[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT Relocation General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 13

File: aids-logo.png (80KB, 377x400px) Image search: [Google]
aids-logo.png
80KB, 377x400px
http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/14572902/red-mccombs-trying-lure-oakland-raiders-san-antonio

How does this make you feel, /sp/?
>>
File: fingers-crossed_3003722b.jpg (36KB, 620x387px) Image search: [Google]
fingers-crossed_3003722b.jpg
36KB, 620x387px
>>64926155
Great. Can't wait for the San Antonio Raiders. Fuck Jerry Jones, fuck Commiefornia.
>>
File: aaneil.gif (974KB, 200x165px) Image search: [Google]
aaneil.gif
974KB, 200x165px
>>
>>64926155
Considering Texas is probably willing to throw a bunch of public money at a stadium, I'd say the chances of the Raiders ending up in San Antonio are pretty good.
>>
>>64926155
hopefully the beaners follow the team to san antonio where im sure more await.
>>
>>64926368

We sure do, my fellow white friend.
>>
>>64926368
All the beaners in TX are Cowboys fans.
>>
Theyve used san antonio as leverage before and theyre doing it again. Nothing to see here folks
>>
>Jones blocks raiders from moving to LA
>Davis now potentially gonna be his neighborino

this is what you get you ahole, fuck Jerry Jones
>>
File: tumblr_reddit_9gag_espn_innout.jpg (149KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_reddit_9gag_espn_innout.jpg
149KB, 700x700px
>>64926397

N-no! It's different this time!
>>
>>64926397
Except they have 3rd dibs on LA, no chance of getting a new stadium in Oakland and SD is dependent on 2/3rds voter approval of a stadium plan. San Antonio is somehow the path of least resistance.
>>
>>64926397
Mark Davis can't afford a stadium and Oakland has said they aren't making one.

He's going to take San Antonio if they offer.
>>
>>64926472
Sources on him saying that bud? >>64926430
Oakland is trying to get something done which is something that has been said before BUT the mayor is now offering new incentives and land that werent mentioned before. Land being one of the raiders top priorities
>>
>>64926786
lol you think that will be enough to keep the Raiders in California?

Texas is a fast growing state with more millionaires and billionaires than Mexifornia

There are already 12 (twelve) corporate sponsors lining up to bring the Raiders here. The state of California doesn't even have 12 corporations

Get fucked
>>
>>64926977

It's 9 in the morning, time for

>muh oil fracking boom-n-bust economy
>muh ±1000 net immigration
>muh taxes cuz no public edumucation

Posts from Texas

Sleep in Governor Perry, it's Friday and you are unemployed.
>>
>>64927025
Better than the hippie economy of Commiefornia

How are you enjoying Jose's dick, good Mexifornian? Maybe El Chapo will let you live after the cartels take over your shit state
>>
File: feeks.jpg (244KB, 1203x1447px) Image search: [Google]
feeks.jpg
244KB, 1203x1447px
>>64927040
Not him but you take that back. California is undeniably the best state and youre just buttblasted because everyday youre reminded that you were born in the shit hole that is Texas. The raiders will NEVER move to San Antonio, now go back to being an irrelevant inbred fag
>>
>>64927079
>best state
>highest taxes
>most minorities
>5 million Californians moving to Texas since 1971

k.
>>
File: SA-Raiders-Concept.jpg (151KB, 1024x957px) Image search: [Google]
SA-Raiders-Concept.jpg
151KB, 1024x957px
>>
>>64926786
Well for one, Mark Davis net worth is only 500 million dollars. Google it
>>
File: 3586204.jpg (21KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
3586204.jpg
21KB, 400x400px
>>64926786
Have you looked at a map? Point on it to where there's room for a new stadium. They're surrounded on all sides by water, San Francisco, water, and Fresno.

San Antonio is the 7th largest city in the United States.

Points, SA.
>>
>>64927079
>California is the best state
>California has Fresno, Sacramento, Bakersfield, and Orange County

Will, which is it, Anonno?
>>
>>64927079
>droughts
>good

Top kek degenerate
>>
>>64927386
Why even keep the name at that point.
>>
>tfw living in the I35-45-10 triangle and will be able to bandwaggon 3 different teams with no shame
>>
What are the real odds this actually happens though?
>>
>>64927386
Just keep the logo its iconic. The city is irrelevant. The RAIDERS is what people will always call them
>>
>>64926155
please stop trying to force this I'm tired of seeing it on my twitter feed and on /sp/

first of all
they can't move this year so either they play in LA or Oakland for one more year
Now onto the next year speculations
-Mark has no money to move to another state
-He has land in fremont california which is large enough to build a stadium with the city of oakland's cooperation
-San Diego is also a more believable option due to the simple fact that compared to what they are offering to spanos they'll no doubt offer mark who is not only battling the city of oakland but the athletics that receive a large majority of concessions in o.co
-rebuilding a well known name in a different state is a terrible idea, ask the oilers , reminder that they didn't move 3+ states

Stop clinging to the fantasy that the raiders will move outside of california because it will never happen

in San Antonio which is already filled to the brim with cowboy fans and jerry already said along the lines of it being wild rumor that makes no sense to him
>>
>>64931913
- moderate right now
- extremely high if Jerry Jones dies from an unexpected heart attak :^)
>>
>>64926430
Maybe San Antonio would be if it weren't for that $500 million relocation fee.
>>
>>64931962
The NFL said they were going to waive that fee.
>>
>>64926977
b8ing hard
>>
>>64931941
>-Mark has no money to move to another state
not like there is a stadium already in SA ready for an NFL franchise as a temporary home while Davis gets sponsors and public monies to build a new stadium right?

>-He has land in fremont california which is large enough to build a stadium with the city of oakland's cooperation
i'll give you that

>-San Diego is also a more believable option
yes i'm sure the people of san diego would be thrilled to have a hated divisional rival take over their city and bring even more shitty fans
>>
>>64931969
for LA or SD
>>
File: 4118031-8485351731-ixbw5.gif (3MB, 280x301px) Image search: [Google]
4118031-8485351731-ixbw5.gif
3MB, 280x301px
>>64927040
>this entire post
>>
>>64927386
Raiders fan here but if they move I hope they do this and change the name of the team. At least I could say my franchise died with Al Davis and I could move on.
>>
>>64931791
San Antonio has the 25th largest metro area in the USA just above Orlando, and right below Portland.

San Francisco and Oakland is 10th.
>>
File: want.jpg (16KB, 279x420px) Image search: [Google]
want.jpg
16KB, 279x420px
>>64927386

>The San Antonio Tonys
>>
>>64931824
>Texas
>Never has droughts
>>
>Fat Antonio
>>
>>64932036
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_primary_statistical_areas_of_the_United_States

Actually the Bay Area is 5th
>>
>>64931880
Oh, there's some shame, motherfucker.

Team polyamory is frowned upon more than even bandwagoning.
>>
File: hoops.jpg (63KB, 450x786px) Image search: [Google]
hoops.jpg
63KB, 450x786px
>>64931941
>they can't move this year
So fucking what? They no longer have a lease in Oakland, they have no motivation to stay.
>Mark has no money to move to another state
The article in OP link actually states, if you read it, that millionaires are lining up to help pay for that shit.
>He has land in Fremont blah blah with the city of Oakland's cooperation
Yes, but why stay in Oakland? It's a shitty small town and you're competing with the 49ers. Sure, the city of Oakland may cooperate, but will Mark? Hence, welcome to the thread.
>San Diego is more viable
Better beach front property, but San Diego has a year to decide. But why stay down the road from a two-team LA when you can have the entire western half of Texas to yourself, with a built-in rivalry in either conference?
>rebuilding a well-known name in a different state is a terrible idea
If your entire argument comes down to marketing, you don't understand how billionaires do things. Also, you know--
>uses Oilers as reference
Let's also discuss, then, the Ravens, the Colts, the Browns, and oh yeah, THE FUCKING RAMS.
>stop clinging
No one's clinging, it's being reported as news.

And finally, my personal favorite:
>something doesn't make sense to Jerry Jones
You understand you're talking about a man who thinks Tony Romo is an elite quarterback, right? There are MANY, many things Jerry Jones does not understand.
>>
>>64932036
And this would mean something if the 49ers weren't already sharing that space with you.
>>
File: sars.jpg (25KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
sars.jpg
25KB, 480x360px
>thinking it's the same old world

Al Davis is dead, motherfuckers, Joffrey is running things now. SAY HELLO TO THE 21ST CENTURY, BITCHES.
>>
File: mm.gif (2MB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
mm.gif
2MB, 500x250px
>This thread
>>
>not reading the news today

>oh boy
>>
File: iah.jpg (11KB, 236x354px) Image search: [Google]
iah.jpg
11KB, 236x354px
FINALLY.

A THREE-WAY.
>>
>>64926381
Houston beaners like the Texans
>>
>>64926155
Would the name/logo remain the same?
I know San Antoniers and Texans in general have a big ol' boner for the Alamo, so I kind of expected that to be incorporated somehow.
>>
>>64937398
Houston as a city has no relation to, or imagery for, the Alamo. It's a Texas thing over all ("Remember the Alamo!"), but it's only on SA swag.

I'd figure an SA team would want to create its own thing, especially considering how spectacularly they dropped the ball in attendance at Saints games in '05
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.