[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
OFFICIAL KANSAS CITY 2015 SEASON CELEBRATION...
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 19
File: Feels good, KC.png (2 MB, 2048x841) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Feels good, KC.png
2 MB, 2048x841
First of all, congrats to the New England Patriots, they beat the Chiefs in all facets of the game with a clean and fair game. NE is a model franchise and they are what the Kansas City Chiefs should strive to be. Consistent and successful. Every year.

Now while everyone is busy memeing with their JUSTS, edgy song lyrics, and shitposts, let all of us KC brethren gather in this thread to celebrate the best year in Kansas City has had in sports in decades.

We all know about the Kansas City Royals and their beautiful run to winning the 2015 Fall Classic. Not only did they win the WS, they did it in the most improbable ways nearly every single night. By far the greatest team to ever bring a championship to our beloved city.

We also resigned Alex Gordon last week which will likely keep him as a Royal for the rest of his career.

The Chiefs were a great story this year and have finally broken the 22-year long curse that has burdened our franchise. This regime has shown they can win in the playoffs. There are obviously issues that need to be addressed in the offseason to keep this team headed for a 2nd chance at a playoff run next season, but every KC fan should feel very optimistic about where this young team is at. Any playoff experience is good experience and this team is one of, if not the youngest team in the NFL. There's a great chance they'll be back next year.

There is optimism in Kansas City sports again and boy does it feel great, get in here and celebrate KC family.
>>
what a good year to be alive. hopefully the chiefs can take advantage of the power vacuum next year in the AFC west.

royals should have a good year or two of contention as well.
>>
>my face when "people" actually think the team with the best defense and a top 10 offense in the NFL will miss the playoffs this season

>Alex Smith (objectively and statistically a top 15 QB, it isn't even debatable)
>Jamaal Charles (best RB in the game who will be 100% healthy, unlike the entirety of last year, he will put up 1,000+YDs/10+TDs/5.0+YPC,)
>Travis Kelce (a top 3 TE already and going into this season will be fully recovered from knee surgery 2 offseasons ago, 1000+YDs/7+TDs)
>James O'Shaughnessy (literally a Travis Kelce-clone)
>Jeremy Maclin (top 15 WR, 900+YDs/5+TDs)
>Chris Conley (a white guy trapped in a black's body, one of the smartest players in football, elite measurables, incredible upside)
>DAT (one of the fastest and most explosive players in football)
>Anthony Sherman (best FB in NFL)

>Best pass rush in the NFL
>Best LB corp in the NFL
>Best secondary in the AFC
>Top 5 D-Line

Barring major injuries to key players, there is literally no way the Chiefs are missing the playoffs this season

The Chiefs playoff win drought ends in 2015-2016

You cant prove me wrong

Cap it
>>
>celebrating a loss

cucksas shitty
>>
>>64963255
This was so awesome
>>
>>64963257
They played a playoff game,

Last week.
>>
File: 1446597903402.webm (3 MB, 960x540) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1446597903402.webm
3 MB, 960x540
>>64963280
lol nope
>>
>>64963257
>tfw DAT

is he done from football or what. I havent heard anything about him
>>
Why the hell are chief fans acting like major faggots here?
>SUFFERING
>WAHHH SO BAD

Niggas.
The fucking team was at 1-5. 1 WIN and 5 LOSSES, the season was over 1/3rd of the way done and there was no playoff dreams in sight or hope of the chiefs coming back to win it.

That copypasta the meme magic people posted in irony as a joke because it was hilarious as fuck to them that the chiefs thought their playoff drought would end or that they'd even make it there, and the 1-5 proved it to them.

I don't care what the fuck any of you guys are shitposting the Chiefs had a great season even if the schedule was fairly easy, the longest win streak in franchise history, and got that playoff win to end the drought that people were laughing at the chiefs for not being able to end it this year when they were 1-5. When they were 2-5.

Hell when the Chiefs went 5-5 no one on this board or in KC, or anywhere had any fucking hope that Alex Smith would lead KC to the playoffs or even get a win in them. To all the chiefs fans bitching and moaning about the loss instead of celebrating the great season the team had, and even both great seasons both KC teams have had, what the fuck are you doing? Not that long ago in all of your eyes the season already ended, to anyone looking at the 2015 NFL season and the chiefs against all odds made a playoff berth.

2016 probably won't get much better than this for the chiefs but the Division is faltering, and winning it is definitely in the chiefs reach next season.

2015 was an amazing year for KC Sports and you niggers better stop your complaining and bitching about them losing a playoff game none of us thought they'd be playing not even 2 months ago.
>>
So which positions will the Chiefs address in the first 3 rounds of this years draft?
>>
>>64963426
literally nobody is complaining or suffering bro
>>
>>64963138
>winning one playoff game is the best season the Chiefs have had in decades
Lmao what a sorry ass franchise
>>
>>64963457
OL, LB, WR
>>
Say what you will about Reids clock management gaffes but honestly KC just did not have the weapons at WR to be running no huddle improv shit. When a 40 year old Jason Avant is your best option when youre out of the pocket, something is wrong.

I'm going to put this game on the defensive game plan or lack thereof from Bob Sutton. I said in the first fucking quarter that if Tom Brady was going to neutralize the pass rush by getting rid of the ball quick, that our secondary was going to have to start running man and getting physical at the line of scrimage to disrupt the short routes...

And what happened?

This motherfucker was giving like 4 yards of space on the line to recievers like Edelman and Gronk. Brady just picked that shit apart.

They didn't wisen up to this tactic until the 4th ducking quarter.

THE FOURTH FUCKING QUARTER
>>
>First of all, congrats to the New England Patriots, they beat the Chiefs in all facets of the game with a clean and fair game. NE is a model franchise and they are what the Kansas City Chiefs should strive to be. Consistent and successful. Every year.

Could one thread be any more beta?

Fuck the Fucking Pats.

Fuck Tom Brady.

Fuck Roger Goodel and his puppet master Robert Kraft.

Go Chefs. Way not to lose in the playoffs for the 23rd straight year!

Knile Davis should be tarred and feathered and Andy Reid should be run out of town on a rail.
>>
>>64963457
Absolutely nothing they need.
>>
File: 563705c3e8d51.image.jpg (297 KB, 1100x1884) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
563705c3e8d51.image.jpg
297 KB, 1100x1884
>>64963467
Greatness in on the horizon fampai

The optimism in KC is at an all time high :)
>>
>>64963365
Do you have some more? I fucking hate the Mets
>>
>>64963565
>>
File: 1413767671049.jpg (149 KB, 757x648) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1413767671049.jpg
149 KB, 757x648
>>64963525
kek
>>
>>64963565
yeah lol

first pitch of the 2015 WS was an ittp hr from Matt Harvey lmao
>>
Why the hell are chief fans acting like major faggots here?
>SUFFERING
>WAHHH SO BAD

Niggas.
The fucking team was at 1-5. 1 WIN and 5 LOSSES, the season was over 1/3rd of the way done and there was no playoff dreams in sight or hope of the chiefs coming back to win it.

That copypasta the meme magic people posted in irony as a joke because it was hilarious as fuck to them that the chiefs thought their playoff drought would end or that they'd even make it there, and the 1-5 proved it to them.

I don't care what the fuck any of you guys are shitposting the Chiefs had a great season even if the schedule was fairly easy, the longest win streak in franchise history, and got that playoff win to end the drought that people were laughing at the chiefs for not being able to end it this year when they were 1-5. When they were 2-5.

Hell when the Chiefs went 5-5 no one on this board or in KC, or anywhere had any fucking hope that Alex Smith would lead KC to the playoffs or even get a win in them. To all the chiefs fans bitching and moaning about the loss instead of celebrating the great season the team had, and even both great seasons both KC teams have had, what the fuck are you doing? Not that long ago in all of your eyes the season already ended, to anyone looking at the 2015 NFL season and the chiefs against all odds made a playoff berth.

2016 probably won't get much better than this for the chiefs but the Division is faltering, and winning it is definitely in the chiefs reach next season.

2015 was an amazing year for KC Sports and you niggers better stop your complaining and bitching about them losing a playoff game none of us thought they'd be playing not even 2 months ago.
>>
File: 1446528491428.png (3 MB, 2048x1606) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1446528491428.png
3 MB, 2048x1606
>>64963565
.
>>
File: wew chiefs-1.jpg (82 KB, 550x547) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
wew chiefs-1.jpg
82 KB, 550x547
>>64963525
found the broncucks fan
>>
>lose playoff game
>make a celebration thread after

Is there anything more beta than this?
>>
>>64963754
its a year in reflection thread you fag. i'm sure youll call lions or bungles fans beta for celebrating a playoff win whenever they get it too

check your good team privilege
>>
>>64963609
>>64963633
>>64963704
Fucking kek, forgot about the inside the park hr and >familia
>>
>>64963707
Am a KC fan m8. Posting from 64109 rite now
>>
>>64963754
I'm celebrating the fact that I was able to see a Chiefs playoff win in my lifetime let alone the win coming from a season where we started 1-5
>>
>>64963138
>Andy Reid still employed
>Royals just spent $70 million on Ian Kennedy

Im not optimistic
>>
>>64963917
>not believing in Dave Eiland
>>
>>64964042
His work with cueto was a masterpiece
>>
>>64964166
I mean they got what they wanted with Cueto.

But I'm talking about his ability to get the most out of has-beens
>>
>>64963917
Oh whatever, you got one ring, that's something. I'm a DC fag so I've seen like 4 mvps and like 5 playoff wins ever.
>>
>>64963408

Non football injury put him out in week 6 iirc.

Hes been injured for the past two years, so they've barely been able to use him on offense.

He's good he just won't stay healthy long enough to make an impact.
>>
>>64964211
It's a stupid overpay

But maybe eiland will do it again. Still not optimistic
>>
>>64963408
Retiring and attempting to get on the US Sprint Team for the Olympics
>>
>>64964369
the royals aren't really paying for top performance pitching. they paid for someone to eat innings like guthrie did in 2015. if kennedy can just hold it together until 6th inning often enough, it will be alright. probably not worth the money, but it should work.

what we really need to go right is for medlen to continue improving. if he can get near his old level before getting raped by tommy john then our rotation might manage to be middle of the pack instead of dumpster tier
>>
>>64963457
Depends on which of the free agents we dont resign. I think a LB, WR, DB.
>>
>getting run over by Tim Brody

In all seriousness though the Chiefs are a good team that suffered some serious injuries this year. If their fans would just cut back on the fucking memes they wouldn't get treated so badly around here
>>
>>64964577
I'd rather have some fun while I can tbqhwyf. we dont have the luxury of being yearly contenders
>>
>>64964577
Sorry the memes were my favourite part of this season.
>>
File: 1383638021945.jpg (534 KB, 1760x1768) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1383638021945.jpg
534 KB, 1760x1768
>>64964577

>Cut back on the memes

No. Never.

The whole reason why its so bad is because the fanbase is used to mediocrity. Combine success with wanting revenge for all the "fly over" comments / previous irrelevance it will only get worse.

/sp/ brought it on themselves and it will be worse next season
>>
>>64964507
Need yordano and Duffy to step up or its gonna be bad
>>
>>64963255
Holy shit. didn't watch the game, they made new England look like clowns in that webm
>>
Well at least we didn't have to see a tainted super bowl to go with the tainted world series
>>
KC letting the clock run down like they did? wtf?
>>
File: 1446444348434.jpg (102 KB, 600x652) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1446444348434.jpg
102 KB, 600x652
>>64965072
>patriots super bowl
>not tainted
>>
>>64963138
Thanks KCbro.

why are your peopld so cool... while say fans like US12's are so insufferable?
>>
>>64965072
Toronto? Is that you?
>>
>>64965137
>patriots super bowl
Nah senpai cards got this
>>
>>64963457
O line, an mlb, a corner
>>
>>64965072
>World series
>Tainted

Good lord canadian, drop it. That was a homerun, and multiple angles and shots proved it. The kid catching it did nothing and it'd have landed on the wall which at Kauffman is, ding ding ding, a home run!
>>
never thought id live to see a day where alex smith had 50 pass attempts and still be technically in the game until the very end
>>
>>64965171
KC fans in general just try to have fun with their teams. I'd say people around here are aware that our teams being good is a rarity so we try to make the most of it. (I mean our teams have been around since the 60s and only just now have they both been in the playoffs the same year...)

I really never understood why people here constantly say we are delusional. We are just as 'delusional' as any other fanbase if you're just going off of what you see here. We just know how to meme it up a little better

We deal with living in a boring city any way we can. We treat sports like any sane person should, as a healthy distraction from every day life.
>>
File: image.jpg (89 KB, 457x640) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
89 KB, 457x640
>>64963525
>>
>>64965253
Silly former cardinals fan. MLB took all stops to eliminate us so we are used to it. That was Doyers tier umpball.
>>
Why the hell are chief fans acting like major faggots here?
>SUFFERING
>WAHHH SO BAD

Niggas.
The fucking team was at 1-5. 1 WIN and 5 LOSSES, the season was over 1/3rd of the way done and there was no playoff dreams in sight or hope of the chiefs coming back to win it.

That copypasta the meme magic people posted in irony as a joke because it was hilarious as fuck to them that the chiefs thought their playoff drought would end or that they'd even make it there, and the 1-5 proved it to them.

I don't care what the fuck any of you guys are shitposting the Chiefs had a great season even if the schedule was fairly easy, the longest win streak in franchise history, and got that playoff win to end the drought that people were laughing at the chiefs for not being able to end it this year when they were 1-5. When they were 2-5.

Hell when the Chiefs went 5-5 no one on this board or in KC, or anywhere had any fucking hope that Alex Smith would lead KC to the playoffs or even get a win in them. To all the chiefs fans bitching and moaning about the loss instead of celebrating the great season the team had, and even both great seasons both KC teams have had, what the fuck are you doing? Not that long ago in all of your eyes the season already ended, to anyone looking at the 2015 NFL season and the chiefs against all odds made a playoff berth.

2016 probably won't get much better than this for the chiefs but the Division is faltering, and winning it is definitely in the chiefs reach next season.

2015 was an amazing year for KC Sports and you niggers better stop your complaining and bitching about them losing a playoff game none of us thought they'd be playing not even 2 months ago.
>>
>>64965459
>Silly former cardinals fan. MLB took all stops to eliminate us so we are used to it. That was Doyers tier umpball.

Anon. Are you that delusional that you didn't replay that HR at multiple angles and slowed it down and checked the path of trajectory?

It was a homerun, newyork ruled it a home run, it was going over to the point of being a HR if the kid reached his glove out or not. Good lord you're insufferable.

>u-ump ball
>i-it wasn't the o-out field c-choking
>c-check the c-cool batflip

Then again I wouldn't expect anything more from a baseball fan who only has been a fan since the midseason.
>>
>>64965559
royals fans really shouldn't bring up how long someone has been a fan of their team
>>
>>64965741
They can when it's the Jays though.
>>
>>64963138
>le damage control post

I can feel the tears on your keyboard as you posted this.
>>
File: 1434310021143.png (47 KB, 400x400) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1434310021143.png
47 KB, 400x400
>>64967374
Yeah, tears of joy at seeing my team win a championship, sure ;D
>>
>>64967514
Baseball isn't a sport.
>>
File: laugh5.jpg (6 KB, 180x174) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
laugh5.jpg
6 KB, 180x174
>>64967514
>boreball
>>
>>64967574
>>64967705
Kek, this desperation
>>
>my face when "people" actually think the team with the best defense and a top 10 offense in the NFL will miss the playoffs this season

>Alex Smith (objectively and statistically a top 15 QB, it isn't even debatable)
>Jamaal Charles (best RB in the game who will be 100% healthy, unlike the entirety of last year, he will put up 1,000+YDs/10+TDs/5.0+YPC,)
>Travis Kelce (a top 3 TE already and going into this season will be fully recovered from knee surgery 2 offseasons ago, 1000+YDs/7+TDs)
>James O'Shaughnessy (literally a Travis Kelce-clone)
>Jeremy Maclin (top 15 WR, 900+YDs/5+TDs)
>Chris Conley (a white guy trapped in a black's body, one of the smartest players in football, elite measurables, incredible upside)
>DAT (one of the fastest and most explosive players in football)
>Anthony Sherman (best FB in NFL)

>Best pass rush in the NFL
>Best LB corp in the NFL
>Best secondary in the AFC
>Top 5 D-Line

Barring major injuries to key players, there is literally no way the Chiefs are missing the playoffs this season

The Chiefs playoff win drought ends in 2015-2016

You cant prove me wrong

Cap it
Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 19
Thread DB ID: 427324



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.