[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i just marathoned season 1 of the english premier league. halfway

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: chelsea_066.jpg (306KB, 990x562px) Image search: [Google]
chelsea_066.jpg
306KB, 990x562px
i just marathoned season 1 of the english premier league. halfway through season 2. when does this get good? do i REALLY need to watch all 20+ seasons to know what's going on or can someone just rec me some of better story arcs?
>>
>>64711314

nice gimmick
>>
>>64711314
Why are Leicester such a mary-sue?
>be shit
>go top of the league
>>
>it's a arsenal episode

Fucking fillers.
>>
Spoilers. Don't get too attached to Chelsea. They kill her off in the latest season.
>>
>>64711554
really? honestly idk if there could be bigger mary sues than manchester united. i mean them winning their first title in years made a cool season 1, but it looks like the writers ran out of ideas for the 2nd season

>>64711583
this desu

>>64711584
wtf dude use the spoiler tags. shame desu chelsea seem like loveable underdogs. why would they kill her?
>>
Why does bad stuff keep happening to Liverpool? Seems like lazy writing desu, every time the writers run out ideas they just fuck them over.
>>
File: ZDm9AOd[1].png (505KB, 965x1400px) Image search: [Google]
ZDm9AOd[1].png
505KB, 965x1400px
>>64711584
and the one who did it got away with it because feelings
>>
back to your board >>>/tv/
>>
Blackburn did nothing wrong. I'm still salty about the writers just getting rid of her. ;_;
>>
>>64714005
>you now remember all that Steve Keane and Venkys drama
Miss it tbqh, was fairly entertaining
>>
>it's an adam johnson sexually assaults a teenager just to get vacation time from filming episode

>it's a suarez calls evra a negro just to get people talking about it episode

>it's a non-aguero episode yet man city still feature episode
>>
hello reddit
>>
the Fergie vs Wenger arc is great and spans multiple seasons

too bad they jumped the shark with the pizza throwing episode

the show startsgoing downhill when they introduce that obnoxious Portuguese character
>>
>tfw 12 seasons in

based arsenal just won the league without losing a single game, cannot wait for all the trophies they are gonna win in the rest of the series. I bet they even win a couple CLs, i mean how could they not with the stacked squad and based wenger at the helm.
>>
>Liverpool failed to win league
What an asspull, i bet the writer hate them
>>
>>64716089
idk how to feel about this mourinho character. he feels unnecessary to the show and is really distracting so far. especially since they paired him with chelsea. the relationship just seems toxic and i'm afraid is just going to put viewers off. shame bc chelsea was really starting to come into her own character after like 12 seasons of being eye-candy
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.