[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys, what can >we do to avoid the Chargers from moving to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: Rivers-Sad.jpg (29KB, 450x299px) Image search: [Google]
Rivers-Sad.jpg
29KB, 450x299px
Guys, what can >we do to avoid the Chargers from moving to LA? This team represents the city and many of the hardcore Chargers fans are willing to do anything to keep the team from moving. I really can't bring myself to root for a team in LA, its probably my worst nightmare. Goodell can't allow the Chargers to relocate to a fairweather city that already lost TWO teams, right?
>>
Win the powerball, build new chargers stadium in your yard.
>>
>>64747577
This tbqh
>>
San Diego Anon, here.

The Tsjarchers can fuck right off. "They" don't "represent" the city, it's a business franchise who's only concern is earning a profit for the team's owners. They already have a perfectly functional stadium, and they wanted the city to buy them a new one? No. Let some rubes in LA pay for a stadium just so that they can have the privilege of giving the NFL even more of their money.
>>
>>64747617
*whose

(kill me now)
>>
Nothing.

Spanos doesn't want to be in San Diego anymore.

And especially not if another team moves to LA.
>>
I'm sorry, but did the Chargers already move? Oh, that's right. The relocation process isn't even over yet. In fact, it's not even been voted on yet. Does not having a new stadium before the voting count as relocation? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the process is still ongoing? The Chargers are still playing in San Diego right now and they have been the best team in the AFC West for how many years now? They filed to relocate to one of the worst cities in the NFL who just happen to have a lead because they're feeding off the energy of Qualcomm being a shithole. But you know what? It still fucking sucks. San Diego is one of the best fucking teams in the NFL, they went 9-7 last year and would of won the Super Bowl if Rivers didn't choke. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when the Chargers stay in San Diego and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, the Raiders just sent in their application to move to Los Angeles too, just like the Rams did. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Charger topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the team because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking teams on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.
>>
>>64747617
>They already have a perfectly functional stadium

Qualcomm is a 50 year old shithole that is unfit for human occupation
>>
As a Chiefs fan it will make me sad to see the Chargers move. SD fans were always cool about their team, and a hardcore group really followed the Bolts.

I know the State of California is so incredibly broke but it amazes me that there is so much wealth in San Diego County but they couldn't build a replacement to Jack Murphy/Quallcomm.

Now the Chargers are going to be the 2nd team in LA and the Rams and/or Raiders both have historical ties.

Did anyone explore moving out to a suburb/exurb like La Jolla, Carlsbad, Oceanside, La Mesa or El Cajon?
>>
The NFL should never place a team in Los Angeles. It's better to use it for relocation threats. "Build us a new stadium that is 100% taxpayer funded, that we will then claim exclusive rights to. Do it or we move to L.A."
>>
>>64747617
fuck you, thanks to people like you, the chargers are leaving
>>
>>64748898

>Qualcomm is a 50 year old shithole that is unfit for human occupation

Can 70,000 people sit in it? Can football be played inside of it? Is it accessible? Does the plumbing in the restrooms work? Can the concession stands sell hot dogs?

Yes? Then it works just fine.

"Ooh! but it's old!"

The Roman Colosseum is almost 2,000 years old, and it still holds occasional events. It would be in nearly perfect condition if people hadn't been scavenging it for materials for centuries. I doubt human engineering skills have deteriorated so much since then that a 40-year old stadium is no longer useable.

"Ooh! But it's ugly!"

Yeah, it is. And If the team wants a shiny new stadium built according to the latest architectural trends (which will also be considered obsolete in 3 decades), then they can pay for it themselves.

"Ooh! But that's too expensive!"

Well, then they can exchange a share of ownership in the team to the county or city in return for public funding. Otherwise, they are welcome to fuck off.

Keep giving your money to billionaires who have nothing but contempt for you.

>>64749525
>fuck you, thanks to people like you, the chargers are leaving

Feels good man
>>
>>64749162
Now it will be
>"Fix it or we'll move it to Mexico City"
>"Fix it or we'll move it to London"
>"Fix it or we'll move it to St. Louis"
>"Fix it or we'll move it to San Antonio"
>>
>>64747437
Pray that Kroenke pays Dean off.
>>
>>64749680

i wish more people would tell the NFL owners to go pound sand when they want to fleece the public
>>
>>64748442
heh
>>
>>64749680
>keep giving your money to billionaires who have nothing but contempt for you
welcome to America, we practice something called capitalism here
>>
>>64753932

good

let 'em all relocate there if they want
>>
>>64753946
America, where we social the costs and privatize the profits.
>>
>>64749076
They considered Oceanside and Chula Vista but both plans were half baked and they were considered during the time when half the City Council was going to court for operation G-Sting.
>>
The Chargers are going to make so much more TV money if they move to LA. The reason Spanos wants to partner with the Raiders in Carson is because he knows the Chargers are way more marketable to rich corporations (no thug persona) and Davis Jr. doesn't have the business acumen to create competition, unlike Kroenke. Not to mention if Spanos wants to sell the team it will be worth much more if he sells it in LA. Will the LA "people" root for the Chargers consistently? Probably not, but there are so many more revenue streams for teams than season tickets and merch nowadays.
>>
>>64747437
Keep your shit team in your shit city
>>
>>64753946
>>64754070

Cereally. Public funding for private business cartels does not qualify as Gapidalism.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.