[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Could he even start for a D1 school today?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (50KB, 298x348px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50KB, 298x348px
Could he even start for a D1 school today?
>>
>5'8 white boi with no hops
Nah
>>
Sure, he'd also be a pro. The game is no longer about 7' mandingos lording over the paint, it's all about the 3 and the mid-range jumper, which he was great at.
>>
Nigga couldn't even dribble with his left hand
>>
File: 1433004422834.png (251KB, 1190x906px) Image search: [Google]
1433004422834.png
251KB, 1190x906px
>>64745329
One of the best shooters ever. This is pretty awful b8. Or you are just plain stupid.
>>
>>64745352
6-2 you plant pot.

He'd be even better based on today's emphasis on shooting.
>>
>>64745329
>>
>>64745481
>>64745352
6'6

And decent bait you made me reply
>>
>>64745481
Guy was a generous 5'10 and was only able to hit the smooth stroke one out of ten times when Wilt and Elgin would draw double and triple teams
>>
File: 1436898567605.jpg (57KB, 550x608px) Image search: [Google]
1436898567605.jpg
57KB, 550x608px
>>64745497
he was 6'2 you idiot. maybe you are thinking of this magical figure in pic related.
>>
>>64745544
I guess I was thinking of Pete
>>
>>64745494
Looks to me like he was a pretty one dimensional scorer. Sure he had a good inside game but perimeter scoring has become much more valuable. Point guards cannot succeed in the modern NBA if they never shoot the 3.
>>
File: sheedwaiting.jpg (70KB, 600x673px) Image search: [Google]
sheedwaiting.jpg
70KB, 600x673px
>>64745571
>he was a pretty one dimensional scorer
You've never even seen footage of him playing. Of his era he was one of the premier perimeter shooters. last reply from me. i took your stank b8
>>
>>64745457
Why do you have West confused with Cousy? West would average 25ppg in a Reggie Miller fashion getting a lot of his looks off the ball and screens.. Prime West could avg 25/5/5 on 45%FG in today's league but his team wouldn't be a title contender if he is the number 1 option like back then
>>
>>64747161
no but he actually couldnt dribble with his left hand at all, in todays basketball he'd be stripped blind. i think he developed it later in his career but there was a good stretch where he basically couldnt do it. He'd come down the left side of the court dribbling with his right, it was really awful and i dont get how they didnt strip him.
>>
Forget West, how hard would Pistol Pete dominate today?
>>
Hell yeah. 6'2-6'3 6'7 arms, one of the greatest shooters of all time, and an incredible defender, incredibly smart great bal handling

Back then, they'd actually call your ass for carrying when you dribbled, now nba players basket carry dribble the ball which is fine but man, with the rules today he'd be Steph curry but a better defender
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.