[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
Do you think Messi has been working on his...
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_0268.jpg (60 KB, 461x482) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_0268.jpg
60 KB, 461x482
Do you think Messi has been working on his free kicks, so he won't ever repeat the same mistake as in the world cup final? In the final he shanked it from a very similar position, where he scored against Espanyol.
>>
In the final he had waaaay more pressure tho, consider that it was the last occasion of the match
>>
>>64744490
espanyol isnt the german nt and the argentine nt isnt barca
puting messi into 16m zone would be a waste as he is too short, but he got some decent drive to his kick
>>
>>64744490
no, he's p bad. he'll probably miss the next 10-15 chances
>>
>>64744572
>>64744588
80% of his freekicks since he came back from injury have hit the crossbar. the remaining 20 percent have grazed the side netting and tops
>>
Messi has been working on his freekicks ever since he started to take them for Barcelona in 2009 IIRC

the problem is he's not very gifted as a FK taker, i'd say his accuracy can be considered 7/10 but more often than not you'll see the keeper saving his shots because there wasn't enough power behind them even when they were well placed

also although you can't really use luck as factor to measure a fk taker's quality, messi has been consistently hitting the bar through all these years, so those who don't watch him play regularly will think he's getting better when in fact he's about the same as always but slightly more fortunate
>>
>>64750275
so he's missed 100% of them?
>>
>messi
>succeeding at a world cup

jej
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (94 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
94 KB, 1280x720
The world cup final shot was waaaaaaaaaaaay longer dude
>>
>>64751018

Neuer is also standing on the better side than the keeper he scored against the other day.
>>
>>64751038
it would've have to have been some crazy juninho shit
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
Thread DB ID: 379244



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at wtabusse@gmail.com with the post's information.