[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>using HGH >still lose in the Super Bowl 43-8 with the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

>using HGH
>still lose in the Super Bowl 43-8 with the greatest offense of all time
>9 one and dones
>2 pick 6's to lose the Super Bowl
>had to fake an injury because of how many picks he was throwing this season

Peyton Manning might be the biggest disappointment ever for how much talent he had.
>>
All that and yet, he's placed his cock in a females mouth and vagina, unlike OP.
>>
>>64719916
I plow on the regular but I appresh the bump
>>
>>64719923
Your right hand doesn't count, family
>>
>>64719944
I broke my right wrist junior year, im a lefty when whackin it
>>
>>64719916
>>64719944

OP BTFO
>>
>>64719916
>>64719944
>>64719967
Samefag who thinks he's funny
>>
>implying OP was over the age of 5 when Manning was playing college and a young NFL player.

This post just shows how little you've watched Manning in your life.
>>
>>64720039
well damn I was 4, I've grown up seeing manning choke and choke and choke again
>>
>>64720049
>well damn I was 4, I've grown up seeing my mom choke and choke and choke again
FTFY
>>
>>64720049
That may be true, but he has a ring. There are 30 teams that wish they could've had Manning these last two decades.
>>
>>64720076
29 tbch

Not colts, Broncos, or patriots
>>
>>64720076
He had 3tds and 7ints in that super bowl run
>>
Guys a joke
>>
what a huge disappointment this guy has been
>>
>>64719899
>GOAT offense
W e. W
>>
how can he be a disappointment when he has the most touchdowns and passing yards ever?
>>
>>64733999
because he make the team and organization cheat like the patriots.
>>
>GOAT offense
>not the 07 patriots
>>trash
>>
>>64734102
Statistically the goat offense

The pats offense sucked the last month of the season
>>
What a fucking loser
>>
Obviously nobody here understands what HGH does.
If he ever did use it, it was to recover from the neck/spine injury in 2011, 3 years before it was even tested for in the NFL. It gives no fucking advantage when your job is to throw a ball and use your brain.

It's probably just babby football fans, but just figure out how shit works.
>>
>>64738424
He hsd massive muscle growth at age 37, its cheating
>>
>>64738579
Nigger everyone is on HGH, my point is this is only a story because many don't know how pro sports and PEDs work.

I don't give a fuck if the guy used it for injury or to bulk up a bit when 300 lb+ guys shit on his skinny frame. He's playing on an even field.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.