[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HOW MUCH MORE CAN THIS STATE GET BLOWN THE FUCK OUT?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 9

File: image.jpg (126KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
126KB, 1252x1252px
HOW MUCH MORE CAN THIS STATE GET BLOWN THE FUCK OUT?
>>
Missouri cursed by inducosis
>>
>>64892400
you can stop posting this in every thread now, we get it
>>
>dindu state

Kek
>>
>>64892508
dinducosis lel lal lul
>>
File: image.jpg (43KB, 442x587px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43KB, 442x587px
>tfw Illini fan
>>
what did they dindu?
>>
File: image.jpg (90KB, 634x926px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90KB, 634x926px
ITT: We thank based Darren Wilson for starting this chain reaction of Missouri getting rekt
>>
>>64892643
their men's basketball coach is named Kim
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (287KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
287KB, 1920x1080px
>>64892355
eh
>>
Mizzou has already won the SEC East two times in their first four years in the conference.
>>
lmao mizzouri dinducosis spilled milk out of nose wile laughing XD
>>
>>64892739
TYBDW
>>
>kukhoop
>>
st louis plays in kansas
>>
>>64892739
TYBDW
>>
>>64892910
>SEC East for the past 4 years
That's a real achievement. Tennessee and Florida are just becoming relevant again.
>>
>>64892739
Thank you based Officer
>>
>>64892903
>Kansas
>>
>>64892739
TYBDW
>>
>>64898634
Kansas City, MO.
>>learn to read a map you irredeemable faggot.
>>
>>64892355
We won the Royals won the World Series last year and Sporting KC won the World Cup the year before. I'd say we're doing alright.
>>
>>64902210

>Sporting KC
>World Cup

no
>>
>>64892355
Um, KC MO Royals World Series champs? Chefs aren't looking so bad either retard.
>>
>>64902210
>>64904679
None of you KCMO faggots were Royals fans more than 3 years ago, you cunts were chiefs and cardinals fans. Royals are a Kansas team they pay taxes in Kansas so they are a Kansas enterprise. Keep your shitty Chiefs team, hell move it to St Louis. Sporting KC is KCK nigger and Mizzou has won nothing and never will. You chicken shits ran to the SEC so you can get btfo by Bama in Football and Kentucky in Basketball. RCJH
>>
>>64904733
>Royals are a Kansas team
Not sure if bait but kill yourself either way
>>
>>64904744
Royals as a misery team is like saying the Jets and Giants are a New Jersey team.

>implying you're not a front running cardinals faggot because hurrrrr muhzirrruh
>>
>>64904755
Where are these two located? Fuckin retard.
>>
>>64892903
>>64899872
>implying
To the rest of the country Kansas City is in Kansas. Deal with it
>>
>>64904733
Kansan here, this guys retarded, KC fanbase is pretty much all of Kansas, and most of NW Missouri.
Yes after the WS runs the fandom has spread south and north into Iowa, Arkansas and Nebraska, but that's not too surprising.
>>
>>64892910
>division titles meaning anything in college football
>>
>>64904790
>Not aligning the stadiums so you can hit HRs into the football stadium
>>
>>64905418
Maybe to retarded Californians
>>
>>64906456
naw, literally everyone thinks KC is in Kansas
it's honestly bullshit
>Kansas city
>state is Missouri
>>
>>64904733
>>64904733

>bandwagon Royals fans

Truer words were never spoken. No one gave a shit about the Royals before 2014. KC is a notorious fairweather town. They don't go to Chiefs games either if it's the second half of the season and they have a losing record.
>>
>>64892910
>SEC

Until you figure out Saban's summoning rituals, nobody cares.
>>
Cardinals pitchers confirmed for the HGH.
>>
>>64892805
Frank Haith is a smart motherfucker,gave that school a tar and feathering deserved so much

Mizzou shit is going to get pushed in hard throughout the new year
>>
>>64892739
TYBDW
>>
File: 1413415664632.jpg (141KB, 361x559px) Image search: [Google]
1413415664632.jpg
141KB, 361x559px
>>64906749
>>64904733
Literally noone here in KC was ever a Cardinals fan. Springfield has a huge Card fanbase. But in KC it was always the Chiefs, then KU or Mizzou fandom during the Royals suck years.......but never any Cards fans here dumbass.

side note: No longer a Mizzou fan since the chimp out....pledging Alliegance to the Razorbacks now
>>
>>64908125

Not that guy, but you're right that there's no Cards fans in KC unless they're transplants.

KC has a massive inferiority complex when it comes to the Cardinals. They hate the Cards more than teams in their own league or division, which really says something about Royal's fans' lack of baseball knowledge and culture. You'd think they'd have a natural hatred for the White Sox, Tigers, or Twins, but they'd rather just hump the Cardinals leg for some reason.

On the opposite end of the spectrum, Cardinal fans are indifferent to KC. We barely remember the Royals exist until they play each other twice a year. We got the Cubs, Reds, and Dodgers to worry about. They Royals are perennial AL nobodies.
>>
>>64892739
TYBDW
>>
File: CSDys6aU8AABqhM.jpg (55KB, 599x351px) Image search: [Google]
CSDys6aU8AABqhM.jpg
55KB, 599x351px
>>64908277
I don't hate the Cardinals......I will forever hate the Yankees though. Don't like our division rivals either.....but my absolute hatred is for the Fucking Yankees.
>>
File: cool_rad_dude.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
cool_rad_dude.gif
1MB, 320x240px
>>64908310

You must be one of the few who cared before 2014.
>>
>>64908656

There was never an inferiority complex with st louis. KCMO people are just kind of embarrassed about them. Kind of like when you have a girlfriend who says dumb things all the time in public. You're kind of embarrassed for her sake and then embarrassed for yourself because people associate her with you.
>>
>>64908718

>embarrassed by lousy team
>understandable
>still does not explain irrational Cardinals hatred
>>
File: notbartman.jpg (102KB, 600x652px) Image search: [Google]
notbartman.jpg
102KB, 600x652px
>>64909729
Dude what don't you understand. Noone, I mean noone in KC hates the Cards.....they really don't give 2 flying fucks about them either way. If anything I think most of us would have like to see another 1-70 WS.
>>
>>64910054

>noone in KC hates the Cards
>call massive bullshit

Sorry senpai, I live 2 hours southeast of KC and every Royals fan I ever met hates the Cards. All the recent bandwagoners that don't know shit about baseball hate them too. It's like when they apply for their bandwagon fan card it says right on the front of it "you must sperg out at any mentioning of St. Louis baseball". It's practically a universal trait they all have. Whenever I go to Kauffman for the annual series the locals act like petty shitheads at anyone wearing red. It's unreal. They treat it like a real rivalry, we do not.

Glad to hear you and your circle of fans don't act like that. Hope you guys can influence KC fandom to direct your ire towards the Yankees or Tigers or any other AL rival that would make actual sense.
>>
>>64904790
So then we should call the jets and have them change their name because they're in new jersey along with the giants. They are a Kansas business, taxed in Kansas.
>>
>>64910565
People hate the Cardinals because they named THEMSELVES the best fans in baseball. Growing up they all mocked the Royals. Then all of a sudden 80% of the bandwagon jumpers in KCMO that are closet Cardinals fans buy a hat and t shirt and are diehard Royals fans because the Cardinals haven't done anything the last two years. Nobody on the Kansas side would ever root for a St. Louis team, but I've known TONS that pull the stupid mizzzurrruhhh card so they root for a St. Louis team because they're 10x easier to root for. Royals haven't won shit in the last 30 years and we've suffered with the team then all of a sudden these glory hound faggots come out of the woodwork that are spoiled to begin with and they want to act like they've always been fans.
>>
>>64910939

>best fans meme

We didn't start that nonsense, the media did. Guess that's what happens when a fanbase isn't fairweather. Still, I think the moniker is annoying and I'm a lifelong Cardinal fan. Don't blame us, blame ESPN.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.