[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HYPE THREAD

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 7

File: sport_zidane.jpg (52KB, 638x800px) Image search: [Google]
sport_zidane.jpg
52KB, 638x800px
Leave la liga to me
>>
more like leave ruining my reputation to me
>>
I love that bald fucker but I don't think he can change something in halal as long as Perez is in charge.
>>
He's gonna get EXPOSED and I'm absolutely ok with that.
>>
>>64682773

this, tsuubh

hopefully it's temporary until they find a new manager
>>
>>64682864
then halal is doomed until Perez dies.
>>
Zidane is such a good looking motherfucker
fuckkk I would suck his cock til his balls went dry and I ain't even gay

damn
>>
>>64682933
t. Alberto Barhomo
>>
Why does /sp/ hate Zidane with a passion?
What did he ever do to you?
>>
obviously perez doesn't know shit about football but before he came back real was dwindling towards european irrelevancy and players like huntelaar were considered hallmark signings so i don't know how people can give the guy that much shit. obviously, sacking ancelotti for rafa was a mistake.
>>
>>64683002
He's my favorite player ever tßh, i don't think he's the goat, but i grew up with him playing in his prime and always wanted to be a player like him (used to play playmaker on the u-teams for a now second Bundesliga club, but was pushed to right wing once there popped up a more talented guy).
>>
I want to see zizou headbutting tsunaldo

so sign me the fuck up
>>
>>64683028
ah, the old "things were dry before so don't complain" argument

I don't follow halal but at least here in Portugal that argument is unfortunately used by most Benfica fans when someone points out that too much weird stuff happens at the club with our current president
>>
File: 1358978285945.gif (753KB, 200x86px) Image search: [Google]
1358978285945.gif
753KB, 200x86px
>it's actually happening
>>
>>64682975
because of his fanbase containing all these muslims from third world "countries" who think he is the best player in the history of the sport and are very vocal about it. But he was great, maybe top 10-15 of all times and certainly the best France ever had.
>>
>>64683048
>He is responsible for the Galactico policy which has killed the club and fucked with their supporters.

true dat, late 90's madrid was really respectable team with Redondo,Morientes,Raul and etc. then Perez came and made Madrid into Halal the business project.
>>
>>64683002
there are other greats of the modern game and you won't see /sp/ being so contrarian about that. Few are ever contrarian about Ronaldinho or Ronaldo or Messi for example.
>>
File: 1451268894725.jpg (156KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
1451268894725.jpg
156KB, 1440x810px
>>64682683
KEK
>>
File: lJjHpS.gif (2MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
lJjHpS.gif
2MB, 320x180px
incoming celebration when madrid beat athleltico literallywho 9-0 next week and zidane is confirmed as the new GOAT,
>>
It's gonna be a catastrophe, I'm sad for him desu
>>
This fucking "north africans, muslims and niggers pretending to actually be French" meme needs to stop.
>>
10 years later and still head strong
>>
>>64683183
Name your top 10 without him then
>>
THE SHOW MUST GO OOOOOOON
>>
>>64682683
Zidane is muslim. It's a match made in Jannah
>>
Can't wait for him to get BTFO!!! When Halal fans start hating him, its gonna be glorious.
>>
Pepe Poopoo Peepee Guardiola on suicide watch
>>
Good. At least he won't train the National team
>>
File: CUlFxH7WsAERQ1p.jpg (41KB, 590x390px) Image search: [Google]
CUlFxH7WsAERQ1p.jpg
41KB, 590x390px
>>64682683
>>
can we start celebrating that atleti won the league now?
>>
>>64683183
>certainly the best France ever had.
good one
what about Platini
>>
how long until he headbutts simeone?
>>
One of my favourite players to ever play the game. I hope he does well.
>>
>>64682683

wasn't he major horse shit in the B team?
>>
>>64685980
>messi
>maradona
>cruyff
>maldini
>Del piero
>Henry
>Lampard
>Baggio
>Iniesta
>Ronaldo

this is not in any way top 10, but are 10 players better than him, and there are a lot more
>>
>>64682683
>2016
>rating Zidane
>>
Madrid just became a lot more halal
>>
>>64685980

Busquets
>>
>>64687205
>Del Piero
>Lampard

close tho
>>
>>64682876
>tsuubh

lel. I Iike that.
>>
Get hype
>>
will they do the daily prayers I wonder
>>
>>64687821
stfu
>>
>>64687948

>stftsuuuuuuuu

ftfy
>>
How long is he going to last lads?
>>
So who's coming
Lewandowski Neymar hazard pogba De gay??
>>
>>64688062
jesus fuck pablo, either capitalize all first letters or none at all, you're hurting my autism and probably doing it on purpose
>>
>yfw this happen again

>>64688062
Lewan sure
>>
>>64682683

>a mediocrity at RM Castilla
>get promoted by FloPez as future fall guy

Simeone-Lucho confirmed for top 2 for the next 2 years.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.