[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright bros, for everyone not making the playoffs this thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (134KB, 506x543px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
134KB, 506x543px
Alright bros, for everyone not making the playoffs this thread is for us. State your team, what you need, and what you wanna hit in the first round of drafts.

I'll start -

>lions

Right tackle (Reiff sucks)
Center (Swanson sucks)
DT (Ngata will prob be gone)
CB (someone to compliment slay)
SS - ihedigbo trash, need depth behind IAQ

>first round

Tunsil gone in first 5 picks, get Decker (tOSU), or Bullard (Florida). Fuck Nkemdiche.
>>
>Los Angeles Chargers
>WR, OL, DL

there have been too many busts for OL in top 5 picks, hopefully we get a badass WR do Rivers doesnt have to throw to a WR2 like Keenan all the time
>>
>>64678327
Bears

Defense

Defense

>mfw we wasted a pick on a WR last season and didn't even see him
>>
>>64681375

its a joke bro. you were so quick to go overedgy, you didn't even realize the joke lmao. that's ignorant af
>>
>>64681307

outta here nig.
>>
Rams

qb, ol, lb

we need a damn proficient qb bad.
>>
>>64681108
Shut the fuck up, Tom. Just like you needed a first round RB last year, right? The lines need to be replenished first and foremost. Rivers can do magic with literal who WRs off the free agency block, but the man needs a worth a shit line first and foremost, otherwise he'll just be fighting twice as hard as he needs to as he has this and last season.
>>
Clots

>defense
I cringe every time they come up against a team that can run the ball

>Oline
Luck not being hit out of his career would be great.
>>
>>64683433
But first and foremost a new GM
>>
>>64678327

>nignog cant stay off the weed

Fuck man. After the whole Blackmon thing if Nkemdiche fell to 2nd or 3rd round i might consider taking a chance on him. That fucker pretty much carried Ole Miss to the Sugar Bowl.
>>
>>64683381

And what would your autism pick? A QB?? Hahaha

Its one of those 3 or we are fucked
>>
>>64683375

You do have one, its not Foles fault he was traded to the Rasm with one of the most offensively inept head coaches
>>
>>64683557
Learn to read, m8.
>The lines need to be replenished first and foremost.
O Line. D Line. It doesn't matter which position because they can all be better. If we could get another Defensive player who can be a leader who puts fire in the belly of the rest of the defensive corps a la Junior or Merriman, that'd be great. If I had to make a choice though, the Chris Watt experiment has been a complete failure. Let's get Rivers a worth a shit Center, and for fucks sake, can we please fire the goddamn strength training coach already?
>>
>>64678327
>edp
>Philadelphia man

One job, you had
>>
>>64683550

>yfw Jerryworld takes him
>>
>>64683550

theres no way nkemdiche falls to the 2nd or 3rd rounds unless scouts are complete fucking retards. then again NFL scouts do have a massive boner for labeling guys with "character issues"

>2016
>caring if an otherworldly football talent likes to get high
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.