[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
Became a soccer fan after World Cup 2014...
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7
File: images (2).jpg (7 KB, 300x168) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
images (2).jpg
7 KB, 300x168
Became a soccer fan after World Cup 2014 and fell in love with Oscar (the adorable attacking mid from Brazil.) Because of him, became a Chelsea fan, but in reality, I only liked him. After 2014-2015, I searched for a new team that would fit me better. Almost became a Bayern fan until Basti moved to Man U. (thank god for that) I also started playing FIFA, and I found Aubameyang's 99 pace (at this time, I made my Reddit account which is how I got my name.) I looked at the team, and I also found that half of the players were also really attractive (read: Mats Hummels), even more so than Oscar. I became bored of FIFA as the summer ended, and I remember the exact moment I wanted to be a BVB fan. Our game against Ingolstadt- I was at Costco with my dad. When we walked in, the game was on one of the TVs in the front. I was a whole lot more interested in watching the game than going shopping. We got our stuff (including the best nachos in the world,) and as my dad was checking out, I didn't care to go with him and watched the game, looking for Hummels, Aubameyang, etc. When we got home, the first thing I did was turn on the game, and I watched the final 10 minutes. I realized "wow, this team is amazing." I started to watch their games more often, and then I started going on here and now I'm obsessed. My brother claims that I'm a bandwagon, but if I was a bandwagon, I'd be a Bayern fan (despite Basti leaving.)

TL;DR- Started likening soccer because of Oscar, became a Chelsea fan, "glove didn't fit," looked for a new team, 99 pace and 99/10, saw game at Costco, became a fan.
>>
Now i remember why i left this board. Thanks for giving me cancer single handidly

Unsubscribed
>>
File: xanadu.jpg (147 KB, 539x399) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
xanadu.jpg
147 KB, 539x399
>>64691809
>>64691872
https://www.reddit.com/r/borussiadortmund/comments/3ydfh1/for_all_the_foreign_fans_out_there_and_i_guess/cycqkoz
>>
>>64691809
>women
>sports fans
pick one
he may be a faggot too
>>
I want to
>Americans
but I can't even do that anymore with that Canadian slav faggot who bandwagons Bayern. the bundesliga is clearly cancer
>>
>Oscar
stopped reading there
>>
This is some quality bait.
>>
File: gFWwYHa.jpg (264 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
gFWwYHa.jpg
264 KB, 900x1200
I would do her
>>
>>64692333
Id let her sit on my face til she farts the smell of a thousand kebab into my nostrils
>>
wut
>>
File: no.jpg (145 KB, 1200x676) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
no.jpg
145 KB, 1200x676
>>64692270
This
>tots aubameyang
And she's a pacewhore on FIFA too that bitch

>>64692333
>>64692371
>>
>>64691809
>It's real

/sp/ may be shit for 3 years now, but there's a reason why I'm here forever. That is the alternative.
>>
>>64691809
You sound a lot like my wife's son
>>
File: 1451150231481.png (138 KB, 222x244) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1451150231481.png
138 KB, 222x244
>literally a complete shameless dirtmund bandwagoner
>doesn't get torn up like the lifelong bayern fan just cause he picked the only team that ever really challenges them domestically
>>
>>64692688
fuck off you slav bandwagoning shit
>>
File: 137561822562.png (30 KB, 365x363) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
137561822562.png
30 KB, 365x363
>>64692735
I just realized it was literally reddit but please, stay mad
>>
Are you coming out of the closet?
>>
File: 1412336829942.jpg (111 KB, 396x1076) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1412336829942.jpg
111 KB, 396x1076
Careful lads, this is some top notch stuff. even better than >my wife's son. it its glory days
>>
I've been a lifelong Dortmund fan now for 3 months, and I can honestly say that we are without doubt the greatest club in Europe.
>>
All of youse are fucking shite

Soccer is the worst sport on the face of this planet and it was created by dirty fucking protestant cunts.
>>
>>64693386
shut up you little cunt, i will fuck you up
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7
Thread DB ID: 360826

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.