[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any sports moments worse than "4th and 8"?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 3

File: Sad_Bear_by_Jovajna.jpg (35KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
Sad_Bear_by_Jovajna.jpg
35KB, 300x400px
Are there any sports moments worse than "4th and 8"?

There probably are but it'll be tough to think of them.
>>
4th and 26
>>
>>64901819
Not even close. Fuck off packshits. You don't know our pain.
>>
4th and 8 was the Bear's Holocaust
>>
File: Shitcago.jpg (154KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
Shitcago.jpg
154KB, 960x540px
>>64901704
>Peppers screwed up so badly that he joined the Packers out of shame
L E L
E
L
>>
How'd the receiver get so open?
>>
>>64902223
Because bears
>>
>Aaron Rodgers pisses all over the Bears again: episode 25
not even close bud
>>
/r/ing the gif of Ray Rice taking a screen 28(?) yards against the Chargers on 4th down for the first. Also featuring an uncalled block in the back against Weddle.
>>
>>64903004
But the context it was in.
>>
>18-1 was much worse duh
>>
>>64903283
>happened in the super bowl
>worse
Get out
>>
>>64902223
How is Chris Conte still alive?
>>
>7-1
>>
>>64901704
>17 seconds
>>
>4th and 25
>>
>>64907133
>semifinals
>>64907133
>finals
>>
>
>>
>bores fans whining again

"But this/that/every year was supposed to be OUR YEAR! Dicka said so!!!"
>>
>>64909977
Mad
>>
>>64910150
yeah I am actually. you guys shit up the whole internet with incessant whining. you would think Chicago is some football mecca the way you act, like the single Superbowl they won was worth 4. it wasn't and your team has lost to the lions six times in a row lmao
>>
>>64910251
But isn't that the point?

That right now its very tough times for the Bears so all the complaints are warranted?
>>
>>64910268
it's almost always tough times for them lmao. you had a glory year once, a generation ago. bears fans just gobble up their media.
>>
>>64910303
So you're saying the complaints aren't warrented just because 30 years ago they won an owl?

Get real.
>>
>>64910377
your hopes for your team are clearly never warranted, yes, unless it's the 80s.

biggest NFL whiners on /sp/
>>
wide right tbqhwymdf (to be quite honest with you my dear familia )
>>
>>64910400
>wanting to go to the playoffs is unwarranted
>seeing that dream dashed by 4th and 8 in the worst way is not grounds to complain

You are just hating for the sake of hating.
>>
>>64910480
newfag you must not have been here even last year. there is complaining and there is bears fandom. bears fans were spamming in all caps and were actually surprised that your team sucked. you could hardly post in that packers gamethread. was kinda funny but the best was postgame radio
>>
football newfag here, why is it called 4th and 8?
>>
>>64910610
4th and 8 happened 2 years ago.
>>
>>64910617
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbOScflksGw
>>
>>64910617
because it's the fourth down (last play before losing possession unless getting to first down) and there's 8 yards to first down

I think most foreigners who shitpost against the nfl do so because they don't understand the game
>>
>>64910687
Great coverage. thick and solid.
>>
>>64910610
I think you're the newfag here if you're wondering why fans would be mad and complaining about 4th and 8.

Have you even seen that play? Do you know the situation? Do you even understand what 4th and 8 means to a Bears fan?
>>
>>64910706
thanks, argentina
>>
>>64910617
4th and 8 doesn't do it much justice. It needs other names. Like The Great Chicago Holocaust of 2013.
>>
>>64910645
and I was talking about last years packer blowout, as if that game was surprising to anyone but bear fans

>>64910725
yeah it was literally just making the playoffs which the bears would have gotten crushed in, stop acting like it was the superbowl
>>
>>64910857
Way to show your colors.

JUST making the playoffs?

How entitled can you be?

What you're doing right now is the equivalent of a rich man going up to a homeless person and going, it JUST A MILLION DOLLARS, NOT A BIG DEAL.

Stop. Just stop.
>>
>>64910857
Also about the Packers game, with only 3 wins in the last 21 or so meet ups, Bears fans are angry and we'll fed up with constantly losing to the Packers.
>>
>>64910903
wow.. playoffs.. I thought the mighty bears were better than this.

"Are there worse moments in sports?" lmao yes but there aren't weaker fans
>>
>>64911149
Typical Packers fan who only knows of his team winning doesn't understand our plight. It's a waste talking to you.
>>
>>64910687
What's so bad about that? Genuine question because i have no idea about this sport.

Was it shit defence or amazing play or just freaky?
>>
>>64911168
completely wrong nfcn team lel
I know better than you of shit nfl teams
>>
>>64911373
It was Bears.
>>
>>64911596
The burrs are pretty shit tho
>>
>crying this much about a loss that isn't even in the playoffs
sit the fuck down until you blow a playoff game or super bowl on one play
>>
>>64911373

BAD fucking defense. you could have thrown that ball and i imagine you're malnourished from eating english gruel.

If the guy who ever catches a ball is that open, it's the defense fucking up REALLY badly...and for it to happen on 4th down makes it even more embarrassing.
>>
>>64914135
See
>>64910903
>>
>>64901704
>>
4th and 29
>>
Cucks
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.