[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: fans who have lost a team or are losing a team

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 1342706703554.png (27KB, 620x743px) Image search: [Google]
1342706703554.png
27KB, 620x743px
Chargers are really going to LA, I honestly never thought I'd see the day. This is nothing like the Clippers because no one gives a shit about ape hoop either. How are my fellow Chargerbros dealing with this?
>>
File: AtlantaSilverbacksBlue.gif (3KB, 140x120px) Image search: [Google]
AtlantaSilverbacksBlue.gif
3KB, 140x120px
>Soon

I'm 10,000% sure im the only person here whos been to a Silverbacks game. Especially one at the old stadium or when they still had blue.
>>
>>64677028
Reminds me when we lost the Gulls here. I am glad they're back though
>>
File: 1433393104299.jpg (425KB, 500x987px) Image search: [Google]
1433393104299.jpg
425KB, 500x987px
>>64677006
At least it's Spanos, who will never win anything

It's when Spanos sells to someone competent that you'll end up getting cucked (like pic related)
>>
File: 645bf234svwg34.png (102KB, 745x745px) Image search: [Google]
645bf234svwg34.png
102KB, 745x745px
>great seats for next to nothing
>team was always good
>no Filthadelphia fans

Watching the Atlantic City Surf was always a good time too
>>
>>64677028
I've seen them play away.
>>
I'm confused, can American sports teams just decide to piss off somewhere else for whatever reason?
>>
>>64680647
in the NFL, a team can file for reallocation to a new city and if they get enough support from the other owners, they leave. Fuck spanos
>>
>>64679601
This. Spanos is the least common denominator and source of the ongoing afflictions that hold back the organization. I wish he'd just sell it in SD, but his jew ass is gonna take it to LA first just so he can mark up its value in case he ever does decides to get out of the game and sell the team at an even higher mark up. What a complete idiot. All the money in the world can't buy a worth a shit honored legacy, and he has the opportunity to make one for himself in San Diego right now, and he is throwing it away for a chance at preserving an inflated portion of a market that has only ever been water in his hands at best, and he is doing so at the cost of alienating the county he has called home for decades that even if only minimally stood by him during good and bad years, making himself, and anyone with his last name unwelcome hear for decades to come. What a complete fucking idiot. I can't even conceptualize what the appropriate punishment for his idiocy would be.
>>
>>64677006
Not overly well.
>>
>>64685189
So they are just play-things of the owners more than anything?
>>
>>64685555
Can't think of quads ever confirming a more true description.
>>
>>64685594
With that said, there are a handful of owners who give a shit, and see the adoration of fans, as well as how their team is embraced by the community and seemingly go out of their way to honor the trust of the fans and community, but that would seem to be the exception to the rule of their just being billionaire status symbols on the whole.
>>
Which one of the raiders or rams are moving?
>>
>>64685708
We should know by next Wednesday or Thursday.
>>
>>64685708
Most likely Rams
>>
>>64685708
Its gonna be the Rams because Spanos and Davis are too broke to afford the 550 million relocation fee.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.