[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You are now aware Robinho plays for a team in China...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: santos robinho_53e42329eca2d.jpg (221KB, 619x464px) Image search: [Google]
santos robinho_53e42329eca2d.jpg
221KB, 619x464px
You are now aware Robinho plays for a team in China...
>>
I'm now aware Robinho, the embodiement of a flop (at club level) is more relevant, known and proven than any english talent in the last 10 years.

It appears to me that he's more famous than Rooney and Ballack.
Been more important to his NT accomplishments than either of those as well.
>>
I'm now aware Robinho, the embodiement of a flop (at club level) is more relevant, known and proven than any english talent in the last 10 years.

>>
I'm now aware Robinho, the embodiement of a flop (at club level) is more relevant, known and proven than any german talent in the last 10 years.

>>

>>
>>64741843
I really don't understand this post.

pasta rant or otherwise lol
>>
he was never really that bad desu
>>
>>64741710
I'm quite sure that he earns more than Nerman there. Chinese clubs are poaching a lot of brazilian players. Renato Augusto and Elias just got transfered to a chinese club and will recieve 500k USD per month there, without taxes.
>>
>>64741710
Not only that, he has been benched in a Chinese club.

>>64742728
unbelievably stupid claim, delete it while there's still time.
>>
>>64741710

FIFA 17 needs to add the Chinese league. The PS4 and Xbone is being sold in China now and there's some breddy gif players there
>>
I'm now aware flop, the embodiement of a flop (at flop level) is more relevant, known and proven than any english talent in the last 10 years.
It appears to me that he's more floppy than Rooney and Ballack.
Been more floptastic to his NT accomplishments than either of those as well.
>>
>English
>talent

Let's not speak in oxymorons lads
>>
>>64741710
>The next Pelel
>>
>>64742766
how do you delete posts on 4chan?
>>
>>64742766
http://espn.uol.com.br/noticia/518730_neymar-renova-ate-2020-dobra-salario-e-sera-o-segundo-mais-bem-pago-do-barca-diz-jornal

http://esportes.terra.com.br/santos/na-china-robinho-tera-salario-triplicado-e-adiantamento-de-r-42-mi,3d80fd871393f1140d9bac15757e4c1dp2qaRCRD.html

They both earn 12M euros per year, but Robinho earns it tax free, while spanish taxes are quite heavy. Obviously Neymar earns more when accounting advertisement and that sort of stuff.
>>
>>64742961
Canada, literally hockey and curling, please tell us your football talent
>>
>>64742728
Is Elias confirmed? How much was the transfer fee?
>>
>>64741710
>mfw robinho will be a starter for brazil and dunga will still be the manager for the WC2018
>>
>>64743044
I guess it's not really confirmed, but Corinthians are aiming for 15ME fee.

http://esportes.r7.com/blogs/cosme-rimoli/elias-foi-seduzido-pelos-milhoes-da-china-como-completara-31-anos-em-maio-o-corinthians-aceita-vende-lo-basta-o-hebei-aumentar-a-proposta-de-9-milhoes-de-euros-tite-nao-pode-fazer-nada-27122015/
>>
>>64743075
god damn, Sporting still have 50% of his rights
we need that money
sell him
SELL HIM
>>
>>64743075
>tfw corinthians was offered 20 million euros for Pato but he didn't want to leave to china
laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawl

I should be sad but oh, fuck it.

What a mad life.
>>
>>64743268
He's a plan B to Lucas Lima, who's already stated he won't be joining them about a thousand times. The chinese still expect to sign him though.
>>
>>64743446
>Lucas Lima
If Napoli, Juve, United, Liverpoo or Chelshit had any sense they'd sign him this window.

Best brazilian AM since Kaká.

I say that but you can't expect sense from Lang Baal or Liverpool... and Juve already fucked up signing >Hernanes instead.
>>
>>64743023
they're not even relevant in hockey anymore
>>
>>64742975
click on the white box in your post
scroll down and click delete
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.