[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Quick question for Germans/Hertha Berlin fans. I am spending

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: hertha berlin.png (12KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
hertha berlin.png
12KB, 400x400px
Quick question for Germans/Hertha Berlin fans. I am spending a few days in Berlin in February and it coincides with Hertha Berlin v Wolfsburg. I'd like to go the match to see how the experience compares with football matches over in England (I'm an Everton season ticket holder), and the romance that is fed to English football fans of German football (cheap tickets, Bratwurst and being able to drink on the terraces) really intrigues me.

So, would I need to book tickets in advance or can I pay on the day at the stadium?

What's the best part of the stadium for atmosphere/enjoyment?

Any recommended pubs/bars etc near the ground?
Is anyone likely to kick off at four English lads watching a game of football?

Anything else I should know?
>>
>Anything else I should know?
Don't mention the war.
>>
>>64742051

I'll try and avoid it
>>
>>64742028
Hertha vs Wolfsburg is probably the second worst game to go to in terms of atmosphere.

Wolfsburg has no fans, Hertha is mediocre in terms of fans. Go watch a Union Berlin game
>>
>>64742028
>experience
>Hertha

nah m8, go watch any other game.
>>
>>64742634

union are away at Leipzig when I am over there, so it is only really Hertha match I can go
>>
>>64742028
Well it's in Berlin against Wolfsburg so you will be surrouned by arabs yelling allahu ackbar with next to no wolfsburg fans in sight. Imagine Arsenal vs Chelsea.
>>
>>64742667
Take the train to Leipzig and glass some Red Bull cunts and burn some refugee homes. You can fix this country, Tommy.
>>
>>64742667
If you have the spare change try catching a Dynamo Dresden game maybe, no idea if they play at home.
It's about a 90 minute ride from Berlin.

Also how much are you going to pay for the ticket?
>>
Piggybacking this threda

I have a friend who lives in Berlin, we're trying to organize me going out to visit. I'd like to go to a game as well, but I know HBSC isn't exactly known for their atmosphere. He doesn't really care for the sport, but would be willing to go to a game.

Should we try to go to a different club in the vicinity? Or shoot for an Ajax match when I convince him to go to Amsterdam?
>>
>>64742742
Go watch Union Berlin, Dynamo Dresden.

If you are willing to go to Holland you might as well stop in front of the border and watch Gladbach, Dortmund, Schalke, Cologne
>>
>>64742682

ah that sounds shite, I might avoid it then, I'm a bit gutted desu, as wanted to catch a match. Have they not got at least a noisy section of the stadium? Even shit no atmosphere clubs over here tend to have a section which has the more lively fans (think stretford end for Manchester United, or The Kop for Liverpool)

>>64742705

I'm only in Berlin for a short period of time, so can't justify spending half a day out of the city - particularly as one of my friends isn't interested in football at all.
>>
>>64742762
Oh man, I could meme so hard if I go to a >schalke game. I may just have to do that.

Nothing like travelling thousands of miles just to shitpost. That's dedication.
>>
>>64742742
>>64742762
Or go to Hamburg instead of Amsterdam if you're looking for a meme redlight district.
>>
I went to a Hertha game in 2008. Atmosphere was pretty pathetic desu, the stadium looked about 10% full
>>
>>64742780
The home of hamburgers? I may just have to do that.

Then again if I go there I won't be able to get shrooms/truffles. :/
>>
>>64742762
>Cologne

Amerianon shouldn't go there, it's not safe. If he's a grill he'll get molested by sandniggers, if he's a guy he'll get molested by Cologne natives.
>>
A lot of people are shittalking Hertha atmosphere ITT but they're having their best season in decades and I'd expect this has an effect on fan turnout and temper, so it should be a pretty good experience.
>>
>>64742028
Just visit a BFC Dynamo match
http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/bfc-dynamo/spielplan/verein/222
>>
>>64742807
Hertha is a chaotic shit club, neither successful nor edgy enough for the Berlin hipsters and artsy fartsy faggots who are mostly not even native Berliners.
Combine that with the second biggest stadium capacity in the country and a track around the field and you get the shitshow that is Hertha home game atmosphere.
>>
>>64742866
>you now remember their last good season with Favre
>HEY, DAS GEHT AB
>WIR FEIERN DIE MEISTERSCHAFT

Never was a city of mongoloids so eager to jump on a bandwagon they didn't care about for decades.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.