a fat one nigger
>>
>>65005657

It was originally from RAWK, it just gets reposted to make fun of Liverpool. Maybe the original poster meant it as a joke, but if you look at all the posts from the 2013/14 season that were basically worshiping Rodgers it's not hard to imagine that he was serious. After all, this is the same forum that gave us "Brendhemian Rhapsody".
>>
>>64989331

I watched that entire series, I was living in Miami while it was happened. And they weren't facing some insurmountable deficit, it was a two-possession game with one minute left.
>>
>>64994590
>the main reason is when you idiots play FIFA, Arsenal are the first team that shows up

Bullshit, this is just something that a lot of American Arsenal fans say because it sounds better than "I wanted to bandwagon a team that was good, but not too good". I guarantee you that new soccer fans in America aren't all supporting AFC Bournemouth right now.
>>
>>64982074
I'm a Bills fan. I hate the patriots more than I like the Bill at this point. Every single postseason I spend the entire playoffs rooting for teams I think have the best chance of bumping them off.

And BB was the D coordinator for the Giants for Scotty's wide right superbowl.

I seriously think BB exists on this earth to make Bills fans miserable.

Fuck Tom Brady, fuck BB, fuck Boston, and fuck the Bruins and Sox too
>>
>>65018932
>think they should win everything
Isn't that how nearly every fan is, retard?
>>
>>65018932
>think they should win everything
I don't understand what's wrong with this. If you support a team you want them to win.
>>
I hate the fucking Browns.

Reason: I'm a Browns fan
>>
File: romo.jpg (12 KB, 228x224) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
romo.jpg
12 KB, 228x224
>>64994846
agree 100%. Fuck the skins and their fanbase. Full of delusional idiots who are always like "this our year". FUCK YOU. Literally since I was in fucking grade school I have heard this. No you fuckers its not your year.
>>
>>65019767
>muh SEC, muh dixie

Wait a fucking second, you ACTUALLY DO root for a conference rival? I thought that was just a meme.
>>
>>64984534
THE AFC IS HOT GARBAGE
>>
>>64985866
Surprised nobody mentioned that there in London, when Americans visit or have lived in London as children Arsenal is the predominant team, so they bandwagon thwm
>>
Seattle is definitely the worst. I used to hate the Patriots as a Giants fan but 18-1 and the rematch win put it to bed for me. Phillies and Eagles are shit too, fuck em.
>>
>>64984703
I never asked for these feels.
>>
>>65010187
>People from flyover states actually don't
>>
>>65005332
> rowdy assholes
please say you don't like football and will never come here, because if you do I hope some Millwall cunt bottles you
>>
>>64982074
I hate the Toronto Maple Leafs because I hate that shithole Toronto and everyone in it
>>
>>64985449
>Using this shit tier comparison

Did you even watch that fucking game anon? The calls were horrible during that cards vs packers game. There was a play that was ruled a catch, that actually spiked off the ground. The packers wouldve gotten away. with it had arians not charged 10 yards down the field and thrown the challenge flag right at the ref. I'll contest that call couldve gone either way for larry, but it was hardly the worst call of the game.
>>
>>64995612
wew
>>
>>65021948
>Alabama
>rival
try harder. The gators only have rivalries with Georgia, LSU, and Tennessee
>>
Barcelona
Real Madrid
Chelsea
Manchester City
PSG
Bayern Munich

Basically because 99% of the fans are Muslims and when an old player dies and it's put up on social media it's drowned out by posts of "Proud to be Muslim!!" or "Happy Ramadan fanz!"

I know that sounds autistic but you have no idea how much that pisses me off.

I'd put Arsenal in there as well but seeing as they're my team I can't.

Really makes me want to nuke south east Asia though.
>>
>>65027157
>the gators aren't rivals with the seminoles

so, you're 12?
>>
>>64982074

>Steelers

I live in Ohio, and since both of the pro franchises are ass, everyone tries to jump ship to Pittsburgh, and act like its their team and their city. And when I say everyone, I really only mean all of the white-trash people.
>>
If you live within the city limits of a team you can support them-or not- as you wish
But if you're not, or have never even been to that town or city, you have no business supporting that team (example Green Bay fans who have never been to Green Bay, Miami fans who have never set foot in Florida, Pats fans who have never been to Boston or foxborough)
>>
>>64982074
You realize that is after half time right? As in the 3rd quarter happens right after halftime when people are up and about.

>yfw you are so new you don't remember when the Seahawks were /sp/ favorite team and they were beloved trolling underdogs.
>>
>>65027433
Fuck off Athens, stop projecting your shit corner to the rest of the state.
>>
>>65018044
because you can't stump the Trump
>>
>>65027188

Arsenal is the most asian supported team la'
>>
Midwest USA fans are the absolute worst for every sport
>>
>>65005553

>a slightly better Tottenham

Don't they have about 11 more league titles than Tottenham?
>>
>>65027188
>I'd put Arsenal in there as well but seeing as they're my team I can't.

This seems kind of hypocritical of you, since Arsenal's best player gets more "Muslim" comments on social media than anyone else. Not to mention that Arsenal is probably one of the most popular teams in Asia, up there with United, Real, Barca, and Liverpool*.

*Because some Asians still think it's 1986
>>
>>65027654
>They're incredibly entitled as well. They actually see themselves as a world-class club instead of a slightly better Tottenham.


Arsenal might only have one more trophy than Tottenham in the last decade, but I think they're still well above them. The entitled ones are Liverpool fans, their club finished below Tottenham in 5 out of the last 6 seasons but they went nuts when Jamie Carragher said that Liverpool "are becoming" Tottenham, as though Spurs didn't surpass Liverpool years ago.
>>
Anyone rooting for an English team while not living in England is a fucking faggot who should've been aborted. Same goes for American teams and their foreign bandwagoners.
>>
>>65027688
>Arsenal might only have one more trophy than Tottenham in the last decade, but I think they're still well above them.

How? They normally finish 1 or 2 spots above them at most, "slightly better Tottenham" seems like a pretty fair description.
>>
>>65009782
>have never seen a complaint of the Spurs

You do not watch basketball, you are just mad at Lebron like a stupid faggot.

And no Spurs are infact more bandwagon than the Seahawks, just like the Steelers are more bandwagon, most of the fanbase is various faggots across the country that decided to choose a good team.
>>
Seahawks
Bungles
Warriors (Except Curry)
Blues
Rangers

Teams I'm not a fan of but don't have a reason to hate them:
Bears
Spurs
Bulls
Sox
>>
>>65027860
The last time Arsenal finished outside of the top 4 was in 95/96. If the club bothered to spend money and ran at a defecit like the others do, Arsenal would probably have double the trophies.

This isn't an excuse, it is a dreadful mistake that the club made. But the majority of sound-minded Tottenham fans would be cautious about making such a suggestion. In fact, the only club that can truly get away with it are Man Utd and look at them now.
>>
>>64982133
That fat coon on the left is horrendously ugly
>>
>>65008770
kek
>>
File: QHWZ5nI.png (582 KB, 472x493) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
QHWZ5nI.png
582 KB, 472x493
I fucking hate the SF giants. Not the actual fans who followed the team during its 50 shitty years since moving to SF I hate the fucking bandwagoners who have a 2014 WS hat but don't know what a DH or RBI is. The same fucks who wear a giants hat out one day and a dodgers one the next because they think the logo looks cool
>>
File: 1451330239849.gif (607 KB, 187x220) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1451330239849.gif
607 KB, 187x220
>all these fucking meme ameriburger sports

Manchester United

Even though i have huge respect for SAF, i couldn't bear watching the way he exploited the PL and won so many matches by the skin of their teeth with time-wasting, ref pressuring, negative football. And now they are even worse, and their fans still think they are title contenders, does my head in.

This is all coming from a Chelsea fan who loves Mourinho, before you all call me a fucking hypocrite, atleast Chelsea, as you can see, aren't hogging the PL title for year after year.
>>
>>65023393
you mean west ham
>>
>>65029935
>is romanian
>likes chelsea

Pottery
Thread replies: 222
Thread images: 28
Thread DB ID: 455388



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.