[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl-new s/4691421-steelers-benga

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 4

File: refs.jpg (39KB, 640x355px) Image search: [Google]
refs.jpg
39KB, 640x355px
http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl-news/4691421-steelers-bengals-martavis-bryant-catch-was-not-a-catch-dean-blandino

lol and people believe that the NFL isn't fixed
>>
No one actually thinks the NFL isn't fixed m8
>>
You mean the Steelers get calls that other teams don't? Are there other teams that also get calls that their opponents don't?

I'm done with this semen slurping sport.
>>
>>64935467
Looked like a catch to me.
>>
Anyone who watched the game knows it was trash. Both teams acted like niggers all game...only one of them caught consequences for it. I don't even like the Bengals but it was pretty fucking clear they got robbed multiple times.
>>
Nice blog, shill. It was a catch.

Anyone who watched that game saw the Bengals chimp out more than any team has ever chimped out.

The sad thing is Bengal fans are now celebrating the head-hunting hit Burfict laid on Brown, injuring him for the Broncos game, when in fact if he didn't chimp out in the first place the Bengals would have won. Shitcinnati fans' niggerish attitude is only surpassed by their stupidity.
>>
>>64935809
>Nice blog, shill.

Yeah, the head of NFL officiating says it wasn't a catch.
>>
>>64935809
the sad thing is that Brown survived.

>injured

yeah, that's why he was catching passes in practice yesterday.
>>
>>64935839
The refs on the field, and the ones who reviewed it, said it was a catch. Broadcasters agreed with them. Common sense says it's a catch as well. But nah, it's ALL A BIG CONSPIRACY TO HAVE THE STEELERS WIN THEIR FIRST PLAYOFF GAME IN 4 YEARS!
>>
>>64935809
I don't understand this attitude. The hit Burfict laid on Brown wasn't that bad. 10 years ago people would say that was an amazing hit.

This is why I'm starting to hate the game. Someone hits someone else with their shoulder and people act all butthurt.

The game was more of a football game than there has been in a long time. I wish more games were like it.
>>
>>64935867
You can still catch balls if you have a concussion. It's just that if he reinjures himself during a game he's got a good chance of getting serious brain damage.
>>
>>64935467
Bengals lost fair and square and I fucking call refball when I see it. didn't have a dog in this race.
>>
>>64935867
He didn't pass concussion protocol and is officially ruled out. Most players would be ded from that, but Brown is a tough cookie with no history of injury. He'd definitely play if CTE wasn't such a meme these days.
>>
>>64935878
The game is changed man. You can't headhunt the other teams best player anymore.
>>
>>64935876
that's FIVE years, m8
>>
>>64935900
or he could just act like a chimp in the endzone and do that.

somersaults across the goal line. good way to hurt yourself.
>>
>>64935878
long time? like back when they didn't wear pads long time?
casual, i bet you started watching in 1965.
>>
>>64935867
Why would he fake an injury? Is gaining 15 yards worth not being able to have your best receiver in the divisional round?
>>
>>64935958
you'd have to ask the Steelers coach who wandered into a group of Bengals to stir shit up if that's worth it.
>>
>>64935980
What? I have no idea what you're trying to say.
>>
>try to fix the game with multiple pass interference calls
>still can't stop Seahawks
Ye
>>
>>64935467

The officiating suits are fucking idiots who are over-complicating the game as it is. Martavis did a Hell of a job maintaining possession of that ball.
>>
>>64935946
>somersaults across the goal line. good way to hurt yourself.
not really, he is an athlete. maybe your fat ass would be retarded enough to get concussed by jumping, but he's not like that dumbasses that tear acl's after getting a sack
>>
>>64935467
please stop shilling your blog op, it's against the rules
>>
File: 12573189.jpg (24KB, 567x541px) Image search: [Google]
12573189.jpg
24KB, 567x541px
>>64935980
lol I don't even care if the Steelers practice squad loses this weekend in Denver. The butthurt the Wild Card game has caused will last all offseason.
>>
>>64936004
are you dense, he clearly is talking about Porter......
>>
It wasn't a catch and I didn't like the refs not being cosistent with their foul calls
I expect the Chiefs to get the shaft if they don't shaft themselves
>>
>>64936157
I get that but what does a coach walking on to the field have to do with Antonio Brown faking an injury?
>>
>>64936179
he was referring to the fine Porter received for instigating that gave Jones the unsportsmanlike conduct penalty

essentially ~$667 per yd gained
>>
>>64935878
He didn't even have the ball dipshit.
>>
File: 1447635007451.png (89KB, 416x357px) Image search: [Google]
1447635007451.png
89KB, 416x357px
>>64935467
I can't stand Ben and the Stoolers, Ohio native Pats fan, watched the game, thought it was a great catch then, still think it was a catch.

Why not? Why is this sport just a bunch of nitpicking and pussy calls over measly and mediocre hits? This shouldn't even be news, the game's been over.

Of course I think some games are driven in a direction, but this is just pure nitpicking.
>>
>>64936275
Burfict hit Brown as soon his 2nd foot hit the ground. He didn't know if he caught it at all. Stop being such a pussy.
>>
>>64936034
The fix was in for that game. Seahawks were not supposed to win.
>>
>>64936298
>he thinks real life is like blitz
>>
>>64935878
its almost like there is a blockbuster movie about concussions and athletes with severe brain damage have been killing themselves and others
>>
>>64936289
>Ohio native pats fan
Hang yourself you fuck
>>
>>64936376
Your obsession with the Patriots is unhealthy
>>
>>64936376
Hey man, Idk how it is where you are, but Buckeyes are the only true heart. EVERYONE likes a different NBA and NFL team.

True story: My mothers boyfriend (years after my father passed) brought over a "history of the Patriots" DVD, when we were going through a rough time with no cable or anything. This was before I really had an opinion on any football team, I just played in the late elementary school league. Ended up falling in love with my first professional team of any sport, been a die hard fan since.

>>64936416
Also this
>>
>>64935467
They wanted the Steelers to beat the Patriots, too bad they're going to get knocked out of the playoffs next game.
>>
>>64936504
>best of the patriots DVD
>lifelong fan ever since
I was going to meme about >my mother's boyfriend but then saw the bit about your pops, my condolences

>>64936416
I hate cancer
>>
>>64936368
O.K. if the Burfict tackle was a flag (which he used his SHOULDER to tackle, and not his head) then why wasn't this a flag? (which resulted in a fumble taking away at least 3 points for the Bengals)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBpF3VmqzDs

The NFL is rigged, and the Steelers should have lost that game.
>>
>>64935753
>only one of them caught consequences for it
Which team received more penalties for 1.5x as many yards that game again?
Eat shit famalam
>>
>Cincy still ass-blasted that they shit the bed against the Stoolers

Bungles confirmed for next NFL dumpster fire franchise.
>>
>>64937451
The Steelers got away with way more than the Bengals. Just because the Steelers got more flags doesn't mean the game was called fairly. It just means the Steelers were playing extremely dirty and getting away with a lot of it.
>>
>>64937405

Brown
>In the air (defenseless)
>Doesn't have the ball

Bernard
>Running
>Has the ball

Also Shazier's hit wasn't intentionally dirty, it was just located poorly. In fact, if that was Hill, who's taller than Bernard, that hit comes across as clean unlike Burfict's hit which was only ever going to hit the head.
>>
>>64937690
It's still a flag.

A 15-yard penalty will be called if a runner or a tackler initiates forcible contact by delivering a blow with the top/crown of his helmet against an opponent when both players clearly are outside the tackle box (an area extending from tackle-to-tackle and from 3 yards beyond the line of scrimmage to the offensive team's end line)

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000238662/article/new-nfl-rules-crownofhelmet-change-to-help-runner-defender

Plus how would Burfict know that he caught it or not. By the time Burfict landed the hit Browns second foot just hit the ground from jumping. I'm not saying that Burfict shouldn't have been flagged. It just wasn't a dirty hit.
>>
>>64937982
Plus Burfict didn't tackle with his helmet, and the Steelers player did.

The Steelers just got away with murder that game.
>>
>>64935876
This is literally what Bengals fans believe.
>>
>>64937405
I agree that call was bullshit. They took 7 points away from the Steelers.
>>
>>64935467

Football is the WWE of sports
>>
>>64935467
>>64938331
Daily reminder that the NFL is rigged and Russell Wilson is the man of prophecy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0IgekSNdzc
>>
File: 1402626192650.jpg (67KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1402626192650.jpg
67KB, 500x375px
>>64938380
Fucking what?
>>
>>64938421
exactly
>>
>>64935809
sounds like r/soccer is more your speed, bitchboy
>>
>>64938380
nothing but the truth
>>
>>64937405
Bernard was a runner and not defenseless, if anything it benefited the bengals since they took away a TD from PIT.
>>
>>64935467
"Oooh look...there's millimeters of ball movement as his right foot touches down and he begins to pin it against his ass"

F.O.H it was clearly a catch and there was no evidence to overrule it, i like that Bungholefags won't let this shit go, they'll cry about this game 50 years from now and still 0 SB's later
>>
>>64938592
>more shill sheepletons
lol no he wasn't. he barely had enough time to turn his head

https://youtu.be/ZgyuOLlQP-Y
>>
>>64938592
see
>>64937982

the rules clearly state that you cannot tackle with the crown of your helmet outside of the tackle box which they were out of
>>
>>64938523
Listen nerd, if you're going to reply to me hours later, at least make sense.
>>
>>64938609
>they'll cry about this game 50 years from now and still 0 playoff wins later

Fixed.
>>
>>64938380
wew lad
>>
>>64935467
Very first line of OPs article:

>officials made the correct call after reviewing Martavis Bryant’s acrobatic touchdown catch

I'm getting mixed messages here...
>>
>>64935980

Gilberry shoved him into that group of Bengals players.

>Being this delusional
>>
>>64939427
lol Gilberry was just going to the Bengals huddle. He didn't lay one finger on Porter.

>Riding the Steelers dick this hard
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.