[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chandles Jones is Dugged Up Crazie

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 5

File: typicalpatsbandwagoneer.jpg (368KB, 2203x2937px) Image search: [Google]
typicalpatsbandwagoneer.jpg
368KB, 2203x2937px
But apparently the patriots players get a pass in foxboro. Cheating/Murder/Drugs all covered up for the patriots. Is there a more disgusting organization?

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/01/13/report-chandler-jones-was-a-confused-party-when-he-talked-to-cops/

The recordings included a police officer being sent to Jones’ home saying: “I got his keys off the kitchen table, I was able to lock the front door. If you want to just pass along to the fire, he was definitely involved with Class D delta before this happened, just so they know.”

That’s likely a reference to Class D narcotics, which includes marijuana.

Foxboro Police Chief Edward O’Leary initially told reporters there was no contact between Jones and his officers, but then after the recordings were released, said he didn’t want to share the information because of medical privacy.
>>
>>64884389
>all covered up for the patriots
How is it covered up if everyone found out about it almost right after it happened.
>>
>>64884419
the freaking police chief lied and said his officers never had contact with chandler.
>>
>>64884419
plus they found class D drugs at his house and he wasn't arrested and i don't even think they cofiscated the drugs.
>>
>>64884447
Because we have rights in America.

Eurotrash
>>
>>64884530
you're saying that if anyone else in foxboro was caught with drugs they wouldn't be arrested?

at least the NFL will suspend him for 4 games. NE doesn't need him in the playoffs anyway do they?
>>
>>64884447
I thought they couldn't arrest you for or confiscate the drugs unless they have a warrant.
>>
>>64884557
what?
no they don't need a warrant.
>>
>>64884389
>sending a police office to chandler's house to lock up for him

must be nice to be able to use the police as your personal assistants.
>>
>>64884447
>reading comprehension

It never stated they found Class D drugs at his house. It only stated that he was under the influence of them.
>>
>>64884579
>being this dumb
office went to house
calls in over radion "he was definitely involved with class delta before this"
i know you're a retard, but try to figure out how the policman knew he was high off his ass after going to his house.
>>
>>64884594
All I'm saying is know the facts before you jump to conclusions. That's the mistake that has plagued the NFL for the past 10 years when dealing with the Patriots.

inb4 they're the only organization that tries to cover things up. They all do.
>>
File: 1452414758720.png (427KB, 858x588px) Image search: [Google]
1452414758720.png
427KB, 858x588px
>"The Patriot Way"
>>
>>64884629
go back to your inbred /a/utist bretheren
>>
>>64884627
>all these pats dindu nuffin faggots

he was so off his ass he has to be hospitalized
police went to his house and said "hes definitely involved with class d drugs"

how the fuck is this jumping to conclusions?
>>
>>64884654
I don't know, maybe all the information so far has been from radio hosts playing telephone. Consider help if you're this disillusioned with how evidence works.
>>
>>64884627
>the only organization
we all know that kraft is the dirtiest owner in the game, but this is the police.
they've already been caught lying and now they're actually censoring the reports.

do you think if you're some college kid that gets caught with ritalin that they'd do this?
>>
>>64884670
>maybe all the information so far has been from radio hosts playing telephone
what?

the only information so far has been from the release of a tape MADE BY A POLICEMAN THAT WAS AT THE FUCKING SCENE.

you are literally retarded.
>>
>>64884672
Lying to protect medical privacy*

some college kid isn't a professional football player that local police most likely adore.

I'm not saying it's right. I'm saying that all other teams do the same shit, so don't start with the cheatriots bs
>>
>>64884696
>cheatriots bs
its not bs if its true.
>>
>>64884696
>Lying to protect medical privacy*

this is a bullshit excuse and you know it.

the patriots and police are trying to cover this up so the druggie doesn't get suspended.
its pathetic.

but do go and continue your fawning over a team that has yet to accomplish anything without cheating.
>>
>>64884731
Sitting in the wrong section 10ft away is minimally cheating, and you are literally admitting to not understanding a childishly BASIC law of nature if you think they systematically deflated footballs.
>>
>>64884770
>the patrots dindu nuffin
>>
>>64884770
>lost mutliple draft picks
>paid millions in fines

sure anon, they were innocent
>>
>>64884870
>only guilty people are ever punished
Come on now.
>>
>>64884870
>guilty is a necessary condition for punishment
oh i am laffin
>>
>>64884389
>murder covered up

What? Dumbass hernandez is in jail
>>
>>64884896
>>64885032

denial is not a river in egypt retardanons
>>
>>64885074
>he can't distinguish between necessary and sufficient conditions
>>
Quality thread OP
>>
>>64885074
danube is a river in Hungary though.
>>
>>64885093
>he can't admit the patriots are cheaters and have accomplished nothing in the history of the organization without cheating
>>
>>64885125
Here's your (you)
>>
>>64885093
>being a pedant
>b-b-but you don't have to be guility to be convicted therefore patriots are innocent
>>
File: chandler jones sofa.png (1MB, 962x661px) Image search: [Google]
chandler jones sofa.png
1MB, 962x661px
>does some drug, mistakenly all but turns himself into the police
>police take him to the hospital
>apparently he OD'd on something

wow holy shit stop the presses: a black NFL player did drugs once. It's not like he's Josh Gordon.
The report indicated that it wasn't PEDs, so they won't suspend him. He'll go into the NFL's "substance abuse program" after the season and this will be forgotten.
>>
LOL , he OD'd at gronks house

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/01/12/report-chandler-jones-overdosed-on-pills/

Report: Chandler Jones overdosed on pills
Posted by Mike Florio on January 12, 2016, 8:28 PM EST

The reason for a weekend trip to the hospital by Patriots defensive lineman Chandler Jones initially wasn’t know. According to Chris Curtis, producer of WEEI’s Dennis & Callahan Show, it now is.

Curtis reports, citing unnamed police sources, that Jones overdosed on pills on Saturday night. An ambulance transported Jones to Norwood Hospital.

The pills taken by Jones aren’t known. In theory, he could be subject to NFL action if the substance has been banned by the NFL. The medical records generated by the trip to the hospital undoubtedly contained information regarding what Jones ingested.

Automatic suspension would arise only if the compound is a PED. For street drugs, an initial violation would result at worst in placement in the league’s substance-abuse program, along with enhanced testing. Multiple violations typically are required before a suspension occurs.

UPDATE 8:37 p.m. ET: The report from WEEI initially claimed that the overdose happened at teammate Rob Gronkowski’s house. That tweet has been deleted, replaced by a new one that reiterates the overdose report, but that does not say where it occurred.
>>
>>64885243
>does some drug, mistakenly
>mistakenly

jesus christ, you pats fags are delusional
>>
>>64885243
slower than the Forehead's HGH abuse no less.
>>
>>64885243
he fucking OD'd @ gronk's house during a party.
how is this "mistakenly"?

and the funny thing is he had to go to the police to get help.
apparently gronk wouldn't call an ambulance for him.
>>
>>64885271
>partial quoting
It doesn't get better than this.
>>
Illiteracy: The Thread
>>
>>64885291
Because he was in Florida. Do you accept the first thing you hear in all aspects of life?
>>
Patriots: cheaters, murderers, thugs, and druggies
>>
>>64885326
Don't forget winners
>>
>>64885399
>>
>>64885406
Call me when the championships actually get asterisks and aren't just a meme.
>>
>>64885429
call me when the patriots have won a championship without cheating
>>
Jesus you guys take butthurt about the pats to another level. Who cares if someone uses recreational drugs?
>>
>>64885445
2001, 2003, 2004, 2014
>>
>>64885464
BZZZZZZZT, but thanks for playing
>>
>>64885498
Prove me wrong
>>
File: 1446450402510.jpg (53KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
1446450402510.jpg
53KB, 400x388px
>>64884389
THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.