[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHY COULDN'T HE JUST FUCKING DIE!?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (37KB, 599x439px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37KB, 599x439px
WHY COULDN'T HE JUST FUCKING DIE!?
>>
>>64695332
>never had a losing season
>would've went to the super bowl if not for the ravens shitting the bed
>went 8-8 with a 90 year old man and a 5th string qb picked up off the streets

fuck you faggots only thing he can't do is beat the patriots but it'll happen soon enough
>>
>>64695332

he needed to keep meming
>>
Irsay needs to hurry up and die of an overdose for the sake of the team.
>>
>>64696241
The hell is wrong with you retards the colts have been to two superbowls in the last 10 years, was a fluke matchup away from going last year, and was the number one contender this year preseason if they wouldn't have been plagued with injuries. Colts fans aren't entitled bitches like broncos so I know you guys are just here to shitpost. That and there's all of 4 actual colts fans on /sp/
>>
File: 1445281365462.png (405KB, 573x713px) Image search: [Google]
1445281365462.png
405KB, 573x713px
CRAWLING IN MY SKIN
>>
>>64696505
We made two owls in spite of irsay, not because of him.

Colts have historically had bad ownership. Hell we wouldn't even be in Indy if Daddy Irsay wasn't nuts. Worked out for us Indianafags, but that doesn't change the fact that the Irsay family is fucking retarded.
>>
>>64695332
How could anyone blame anything on Pagano? Have you looked at the fucking roster they've had for the last 4 years? Even with Luck and a weak division it's a miracle they've made the playoffs. Y'all need to fire Grigson, not Pagano.
>>
>>64695819
>blaming another teams inability to beat the patriots for why you didnt win the SB
>implying you would have beaten the ravens
>>
>>64697355
>billionaire
>retarded

XD
>>
Luck should have already been to the Super Bowl at this point.

I think besides him there's maybe two other blue chip talent pieces on that entire roster, Grigson and Pagano are overrated as shit.

It's such a shit division that's the only reason they stayed in it after Luck went down.

They did not beat anyone special this year.

Look at their wins

>Titans
>Jags
>Texans
>Broncos (Luck was nearly killed and played his last game of the season here)
>Falcons
>Bucs
>Dolphins
>Titans (Last game of the season, at this point the Titans were tanking for the first pick)
>>
>>64697426

They renewed his contract to match up with Pagano's lel
>>
>>64697449
>dumbass inherits daddy's money
>this makes him not a dumbass

Jim Irsay is the older more cancerous version of Dan Bilzerian, except he pays football players to hang around him instead of models
>>
>be me
>jim irsay
>fuck man
>my team is really going to hell
>i need to fire my coach
>i REALLY need to fire my gm
>lets go home and seriously lay down some possibilities on how this is going to all happen
>shit man this stress is killing me
>i'll light up some crack
>just a little bit
>30 seconds later
>FUCK
>FUCK
>FUCK
>I FORGOT ABOUT HANDLING PAGANO
>SHIT SHIT SHIT
>CALL HIM CALL HIM
>DONT SOUND HIGH DONT SOUND HIGH
>"heyyyyy paggsy whatsssssup?"
>"I'm just planning out the possible actions I may need to take with my wife if things don't work out...."
>shit what did i call pagano for?
>"so cha- i mean, chuck. whats stressssssing you out mmmmmmmmmmmman?"
>"Well it's getting to the point where we'll start having to discuss my contract and my future with this franchise...."
>OH YEAH! THE CONTRACT
>lets see what i can do
>"so ty- i mean, chuck. what is it going to take to make you happy?"
>"Wait, what? Well I'd like to keep trying and making the Colts into a top tier franchise."
>"hows four more years? sound goooooooood?"
>does he notice im high af?
>"Actually sir, nothing would make me happier."
>"GOOOD! GOOod! See you tomorrow sash- i mean, chuck"
>hang up
>god damn i need another hit!
>>
>>64695332

I think most people are alright with Pagano staying. The biggest question is how do you retain Grigson when your Oline has killed 3 QBs this season? Are you telling me that they sold Pep Fucking Hamilton as the scapegoat for all of this?
>>
>>64697622
Here's a (you) for all that hard work.
>>
>>64697622
Fuck man I'm copying that shit down to read whenever. Thanks
>>
I don't like Pagano, but keeping that dumb fuck GM is much,much worse
>>
This is approaching Cleveland-tier ineptitude, lads.
>>
Post that fake punt please
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.