[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where were you when handegg was killed?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (37KB, 620x565px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37KB, 620x565px
> You're going to war with a corporation that owns a day of the week

> tell the truff
>>
File: orb.gif (926KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
orb.gif
926KB, 500x375px
>>64680604
>>64680604
> Chronic traumatic encephalopathy (CTE), a form of encephalopathy, is a progressive degenerative disease found in people with a history of repetitive brain trauma, including symptomatic concussions as well as sub-concussive hits to the head that do not cause immediate symptoms.

> Individuals with CTE may show symptoms of dementia, such as memory loss, aggression, confusion and depression, which generally appear years or many decades after the trauma.
>>
>>64680604
nothing will change, amerilard lives are worthless and completely dispensable
>>
IT'S THEIR FUCKING CHOICE

NOBODY IS HOLDING A GUN TO THEIR HEAD FORCING YOU TO PLAY IN THE NFL

THESE PEOPLE CHOOSE TO PLAY A VIOLENT SPORT, THEIR RIGHT AS AN AMERICAN

EVERYONE KNOWS NOW, IT'S NO SECRET
>>
>>64686526

This
>>
They get paid millions of dollars to throw a ball around.

If they get brain damage they get brain damage. Their choice. Still going to live a better life than 99% of humans that have ever lived could dream about.

fuck off with this faggot shit
>>
>>64686599
How clearly will the league need to acknowledge the risk of injruy associated with the sport before people stop being surprised that getting hit in the head over and over can do bad things to your health? Is there a precedent for this in any other sport, like boxing?
>>
>>64686332
>tfw I've had 5 concussion

Should I be worried?
>>
>>64686526

Is this a monologue from the movie? kek
>>
>>64686332

>progressive degenerative disease
>progressive

Back to
>>/pol/
with your liberal "science"
>>
>>64686672
yes but boxers man up and deal with it, they get to do what they love for a living and make shekels. they call it being punch drunk though
>>
>>64686672
unlike football, brain trauma in boxing was always an assumed risk

I think the biggest difference will be in youth and high school teams. How many parents will take their kids out of practice now that they know they'll become brain dead with time? Will schools be liable for any brain trauma to the kids? the nfl knew about all this and tried to silence it, are they liable for the many brain damaged players like tobacco companies were for the cancer risks they tried to hide? How about their protocols after concussions, in boxing you can't spar for 6 months after a ko, will nfl players have to take the season off after hard collisions? We'll see how this develops but money talks so most probably nothing will happen at a pro level, only at lower ones
>>
>>64680604
So I thought the best part of cloud atlas was the retirement home breakout.
>>
If you end up like Freddie Roach or Ali, you're on the lucky side.

The really bad effect is if it makes you go crazy and kill yourself, like Junior Seau. Or flip out like War Machine, Mayhem Miller, Chris Benoit, etc..
>>
>>64686907
This.the biggest deal in all of this shit isn't the pros, it's what happens at lower levels.
>>
File: fuck you will smith.jpg (2MB, 1750x2450px) Image search: [Google]
fuck you will smith.jpg
2MB, 1750x2450px
>>64680604
Where were you when this guy got his life and career ruined by a professional man drama performer
>>
>>64686526
>it's their choice to work for us, an asbestos removal company
>therefore we shouldn't be obliged to provide any PPE, follow any safety procedures or even make any effort to educate them on the dangers
>>
>>64687024
Tradesman confirmed.
>>
>>64686907
>>64686806
but I don't see any fighters lawyering up against sanctioning authorities in boxing. How does an organization acknowledge the risks in such a way to indemnify themselves?
>>
The nfl already reached a settlement
>>
In about 20 years this will be an epidemic. We have created super negroes, who are bigger, stronger, and faster than ever. Add to that that about 80% of the league is juicing, and you have guys that will have mush in the head with all the massive hits they have taken.
>>
>>64687054
>I don't see any fighters lawyering up against sanctioning authorities in boxing
because they know the risks beforehand and there are very strict guidelines in the medical side of the boxing comissions

it's like tobacco companies: once they admit there's cancer risk and state so in the cigarrete packs they are not liable anymore, smokers know smoking causes cancer, it clearly says so in the packet. The problem is the nfl tried to silence the CTE investigation results and their protocols after head trauma are complete shit, so that will have to change and they'll have to carry out public awareness campaigns about the dangers of football practice.
>>
>>64687186
>>64687186
In 20 years our economy will be in shambles and people will have bigger worries than the NFL
>>
>>64687218
>In 20 years our economy will be in shambles
How so?
>>
>>64687218
>In 20 years our economy will be in shambles and people will have bigger worries than the NFL

We will be fine,the NFL will continue to grwo as a global market
>>
>>64686907
Some kid at my old highschool had a concussion but never showed any serious signs, he ended up getting 2nd impact syndrome. He turned retarded or something and his parents had to pull him out of school.

Shit's serious. We used to joke around about the guy who got hit so hard he walked into the opposing huddle.
>>
>>64680604
HOL UP.........
>>
>>64687919
>NFL
>global market
lel don't believe the marketing, my friend
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.