[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can any BRbros redpill me about Cassio? Seems like he's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: 1097208_620x410[1].jpg (31KB, 620x410px) Image search: [Google]
1097208_620x410[1].jpg
31KB, 620x410px
Can any BRbros redpill me about Cassio? Seems like he's my team's new GK and I know nothing about him except for the fact that he looks like Kelly Olynk.
>>
>>64738232
>my team
>>
File: 1449448058704[1].jpg (46KB, 606x718px) Image search: [Google]
1449448058704[1].jpg
46KB, 606x718px
>>64738248
>he's not a club member of his team

I literally also own some shares, stay mad.
>>
File: 1432213960906.gif (2MB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
1432213960906.gif
2MB, 360x270px
>Brazilian goalkeepers
>>
>>64738281
>generalizing an entire nation based of some bad performances

I mean, /sp/ was literally called >english goalkeeping at one point you know.
>>
>>64738291
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50TYMJchY_A
>>
>>64738232
Deluded corinthi-anus will tell you he's good.
>>
>>64738232
Fine keeper. Can clutch, but also suffer the stupidest of goals, like ones on his closest post or within his range because he's a fat fuck.

Claims he can 'play with feet' which is a lie, feed off the fact he played in netherlands. Is also sluggish rushing out of goal. But overall, it's a great keeper, not NT level though.

(Though Alisson himself isn't either imo)
>>
Friendly reminder that antiCorinthianism is a mental disease.

Those who figure they're hating Corinthians too often or are very sensitive to the club itself should seek professional help as soon as possible.
>>
>>64738447
>but also suffer the stupidest of goals, like ones on his closest post

god dammit just like our current keeper then. does he hesitate leaving his goal during one on ones or through balls?

here's our retarded GK btw just so you can compare the two

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYvfK4jsVmY
>>
>>64738516
to add to that, would you say he's similar to Muslera in terms of play, skill etc?

Everyone in Turkey sucks Muslera's dick but south americans think he's nothing special for some reason
>>
>>64738537
Muslera is pretty mediocre. Probably other turks like him because muh uruguayan heart
>>
He's Brazilian and he's going to turkey, should tell you all you need to know
>>
>>64738875
>too underage to know about Alex Souza, Jardel and Taffarel
>>
>>64738839
To be fair he's actually played really well last season, he was the biggest reason why GS won the title. But he gets exposed against big teams, he conceded 4 goals every game last year in the CL.

Is Ospina any good? He's also one of the favorites to sign for Beşiktaş
>>64739016
>that flag
>that opinion

what do you expect?
>>
better than tolga desu
>>
>>64739164
even I am better than him and I haven't played football in the last 2 years.
>>
File: 20151127goleiros[1].png (122KB, 690x928px) Image search: [Google]
20151127goleiros[1].png
122KB, 690x928px
>>64739145
Ospina is better than Cássio and Muslera, but if you had any sense, and you REALLY want a sudaca GK, you'd hire Vasco's Martín Silva, Urgay's 2nd GK.

It'd be easy to get him because Vasco just got relegated. One of the best GKs of last year's league.
>>
He's good.
Corinthians is losing all their players to china.
>>
>>64739228
you know bjk's gonna choke senpai they're the arsenal of turkey
>>
>>64738516
>>64738537
he doesn't rush out like a mad cow because he ain't fast, so it seems like he's running shin-deep on the mud

he's mostly hesitant because of that, sometimes on point

but he's not much exposed to that kind of stuff because of how efficient Corinthians' defense is and I believed he's improved a bit

but he managed to make the fat dog L. Fabiano look good

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_y99OguvVU

one thing though, he's stone cold and when he clutches, he rarely fails
he's top class on curbing aerial threat, he dominates at it

I think he'll do fine in turkey, overall
Might become a fan favorite.

here, have another silly goal he's suffered, posting cause I just remembered it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JH5TmgwdsU
>>
>>64738479
HOW IS YOUR SQUAD DOING, M8?

WHAT ABOUT SOME CHINESE DEALS, HUH
>>
>>64742089
>when he clutches, he rarely fails
meant to say, when he clutches, he clutches

he's trustworthy when challenged, but he began to slack at corinthians for whatever reason
got on good form once he saw his sub displayed a lot more effort than him, clutched games etc
>>
>>64742132
My team is doing badly. I don't remember seeing them doing that badly in 8 or 10 years.
Truth is, the club is actually offering the players around because they can't honnor their debts otherwise.
That and handling some sweet percentages under the table, surely.

>WHAT ABOUT SOME CHINESE DEALS, HUH
I wish there were no more chinese deals, thanks.
Isn't it enraging how greedy brazilian players are? They are already rich. So disappointing.

But aside from furious I'm confident Lucca, Marlone, Luciano, Malcom, Pato and the yougsters that normally would have no chance will step into the first team and win us games. Think how fast that attack will be.
Surely they can track back wingers and mark wing backs as our coach normally wishes.

Judging by the exhasperation, desperation and attentionwhoreism in your style of writing, as well as the plain effort of catching my attention so abruptly, I have to say your clinical situation is very grave. You should seek help.
>>
brazilian goalkeepers, lol good luck
>>
>>64742330
?

Júlio César and Hélton were 2 of the best GKs in the world not even 5 years ago.
>>
>>64742330
>american opinions
bad luck
>>
>>64742366
>>64742449
wether its true or not brazillian goalies have a reputation of being awful around the world

there have been some good ones i guess dida and cesar but for some reason they are known for their shitness/error prone-ness, especially compared to the midfielders/attackers who are goat
>>
>>64742557
Gomes is not an entire nation m8
>>
rip corinthians
>>
File: bruno_divulgacao.jpg (15KB, 292x280px) Image search: [Google]
bruno_divulgacao.jpg
15KB, 292x280px
>>64738281
We have our own O.J. Simpson though
>>
he is as meme as it can get
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.