[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do the 'boys go about dropping Romo?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: tony-romo-bad-jackets.png (359KB, 689x517px) Image search: [Google]
tony-romo-bad-jackets.png
359KB, 689x517px
This guys contract is dragging them down. Not to mention we pay him to sit in a bench with a headset. There is no reason to have him under contract until 2019.

What kind of repercussions would Dallas have to deal with, financially, if they were to drop Romo? Would it be easier to drop him next year, or two years from now? If so, what financial issues would be present then?
>>
he's restructured twice so i'm not sure
>>
>>64688248
> let's drop our rb, he's too expensive
> let's drop romo, he got hurt this year
> let's not have a proven back or qb to go along with a cry baby wr next season, that will surely work
>>
>>64688345
the funniest thing is, The Cowboys would have won the division if they didn't take so many injuries yet Cowboy fans want to go ahead and self destruct for years to come anyway.

Personally I dont care about the Cowboys, but I see pretty much all of their games here because Jerry Jones is a suave businessman.
>>
Can someone shop Jared Goff in a Cowboys uniform?
>>
>>64688248
The Boys would only be on the hook for his guaranteed money and signing bonus and the money he gets for restructuring

so if he was cut today it cost the Boys $31 this year, $19M next year, and $8M in 18 and 3M$ in 2019

so he there and starting for the next 2 years no matter what.

http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/dallas-cowboys/tony-romo/
>>
>>64688419
Nope, I do think you were stupid for signing Mcfadden though.

You had guys on the team better than him.
>>
File: xyfufhemshsyfpn[moh.jpg (83KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
xyfufhemshsyfpn[moh.jpg
83KB, 480x640px
>>64688373
>The Cowboys would have won the division if they didn't take so many injuries
>>
>>64688437
>thinking romo is a good qb

when will this meme die?
>>
>>64688469
He was cheap, yes, but he did not do what murray could do which was blow up linebackers

If murray was 10 mil more, would you still not sign him?
>>
>>64688437
>>64688414
>>64688373

OP here, I don't want the team to implode, I'm just thinking options. I was more thinking of the future of dropping him when I made this post, like, the end of next year or in two seasons.

In two years, Jerry should pull the plug, considering it would only cost 8m. I don't see any way he will be worth the $ then.
>>
>>64688373
>yet Cowboy fans want to go ahead and self destruct for years to come anyway
wait they do? is this thread serious? i assumed shitposting
>>
Just stop giving him new contracts to open up cap space
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.