[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Became a soccer fan after World Cup 2014 and fell in love with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7

File: images (2).jpg (7KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
7KB, 300x168px
Became a soccer fan after World Cup 2014 and fell in love with Oscar (the adorable attacking mid from Brazil.) Because of him, became a Chelsea fan, but in reality, I only liked him. After 2014-2015, I searched for a new team that would fit me better. Almost became a Bayern fan until Basti moved to Man U. (thank god for that) I also started playing FIFA, and I found Aubameyang's 99 pace (at this time, I made my Reddit account which is how I got my name.) I looked at the team, and I also found that half of the players were also really attractive (read: Mats Hummels), even more so than Oscar. I became bored of FIFA as the summer ended, and I remember the exact moment I wanted to be a BVB fan. Our game against Ingolstadt- I was at Costco with my dad. When we walked in, the game was on one of the TVs in the front. I was a whole lot more interested in watching the game than going shopping. We got our stuff (including the best nachos in the world,) and as my dad was checking out, I didn't care to go with him and watched the game, looking for Hummels, Aubameyang, etc. When we got home, the first thing I did was turn on the game, and I watched the final 10 minutes. I realized "wow, this team is amazing." I started to watch their games more often, and then I started going on here and now I'm obsessed. My brother claims that I'm a bandwagon, but if I was a bandwagon, I'd be a Bayern fan (despite Basti leaving.)

TL;DR- Started likening soccer because of Oscar, became a Chelsea fan, "glove didn't fit," looked for a new team, 99 pace and 99/10, saw game at Costco, became a fan.
>>
Now i remember why i left this board. Thanks for giving me cancer single handidly

Unsubscribed
>>
File: xanadu.jpg (147KB, 539x399px) Image search: [Google]
xanadu.jpg
147KB, 539x399px
>>64691809
>>64691872
https://www.reddit.com/r/borussiadortmund/comments/3ydfh1/for_all_the_foreign_fans_out_there_and_i_guess/cycqkoz
>>
>>64691809
>women
>sports fans
pick one
he may be a faggot too
>>
I want to
>Americans
but I can't even do that anymore with that Canadian slav faggot who bandwagons Bayern. the bundesliga is clearly cancer
>>
>Oscar
stopped reading there
>>
This is some quality bait.
>>
File: gFWwYHa.jpg (264KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
gFWwYHa.jpg
264KB, 900x1200px
I would do her
>>
>>64692333
Id let her sit on my face til she farts the smell of a thousand kebab into my nostrils
>>
wut
>>
File: no.jpg (145KB, 1200x676px) Image search: [Google]
no.jpg
145KB, 1200x676px
>>64692270
This
>tots aubameyang
And she's a pacewhore on FIFA too that bitch

>>64692333
>>64692371
>>
>>64691809
>It's real

/sp/ may be shit for 3 years now, but there's a reason why I'm here forever. That is the alternative.
>>
>>64691809
You sound a lot like my wife's son
>>
File: 1451150231481.png (138KB, 222x244px) Image search: [Google]
1451150231481.png
138KB, 222x244px
>literally a complete shameless dirtmund bandwagoner
>doesn't get torn up like the lifelong bayern fan just cause he picked the only team that ever really challenges them domestically
>>
>>64692688
fuck off you slav bandwagoning shit
>>
File: 137561822562.png (30KB, 365x363px) Image search: [Google]
137561822562.png
30KB, 365x363px
>>64692735
I just realized it was literally reddit but please, stay mad
>>
Are you coming out of the closet?
>>
File: 1412336829942.jpg (111KB, 396x1076px) Image search: [Google]
1412336829942.jpg
111KB, 396x1076px
Careful lads, this is some top notch stuff. even better than >my wife's son. it its glory days
>>
I've been a lifelong Dortmund fan now for 3 months, and I can honestly say that we are without doubt the greatest club in Europe.
>>
All of youse are fucking shite

Soccer is the worst sport on the face of this planet and it was created by dirty fucking protestant cunts.
>>
>>64693386
shut up you little cunt, i will fuck you up
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.