[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3 000000615705/article/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 154
Thread images: 16

File: johnny-manziel.jpg (208KB, 650x475px) Image search: [Google]
johnny-manziel.jpg
208KB, 650x475px
>http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000615705/article/haslam-confirms-manziel-was-a-noshow-on-sunday

>saturday be in vegas
>not even show up on sunday

He clearly doesn't care for the team or seem to be a guy you want around in the locker room.

His stats were subpar and he is a constant source of bad PR. I'd rather take my chance on rg3/kaep before I try manziel.

Is this the end of the road for Johnny football, to be another college football legend and flash in the pan nfl qb?
>>
>>64678406
He will replace Romo in Dallas for sure

What gets me angry is how Haslam wants non of the responsibility for Manziel, as he said in his press conference, He put the burden on Pettine all year to answer for Johnny's actions.
>>
I pray to every and any god I don't even believe in that Dallas signs him as a back up for Romo and he actually becomes decent
>>
File: image.jpg (28KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28KB, 400x225px
He's coming home.
>>
>>64678406
Being in Vegas hasn't been proven. A couple people claimed it, but other than that, there's no proof.
>>
>>64678406
browns need to trade him for a 3rd round draft

that's all this ass clown is worth.
>>
>>64678436
>>64678442
>>64678477
How fucking delusion can you be

hundreds of analyst that scouted him called him a bust , the ones that didn't would eventually call him a bust afterword

He is not good
He is a okay scrambler but that memeshit don't work consistently , you got to throw in the pocket more than out in the NFL and if you don't conform you will be shut out

He is not a russel wilson he is johnny college football

he may not want to be part of the team but I swear to god I'll turn my television off if he was to join the boys

Hes a bust it over it.
>>
>>64678499
>browns need to trade him for a 3rd round draft
no one will do it, they will get maybe a 6th round offer at best most will wait for the browns to release him and then try to get him that way.
>>
>>64678503
I said he will replace Romo in dallas, not that he is going to be any good
He is undersized, can't read defense's downfield, make stupid pocket decision like trying to run backwards to avoid defenders, and only has an average arm.

I watched his whole career(unfortunately a browns fan here) and he never developed in any dynamic he should naturally develop, and he still has that rich spoiled brat attitude

Also he didn't go to rehab for alcohol but for Cocaine
>>
I'm honestly not putting 100% of this on Manziel.

You're team is shit
You're team has been shit for decades
Haven't been to the play-offs in 13 years
Hasn't won a playoff game in 20 years

You draft the number 1 pick, and then bench him for stupid shit like arguing with his girlfriend, Demote him to practice team for being caught on camera standing around with friends at a bar - then throw him under the bus in media conferences and twitter

If you treat a young athlete like that like a kid, he's going to act like a kid, and if you're going to bench him as punishment, you can't unbench him to bail you out when the other guy get's hurt.

Then you have other teams where guys are beating the shit out of their girlfriends, getting caught with coke and are welcome back no issues, or poking other players in the eyes or straight up kicking them in the dick "suh" with slaps on the wrist

It's clearly also an issue with consistency from the browns, if he played for a coach like Billichick, zimmer or tomlin they could handle him.

Note the cowboys also have a sack of shit for a GM who had a guy playing this year after being convicted of choking his girlfriend and pointing guns at people, they'll likely take Johnny and be in the same situation, he'll be out of the NFL in another year, bounce around the CFL/Arena for a couple years and be broke by 30 making 30k a year as a motivational speaker.
>>
>>64678503
This guy gets it. Merrill Hoge called him a 6th or 7th round talent on First Take and Skip almost had a seizure.

He keeps trying to do his college shit and extending the play like Roethlisberger does but he's neither big enough or smart enough to use his o-line properly. Bailing backwards is how you end a play in the NFL unless you're a LOT faster than whoever is blitzing.

He can't throw out of the pocket because he's a lazy fuck boy who hasn't bothered learning how to read defense properly. He doesn't have great receivers obviously but that isn't where the problem lies.

Before you know it we'll be talking about him in the "you now remember X" threads.
>>
>>64678545
Then he can't replace Romo, moron.
>>
if I was manziel , I would tell the Browns to suck my dick. Real talk

High School coaches doesn't even bench players for the things that Johnny does. Cleveland can fuck off
>>
>>64678646
>High School coaches doesn't even bench players for the things that Johnny does. Cleveland can fuck off
you're right they don't because the school would suspend them and end their entire future right then and there
>>
>>64678634
You know he will due to his connection to Texas and the publicity it would bring to Dallas.
Jerry Jones is cumming at the money signs

Even if he completely sucks, he will replace Romo when he retires or gets injured for good
>>
>>64678656
Just because you want it to happen doesn't mean it will.
>>
>>64678667
It might not, but Jerry is a businessman and he knows that Johnny coming back to Texas will bring fans and money. Even if he sucks it doesn't matter, Johnny is a cult of personality in the NFL and people are very polar about him, some want him to succeed, some want him to fail miserable, fact of the matter is both sides will buy tickets to see
>>
>>64678436
Haslam is not Johnny's mommy, neither is Pettine. It's Johnny's responsibility not to conduct himself like a complete and utter twat, and he has repeatedly failed.

The Cowboys might be retarded enough to sign him though.
>>
On one hand I feel bad for him it's painfully obvious that pettine hated his fucking guts and wanted to do everything in his power to bench him

On the other hand he did beat his gf go to rehab and then drink constantly and not only that but pose for pictures and shit mocking everyone

but let's be honest he's going to be starting for another team next year if not the browns he's got mike vick pre dog fight speed great accracy and he's getting better reading def as it goes on
>>
>>64678689
I absolutely agree with you, Johnny is an entitled shithead who thinks he is untouchable and can do whatever the fuck he wants. I feel that Pettine held the burden to answer for him though due to Haslam not wanting to deal with it and the media demanding a response from the Browns, which Manziel obviously took advantage of and just went along thinking life is college.
>>
>>64678683
>fact of the matter is both sides will buy tickets to see

Maybe for all of three games until he's bench for being a dumbass, then the Cowboys will be stuck with their white elephant.
>>
>>64678690
I would love to hear Mike Pettine's true feelings about Johnny now that he is fired, but he won't say them cause he is probably looking for a some sort of coaching job now.
>>
>>64678718
I just have the feeling that Jerry will shove Johnny down our throats until the Cowboys are 1-7 with no hope for a playoff berth, and then he will still commit to Johnny. I mean this is a team that played and started Branden Weeden.
>>
>>64678683
Fuck off you delusional fuck. It's not happening.
>>
>>64678759
Ok we'll see buddy. I know reality of the situation pains you Cowboy fans
>>
>>64678683
>both sides will buy tickets to see

no, both sides will watch it on tv when they sell their tickets to the opposing team
>>
>>64678777
Oh, I see. You don't like Dallas so you're praying your little scenario happens. Got it.
>>
>>64678841
Yeaah ok, you go with that if it makes you feel better. Enjoy Johnny Manziel
>>
>>64678870
Not happening
>>
>>64678880
Well, we shall see huh?
>>
>>64678683
We love football in Texas yes that is a fact
We got stadiums for high school football and even televisions in churches for the games

But we do not give a shit about manzeil outside of Austin

We love the Cowboys more than any college team here , more than any sport team in Texas
We know what a bust is when we see it and when a bust or unwanted player is salvageable , johnny is no Haley . The kid is fucked beyond repair and everyone but the Browns and skip Bayless knew that from day one .
>>
>>64678899
>Manziel
>Texas A&M
>Austin

wat
>>
Why the fuck do people talk about this guy so much?
>>
>>64678953

he's the new tebow
>>
>>64678956
I hate Teboc as much as the next guy but let's not get carried away
>>
Manziel is goat
Hopefully he is going to Dallas where he will learn from Tony Romo how to be a GOAT like him
Can't fucking wait
>>
>Owner Jimmy Haslam sent shockwaves throughout Northeast Ohio on Sunday evening by announcing the promotion of Sashi Brown to executive vice president of football operations and saying the club would pursue a head coach before a general manager.
>would pursue a head coach before a general manager

How can this guy be THAT fucking retarded. He's just going to put the team in another situation where the HC and GM don't see eye to eye.
>>
>>dallas fans are so desperate they actually want Jonathan pigskin
>>
>>64678588
And then make Dwayne Bowe and Brian Hartline his first and second wide receivers
Holy shit this team is a tragedy.
>>
I honestly think Manziel could be a good qb if he was serious about his game, didn't act like an idiot, and was mature enough to act like the adult his coach and manager expected him to be.

He reminds me of Favre to an extent, who had his own drug and personal problems that had to be cleaned up before he went on the road to greatness. Not saying Maziel is great, but he could have a productive career if he really wanted
>>
>>64678545
>>64678656
>>64678683
>>64678689
>>64678751
>>64678777
>>64678870
>>64679171
>>64680396

You people do not know Jerry Jones at all. Never in a million years would Jerry take a brat like Manziel. Jerry picks up talent for cheap not retards.
>>
>go complete beastmode in college
>win heisman
>party with lelbron and get slaughtered by media
>go even more beastmode
>cheated out of heisman
>lose a few college games cus of defense
>everyone calling you a huge bust
>get betrayed by hometown team in the draft
>go to browns the cancer of NFL
>get jerked around by headcoach and media all year long for minor mistakes
>make it look like your fault, now everyone hates you
Based Johnny Football brings problems on himself, but the way hes been treated the last 2 years is pretty pathetic.
Honestly think he could be a decent NFL QB if he wasn't getting criticized about every single thing he does
>>
>>64678406
I'm pretty sure Johnny has been actively giving the Browns excuses to kick him off the team so he can sign somewhere else

I mean I'd do the same if i was him
>>
>>64680342
Sashi is GM in everything but name. The actual GM will just be in charge of talent evaluation.
>>
>>64681146
You don't want to be known as that primadonna player that acts like a child to get when they want because the owners will blackball your ass in a heartbeat. These men know each other, talk with one another, are friendly with one another and they won't take shit from anyone.
>>
>>64680626
>jerry had to be physically restrained by his son during the draft
>his son had to rip the Johnny manziel card out of his hand
Ur fucking dumber than jerry m8
>>
>>64678588

I'm Slovenian and I got brain itches while reading that You're. Jesus Christ, how can you be so retarded in your own language.
>>
>>64681440
It worked out fine for Elway, Jim Kelly, etc
>>
>>64678406
He is just being eli tier cancerous and he will get traded/ not play until he is a cowboy or any other team but the brownniggers
>>
>Johnny Football
>Tebow
>Linsanity

What will be the next USA sports phenomenon?
>>
>>64680626
Greg Hardy
>>
He's gonna get kicked out of the NFL soon so he'll be homeless
>>
>>64680686
I didn't know you came on 4chan, Johnny
>>
>>64678588
He won't go broke, He is a trust fund kid. His NFL pay is just supplementing his actual income.
>>
>>64681748
His family is loaded so getting kicked out of the league would probably just benefit him since now he can go out and party as much as he wants without having to practice and prepare for football games and deal with your coach's bullshit
>>
>>64681540
Elway, Eli and Kelly were top prospects, bitched BEFORE they started playing and also PRODUCED. Elway and Eli won two owls while Kelly went to 4 consecutive ones
>>
>>64681540
Difference is they are actually good. You don't rattle off HoF qbs to compare to Johnny. Because he is at best Tebow with a losing record.
>>
>>64681748
The Manziels are a Texas oil money family, he'll be fine
>>
Can't wait for the Johnny Football 30 for 30.
>>
>>64678406
He's doing everything he can to land with Dallas, clearly he doesnt want to be with Cleveland and doing everything in his might to get released or traded
>>
>>64680626
Roy Williams was not cheap nor talented
>>
>>64678436
Haslam didn't draft Manlet, that bigger Farmer did. Like most niggers, he jumped on the hyped up college player train. It was nice to see him fired.
>>
>>64683850
I was under the impression that Haslam strong armed Farmer into drafting him.
>>
Bailing on the Browns gives me like a thousand times more respect for the guy.
>>
>>64678406
>sec "quarterbacks"
>>
He was just tebows evil twin. im sure they can do commentary together for the sec network or whatever tebow does now
>>
>>64680626
>Jerry picks up talent for cheap not retards.
You made my day, dipshit.
>>
>>64687461
>im sure they can do commentary together
I'm just imagining them going back and forth, Tebow being all nice and polite and Manziel being a slob.
The broadcast ends with Tebow in tears, and Manziel passed out from drinking too much.
>>
Offensive players can't party. Should have played defense.
>>
>http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/25436697/report-browns-are-done-with-johnny-manziel-who-wants-to-go-to-dallas

>manziel gets cut
>thinks dallas will sign him
>jerry jones dies
>jerry's son doesn't sign him
>rex ryan signs him just to fuck with him and keep him on the bench
>>
>>64678588
Yeah, because the Browns are totally the reason he had to go to rehab, or why he skips mandatory checkups. If someone behaves like a child, they get treated Luke one. You must have forgotten they let him do his thing last year and that was a disaster. Which was why they tightened the screws on him when he did the same shit this year, because they were trying to curtail his self destructive personality.

It's absolutely hilarious how people keep making excuses for Johnny. He's not a leader, he's selfish as fuck, he could care less about the game or the money because he's already loaded; he had disaster written all over him.
>>
dude if I was forced to play for the browns I'd sure as shit be getting fucking plastered in vegas every day
>>
>>64678690
>pre-dog fight Vick speed
>great accuracy
You're joking right?
>>
>>64681474
your/you're is exclusively misused these days in order to trigger newfriends and/or foreigners
>>
>>64681574
haven't you heard? that stanford kid is the next GOAT
>>
>>64689166
he'll never get any media hype because he's not a black rb. #blm is more important than white athletes in this sorry country
>>
>>64678503
tbqh Manziel has always been a spoiled rich texas kid who likes to party and do whatever the fuck he wants. He doesn't care about his "job" as a QB, he's just doing it because if not he'll have to work for his Dad or a friend of his Dad.
>>
>>64689166
I think he was averaging more all-purpose yards per game than the rest of his team combined, so that's pretty legit.
>>
>>64681440
Yeah, but Johnny has a clear out with Dallas. I wouldn't be surprised if he already has an under the table agreement with Jerry Jones.
>>
File: 1444786531256.jpg (139KB, 750x757px) Image search: [Google]
1444786531256.jpg
139KB, 750x757px
>>64678436
>5'11
>not faster than anyone in the NFL
>drug problems
>retard problems
>can't throw the ball or make plays problems
sounds just like someone jerruh wants. I hope it happens.
>>
>>64680626
>>
He's on the fucking browns why should he give a fuck? He's young and cheap, they won't let him go if he doesn't give them a reason to.
>>
File: fryman.jpg (20KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
fryman.jpg
20KB, 256x256px
>TFW this piece of shit will get another chance before Tim Tebow will.
>>
>>64678436

> replacing Romo

yeah the Cowboy's would definitely replace one of the better QB's in the league with a guy who shouldn't even be starting for an NFL team.
>>
>>64678625

Bingo straya
>>
>>64678625
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZJKBoDrGlA
>>
i'm rooting for this kid. i like watching manziel play as long as hes not playing for my team. i hope someone picks him up.
>>
>>64678503
He'll go to Dallas for one, maybe two seasons - just long enough for Jerry to milk as much out of Dallas Johnny merch as he can.
>>
File: Armoured manlet.jpg (304KB, 1536x933px) Image search: [Google]
Armoured manlet.jpg
304KB, 1536x933px
How did this guy even make it into the NFL? the guy isn't even 5'11.
>>
>>64693540
>people still think Skip Bayless has any idea what he's talking about
>>
>>64693540
the thing is, Skip doesn't mean anything he says. He literally gets paid to shitpost. He literally unironically gets paid 100,000s of dollars to do what we do for free. How does that make you feel? I for one am completely anally prolapsed.
>>
>>64678491

well, there were multiple sources who claimed he was there

FO personnel tried all Sunday to reach him on his phone and he never once picked up or responded to texts

he posted some instragram photo of him and his dog, then later had to update it with the location (which I believe can be manipulated either with instragram or with other apps)

His agent has had all day to respond to inquiries about his client's weekend and has not
>>
>>64693940
I heard he was at your mum's house m8
>>
hes an undersized quarterback. he came to the league too early. should have stayed as long as possible at college maybe even using a redshirt year.
>>
>>64678899
"we don't care about him outside of austin"
You're a dipshit if you think that professional football is more popular in Texas than college football. The Cowboys and Texans hardly sell out while A&M fills their 100K+ stadium every week
>>64678929
You're right this guy is a fucking retard.
>>
>>64678499
enough to get Cardale
>>
>Get a manziel jersey for my birthday
>Get a manziel bobblehead and action figure for christmas

At least my parents were smart enough to give me gifts that I couldn't return...
>>
>tebow won a playoff game
>carried buncos
>has prototypical nfl size
>really good runner, especially in end zone
>jesus on his side
>even allah because >no sex ever
>pretty good at taking care of the ball
>can hit deep throws, maybe not consistently but he knows how to miss
>last season as a starter ended with him getting a playoff win (followed by a loss but belicheat was so fucking terrified by tebow he forced the rasm to let mcdaniels come back to get all the inside information on timmy)

why in the FUCK did NOBODY give tebow a shot? he could've been better than bradford this year. nothing russell does is beyond the capabilities of tebow.
>>
>>64678406
I'd give him one more shot with the Browns now that Pettine is gone. It's clear that the both of them hated each other. Maybe he can behave if a HC he can respect comes in. He's better than anybody the Browns have come across in recent years (Quinn, Wallace, Weeden, McCown, Davis etc.). Browns obviously can't evaluate talent for shit and this draft class is supposed to be weak, so I'm not too sure I would go about drafting a QB. Keep him on a very short leash though, the second he fucks up cut him.
>>
File: tebow.jpg (9KB, 244x183px) Image search: [Google]
tebow.jpg
9KB, 244x183px
>>64697756
anti christ league fucktards shut him out.
Fuck this gay league
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8L0v9xSyPM

mein king has spoken. fuck Manziel. even if he fails in football he'll still make millions by just partying.
>>
File: bloodbloodBLOOD.jpg (21KB, 448x480px) Image search: [Google]
bloodbloodBLOOD.jpg
21KB, 448x480px
>>64693337
>>64697756
It's a crime against humanity
>>
Manziel going to the Cowboys and succeeding would be one of the best things that could happen to the league.
>>
>>64697828
Hoyer was a whole league better than Johnny. But of course drafting Johnny slowly killed Hoyer's confidence and focus and eventually the media ran him out of town
>>
File: 14470817544655678.gif (105KB, 351x398px) Image search: [Google]
14470817544655678.gif
105KB, 351x398px
>>64699019
>now he's in the playoffs

>the shanty town of Pleebland
>>
this more just a case of him knowing he sucks and is a bust and still living it up while he can imo. he'll be a backup somewhere for a few years and then go back to Texas and get some cozy position at A&M since hes a god there
>>
>>64693836
>for free
>tfw we're all the janitor
>>
File: 0.jpg (95KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
95KB, 600x600px
>>64678690
>he's got mike vick pre dog fight speed great accracy and he's getting better reading def

>he's got mike vick pre dog fight speed

stop using madden rankings kiddo
>>
>>64689358
He doesn't need the money. He's just tryna have fun

Let the man LIVE, dammit
>>
>>64678588
>millennial entitlement
>>
>>64680626
>Jerry picks up talent for cheap not retards.
Top fucking kek
>>
>>64680686
Hey Johnny, why are you on spee?
>>
>>64681540
You'd actually have to be good in the first place
>>
All millenials are shit; that's why he sucks.
>>
>TeGOAT won a playoff game
>Manlet cant even win free drinks at the casinos
>>
File: wattstanza.jpg (113KB, 550x400px) Image search: [Google]
wattstanza.jpg
113KB, 550x400px
>>64680686
>>get betrayed by hometown team in the draft
The Texans would have never drafted Manizel you retard. He was too much of a partying showboat. One of the things Bob McNair prides himself on is that he's made the Texans the Good Ol' Boys of the NFL: nobody on the team is known for any off-field issues beyond being "quirky" like Arian Foster or a BBQ fanatic redneck like Vince Wilfork. Manziel just would not have fit in that atmosphere at all, and he was never even hypothetically on the table for the Texans anywhere but Johnny Football's imagination.
>>
>>64700621
lol nah texans are a bunch of pussies
>>
>>64700721
They also have the lowest number of arrests in the NFL in the past 10 years.
>>
>>64700837
thank you for confirming
>>
>>64697756
Statistically he had one of the worst seasons ever for a starter and his throwing motion was fucked.
Still I agree he should've had another shot after that season. Now he's just washed up.
>>
>>64694334
Kek I remember Kiper going on and on about how his size didn't matter and how big his hands were.
>>
>>64698781
Jaime pls, this is why no other country respects us. Go embarras yourself at the ligamx threads next month.
>>
>>64678514

Give him to Belichick. A Real organization might be able to turn him into a decent QB.
>>
>>64701184
>mallet
>cassel
>hoyer
>>
>>64701221

Yep, Cassel had a few great years when he otherwise would have been a career backup. Hoyer is pretty good despite his MPB. Mallet will get his chance.
>>
>>64678406

I could tell when he was drafted

He looked fucking miserable when a shit team like the Browns drafted him
>>
QBs taken after Manziel with as many wins
>Bridgewater
>Carr
>McCarron
>>
Why is no one talking about the report that Manziel actually may have gone out in Vegas wearing a blond wig and fake mustache as a disguise?

Because the possibility of this is hilarious.
>>
>>64678406
He wasn't in Vegas on Saturday nignog
>>
>>64700621
>tfw Browns betrayed their hometown hero
Fucking hoyer is in the playoffs now
>>
My favorite part in all this is all the retards on /sp/ will claim that they knew he was going to be a bust the whole time when 2 years ago at least 80% of people were riding his dick like no other. Same for Clowney.
>>
File: factory of sadness.jpg (184KB, 548x600px) Image search: [Google]
factory of sadness.jpg
184KB, 548x600px
>>64701512
Hoyer AND Weeden. I never realized that both QBs on the Texans now are Cleveland rejects that fell into success as soon as they got out of the Browns.

That's gotta hurt.
>>
>>64701353
http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/25438554/report-manziel-partied-while-wearing-wig-and-fake-mustache-in-las-vegas

The absolute madman
>>
File: ARod violence.png (366KB, 578x572px) Image search: [Google]
ARod violence.png
366KB, 578x572px
>>64678406
>Dumpster fires not on my team to distract from my team's shittiness
Feels good man!
>>
>>64697756
Morons can argue MUH STATS about Tebow all day, but the fact is Kyle Neckbeard Orton-led Broncos were 1-4 before Tebow started, and I watched them live when they came to Lambeau. They were abysmal.
Tebow found a way. That's all you can say.
>>
>>64693337
>>64698585
>>64697756
>>64698556
>thinks the sin of fornication is worse than the sin of pride

shit tier christian
shit tier quarterback

Overrated hasbeen Florida faggot. Refuses to play TE which he could excel at. Typical garbage mentality that Florida players have right out of college they got from sucking Meyer and Spurrier's dicks. See the kind of shit Meyer is breeding at tOSU, letting Elliott BTFO the coaching staff and Barrett get DUIs with no punishment
>>
File: timtebowsgmail.jpg (203KB, 1011x623px) Image search: [Google]
timtebowsgmail.jpg
203KB, 1011x623px
>>
>>64707662
>overtheclothes
KEK!
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (198KB, 3000x1688px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
198KB, 3000x1688px
>>64678442
>I pray to every and any god I don't even believe in
>>
>>64702165
https://twitter.com/Bottlegate/status/684198181404545024
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7U0aLk5Js4
>>
>>64678406
What a yob. Fuck him.
>>
>>64701184
the elite system would probably do the trick.
>>
File: johnnyballin.jpg (7KB, 225x300px) Image search: [Google]
johnnyballin.jpg
7KB, 225x300px
>>64693689
swag, speed and the deep ball.
>>
The entire Browns organization is toxic. Of course they're going to churn out shit. To be honest I couldn't care less what Johnny does. It's stuff every football player gets up to while no one bats an eyelash. I don't think he's infallible and he does need to take responsibility for himself. But the way the Browns have handled him and how he's been demonized I think it's justifiable that he does weird shit to circumvent their rules and lie when asked if he went out to party. If it's all a ploy to get out from under the organization's thumb and sign on somewhere else I don't blame him. Honestly, I hope he succeeds to spite them. Not the least of which is because this is all hilarious and entertaining to me,
>>
>>64711278

its not primarily the drinking though

this kid came into camp last year unprepared, thinking he was going to beat out Hoyer

he didnt. and when the Browns turned to him to save their playoff hopes he looked like absolute shit, and even declared after that game that he didnt have a good grasp at the playbook.

so he gets injured and sits out the rest of the year, and doesn't arrive for scheduled treatment, late for meetings etc.

Playing in the NFL doesn't mean just showing up on Sunday. there are other responsibilities during the season, even those who are injured or healthy scratches from the lineup.

the drinking is just part and parcel to his overall immaturity. He did not take this job seriously at all last year, and while he made some strides this year I wasn't THAT impressed by his play. He still made a lot of stupid mistakes, both mental and physical.

You could probably put him at the helm of an elite offense of at team that's top 2 or 3 in its conference, and he'd succeed. but you could say that about a lot of qbs in the league, so really, how special is he?
>>
>>64712190
Shows how messed up the Browns are. Manziel is playing grabass in Vegas and Hoyer and the Texans are hosting a playoff game.
>>
>>64678406
how can you not care about millions of dollars so much? i can't comprehend that.
>>
>>64678503
lel ESPN dick rode him so hard nobody heard the bad news about him

Houston avoided him for QB they wanted Carr or Bortles
Jacksonville avoided him clear as day

But a homeless guy clearly knew what was right.
>>
>>64712548

yeah, the zone blocking scheme they employed under Shannahan Jr was working really well until Mack broke his leg and went on IR. Line fell apart, the two rookie running backs hit a wall, and when Josh Gordon came back from his 10 game suspension he played well in their last win of the year against ATL and then completely disappeared. I mean, he was making B Weeden and Jason Campbell look like all pros in 2013, but he looked like he really didnt care when he got to play those last six games

your organization is in ruins when the OC brings a 30+ slide Power Point presentation to his "Fuck you I quit" meeting with management.
>>
I'm glad he's bout to be off my team mane
>>
File: 2016-01-06 at 12.48.11 AM.png (298KB, 541x506px) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-06 at 12.48.11 AM.png
298KB, 541x506px
I'd buy it if i gave a fuck about him.
>>
>>64715095

so is that story true or what? I thought TMZ was going to come through with a video
>>
>>64701221
and yet somehow they are all still in the league playing and having starter jobs while the rest of the back up qbs are nowhere to be found
Thread posts: 154
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.