[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
ITT: Cities that would/could die economically...
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
ITT: Cities that would/could die economically if a particular team relocated

Pic related is the first; industry is drying up as it is, and the Bills are the only thing that keeps the city in public consciousness

The Packers would be the other; there is nothing relevant about Green Bay outside of the Packers, but there is zero chance the Packers will never move
>>
Jacksonville.
>>
Green Bay is the HQ of Schneider Trucking and has a pretty large presence in the insurance sector. A lot of those midsized upper Midwestern cities like Bloomington-Normal IL, Grand Rapids MI, Green Bay, Rochester MN, etc. are basically company towns anyways.
>>
>>64695845
You know nothing about Green Bay. It's a shithole but it doesn't survive on the Packers
>>
>>64695845
We do love our bills.
>>
been to the jets bills game yesterday and i can tell you that the bills will never leave.. they have a stadium that is top ten in capacity and the fans are passionate (annoying too) as hell.. so yeah they would die but the team i feel like would stay for awhile
>>
How is this even considered a city? More like a town
>>
Green Bay is a white-trash shithole that just happens to have one of the most-popular teams in the NFL. It doesn't need the Packers there, but I'm sure >50% of the city would kill themselves out of sadness if the team left.
>>
>>64696383
8/10
Moderately cozy
Too many parking lots
>>
>>64696059
enlighten us then
>>
>>64696383
yuck

>snow on ground half the year
>minorities for the other half
>>
>>64696383
they have a freaking sunset off the water thanks to lake erie.

goddamn i bet thats beautiful

>baseball
what AAA team is there?
>>
>>64696383
Who even plays in that baseball stadium?
>>
>>64696597
Its a photoshop. You can see other evidence that its a photoshopped picture, such as the presence of green grass and in-tact buildings.
>>
There would probably be a mass suicide if they didn't have football season to look forward to. The upper part of New York has a way of beating you down
>>
ITT people who don't know how sweet Buffalo is 8 months a year.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
Thread DB ID: 378878

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.