[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
UEFA Team of the year 2015.
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 118
Thread images: 13
File: toty.png (290 KB, 1481x491) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
toty.png
290 KB, 1481x491
UEFA Team of the year 2015.

> Ramos
> James

LOL
>>
>no Suarez
>>
> James
> Alves
>>
>>64751122
can this dani alves meme die already
>>
Does anyone really care about this shit anymore? It's basically what an autistic 11 year old that plays FIFA all day would pick their team as.
>>
File: dani_alves_2.jpg (57 KB, 940x527) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
dani_alves_2.jpg
57 KB, 940x527
>>64751131
>>64751136
People that clearly don't watch Barca.

I agree that he was way overrated during 2012-2014 but in 2015, he's been fantastic. One of the key pieces of Lucho's Barca.
>>
>Ramos
Lmao
>>
>Ramos over Chiellini
>Ramos at all
>Donaldo over Tevez or Suarez
Literally meme team of the year, surprised Hazard isnt in there
>>
>>64751179
Donaldo is the GOAT tap-in merchant
You can't leave him out of this team
>>
>>64751179
>Chiellini
>good
>>
>Ramos
>Pique
>Alves
>Donaldo
>>
>>64751122
Why do they suck La Liga's cock every fucking year?
>>
>>64751122
popularity contest
>>
>>64751122
>neuer
>alaba
>ramos
>alves
>pique
>iniesta
>pogba
>james
>messi
>neymar
>ronaldo
>>
>>64751256
its just an online poll, nothing to take too serious
>>
Tsuuuuuuuu
>>
Ramos will always be TOTY simply because your average Nigerian voter can't name more than two centre backs
>>
>>64751193
Name a CB that performed better last year
>>
>Ramos
>>
>>64751304
Bonucci
>>
File: toty.png (181 KB, 1010x868) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
toty.png
181 KB, 1010x868
Here's the result of the poll.
>>
>>64751311
Correct, but he has even less chances to be known by you average voter
>>
>>64751122
>Sergio Ramos
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZTFkmxM0Ok
you now remember Ramos broke the offside that allowed Suárez score the definitive 2-1 at camp nou against halal
>>
Only Europeans should be allowed to participate in this vote
Why can't the irrelevant rest of the world just leave us alone? Stop leeching off our greatness.
>>
>no buiscuits

dddddddddddddddropped
>>
File: 455824856.png (141 KB, 974x681) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
455824856.png
141 KB, 974x681
>>64751363
>Asia:19%
>>
>>64751375
Biskits wasn't even an option in the poll.
>>
>>64751376
wtf
>north america 8%
lel
>>
>>64751318
>ronaldo 41%
>suarez got selected in less than 41% of teams
what the fuck
>>
>>64751363
Basically this.

Serious questionaries and not stupid polls where you choose your favourite players.

>Who is, in your opinion, the best Goalkeeper of the last CL? EXPLAIN WHY and compare him to this list of GK.

And experts evaluating all the answers, deleting all meme opinions
>>
>Neuer
Got dicked on by Messi in the CL and Bayern don't even need him in the league according to a stat i read that said had every shot on target gone in against them this season they'd still be top of the bundesliga
>Alaba
does Poop even play him as a defender anymore?
>Ramos
le can't defend but scores important goals man
>Pogba
Wasn't even the best CM on his own team
>James
What did he actually do?
>Donaldo
Did he even score a single important goal in 2015? I seriously can't remember one.
>>
>>64751304
Barzagli
>>
At least we're lucky Chicharito wasn't on the poll for all that chicanos. He would be the Yao Ming of football
>>
>>64751480
We are lucky there wasnt any Arsenal player
>>
>>64751486
b-but sanchez was nominated
>>
>>64751445
doesnt work for ballon d'or either, even tho mostly "experts" vote for that
its still mostly a popularity contest
>>
>>64751449

alone in the CL
>3 goals against schalke, would lose without it
>assist for the only goal against atletico
>both goals againt juve
>11 goals in the group phase of 15/16
>>
File: image8s.jpg (10 KB, 292x173) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image8s.jpg
10 KB, 292x173
>>64751256
because it's the best league in the world
>>
>>64751499
Ballon d'Or considers experts people from Trinidad y Tobago, Tahiti, Sri Lanka, USA or Lesotho. I mean true experts.
>>
>>64751318
This confirms my theory that 99% of the people watching soccer doesn't know shit about it
>>
>>64751445
The experts are also biased. Just look at the last Guardian Top 100.
>>
>>64751256
because sucking the 'premier' league cock would leave them hungry
>>
>>64751506

it's shit lad
>>
>>64751449
>>James
>What did he actually do?

He scores Youtube goals & looks pretty on social media
>>
>>64751556
just like your knowledge of Spanish football
>>
>no Ozil
>being this ABEPL
>>
>>64751564
>yfw perez checks first his facebook likes before watching a players statistics
>>
File: 1443985876233.jpg (52 KB, 399x464) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1443985876233.jpg
52 KB, 399x464
>Iniesta
>0 goals last season
>1 goal this season

top fucking kek m8
>>
>>64751577

>'spanish' football
>it's literally just 2 teams
>one of them isn't even spanish

MY SIDES
>>
>>64751556
maybe. but they have most of the best players in the world, even tough they all play for the same 2-3 teams
>>
>>64751646

Only 2 teams have the best players, that's the fucking problem. I read a newspaper report the other day suggesting that the powerbrokers in La Liga are genuinely concerned that if Ronaldo and Messi ever leave their TV money will be in serious jepardy, that's fucked up
>>
>>64751672
Atletico are better than any PL team though
>>
File: a.espncdn.com.jpg (346 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
a.espncdn.com.jpg
346 KB, 1500x1500
>>64751638
> EPL
> Literally no world-class teams at the moment
> overrated, overpriced & lives off talents of other leagues
> still flops in the competition that matters the most - CL
>>
>>64751449
>Bayern
>Defender
they're all midfielders by now
>>
>>64751638
>literally just 2 teams
>league won by atletico two seasons ago
>atletico on top of the table
>atletico finalist in CL two seasons ago, smashing chelsea on the way
>last two EL won by sevilla
wew lad
>>
>>64751699

hahahahahahahaha.....oh wait, you're serious?
>>
>>64751756
Yeah
Remember what they did to chelshit
>>
>>64751716
>still flops in the competition that matters the most - CL

errrr epl got 3 teams to the knockout, that's more than any other country and the same as spain
>>
>no suarez
oh fuck off
>>
>>64751122
How do Barca defenders still make it into this team
>>
>>64751763

>muh history

if you want to play that game you'll lose the argument there as well, atletico have never even won the fucking champions league
>>
>>64751780
Or madrid ones for that matter
>>
File: 1451491932531.png (227 KB, 606x325) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1451491932531.png
227 KB, 606x325
>unironically using fan vote
>>
>>64751780
This is one of those people who vote for memes too.
>>
>>64751783
man, you just got slapped around with your 'only two teams' argument to the point you even ignored my post. pretend you are a man and take the loss with dignity and don't make it worse
>>
File: 1452188758184.jpg (30 KB, 300x300) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452188758184.jpg
30 KB, 300x300
>>64751318
30% of people didn't include messi
>>
>>64751672
yes, but if you are making a XI with the best players does it matter if they all play for the same team?
this toty could have easily been barca+buffon/neuer
>>
>>64751122
>Dzyuba top 3 Chempion league sniper, top 5 uefa chempionship.
>not listed.
>>
Is there no Castrol rating like there was for the world Cup so we can find out who the real Toty is
>>
>>64751834

In it's entire history Real Madrid and Barcelona have won 55 of the 86 la Liga titles, in the last 20 years they have won 16, if you don't think that's fucked up I don't know what more to say
>>
>>64751861
Why do you ruin video games for everyone else?
>>
>>64751858

Yes it does matter, of course it does, how can you not think it's not a problem?
>>
File: whyeven.jpg (28 KB, 416x700) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
whyeven.jpg
28 KB, 416x700
EPL on suicide watch
>>
>>64751891
I do think it is a problem, but you can't include players that don't deserve to be there just because they play in a different team/league
>>
>>64751879
>le I can't defend my original argument so I'll look for some stat that helps
you claimed it was 'literally a two team competition' yet somehow other teams outside of barcelona and madrid have won titles locally and in europe. atletico is on top of the table and other teams outside barcelona and madrid are very close too. your argument was shit and still is
>>
>EPL has as many elite players as the MLS
>>
>>64751122
>same shit every year
What's the point of these?
>>
>>64751891
so you want affirmative action so the best XI is forced to include some meme 'premier' players? lel
>>
>>64751928

So you have no problem with those stats? You think that's the sign of a healthy and competitive league? You actually believe that it isn't consistently and completely dominated by Barca and Real Madrid?

Keep pedantically picked away at my use of one particular word though m8 because that will help gloss everything over.
>>
>>64751943

Most of the players in that XI are meme players. I mean James alone being there shows you how much of a joke it is. And Iniesta gets automatically picked every year regardless of the facts. He's been average for 2 seasons now. It's just a popularity contest.
>>
>>64751923

over half the players in that team don't deserve to be there lad
>>
Pls englel, enlighten us poor continental JFs, which players of the PL would deserve a place in this XI?
>>
>>64752023

Doesn't really matter what we think since you'll just greentext whatever we post regardless of any facts. And 2bh I'm not sure any epl players should be there since the epl was shite last season, I'm just pissed that the same meme players get put in the XI every season usually from la liga regardless of how well they have actually played. Lewandowski for example has been FAR better than Rodriguez.
>>
>>64752023
Lloris
Ozil
Aguero when fit
>>
>>64752052
>Lolris
>Ozil
>>
>>64752044
>>64752052
>>64752060


maybe De Dea over Neuer actually and not necessarily because he's better but because of the impact he's had on his team, Neuer plays with a bunch of elites in a weak as shit league that his team utterly dominates
>>
>>64751989
>So you have no problem with those stats?
no, since many of those leagues won by barcelona or madrid also had other teams in close contention for the title. Also, don't forget spain had 40 years of cheat codes for madrid (they still do), making that stat a bit skewed.

Face it, it's not a 2 team competition, much less for the last few seasons. You could more convincingly argue it is a 1 team competition considering barcelona has won like 5 of the last 7 leagues (should be 6 but messi's goal against atletico was called offside by mistake) but even you know that is not the case.

Have some respect for atletico and the other teams outside the top two. Let me remind you atletico not only won the league recently, they also won EL, then smashed chelsea for european supercup, then made it to the finals of CL raping chelsea on the way. Also sevilla won the last two EL.

Also, don't use 'pedantically' if you don't know what it means
>>
>>64752078
>>64752052
>Llori
>The Gea
Neur is one of the few legitimate choice there, the only one i'd see substituing him is Buffon
>>
>>64752100
>ItalyAllens
>>
>>64752011
I know, that's because it was an online poll. but it could have easily been barca+some other players, if chosen with criteria
>>
>>64752140
Another valuable contribution by an American to a footbal thread
>>
>>64752170
Thank you my dark skinned brother
>>
>suarez
>>
>>64752085
>then made it to the finals of CL raping chelsea on the way
You mean capitalised on Hazard fighting Mourinho when the game should have been over at 1-0
>>
>>64751122
>james
>pique
>ramos

pogba is a kind of an iffy one but there arent many world class central midfielders right now so i will let that pass
>>
>>64752293
no, I mean they completely smashed chelsea beyond repair
>>
>>64752311
Because Hazard was fighting with Mourinho rather than focussing on the game
It's very obvious from the way the previous game went that the best Atletico should have managed was an away goals win
>>
File: manurewinslol.jpg (552 KB, 1242x1236) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
manurewinslol.jpg
552 KB, 1242x1236
>>64751879
Why do Britburkas have such short term memory?
>>
>>64752369
Congratulations on cherry picking an era where SAF was in charge
>>
>>64751122
the biggest fail of this 11 is clearly pique.
i do not even know more overrated CB. his motion is like some fucking homo habilis, always causing penalties and be beaten 1 on 1
>>
>>64752369

if anything you just proved my point even more you dumb shit
>>
>>64751122
looks like the fifa ultimate team from some 12 year olds
>>
>>64751638
>'english' football
>most actual english players are complete trash
>>
>>64751122

I thought the EPL was meant to be relevant.
>>
>>64752085
>don't use 'pedantically' if you don't know what it means


>Pedantic
>or pedantical
>1. costentatious in one's learning.
>2. overly concerned with minute details or formalisms, especially in teaching.

You kept bringing up the fact that I used the word 'literally' when it's used colloquially in england (and also on 4chan as well) to emphasise the strength of a point and you know it, or at least you should if you had been on 4chan for more than 5 minutes.
>>
>>64751256
Not La Liga at all... have you seen anyone from Valencia, Atleti, Sevilla? just the two big cucks.
>>
>>64752648

Relevant to what?
>>
>Penaldo

wew lad
>>
>>64752669

Not to having good football players anyway.
>>
>>64751866
>tf

Castrol index is a joke as well
>>
>>64752690

define 'good' in the context of your sentence
>>
>>64751122
>Neuer
Agreed.
>Alaba
Agreed even though he barely has to defend in buyernwinslol.
>Ramos
No fucking way, he's been total shit.
>Alves
Overrated but i can't think of anyone better right now in his position
>Pique
Agreed, though Chiellini wouldn't have been bad either.
>Iniesta
Only for the CL and the fact that he's still elite, but he was better in the past imo.
>Pogba
Still not quite elite yet, would've gone with Bisquits.
>James
le dissapear for entire matches and occasionally score the odd blooter man
>Messi
Agreed.
>Neymar
Agreed, he had a fantastic year.
>TSUUUUU
Nope.
>>
>>64752705

No.
>>
>>64752714

So what exactly is your point lad?
>>
>>64751256

5 years ago there were lots of Premier League players in the list. It's just that the Premier League has got completely shit since then.
>>
>>64752710
spot on tbqh
>>
>>64752408
>Congratulations on cherry picking 23 years
Huh
>>
>>64751122
>pique
>ramos
>spanish defenders in general
Thread replies: 118
Thread images: 13
Thread DB ID: 379301



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.